Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Crimes and Trials > Currently Awaiting Trial > ARREST!! Skyla Whitaker and Taylor Placker (11 & 13 years old)Murdered

Notices

ARREST!! Skyla Whitaker and Taylor Placker (11 & 13 years old)Murdered Kevin Sweat arrested for the murder of these 2 innocent girls from Weleetka,OK


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #351  
Old 07-06-2008, 03:35 PM
SeriouslySearching's Avatar
SeriouslySearching SeriouslySearching is offline
always. SS~
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 33,460
I think there are many things they could have seen that day on that country road to get them executed in such a way. I have also seen many stories on how people are shot in "execution style" which I consider gangland style with the kill shot and emptying the guns into them and are definitely gang/drugs related. Drug & gun runners/drug dealers/gangbangers have a long history of killing people who snitch or might snitch.

How are you so absolutely SURE this isn't gang related?! Where do you think gangbangers go to kill snitches? While some do drop them anywhere, there are some who take them to the outskirts of town.
__________________
"WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



What I post are my opinions only.
  #352  
Old 07-06-2008, 04:47 PM
FlowerChild's Avatar
FlowerChild FlowerChild is offline
Peace And Love
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Texas, Heart Of
Posts: 1,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
I think there are many things they could have seen that day on that country road to get them executed in such a way. I have also seen many stories on how people are shot in "execution style" which I consider gangland style with the kill shot and emptying the guns into them and are definitely gang/drugs related. Drug & gun runners/drug dealers/gangbangers have a long history of killing people who snitch or might snitch.

How are you so absolutely SURE this isn't gang related?! Where do you think gangbangers go to kill snitches? While some do drop them anywhere, there are some who take them to the outskirts of town.
Where is the dead snitch? Taylor and Skyla certainly weren't snitches. What do propose they could have seen that NONE of the many people who drove by saw? The person that saw Skyla and Taylor minutes before they were killed didn't see anything going on or anyone chasing them. The people who saw the POI in detail didn't see anything going on, nobody saw anything "going on" but LOTS of people saw the girls and the POI.

Yes, there are gang killings and drug organization killings, but of people who are INVOLVED, not two unrelated girls on a country road. Gangs and Drug Cartels kill to send a message or shut someone up who knows something. Not two anonymous kids who walked by them on a dirt road in rural OK. Not for NO REASON. And this wasn't a drive-by - if the POI is the killer he was just sittin' there waiting on the girls to approach. And if they were shot under the chin, it wasn't a drive-by - somebody GOT OUT OF THE CAR to make SURE the girls were indeed dead. If Taylor and Skyla were killed by an organization or a gang it was because someone was being sent a message - someone in one of their families. And they were the target only because they were convenient and important to the family - not because they saw something on their walk.

It definitely could be a gang or drug "cartel" related killing, but one that is connected to one of the girls' families (probably Taylor's) - and not because of something they accidentally saw on their walk. THAT just doesn't fit the scenario. It wasn't like the girls walked up to a house where they were cooking meth or were out in the remote woods and saw some guy tending his marijuana field or accidentally took some guy's brick of coke or heroin and wouldn't give it back. They were walking down the road - people saw them walking down the road - they weren't out exploring the woods or the fields - they were wearing shorts and had a chihuahau with them for heaven's sake. They didn't run or call for help or ANYTHING that leads me to believe they saw ANYTHING before the killer shot them down 300 yards from Taylor's house. If they left around 4:30 and were dead by 5:10 they weren't doing anything except strolling down the road - just like the witness (or witnesses) said they were.

Even the Bandidos and Organized Drug Organizations don't have members driving around in rural Ok shooting random people. They kill people for a REASON - they aren't going to take a chance of getting caught and getting the DP just for grins and giggles on a Sunday afternoon. They are organized and they have rules - rules that do not include killing random girls walking around who "might" have seen something - especially if they had drugs, cash, guns or even a dead body in the vehicle with them. Too risky. They would have run, not stuck around to kill two MORE people. I can assure you the POI wasn't standing in the roadway with 2 girl's bodies right there if he had drugs or guns or a dead body in his truck.

