Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.

Old 08-12-2008, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amberjack View Post
My latest scenario: A xxx video store..."Up there" near Universal Studios. Sex, drugs and credit cards.
Maybe an office/back room where Caylee could play/sleep.
And pocketing the money Cindy gave her for the "babysitter"
I think it's probably something more along those lines.
Old 08-12-2008, 10:12 AM

Can't we search some webcam sites? Just a thought. (p.s. I just googled this, let the LE search her computer for any links to this. I am not paying money for that!)

I don't think Casey worked at all. I think she was party girl/mooch. She didn't have expensive things, she partied all the time. Heck, when I was 21/22, that was all I wanted to do. And yes, I was young and stupid.
Old 08-12-2008, 02:58 PM

Perhaps she was turning tricks and leaving Caylee in the car and she died of heat exposure. Her clients would not want to come forward and expose the fact that they were paying for sex and violating the law. Someone, also, could have abducted Caylee out of the car.

Another scenario...........she left the baby with her "pimp" and he absconded with the child. She couldn't find him when she came back and he had given her a false name.

These are my opinions only and should not be misconstrued as factual.

Old 08-12-2008, 03:07 PM

If Casey was doing anything to earn money such as turning tricks, she could have afforded to pay a real babysetter. She could have taken her to daycare. Imo whatever Casey was doing did not involve her making any real money.
Many years ago when I was a kid, my very first babysitting job was for a little girl who was 3 or 4, her mother was a dancer and she needed someone to watch her when she went to work for a few hours before her husband came home. She didn't leave her alone or locked up inside the car while she was at the strip club. She was making money so she could afford to see her daughter was being watched.

VB
Old 08-12-2008, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MD MOMMY View Post
What I find funny is during the at home interview with Cindy and George..Cindy showed Casey's room and said how Caylee slept with Casey every night...HIGHLY doubt that. AS if she was home at 8 or 8:30 when most toddlers go to sleep..just another lie among the various others I reckon.
Or Caylee slept in Casey's bed waiting for her to stumble home at night?
Old 08-12-2008, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby62 View Post
In one of his interviews, possibly the 18 minute one taped the day Casey refused his visit, Lee said that he had verified that Casey had a job. He said he had traced it back as far as the first of the year and had seen no reason to trace it further. He refused to divulge what it was. He said he had been asked by LE not to. Sorry I cannot remember which interview...
I hate to say it but this just doesn't seem very likely.

No reason to trace IT (what's it, anyway?) further? When you're supposed to be looking for a missing child you don't investigate up until you reach a dead end????

And LE doesn't want anyone to know that Casey had an actual 'job?' Yeah right.

It sounds more like Casey's family trying very hard to paint a better picture of Casey.

Mother of the Year....... WITH a job! Whatta girl.
Old 08-12-2008, 04:57 PM
Mommy of 1 and 1/2 kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmamatwo View Post
I don't think they ever had proof of the amount of money that was taken. I think there was some speculation on it, but it wasn't proven.
sorry, I misspoke before, the money was taken, but they couldn't prove what amount was taken. More than one figure is out there, and no one ever said how much definatively. SOrry;
Old 08-12-2008, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas Bride View Post
If Casey was doing anything to earn money such as turning tricks, she could have afforded to pay a real babysetter. She could have taken her to daycare. Imo whatever Casey was doing did not involve her making any real money.
Many years ago when I was a kid, my very first babysitting job was for a little girl who was 3 or 4, her mother was a dancer and she needed someone to watch her when she went to work for a few hours before her husband came home. She didn't leave her alone or locked up inside the car while she was at the strip club. She was making money so she could afford to see her daughter was being watched.

VB
But when she first left home, she may not have had any money. Didn't she steal the gas cans from her parents house? And Caylee hasn't been seen since shortly after she left home.

Old 08-12-2008, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowDog View Post
But when she first left home, she may not have had any money. Didn't she steal the gas cans from her parents house? And Caylee hasn't been seen since shortly after she left home.
Exactly, that's why I don't think she was doing things like working as a hooker, if she was, then she could have bought gas etc.

VB
Old 08-12-2008, 08:44 PM

I meant she could have started working as a hooker after she left home, not before.
She had been stealing money, gas, credit cards, etc. and knew that wasn't going to last forever. She needed to make some money to avoid having to move back home.

Old 08-12-2008, 09:56 PM
Take it easy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fandy View Post
yes, i found this to be a weird statement too......(speaking in code)? what does Lee know about her *employment*.....and wouldn't Cindy be aware of Caylee's activities....

