Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old > Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies

Notices

Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies This forum contains early discussion threads and important stickied information. Members should stop in here daily for new announcements and important rules about this forum. This forum is not open for new topics at this time.

Old 07-30-2008, 06:57 PM
Fighting The Good Fight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolynna View Post
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=282952388

One of his blogs is titled: For [Casey]
He's hosted some music for her, possibly to download. Most were uploaded or modified last in May 2008, a couple were in 2007.
Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
~Pamela Glenconner~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailiejade77 View Post
did anyone else see that one of the "Zenny"'s is her friend also??? And she is online now
Ok...I must admit...I fell asleep and woke up to this. This can't possibly be real?! What/who is this really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busylady View Post
She is a missing persons investigator employed by Orange County Sheriff's Office, I think that is different than a private investigator.
Yup, my bad.
~TEAM CAYLEE~

still,.. I would think they would have let out another tape by now. Unless they are getting ready to arrest her. I just wish that we heard from LE. There silence is DEAFENING!
could it be possible that drugs IS involved and DEA is on it too. When DEA is in on it you hear NOTHING and then BOOM they arrest tons of people. jmo
Old 07-30-2008, 06:58 PM

Hi everyone! I'm new, been lurking for a while.

I think Casey is more than happy to have Baez drive a wedge between her and Lee, if it means she doesn't have to answer any more of Lee's tough questions. She can pile on the BS to Cindy, but Lee calls her on it. Remember her sigh of relief when their call ended the other night?
Old 07-30-2008, 06:58 PM

I think leaving the car seat was another slip up on her part.
Old 07-30-2008, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdershewrote View Post
I think leaving the car seat was another slip up on her part.
Great point. Normally you would leave a carseat with your babysitter!
Old 07-30-2008, 07:01 PM
~TEAM CAYLEE~

When I watched some of this on Fox news today. They had a LIVE video with her sitting by her new attorney and then on the bottom of the screen it said bond reduction denied or something like that. What i found odd is I didn't see Baiz anywhere. I think he is on his way out.
Old 07-30-2008, 07:03 PM

crap, they are taking the bond issue to the florida supreme court. they are taking it all the way up as high as they can. Pray they keep losing!
Old 07-30-2008, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAG1959 View Post
No, if you listen to the last phone call - the one between just Lee and Casey - he says that if he knew they were recording he would have worded things differently and is referring to the jail visit with her I think on last Friday. I want that tape too. What did he ask and what did she say?
This is where I think LE has fallen down on the job....

if they had NOT released these tapes to the public, they would STILL have Casey speaking freely & maybe giving some clue about where Caylee might be.

Obviously Baez was too stupid to tell Casey OR her family that all their conversations could be aired on tv.....

now you have Casey & everyone else fully aware that the phone is just one more propaganda tool for them to use.

And now the case is ONLY about Casey.
Old 07-30-2008, 07:04 PM
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by olive View Post
Great point. Normally you would leave a carseat with your babysitter!
my babysitter has her own carseat.... not that I really am convinced there was a babysitter.
Old 07-30-2008, 07:05 PM

baez is just trying to defend his client, as distasteful as it may seem right now.

he could probably be disbarred if he thought lee was acting as an agent of LE and talking to his client and did not object to it.

many people on here immediately pointed out that lee's questions sounded odd and that they may have been given to him.

LE danced around the question of whether they instructed lee or anyone in the family what to ask, or provided them with questions. but they did say that they have spoken with and encouraged the family to try to get casey to open up.

it doesnt mean he is trying to drive a wedge between casey and her family, it doesnt make him a scumbag, it just makes him a defense lawyer.

on another note, i finally saw some of the latest clips of cindy, she seems much less defiant today, much less sure of the arguments she is putting forth for casey, and VERY worn out.
Old 07-30-2008, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebrich View Post
my babysitter has her own carseat.... not that I really am convinced there was a babysitter.
True. But hard to buy an extra carseat for the babysitter when you don't have a job to earn money. Oh yeah...so why need the babysitter!!
Old 07-30-2008, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathyn2 View Post
crap, they are taking the bond issue to the florida supreme court. they are taking it all the way up as high as they can. Pray they keep losing!
I'm curious.... doesn't Cindy have to get back to work soon? Is she still planning on getting Casey's friends to babysit her?

The family is nuts to spring her from jail.... shouldn't they be spending their every waking hour searching for Caylee?
Old 07-30-2008, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LI_Mom View Post
This is where I think LE has fallen down on the job....

if they had NOT released these tapes to the public, they would STILL have Casey speaking freely & maybe giving some clue about where Caylee might be.

I heard yesterday that it was because of the Sunshine Laws that these had to be released. The media asked and so they had to, by law, release them. I also heard that LE wasn't too happy about it, but that it had to be done.
Fighting The Good Fight

The shovel was borrowed 5 or 6 days before the shed was broken into.

New audio tapes of Casey speaking to another family member.

FOX NEWS reported..
Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
~Pamela Glenconner~

NEW TAPES OUT! Check the news sites. fox is going to play them
Old 07-30-2008, 07:08 PM

did shephard smith (is that his name? guy on FOX right now lol) just say that they have NEW audio from casey in jail coming up?
Old 07-30-2008, 07:08 PM

fox also had a reporter that met up with Jeff Hopkins who was on Casey's myspace page and he said he never had any nanny name zanaida and he barely knows Casey. Another lie!
Old 07-30-2008, 07:09 PM

ah good kathy heard it too

hmmmm i wonder what it could be...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
Role Of Mom's Brother Questioned In Missing Girl Case

http://www.local6.com/video/17041575/
I think someone from Baez's office is following this board. Seriously, I mean that.

I can't find any links online to new recordings...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyD View Post
Hi everyone! I'm new, been lurking for a while.

I think Casey is more than happy to have Baez drive a wedge between her and Lee, if it means she doesn't have to answer any more of Lee's tough questions. She can pile on the BS to Cindy, but Lee calls her on it. Remember her sigh of relief when their call ended the other night?
hi AmyD

I agree with what you say here

doesn't it cost alot of $$$ to take a case before the State Supreme court. If they have that much money, why don't they just bail her out?

Baez is probably bothered because of Lee telling Casey that she could talk to the Police outside of Baez's presence, That's what he didn't like.