Was it gang or drug related - maybe - but not anonymous or random - if it was gang or drug related then someone in one of the families was the de-facto "target" of the "message".

But as always that's just,
My Opinion
__________________
If you're not part of the solution,
you're part of the problem.

~Eldridge Cleaver ~


  #353  
Old 07-06-2008, 04:49 PM
DeltaDawn DeltaDawn is offline
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,845
Okay I'll make this easy..I think the girls saw a drug deal, a drug payoff, or found someone's lab or stash. They didn't mean to and may not have even registered with them what they saw. They saw it that day or the day before on their walk. The person in the truck was a lookout and waiting. The girls were killed because they saw something someone else didn't want reported. The truck I feel never belonged to the NA , I think that he is long gone and so are the others. The truck if it is being driven, is being driven by someone who looks nothing like him. Because he was standing by the truck doesn't mean he owned it. I still if you get the tag number for the truck you will eventually get to the bottom of this. As far as I know they never put out an APB for that truck..so these others feel like they are in the clear.

As far as drug runners, drug dealers and drug users..half to more then 75 % of crime in large cities involves drugs..stealing, murder, prostitution, etc. It is a huge problem and it is a war zone out there. I think it is finally infiltrating places that people never thought it would.
  #354  
Old 07-06-2008, 06:05 PM
ArizonaGiGi ArizonaGiGi is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: freedom
Posts: 699
this case has just gone silent. nothing from le. nothing from reporters. nothing

Why aren't the people of Oklahoma furious? They should be up in arms and demanding media attention. Lots of media attention. It should be on every news channel, everyday. If these girls were black, the blacks in Oklahoma would be crying foul. They would be rioting that nothing is being done that le is not trying because the girls were black. Jessie Jackson would be on Nancy Grace, there would be lawsuits, Al Sharpton would be on Greta, Barack Obama would be talking about it, the blacks would be rioting in the streets, picketing everywhere. They would come together to make a stance.

But nothing.

Hey you people of Oklahoma - get pissed!!!!!!! Do something about it!!!!!

I am outraged that this has is not in the news and on National TV constantly
  #355  
Old 07-06-2008, 07:50 PM
EnvoyDriver61's Avatar
EnvoyDriver61 EnvoyDriver61 is offline
Howdy Y'all
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 279
Quote:
he person in the truck was a lookout and waiting.
I'd almost buy that. However, It seems like from 4:30 to 5:00, the girls' walk was relatively uneventful. If he was a lookout, he'd have been there a while. Why not kill them earlier rather than later? The road couldn't have been busy all of those 30 minutes.

From what I gather from reports, the truck isn't there until just before the girls are killed. Did he just get lucky and decide to watch the girls house and voila, they were coming back from the bridge?

I just dont' see how if he was watching for them, he would have been there longer and noticed before the girls were killed. Maybe he was and we just haven't been given that information.

In a timeline I did, there is a conundrum. If the girls were walking quickly, (anything above 2.0 mph) they would have completed the walk by 5:00. If they were walking quickly, they had to stop for almost 15 minutes along the way. If they were walking slowly, (below 1.25 mph) they don't have time to make the bridge and *almost* back home. I suppose a quick walk up there, rest or play around the bridge a bit, and then come back. The thing is though, that they would be at the bridge really near 5:00 p.m. Is that when a drug deal or something else would occur, right up at the hour? I don't know.
  #356  
Old 07-06-2008, 07:59 PM
EnvoyDriver61's Avatar
EnvoyDriver61 EnvoyDriver61 is offline
Howdy Y'all
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 279
What I'd like to see released by the LE is the trajectory of the shots. How they think the girls were killed. Nearly all the statements they've released, as well as kept close to their vests, indicates, imoo, they think a group of people shot the girls, with one person possibly being there, but not shooting, or just witnessing the incident.

Were it not for reports that the POI had the truck parked at a weird, almost impassable angle, I'd almost buy that someone else might have done the deed and he witnessed it from a distance, but for some reason the shooters got spooked and didn't take care of him. The weird angle of his truck though indicates he was trying to block the view of the girls' bodies from the road.