2-3 year olds are always very chatty, or was Caylee a little behind verbally?
I think Casey is trying to say she was there searching for Caylee.

And maybe Casey is technologically savvy. Maybe she wants people to believe she lost her phone so that if any suspicious calls were made or it gets ping'd in areas she doesn't want people to know about she can just tell LE "hey that phone wasn't in my possession."
Old 08-12-2008, 10:03 PM
Take it easy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
You guys are so far ahead of me I swear

Here is a post I wrote to start a thread about this but when I saw this thread I decided to add my post here.

Here it is and it may be stupid but here goes:

Cindy and George said Casey went to work, every day. When I saw George interviewed he said the last time he saw the both of Caylee and Casey together they were heading out to "work" and both had their backpacks on.

Somebody out there knows what Casey did every day she was suppose to be at work. Somebody knows what Casey did with Caylee when Caylee went to "work" with her.

We have yet to hear from anybody who can tell us where Casey was when she was suppose to be at work.

Casey did something. Every time she pretended to go to work Casey did something with someone or more than one person.

One of our brilliant posters mentioned that Caylee would have told her grandma what they did during the day when Caylee wasn't at grandma and grandpa's. Like any almost three year old she would blab and chatter about everything.

Casey, on the days she took Caylee to "work" had to do something with Caylee that wouldn't raise suspicions about her day.

Just thinking out loud here.

That's why I believe there are one or more key people that we don't know about yet. My guess is they have gone to the police.

Where did Casey and Caylee go when Casey took her to "work" with her?

There is one big chunk of info we don't have yet. Hopeful we will soon.
I'm starting to believe this probably wasn't really an issue if Caylee was killed on or about the 16th.
Old 08-13-2008, 02:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby62 View Post
In one of his interviews, possibly the 18 minute one taped the day Casey refused his visit, Lee said that he had verified that Casey had a job. He said he had traced it back as far as the first of the year and had seen no reason to trace it further. He refused to divulge what it was. He said he had been asked by LE not to. Sorry I cannot remember which interview...

Adding. IF she was working legitimately, who really watched Caylee at that time?
I found your post, Bobby, in the thread entitled The Real World: Employment Facts and Records. http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...t=68021&page=2 Thanks again for researching this extremely distorted aspect of this case. Casey IS employed, apparently. The title of this thread (Casey didn't have a job) is highly misleading, if not blatently false.

Bobby62
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjm11
here is raw video of lee explaining casey's work. go to about the 17 minute mark.
http://www.wftv.com/video/17101975/

Lee said that she had been working for a company that provodes services to Universal as an event coordinator. He said he has researched it back as far as the beginning of this year and she was working there. LE asked him not to divulge the company publicly. He also said she was on vacation time on June the 16th. This link is from 8-6-08.
Old 08-13-2008, 05:51 AM
WS Admin Mgr Co-Owner

Location: I have survived all the slings and arrows and live in a house filled with Love.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truly View Post
I found your post, Bobby, in the thread entitled The Real World: Employment Facts and Records. http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...t=68021&page=2 Thanks again for researching this extremely distorted aspect of this case. Casey IS employed, apparently. The title of this thread (Casey didn't have a job) is highly misleading, if not blatently false.
I'm confused. How can you say Casey IS employed if she took the cops to Universal, got all the way to the offices and said, "Well, I was fired" or words to that effect.

Casey admitted she did not have a job with Universal. Even if she did have a job with Universal as some sort of event planner that let her work at home why in the world did she take the cops on this wierd fantasy tour of her former work place?

I feel like I am missing a big part of what you are trying to say.

THERE ARE NOW TWO TRUE CRIME RADIO SHOWS! LISTEN EVERY THURSDAY TO THE iHEARTRADIO.COM CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE EVERY THURSDAY 8 PM EASTERN

FOR PAST IHEART SHOWS CLICK HERE

FOR THE BLOGTALK.COM TRUE CRIME SHOWS CLICK HERE THEN SCROLL DOWN

Join Websleuths on Twitter

Follow websleuths on Twitter

And Face Book of course
 | 

************************************************** **************************************

Tricia Griffith
tgrif@xmission.com
6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
Suite H # 214
Park City UT
Old 08-13-2008, 06:40 AM
Expecting the Unexpected

Quote:
Casey, on the days she took Caylee to "work" had to do something with Caylee that wouldn't raise suspicions about her day.

