Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Crimes and Trials > Currently Awaiting Trial > ARREST!! Skyla Whitaker and Taylor Placker (11 & 13 years old)Murdered

Notices

ARREST!! Skyla Whitaker and Taylor Placker (11 & 13 years old)Murdered Kevin Sweat arrested for the murder of these 2 innocent girls from Weleetka,OK

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2008, 11:56 AM
cray cray

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanblueeyes View Post
I am just coming on line and OMG this man does look like the POI to me. His hair is long enough that with another year+ growth he could have had a rather long ponytail.

I know some people that their hair grows very quickly.

imoo
ITA..to me, this guy is the only person I've seen so far that really looks like the POI. I never thought the TC guy looked like the sketch.

I'm not getting my hopes up just yet, though.
Old 07-17-2008, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evelyn24 View Post
ITA..to me, this guy is the only person I've seen so far that really looks like the POI. I never thought the TC guy looked like the sketch.

I'm not getting my hopes up just yet, though.
I am trying to remain calm but I sure hope if he is the one they can uncover it. It is the mouth to me. The mouth seems to have the same hard set look in both his photos and the sketch.

imoo
Old 07-17-2008, 12:03 PM
Let's go Patriots!!! Rock it Brady!

He looks like the POI to me. I just hope these poor families have closure soon. What a horrific crime. Unimaginable.
Old 07-17-2008, 12:43 PM

I noticed that what he was convicted of is rape by instrumentation. I'm having a hard time figuring out what this is. I automatically thought of sodomy but I don't think that's what this is. Anyone enlighten me?

1111.1 RAPE BY INSTRUMENTATION.

"Rape by instrumentation is an act within or without the bonds of matrimony in which any inanimate object or any part of the human body, note amounting to sexual intercourse is used in the carnal knowledge of another person without his or her consent and penetration of the anus or vagina occurs to that person. Provided, further, that at least one of the circumstances specified in Section 1111 of this title has been met."
Old 07-17-2008, 12:45 PM
F aithfully R elying O n God

Quote:
I am trying to remain calm but I sure hope if he is the one they can uncover it. It is the mouth to me. The mouth seems to have the same hard set look in both his photos and the sketch.

imoo
I just signed on and was reading.
My hair grows about 1/2 to 3/4 inch a month. I know this cuz I have to keep up with the roots! lol So in a year, my hair can grow as much as 6" or more longer if I dont trim it.

I dont know why, but the first time I saw the Plackers, I recgonized the faces of Linda and Peter. I know they moved there from OKC, but I am really feeling like they must have lived in the Henryetta area before that. I lived in Henryetta most of my life. I have lived in Tulsa since 2000 so I probably saw them before I moved. And it seems like I have seen their faces more than once. Could this be because I used to go out and play pool at Marvins and I have seen them in there, or just somewhere shopping or working ? Could they have lived there, then moved to OKC, then moved back? I've done it. Others could too.

I knew some Byrds that hung around Henryetta too, who were living in OKC at the time but would come back to party with friends. This was almost 30 years ago
Old 07-17-2008, 12:51 PM
cray cray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy's mom View Post
I noticed that what he was convicted of is rape by instrumentation. I'm having a hard time figuring out what this is. I automatically thought of sodomy but I don't think that's what this is. Anyone enlighten me?

1111.1 RAPE BY INSTRUMENTATION.

"Rape by instrumentation is an act within or without the bonds of matrimony in which any inanimate object or any part of the human body, note amounting to sexual intercourse is used in the carnal knowledge of another person without his or her consent and penetration of the anus or vagina occurs to that person. Provided, further, that at least one of the circumstances specified in Section 1111 of this title has been met."
I assume it means he raped someone with an object other than his penis.
He is a level three SO.
Old 07-17-2008, 12:58 PM

Clarifying things: When I said I have seen them, I dont mean together. I just meant that when I first saw the face of Linda on myspace, and when I first saw PP on a video, their faces were those that I felt I had seen numerous times in the past, but not necessarily together. I dont picture them together. I just wish I could remember how I knew them. A lady who used to work for me felt the same.
Old 07-17-2008, 12:59 PM
"Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.", ~ George Bernard Shaw ~

HI Frog~

Good to see you. Did you get my message this morning?
I am sooooooooo hoping this is the guy. He looks like the POI sketch. (imo)
He has a hx. of sexual assault. Please let this be the beginning of the end for this creep.
Old 07-17-2008, 01:00 PM