I keep going back to the truck, why it couldn't be identified as a Ford or a Chevy. We surmised that the witnesses had to get a good view of the truck from the rear because they noticed the OK license plates. I'm wondering if the truck's tailgate was down, hiding from view the manufacturer's logo, and he was going to get the girl's body before the road got too busy for him to do that.

If that was the case, what message would it send to steal the bodies? I can see gunning them down in cold blood would be a message, but it we don't know if he was going to move the bodies or not.
  #357  
Old 07-06-2008, 08:34 PM
oceanblueeyes's Avatar
oceanblueeyes oceanblueeyes is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Nestled Deep in Southern Hospitality
Posts: 16,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaGiGi View Post
this case has just gone silent. nothing from le. nothing from reporters. nothing

Why aren't the people of Oklahoma furious? They should be up in arms and demanding media attention. Lots of media attention. It should be on every news channel, everyday. If these girls were black, the blacks in Oklahoma would be crying foul. They would be rioting that nothing is being done that le is not trying because the girls were black. Jessie Jackson would be on Nancy Grace, there would be lawsuits, Al Sharpton would be on Greta, Barack Obama would be talking about it, the blacks would be rioting in the streets, picketing everywhere. They would come together to make a stance.

But nothing.

Hey you people of Oklahoma - get pissed!!!!!!! Do something about it!!!!!

I am outraged that this has is not in the news and on National TV constantly
Well we certainly have seen this happen before with many other cases. News travels quickly then the same news drops out of sight within a couple of weeks or even less.

I am not giving up on OSBI. We don't even know if the area OK reporters are even contacting them about the case.

Maybe they do already know who the POI is and is carefully trying to infiltrate where they think he is located. Maybe they have set up surveillance on where he may be hiding rather than rushing in to do battle with the group that may be hiding him out...hoping he will venture out of his safe zone.
__________________
"Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina
  #358  
Old 07-06-2008, 10:13 PM
evelyn24's Avatar
evelyn24 evelyn24 is offline
cray cray
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: East Coast
Posts: 2,045
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanblueeyes View Post
Well we certainly have seen this happen before with many other cases. News travels quickly then the same news drops out of sight within a couple of weeks or even less.

I am not giving up on OSBI. We don't even know if the area OK reporters are even contacting them about the case.

Maybe they do already know who the POI is and is carefully trying to infiltrate where they think he is located. Maybe they have set up surveillance on where he may be hiding rather than rushing in to do battle with the group that may be hiding him out...hoping he will venture out of his safe zone.
Boy Ocean, I certainly hope so. I can't believe how quickly this story went away in the media, and even before the Brooke Bennett Amber Alert hit the news.
Sex sells though, even if it's perverted sex offender sex. News media jumps on anything "sexy" and this story is not like that.
I hope we hear something within the next few weeks.
__________________
  #359  
Old 07-06-2008, 10:23 PM
GetSmart's Avatar
GetSmart GetSmart is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The State of Confusion
Posts: 2,318
Has anyone mentioned this entry In
Guest Book for

Skyla Jade Whitaker


Page 21 of 30

June 10, 2008
Rose and family,
Randy & I were so sorry to hear the news. Thank-you again for protecting Jennifer from harm. God Bless You!
Randy & Karen
(Seneca, MO)
  #360  
Old 07-06-2008, 10:44 PM
Busylady's Avatar
Busylady Busylady is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,949
I still question how the witness saw the color of this guys eyes.
  #361  
Old 07-06-2008, 10:47 PM
SieSie's Avatar
SieSie SieSie is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Michigan
Posts: 6,456
Haven't had time to keep up with this forum the past few days, but I check in daily HOPING to see a new thread that says "POI Arrested". Praying that this case can and will be solved and that justice will be served for these two young angels.
__________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*My posts are my opinions, expressed freely thanks to the First Amendment.*
  #362  
Old 07-06-2008, 10:48 PM
Ruflossn's Avatar
Ruflossn Ruflossn is offline
"Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.", ~ George Bernard Shaw ~
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetSmart View Post
Has anyone mentioned this entry In
Guest Book for