Just thinking out loud here.

That's why I believe there are one or more key people that we don't know about yet. My guess is they have gone to the police.

Where did Casey and Caylee go when Casey took her to "work" with her?

There is one big chunk of info we don't have yet. Hopeful we will soon.
Tricia: I agree - I keep waiting for someone - anyone! - to come forward and talk about what Casey actually did every day. No one is alone all day every day. Of course, if she had shady friends, they are probably hiding every way they can, but on the other hand, that would be a good reason to make a deal and cooperate with the police.

So you have to be right that we just don't have the big picture yet.

I'm the proud mother of a new attorney!
It's better to know some of the questions than all of the answers. ~ James Thurber
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing ~ Edmund Burke
Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense. ~ Mark Twain
Old 09-16-2008, 09:01 AM

Who Was Watching Caylee If Not Zanny?

Just wanted to throw this out there.

Who do you all think was watching Caylee if not Zanny?

Was KC taking her with her everywhere she went?

I find it hard to believe that KC took Caylee everywhere. I love my kids but I occasionally need a break.

GA/CA worked all day right?
Old 09-16-2008, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenz View Post

I find it hard to believe that KC took Caylee everywhere. I love my kids but I occasionally need a break.

If you don't have a job, you don't need a babysitter.

She did have her parents watch Caylee a lot from what I've read.
Old 09-16-2008, 09:13 AM
Banned

I think she did take here everywhere. I take my kid everywhere. I don't have a job, either.

Last edited by Lady Loves Lurking; 09-16-2008 at 09:15 AM. Reason: I mentioned that Casey probably didn't BF Caylee and I didn't want anyone to be offended.
Old 09-16-2008, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenz View Post

I, too, have been extremely curious about this. She hasn't worked in 2 years. If both grandparents were working, where was Caylee during the day, if not with Casey?
Old 09-16-2008, 09:15 AM

This question has perplexed me this entire case. If Caylee wasn't with Casey OR Cindy/George, who was she with?

1. Chloroformed/drugged, somewhere Casey thought she'd be safe but not under adult supervision.

2. Someone she nicknamed Zenaida/Zanny or someone really named Zenaida that disappeared.

3. Someone else she trusted that Cindy/George didn't know about or didn't approve of, someone from another compartment of her life that none of her other friends knew about

4. A relative of the father's, whoever he may be

At this point, I don't know which it would be ... I *don't* think it's #2 though.
Old 09-16-2008, 09:22 AM
Banned

I think if Casey really did leave Caylee with someone that person would have come forward. I think we would know their name by now.

I think Casey most likely kept Caylee with her. The Chloroform is connected, I'll betcha but I seriously doubt it was used to put Caylee out on a regular basis. How does a layman know how to use Chloroform? I think Chloroform was the murder weapon and Casey is keeping quite mum because I doubt skeletal remains will show any trace of Chloroform.
Old 09-16-2008, 09:24 AM
Banned

IMO, she probably drugged her and the television was her friend when they were at home. KC does not seem like "hands on" mom. Well, not that way, anyway.
Old 09-16-2008, 09:24 AM

I think I read at one point Jesse G's family watched her for a little while. I think I read that on here somewhere. Anyone have a link to that?
Old 09-16-2008, 09:28 AM
It's all about Caylee...

This may have already come up on another thread, but when Nate and Clint were being interviewed by NG & Greta, they both stated that Caylee could count to 25 in Spanish and that she learned it by watching Dora. I have to disagree with this as my kids have watched Dora for years and Dora never counts that high in Spanish or English for that matter! She had to of learned it from some place else--A Spanish speaking babysitter possibly?
Old 09-16-2008, 09:31 AM
Jog On

I have been wondering this too...........I have been waiting for someone to come forward who has said that they say Casey and Caylee together during the day; at the beach, at the park, somewhere.

I can't beleive she drove around all day while the rest of the world thought she was at work.

I have to think that someone who saw her during the day has contact LE, and that has just not been released yet.

Someone is not being truthful in the A household. Clues of Casey not having a job would be everywhere and not just the money issues....CA never tried to call Casey at work? She would have a landline at her pretend job and when Casey never gave her a number to that landline, I would think that Cindy would call Universal information and ask for her daughters extension.

Just thinking out loud, but this has bothered me from the get go......how C and G could be snowed for 2 years......2 years they thought Casey had a job and a nanny?

Just doesn't make any sense.....none.