Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2008, 11:04 AM
Lover of WS Peeps!

Oh gag. I am, yet again, rendered speechless. This is wrong on SO many levels.
Old 10-31-2008, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janis396 View Post
I hope Judge Strickland at the very least calls JB's azz to TASK over this, if not force him to step down as her attorney. And that he allows the smack down to be televised for us all to enjoy!
I'm going to bet that any questions regarding this will be handled in chambers. But at this point I would think the Judge does really have to ask, and consider forcing a replacement attorney before trial.

And honestly? A criminal defense attorney that does not know 'No Touching In Jail"!?!?!
Old 10-31-2008, 11:05 AM
This piggy went "Weeeee!" all the way home!

I am so grossed out. This guy is such a skeez! I cannot imagine that he did not know that physical contact with an inmate was against the rules. Surely somewhere in his law schooling he had to take a class in professional ethics. I thought for a while that I just had a suspicious mind, because from the beginning, when KC was spending 6 hours a day at his office, I thought that that behavior was very questionable.
This case gets worse and worse by the minute.
Old 10-31-2008, 11:05 AM

guess his remard to Geraldo about not knowing the "real" Casey that he knew.....I also question a defense atty who doens't know the rules of jail??????i'm thinking that should be covered in lawyer 101...or at least someone with "experience" would know....jmo

nothing anymore surprises me with this case....there was a rumor or something that the other day she refused a visit from him??don't know if it was true or not...

she has given him letters in the past for her family...cindy cell phone text back in Aug--

jmo
Old 10-31-2008, 11:06 AM
This piggy went "Weeeee!" all the way home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janis396 View Post
I hope Judge Strickland at the very least calls JB's azz to TASK over this, if not force him to step down as her attorney. And that he allows the smack down to be televised for us all to enjoy!
Don't mean to ask a dumb question, but can the judge make him step down from the case if he finds the behavior exhibited crosses the line?
Old 10-31-2008, 11:07 AM
It's getting dark, too dark to see....

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoey View Post
guess his remard to Geraldo about not knowing the "real" Casey that he knew.....I also question a defense atty who doens't know the rules of jail??????i'm thinking that should be covered in lawyer 101...or at least someone with "experience" would know....jmo

nothing anymore surprises me with this case....there was a rumor or something that the other day she refused a visit from him??don't know if it was true or not...

she has given him letters in the past for her family...cindy cell phone text back in Aug--

jmo
I have to think the jail advises every attorney at every visit "No physical contact". There's no way in h%ll he "didn't know". He's just another liar on the A-team.
Old 10-31-2008, 11:08 AM
here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponder = ADD

Location: Over The Hills And Through The Woods..on the corner,S.C..
It makes you wonder about JB asking Judge Strickland about Casey traveling to "places of interest" since IIRC he never once mentioned looking for Caylee. Local Motel 6 perhaps?
Old 10-31-2008, 11:09 AM

I wonder what it feels like to hug someone like her..barf..I would rather NEVER know.
Old 10-31-2008, 11:09 AM

I saw this on wcpx last night after the Tony Pipitone segment. It's in the orlando sentinel and on the wftv website.

Why are we surprised that JB doesn't know the rules and then once he is made aware of the rules he still doesn't follow them? If the jail took away time from KC's one hour of free time, I bet that hugging would stop.

Another example of "the rules do not apply to me" mentality. And that mentality is going to take KC all the way to the death chamber or LWOP.

It's the behavior of KC, the A, JB supposed dream team and their lies that is tainting the jury pool, not our reaction to all this bs. If Team A would behave appropriately, we wouldn't pay attention to anything they do or anything about this case. It's their behavior that has us so captivated. We want Klee found and they want KCs freedom.

The hits just keep comin'....

BeagleMom
Old 10-31-2008, 11:11 AM

He doesn't know the rules. He's got a client charged with murder and he doesn't know the rules. LOL!!!!! Yeah right.
Old 10-31-2008, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoey View Post

jmo
Isn't using the Lawyer to pass notes and avoid the jail screening procedures a HUGE nono? And I mean not just a ethical, procedural disbarrment type nono? I mean a felony type. Like isn't that what the blind sheiks lawyer got busted and convicted for up in NY?
Old 10-31-2008, 11:14 AM
It's getting dark, too dark to see....