Skyla Jade Whitaker


Page 21 of 30

June 10, 2008
Rose and family,
Randy & I were so sorry to hear the news. Thank-you again for protecting Jennifer from harm. God Bless You!
Randy & Karen
(Seneca, MO)
Get Smart~
I did read this and I thought it was quite strange.
  #363  
Old 07-06-2008, 11:31 PM
SeriouslySearching's Avatar
SeriouslySearching SeriouslySearching is offline
always. SS~
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 33,460
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaGiGi View Post
this case has just gone silent. nothing from le. nothing from reporters. nothing

Hey you people of Oklahoma - get pissed!!!!!!! Do something about it!!!!!

I am outraged that this has is not in the news and on National TV constantly
We are...but when the media tells you that LE is giving them nothing to do a story on...well...not much we can do about that. Putting pressure on the media is fine, but LE doesn't have to respond to them either.

Why aren't the people of AZ up in arms about Brianna Dennison?! I don't see anything on her case anymore in the AZ press either. Same thing...you can't force the press to create stories out of nothing.
__________________
"WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



What I post are my opinions only.
  #364  
Old 07-06-2008, 11:32 PM
GetSmart's Avatar
GetSmart GetSmart is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The State of Confusion
Posts: 2,318
This is very interesting FYI...http://www.corneredcat.com/Practical/witness.aspx

This article, written by a dispatcher who works for a large police agency in Arizona. This is just a snippet the article is great. But I have ??? about somethings.

Questions that we always ask include:
Is anybody hurt and how hurt are they (e.g. unconscious, breathing, walking
around, etc.)?
Are there any dogs?
Has anyone been drinking or seem like they have been?
Has anyone been doing any drugs or seem like they have been?
Are there any children involved or around now or when it happened?
Are there any weapons involved (you or the bad guys)?
There are literally loads of other questions we will ask depending on what
you're calling about. If you volunteer this information without us asking it
makes our job easier and gets the information to those responding quicker.
People and Vehicle Descriptions
If there are people involved, tell the dispatcher who the players are. It is
just as important for us to know who the innocent people are as well as the BGs ,if there is any reason why a LEO would approach them cautiously. Descriptions of people should include: ethnicity (What they look like, not their family tree; e.g. white/black/Hispanic/native American/Asian/etc.), gender, if they have a hat/what kind/color, hair color and length (approximate), shirt type and major color(s), pants/shorts/dress/etc. (including major color(s)), if they are wearing a jacket (type and major color(s)), shoes (if possible), and any unique characteristics (huge mustache, bushy beard, extremely short skirt, large
spiked hair, numerous piercings on the face, tattoos, etc). We also need to know if they are still there or left and if they left which direction they were last seen going.
When a vehicle is involved, we don't necessarily need to know what manufacturer made the car or the specific model. Unless you are absolutely 100% sure as to what it is and can quote the engineering schematics, we prefer general descriptions of the vehicle. ???????
We need to know the following: color (!), type of vehicle (station wagon, sedan, coupe, pickup truck -- with or without camper shell, SUV, motor home, farm equipment, semi-truck, etc.), year of the vehicle (older, newer, or approximate decade will do just fine), any unique characteristics (e.g. chrome wheels/rims, bumper/window stickers, dents, broken/cracked glass, etc), how many people are in the vehicle (as well as their descriptions, if possible), license plate and state issued (if you can get it, partial plates are still helpful), and the direction the vehicle was last seen going in.

General Information and Conclusion
Try to volunteer as much information as you can without being questioned. As I said already, the faster we get information the faster we can get it out to those responding and those in the area. If we need more information, we will ask for it.
  #365  
Old 07-06-2008, 11:32 PM
SeriouslySearching's Avatar
SeriouslySearching SeriouslySearching is offline
always. SS~
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 33,460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busylady View Post
I still question how the witness saw the color of this guys eyes.
If he were staring them down, that one is easy. Then again, the forensic artist should be able to answer if he took license on the coloring of the eyes due to his skin tone and hair color. It is possible.
__________________
"WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



What I post are my opinions only.
  #366  
Old 07-06-2008, 11:42 PM
SeriouslySearching's Avatar
SeriouslySearching SeriouslySearching is offline
always. SS~
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 33,460
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowerChild View Post
Where is the dead snitch? Taylor and Skyla certainly weren't snitches. What do propose they could have seen that NONE of the many people who drove by saw? The person that saw Skyla and Taylor minutes before they were killed didn't see anything going on or anyone chasing them. The people who saw the POI in detail didn't see anything going on, nobody saw anything "going on" but LOTS of people saw the girls and the POI.