Quote:

imoo
Ocean,
The mouth did it for me also.
Old 07-17-2008, 01:00 PM

Side By Side Pic

Side By Side Pics[/IMG]
Old 07-17-2008, 01:01 PM

Quote:
I assume it means he raped someone with an object other than his penis.
He is a level three SO.
Thanks Evelyn! That's what I thought. I'm just trying to figure out since he doesn't get off on raping people with his penis, his sexual satisfaction comes in the form of sodomy. The girls weren't sexually molested....hmmm. In my opinion, this guy is the spitting image of the sketch. Let us pray!
Old 07-17-2008, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetSmart View Post
Side By Side Pics[/IMG]
Thanks Get Smart! The resemblance (minus the eye color) is uncanny!
Old 07-17-2008, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Side By Side Pics[/IMG]
Get Smart~

Thank-you for the side by side. I think the resemblance is strong.
Good to see you on here. I am at work and will have to get off the computer soon.
Old 07-17-2008, 01:06 PM

Lucy's Mom~
"Let us pray"! I could not agree with you more.
Old 07-17-2008, 01:11 PM

Hi guys ..I didn't mean to make pic so big I realized after I put it up here, sorry. But it helps alot to see the side by side.
I am working on the profile pic now.
Old 07-17-2008, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruflossn View Post
Lucy's Mom~
"Let us pray"! I could not agree with you more.
Just did. Wow. It's amazing how this has affected all of us. I prayed the killer be found, and I prayed for comfort to all the hearts of all the people on this forum, other forums, throughout the world, who care about this. and for the families.
I know I am emotional, but I have a soft heart and this did happen in what I call my back yard.
Did you all see what I wrote above?
Hi flossy lol
Old 07-17-2008, 01:21 PM
Banned

[quote=Lucy's mom;2389510]Thanks Evelyn! That's what I thought. I'm just trying to figure out since he doesn't get off on
Quote:
raping people with his penis, his sexual satisfaction comes in the form of sodomy.
penetration of the anus or vagina
Old 07-17-2008, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Side By Side Pics[/IMG]

Thank you so much.

I blew the size up even more and I noticed the artist paints this POI's facial skin as if he has imperfections and that the skin is not smooth and even.

That also coincides with this man.

imoo
Old 07-17-2008, 01:26 PM
cray cray

Ocean, do you remember the height, weight, and age of he POI in the sketch as described by LE??
Thanks.

PS
Another thing, I could see a witness describing Byrd as NA, with a possible mix of caucasian.
He looks like that to me.
Old 07-17-2008, 01:26 PM
Inactive

I don't understand the connection, and how is this revelant to the case? Have I missed a post?
Old 07-17-2008, 01:32 PM
cray cray

Did you read the last page or two of this thread?

See post # 182 By Trino.
Old 07-17-2008, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Ocean, do you remember the height, weight, and age of he POI in the sketch as described by LE??
Thanks.

PS
Another thing, I could see a witness describing Byrd as NA, with a possible mix of Caucasian.
He looks like that to me.

I believe they said he is about 6 feet, approximately 35 years old, slender build (didn't say how much he weighed) and that he was NA or could be NA/Caucasian.

Usually the age can be off with sketches. It is very hard for some to guess ages.

imo
Old 07-17-2008, 01:33 PM

I thought I saved the profile pics of poi but now I can't find them. does anyoine have a link?

Ocean thanks for mentioning the facial scaring I meant to say something but forgot.
Old 07-17-2008, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeSaver View Post
I don't understand the connection, and how is this revelant to the case? Have I missed a post?
This was posted this morning by someone on Topuix:

"I live and work in rural osage county. Today I was contacted by the US Marshal service in reference to a man that is sought for questioning in the murder of these two young girls. For the past 8 hours we've been conducting surveillance on a residence where he is supposed to reside in Fairfax Oklahoma. At approximately 0115 hrs. this man was located and arrested on a warrant for failure to register as a sex offender in Osage County. His name was William Henry Byrd. Being a father of 3 my heart goes out to the families involved. God bless."

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/ko...HAR4RS395/p312

Last edited by Lucy's mom; 07-17-2008 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Add link
Old 07-17-2008, 01:36 PM
cray cray

Quote:
I believe they said he is about 6 feet, approximately 35 years old, slender build (didn't say how much he weighed) and that he was NA or could be NA/Caucasian.

Usually the age can be off with sketches. It is very hard for some to guess ages.

imo
thank you..and yes, it's true, age is very difficult to tell especially if a person is wearing a hat to cover some of their face.