Quote:
Originally Posted by diz39 View Post
Don't mean to ask a dumb question, but can the judge make him step down from the case if he finds the behavior exhibited crosses the line?
I can't say for sure, but I would think if the judge can't, the State Bar can and should!
There's a restlessness that's burning in my blood...

This is even more proof of an attorney client relationship which has severely crossed a line. He needs to step back and be her attorney and NOT her lover, jmo.

Even if it weren't against the rules why would a lawyer feel the need to hug his client? If she needs hugs she should have her family visit.
Old 10-31-2008, 11:16 AM

KC can't have been passing letters to him because she only gets her paper etc today. Wonder if he was passing them to her?
Old 10-31-2008, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzybeth View Post
Even if it weren't against the rules why would a lawyer feel the need to hug his client? If she needs hugs she should have her family visit.
i asked myself the same thing...why do they feel the need to hug? totally NOT appropriate if you ask me!

still GROSS to me! and i am SURE he knows the rules. its posted EVERYWHERE. ita with everyone else who says THEY feel as if the rules dont apply to them.

JMO
Old 10-31-2008, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diz39 View Post
Yes. Very much so, at least before trial starts. Because an innapropriate relationship such as has been applied is comething that could be used as grounds for an appeal.
Old 10-31-2008, 11:20 AM

I think personal type touching is inappropiate in any business relationship... I don't hug my machanic when he fixes my car, I for sure wont huge a lawyer for fixing my record... jmo
Old 10-31-2008, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzybeth View Post
To be fair, I think the lawyer is the only one that actually gets to meet her face to face in an open room. I believe family visits are either closed circuit TV or through a glass partition.
Old 10-31-2008, 11:21 AM

Where's Caylee's hug? Not even a pic of her in the cell.
Old 10-31-2008, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysonmymind View Post
Jose Baez Repeatedly Told To Stop Touching Casey During Jail Visits
Friday, October 31, 2008 updated: 8:43 am EDT October 31, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- In the past two weeks Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez has visited her at the jail, seven out of 14 days.

Eyewitness News has discovered that on at least two occasions jail staff had to step in and Baez was warned repeatedly about hugging Casey during their visits.

A jail report states: "The inmate's attorney was observed hugging inmate and was advised that physical contact was prohibited."

Then a week later another report stated: "Baez again observed hugging his client."

The room Baez and Anthony meet in is very small and typically there is a desk and two chairs.

Sources told Eyewitness News that on one occasion, Anthony was sitting and Baez was very close to her face. A corrections officer had to go into the room to separate them.

Eyewitness News confronted Jose Baez about the situation.

"I have no comment," he said.
respectfully snipped.

im sorry but your use of the made me ROFLMFAO.

i like your sense of humor!

- that's all.

Old 10-31-2008, 11:24 AM
Jog On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
Where's Caylee's hug?
AMEN!
Old 10-31-2008, 11:24 AM
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocono Sleuther View Post
This is even more proof of an attorney client relationship which has severely crossed a line. He needs to step back and be her attorney and NOT her lover, jmo.
Exactly!!!!

Old 10-31-2008, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by faefrost View Post
To be fair, I think the lawyer is the only one that actually gets to meet her face to face in an open room. I believe family visits are either closed circuit TV or through a glass partition.
The options for Orange County Jail are as follows (as I know them):

1) The attorney can visit the inmate in his or her cell;
2) The attorney can visit the inmate in a special room with a glass partition between them (attorney in one small room with glass, client on the other side);
3) The attorney can meet the inmate in the main room (open to all) and sit around an old beat up table that is in the women's dorm. [I don't know if this option is open for people on Casey's status.]

So, if I was to **assume** this happened, then it's either option 1 or option 3. He could not have hugged her through the glass. Guards are around all of these options.
Old 10-31-2008, 11:26 AM

This makes me sick too!! He has definately crossed an ethical relationship with her. All those lonely hours they spent alone in his office means they were up to no good! He needs to be arrested for misconduct at the least!
Closed Thread