Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old > Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies

Notices

Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies This forum contains early discussion threads and important stickied information. Members should stop in here daily for new announcements and important rules about this forum. This forum is not open for new topics at this time.


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-12-2008, 11:49 PM
CW CW is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 6,395
Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #87

Continue posting here. I hate being the bad guy folks but you have to understand where I am coming from. There are TOS rules here and I'm not going to keep preaching them. I'm not going to keep posting warnings if at some point your try to log in and can't get into WS you will know why.
  #2  
Old 08-12-2008, 11:51 PM
RR0004's Avatar
RR0004 RR0004 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 19,389
Well, I don't know where everyone is and I grew impatient trying to read through all the threads to see if this has been said..."How many drs offices do you know that are open on Wednesday?" Ok. I said it...now I'll go back to reading the last thread.


ETA: Thanks WC!
  #3  
Old 08-12-2008, 11:52 PM
MIMI2's Avatar
MIMI2 MIMI2 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: WV
Posts: 112
Thanks Windchime...somebody has to do it
  #4  
Old 08-12-2008, 11:53 PM
fixingtoburst fixingtoburst is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 475
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIMI2 View Post
Thanks Windchime...somebody has to do it
I hope windchime lets me know if I cross the line.
  #5  
Old 08-12-2008, 11:54 PM
fixingtoburst fixingtoburst is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 475
Ok, so why does the shovel have to be swung to break the lock. Use it as leverage. It's great because of the long handle.
  #6  
Old 08-12-2008, 11:55 PM
mamaks5's Avatar
mamaks5 mamaks5 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 62
Ok so You have a child who is missing, you don't tell anyone,then you party at the bars, cook for your boyfriend, post goofy messages to your friends on the internet, steal gas from your parents, steal money and checks from your friend, use your parents credit cards without their permission, borrow a shovel from the neighbor, back your car up to your parents garage for some reason, abandon the car with a "smell", make up names of friends you work with, lie to police, talk like a spoiled brat on the phone from jail, never ask about the search for your daughter, never act concerned that she is missing....
And your parents continue to say your a great person and mother. AUGHHH.....did I miss anything???
  #7  
Old 08-12-2008, 11:56 PM
fixingtoburst fixingtoburst is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 475
You put one flat against the ground and pull the other end and you've got a great bit of force working with you. Also since it's taller than say a crowbar and easier to handle in some ways it would be an ideal tool and probably a lot more readily available.
  #8  
Old 08-12-2008, 11:57 PM
fixingtoburst fixingtoburst is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 475
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaks5 View Post
Ok so You have a child who is missing, you don't tell anyone,then you party at the bars, cook for your boyfriend, post goofy messages to your friends on the internet, steal gas from your parents, steal money and checks from your friend, use your parents credit cards without their permission, borrow a shovel from the neighbor, back your car up to your parents garage for some reason, abandon the car with a "smell", make up names of friends you work with, lie to police, talk like a spoiled brat on the phone from jail, never ask about the search for your daughter, never act concerned that she is missing....
And your parents continue to say your a great person and mother. AUGHHH.....did I miss anything???
I think you pretty much nailed it. Maybe we should get Casey a coffee cup that says 'Mother of the Year' on it.
  #9  
Old 08-12-2008, 11:57 PM
sweetmop's Avatar
sweetmop sweetmop is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains
Posts: 4,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaks5 View Post
Ok so You have a child who is missing, you don't tell anyone,then you party at the bars, cook for your boyfriend, post goofy messages to your friends on the internet, steal gas from your parents, steal money and checks from your friend, use your parents credit cards without their permission, borrow a shovel from the neighbor, back your car up to your parents garage for some reason, abandon the car with a "smell", make up names of friends you work with, lie to police, talk like a spoiled brat on the phone from jail, never ask about the search for your daughter, never act concerned that she is missing....
And your parents continue to say your a great person and mother. AUGHHH.....did I miss anything???
Don't forget ... Cindy said we'd all think Casey is "Mother of the Year" when this story all plays out!
  #10  
Old 08-12-2008, 11:58 PM
MD MOMMY's Avatar
MD MOMMY MD MOMMY is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 5,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
Well, I don't know where everyone is and I grew impatient trying to read through all the threads to see if this has been said..."How many drs offices do you know that are open on Wednesday?" Ok. I said it...now I'll go back to reading the last thread.