Yes, there are gang killings and drug organization killings, but of people who are INVOLVED, not two unrelated girls on a country road. Gangs and Drug Cartels kill to send a message or shut someone up who knows something. Not two anonymous kids who walked by them on a dirt road in rural OK. Not for NO REASON. And this wasn't a drive-by - if the POI is the killer he was just sittin' there waiting on the girls to approach. And if they were shot under the chin, it wasn't a drive-by - somebody GOT OUT OF THE CAR to make SURE the girls were indeed dead. If Taylor and Skyla were killed by an organization or a gang it was because someone was being sent a message - someone in one of their families. And they were the target only because they were convenient and important to the family - not because they saw something on their walk.

It definitely could be a gang or drug "cartel" related killing, but one that is connected to one of the girls' families (probably Taylor's) - and not because of something they accidentally saw on their walk. THAT just doesn't fit the scenario. It wasn't like the girls walked up to a house where they were cooking meth or were out in the remote woods and saw some guy tending his marijuana field or accidentally took some guy's brick of coke or heroin and wouldn't give it back. They were walking down the road - people saw them walking down the road - they weren't out exploring the woods or the fields - they were wearing shorts and had a chihuahau with them for heaven's sake. They didn't run or call for help or ANYTHING that leads me to believe they saw ANYTHING before the killer shot them down 300 yards from Taylor's house. If they left around 4:30 and were dead by 5:10 they weren't doing anything except strolling down the road - just like the witness (or witnesses) said they were.

Even the Bandidos and Organized Drug Organizations don't have members driving around in rural Ok shooting random people. They kill people for a REASON - they aren't going to take a chance of getting caught and getting the DP just for grins and giggles on a Sunday afternoon. They are organized and they have rules - rules that do not include killing random girls walking around who "might" have seen something - especially if they had drugs, cash, guns or even a dead body in the vehicle with them. Too risky. They would have run, not stuck around to kill two MORE people. I can assure you the POI wasn't standing in the roadway with 2 girl's bodies right there if he had drugs or guns or a dead body in his truck.

Was it gang or drug related - maybe - but not anonymous or random - if it was gang or drug related then someone in one of the families was the de-facto "target" of the "message".

But as always that's just,
My Opinion
Has this thread become a bit of battleground for you as it seems? Do think everyone else MUST be wrong and only your ideas are plausible. Frankly, I disagree with almost everything you said in this post!


This man could be some wacko who saw the girls and in his mind decided they were a threat to him and simply must die. He may not have had a motive just a messed up brain. This may not be revenge, a message, or any of the above. It might be exactly what it looks like....a random man who did target two little girls walking on a road where people could and did see them all then decide to unload two guns into them. Not every murder has a rational motive. Not every murderer is a rational person.

Until this POI is found and they can figure out exactly WTH happened, who was involved, and determine if there was any reason...we are going to have to agree to disagree.

You aren't going to change my view on this and I am not trying to change your's. I say it had to do with drugs and/or gangs. You say it is some wide conspiracy or something. I don't see us coming to terms on this one.
__________________
"WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



What I post are my opinions only.