ETA: Thanks WC!

Every Dr. that I go to or my children go to are open on Wednesdays. Heck my kids pediatrican is open on Saturday for that matter.
  #11  
Old 08-12-2008, 11:58 PM
fixingtoburst fixingtoburst is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 475
Cindy doesn't really want to know what I think.
  #12  
Old 08-13-2008, 12:00 AM
QuickAttack QuickAttack is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 1,487
Quote:
Originally Posted by fixingtoburst View Post
You put one flat against the ground and pull the other end and you've got a great bit of force working with you. Also since it's taller than say a crowbar and easier to handle in some ways it would be an ideal tool and probably a lot more readily available.
Why the mention of the shovel being used to break into the shed?

My understanding is that the cans were stolen sometime after the 22nd.

The locks on those sheds are flimsy. She could have broken into the shed with a screwdriver. Or a butter knife.

I don't think that the shovel was used to break into the shed. I think the shovel was used to try to bury something in the yard...but upon finding that her 100 lb. frame wasn't enough to penetrate the ground deep enough, she decided to dump Caylee's body somewhere else. The car was backed into the garage to unload the body to bury it, and, upon realizing that she couldn't bury it in the back yard, she re-loaded the body and moved it somewhere else (to dump it in a dumpster, lake, or other area).

I don't think this baby is buried underground. Where would she have gotten the shovel?
  #13  
Old 08-13-2008, 12:01 AM
QuickAttack QuickAttack is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 1,487
Quote:
Originally Posted by MD MOMMY View Post
Every Dr. that I go to or my children go to are open on Wednesdays. Heck my kids pediatrican is open on Saturday for that matter.
Same here. Only the vet closes on Wednesdays, and he stays open til noon.
  #14  
Old 08-13-2008, 12:02 AM
fixingtoburst fixingtoburst is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 475
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickAttack View Post
Why the mention of the shovel being used to break into the shed?

My understanding is that the cans were stolen sometime after the 22nd.

The locks on those sheds are flimsy. She could have broken into the shed with a screwdriver. Or a butter knife.

I don't think that the shovel was used to break into the shed. I think the shovel was used to try to bury something in the yard...but upon finding that her 100 lb. frame wasn't enough to penetrate the ground deep enough, she decided to dump Caylee's body somewhere else. The car was backed into the garage to unload the body to bury it, and, upon realizing that she couldn't bury it in the back yard, she re-loaded the body and moved it somewhere else (to dump it in a dumpster, lake, or other area).

I don't think this baby is buried underground. Where would she have gotten the shovel?
I'm just trying to come up with a plausible use for the shovel. I can't see Casey huffing it for 10 minutes trying to dig a hole. Too much work.
  #15  
Old 08-13-2008, 12:05 AM
robotdog robotdog is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,220
phewwwwwwwww

it wasnt me that was causing trouble - cause i got back in

<------------going to be on best behavior just in case


shovels are used for digging
  #16  
Old 08-13-2008, 12:05 AM
shannon718 shannon718 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Here
Posts: 1,827
Quote:
Originally Posted by fixingtoburst View Post
I'm just trying to come up with a plausible use for the shovel. I can't see Casey huffing it for 10 minutes trying to dig a hole. Too much work.
I think she was going to do it and then abandoned the idea. However, CSI did go back and take dirt samples from the backyard and there was dirt found in Casey's trunk...

Ive always thought that maybe she dug up some dirt for coverage. IDK. But the dirt came from somewhere. I don't think Caylee is buried....but I do think she will be obscured or covered with something. Maybe dirt.
  #17  
Old 08-13-2008, 12:05 AM
redmamatwo's Avatar
redmamatwo redmamatwo is offline
Mommy of 1 and 1/2 kids
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: IL
Posts: 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by MD MOMMY View Post
Every Dr. that I go to or my children go to are open on Wednesdays. Heck my kids pediatrican is open on Saturday for that matter.
Same here we can get in anytime, sat mornings even, but can anyone tell me...OFF TOPIC of course why every chiropractor on EARTH seems to be closed on Thursday? SOrry, I always wondered that and your post made methink of it!
__________________
  #18  
Old 08-13-2008, 12:08 AM
MD MOMMY's Avatar
MD MOMMY MD MOMMY is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 5,419
Okay if my neighbor was 20 something...came to my house to borrow a shovel..when I know she lives with her parents who have one...DANG skippy my rear end would be looking out of every window to see what she was doing with it. She could have taken the shovel with her somewhere right? I honestly don't think she did a thing with that shovel at her house...
  #19  
Old 08-13-2008, 12:08 AM
Amberjack Amberjack is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 504
Have they figured out if she went to Tampa and Jacksonville?
  #20  
Old 08-13-2008, 12:09 AM
JBean JBean is offline
WS Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Dana Point,CA
Posts: 20,221
Quote:
Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
Well, I don't know where everyone is and I grew impatient trying to read through all the threads to see if this has been said..."How many drs offices do you know that are open on Wednesday?" Ok. I said it...now I'll go back to reading the last thread.


ETA: Thanks WC!
ok now I'll say it..what does this question mean?
  #21  
Old 08-13-2008, 12:10 AM
fixingtoburst fixingtoburst is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 475
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBean View Post
ok now I'll say it..what does this question mean?
Thank you I was wondering the same thing.
  #22  
Old 08-13-2008, 12:10 AM
shannon718 shannon718 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Here
Posts: 1,827
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amberjack View Post
Have they figured out if she went to Tampa and Jacksonville?
It doesn't seem so. She was staying with Tony the entire time. LE will know from her cell phone records. But I highly doubt it. Her myspace comments reflect that it was business as usual as far as her social plans.
  #23  
Old 08-13-2008, 12:10 AM
MD MOMMY's Avatar
MD MOMMY MD MOMMY is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 5,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by redmamatwo View Post
Same here we can get in anytime, sat mornings even, but can anyone tell me...OFF TOPIC of course why every chiropractor on EARTH seems to be closed on Thursday? SOrry, I always wondered that and your post made methink of it!
Just so you know I make milk too...now that is seriously off topic LOL..yes chiropractors here close on Thursday's too...Most Dr.'s offices here close from 12-1pm for lunch which I think is odd..does the whole office need to eat at the same time??
  #24  
Old 08-13-2008, 12:12 AM
liltigress's Avatar
liltigress liltigress is offline
Fighting The Good Fight
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,785
I'm a little baffled at Casey calling Jesse. I guess I was assuming that they didn't talk much, but from this call log, it looks like they talked more than I suspected. The only thing I think is she was looking for a babysitter on the 16th but no on was answering her calls.This would have been her first day of having to wing it on her own with Caylee.
__________________
Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
~Pamela Glenconner~
  #25  
Old 08-13-2008, 12:12 AM
redmamatwo's Avatar
redmamatwo redmamatwo is offline
Mommy of 1 and 1/2 kids
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: IL
Posts: 170
Trying to figure out why Cindy was at work on a wednesday maybe? July 16th was a Wednesday
Is that why you were asking RR?
__________________
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #86 CW Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies 344 08-12-2008 11:24 PM
Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #81 chicoliving Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies 403 08-11-2008 10:14 PM
Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #79 CW Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies 536 08-11-2008 02:00 PM
Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #78 gigi2009 Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies 359 08-11-2008 12:06 AM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:48 AM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!