Last edited by christine2448; 07-07-2008 at 09:22 AM.
  #367  
Old 07-07-2008, 12:17 AM
DeltaDawn DeltaDawn is offline
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,845
I definitely think that the girls stumbled on a drug deal, drug payoff, or someone cooking drugs...or someone thought they did. I still think this is drug related as SS does. The simple facts of drug crimes and deaths point to that conclusion..as well as the stat on drug usage and violence. I CAN'T EVEN FATHOM ANOTHER REASON THESE TWO YOUNG GIRLS WOULD HAVE BEEN KILLED ON A SIMPLE WALK , ON A SUNDAY AFTERNOON ON A DIRT ROAD.
  #368  
Old 07-07-2008, 01:57 AM
GetSmart's Avatar
GetSmart GetSmart is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The State of Confusion
Posts: 2,318
Scanned Newspaper article re: Cross Tampering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trino View Post
Message on the memorial cross - something like, "You will never catch me."

IMO a disturbed person that had nothing to do with the crime.
Scanned Newspaper article re: Cross Tampering
Thought I would put a link here to an image scanned in regards to the cross being tampered with. A poster on another forum scanned it.
http://tinypic.com/1r4zyown


  #369  
Old 07-07-2008, 02:30 AM
SeriouslySearching's Avatar
SeriouslySearching SeriouslySearching is offline
always. SS~
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 33,460
I think that sounds more like a juvenile and not the killer.
__________________
"WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



What I post are my opinions only.
  #370  
Old 07-07-2008, 02:33 AM
FlowerChild's Avatar
FlowerChild FlowerChild is offline
Peace And Love
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Texas, Heart Of
Posts: 1,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
Has this thread become a bit of battleground for you as it seems? Do think everyone else MUST be wrong and only your ideas are plausible. Frankly, I disagree with almost everything you said in this post!

This man could be some wacko who saw the girls and in his mind decided they were a threat to him and simply must die. He may not have had a motive just a messed up brain. This may not be revenge, a message, or any of the above. It might be exactly what it looks like....a random man who did target two little girls walking on a road where people could and did see them all then decide to unload two guns into them. Not every murder has a rational motive. Not every murderer is a rational person.

Until this POI is found and they can figure out exactly WTH happened, who was involved, and determine if there was any reason...we are going to have to agree to disagree.

You aren't going to change my view on this and I am not trying to change your's. I say it had to do with drugs and/or gangs. You say it is some wide conspiracy or something. I don't see us coming to terms on this one.
I have asked for people to share their theories and debate mine many times. DeltaDawn theorizes that it's drug related and the girls stumbled onto something that got them killed. While I cannot logically draw the same conclusion she has, it is an alternate theory that may prove true - but we don't have any proof of a "drug thing gone bad" or enough facts to prove or disprove her theory (or mine) right now. Who-ever it was - nobody saw a 2nd person (it takes two people to do a "drug deal" or a "payoff" or to make meth while driving around) or saw a 2nd killer in the area, nobody saw another vehicle (again it would be two vehicles meeting for a pay-off or a drug deal) and nobody saw any evidence of a drug deal or meth cooking - and one person DID see the girls minutes before they were killed. And LE did do an extensive search of the entire area on foot and from the air - finding no evidence of a meth lab or meth cooking debris anywhere in the area. But the "drug related" thing is 100% a possibility. No argument from me on that being a viable theory/motive.

All we know right now is ONE POI, a short time frame, (40 minutes or less) and two girls shot facing their killer - almost standing on the road - and they weren't scared, or running or calling for help or to report anything weird before they were shot down.

What you are saying (my bolding above) is that you believe it was a random crazy person? The POI? No-one (me included) can debate this theory with you because if it is, then no theory or profile is going to apply and with no DNA or fingerprints if the killer has no prior record, there is no way to catch this person with traditional investigative techniques. The killer could be in Canada by now. If it is some unknown, never arrested, NA nutcase we might as well stop discussing the case. We can only pray the crazy POS tries to do something else crazy and gets caught doing it or gets somebody in his family mad at him so they will turn him in to LE, because that is the only way he will be caught. This would also mean it was ONE killer because the chances of there being TWO unknown crazy men with no criminal history together in rural Oklahoma on Sunday afternoon (who can BOTH keep a secret and have no enemies who would turn them in for $40K) are, while not impossible, seem pretty slim indeed.

So no problem, I won't respond to your posts, but I will continue to post my theories for others. My posts always end with "MY OPINION" so anyone who disagrees can feel free to correct any facts I have wrong or debate me. And this is a DEBATE, and SLEUTHING site - in this case none of us knows all the facts and one opinion or theory is just as good as the next, so long as it aligns with the facts we do know. No-one is required to buy into ANY theory here and everyone is welcome to post their OWN theories. I haven't forced anyone into my way of thinking, all I have done is post my theories - just like other people have done. I do take this case seriously, but it is hardly a battleground ??? Perhaps I do post often and my theory has become a little more developed, but I hardly think I am keeping other people from posting their theories or questioning mine - didn't stop your response, did it? And yes, I happen to think my theory is a good one - but that doesn't make it "right" - any more than you thinking it could be a random crazy man makes that theory "right". We could BOTH be wrong - no way of knowing right now.

Since we have an excellent moderator here, I think I will leave it up to her to moderate this forum. And respectfully, I have no intention of ceasing to post my opinions in this forum so indeed we must leave it that we agree to disagree. I don't argue with other posters - I just debate issues and theories. If we all agreed this would be a boring and useless site - the sharing of many opinions and thoughts are what makes WS the great place it is.

As I always say - Just
My Opinion
__________________
If you're not part of the solution,
you're part of the problem.

~Eldridge Cleaver ~


  #371  
Old 07-07-2008, 03:43 AM
MeoW333's Avatar
MeoW333 MeoW333 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 4,793
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
If he were staring them down, that one is easy. Then again, the forensic artist should be able to answer if he took license on the coloring of the eyes due to his skin tone and hair color. It is possible.
They did say he was Native American with European ancestry possibly; so if he was mixed, hazel eyes are very likely. They aren't black, they aren't blue. Which leaves hazel; and if they are hazel they may change color or look green/brown/yellow etc.
  #372  
Old 07-07-2008, 06:54 AM
Trino Trino is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 6,465
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoW333 View Post
They did say he was Native American with European ancestry possibly; so if he was mixed, hazel eyes are very likely. They aren't black, they aren't blue. Which leaves hazel; and if they are hazel they may change color or look green/brown/yellow etc.
IMO the eye color was impossible - at least, improbable - to determine from someone driving by. Also, if the POI was up to nothing good, would he look someone in the eyes, or would he (most likely) turn away.
  #373  
Old 07-07-2008, 07:25 AM
Morag Morag is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 2,107
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
I think that sounds more like a juvenile and not the killer.

Yes, but the two are not mutually exclusive. There were juveniles with guns who were on the scene, on the day.
  #374  
Old 07-07-2008, 08:53 AM
Claycat Claycat is offline
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 911
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morag View Post
Yes, but the two are not mutually exclusive. There were juveniles with guns who were on the scene, on the day.
And, I have long believed the killers were young people.
  #375  
Old 07-07-2008, 09:00 AM
Claycat Claycat is offline
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 911
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetSmart View Post
Scanned Newspaper article re: Cross Tampering
Thought I would put a link here to an image scanned in regards to the cross being tampered with. A poster on another forum scanned it.
http://tinypic.com/1r4zyown


The poster was way2concerned. She went to a lot of trouble to get that article. (I'm sure she would have posted it here herself, but she has tried to join Websleuths with little success. I don't know if it is an email problem, but I don't believe she has been able to log in.)
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #9 christine2448 ARREST!! Skyla Whitaker and Taylor Placker (11 & 13 years old)Murdered 355 06-27-2008 09:51 PM
Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #8 SeriouslySearching ARREST!! Skyla Whitaker and Taylor Placker (11 & 13 years old)Murdered 320 06-25-2008 10:45 AM
Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #7 Littledeer ARREST!! Skyla Whitaker and Taylor Placker (11 & 13 years old)Murdered 598 06-23-2008 12:35 PM
Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #2 CW ARREST!! Skyla Whitaker and Taylor Placker (11 & 13 years old)Murdered 509 06-13-2008 08:54 PM
Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #1 SeriouslySearching ARREST!! Skyla Whitaker and Taylor Placker (11 & 13 years old)Murdered 490 06-12-2008 04:49 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:19 PM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!