Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1176  
Old 08-03-2012, 07:08 PM
Intermezzo's Avatar
Intermezzo Intermezzo is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bytown
Posts: 9,431
Quote:
Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
Was the "mini-stroke" story setting the stage for George's untimely death later on?
This is scary...I have NEVER considered that Casey was out to kill her parents...but with all the months of convos with friends about the house, the mini-stroke, etc...and the searches that we know SHE did...wow! Maybe there is something to what you're saying. Very scary!
The "my dad ALMOST had a stroke" story was OCA's excuse to not go with Amy to Jacksonville to get her car.
Instead of saying to Amy she didn't want to go or, more likely, that she couldn't go because she had to take care of Caylee she comes up with some excuse
__________________
----------------------------------------------------



--------------------------------------------------
"There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"
Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Intermezzo For This Useful Post:
  #1177  
Old 08-03-2012, 07:15 PM
Intermezzo's Avatar
Intermezzo Intermezzo is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bytown
Posts: 9,431
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZlawyer View Post
Sooo, JWG has some exciting new analysis. Stand by.

In the meantime, let me share with you my latest discovery. Remember the email (or MySpace message) Cindy sent to Casey on July 14, which was suspiciously deleted sometime before LE got hold of the computer? Here's the thread to remind you: http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83443. And here's the fragment recovered by LE:

can't sleep, stupid hot flashes wake me up then I start thinking about you and Caylee. Dad said he went to work at 9am and he got home at 630p, he said he did not come home in between. I don't know who or what to believe anymore. You've told me everyday that you were going to call me and you haven't but you choose to call when you know I won't be home. What the hell is going on? I've tried not to bug you to death but I still haven't gotten to see pictures of Caylee or gotten to speak to her. It's been over a month now. Am I ever going to see her again? Are you still with Jeff? Are you going back to work? I saw on the news that Anheiser Busch is being bought by a foreign company that does not want the theme parks only the beer part of the Co. What is that all about they're talking Disney or Universal may get to buy the theme parks. I thought Universal already merged with them? I'm not sure how much longer I can continue on this day to day course. I'm going freakin nuts not knowing whats going on with you. I had a breakdown at work, can't take much more stre

So, it appears that, after Cindy sent that message at 12:12 am on July 15, she then went on an all-out MySpace sleuthing binge that puts the lie to her "no red flags" argument. This included close review of the Lake Vaj "anything but clothes party" photos, emailing a couple of the photos to herself, and even commenting on a couple of the photos! (Why did we never see those comments? Anyone know how to get hold of that Lake Vaj guy who used to post here?) She also checked out, among other things, Brandon S's blog and Ricardo's profile.
Great work AZ and JWG!!!!!
__________________
----------------------------------------------------



--------------------------------------------------
"There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"
Reply With Quote
  #1178  
Old 08-03-2012, 07:17 PM
JWG's Avatar
JWG JWG is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Northeastern US
Posts: 1,773
Question What does a mom do while her dead baby is in the trunk?

OK, a morbid title, I agree.

I have attached an image of the surfing activity on the 17th at the Anthony home. I removed the entries for the ads that appeared.

The answer is:
  • Login to AIM, Facebook and Myspace.
  • Look at Amys Facebook page.
  • Check and reply to Myspace mail.
  • Check out an "Embroidered mesh babydoll with underwire cups, adjustable straps and back closure. Matching sexy G-string included".
  • Start using an event promotion app on Facebook to create and advertise an upcoming event.
  • Look at some pictures in your Myspace album.
  • Pack up and drive the kid back to Tony's.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg July17.jpg (367.5 KB, 93 views)
__________________
Smile
Reply With Quote
  #1179  
Old 08-03-2012, 07:18 PM
Intermezzo's Avatar
Intermezzo Intermezzo is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bytown
Posts: 9,431
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWG View Post
Hey, there is a reason I labelled it Preliminary ...

The reason I went looking for a second program is that the person who wrote the first one said it was quick and dirty and not to blame him if it did not work right. The comments in the second one went out of their way to point out nuances in Mork that made it a "stupid" way to store data.

But that does not really prove anything, does it?

Soooo...I first determined that all records produced by the second program are one hour later than those produced by the first program.

Then, I noticed there was activity on June 17. Casey's cell phone records say she would have been at the house no earlier than 2:18 PM (she is clearly driving at that time) and no later than 4:04 PM.

The newer program says there was Firefox activity from 3:14 PM to 3:27 PM on the 17th. If we were to use the earlier time stamps in the "preliminary" files, the activity would overlap with Casey driving, which is impossible. I've got a bunch of other examples where the newer version lines up perfectly with released evidence, such as phone records, and the old one does not, but the real kicker was the example I just gave - she can't be on the computer if she is not physically there.

So, the newer version is right, and I will scrap the preliminary version.

The fallout from this is that I noticed the Firefox Google searches produced by OCSO have the earlier time stamp. That means they are wrong.

The time stamps we have are the only correct ones out there. You saw them first here on Websleuths.








__________________
----------------------------------------------------



--------------------------------------------------
"There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"
Reply With Quote
  #1180  
Old 08-03-2012, 07:21 PM
JWG's Avatar
JWG JWG is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Northeastern US
Posts: 1,773
Quote:
Originally Posted by TorisMom003 View Post
There were a few videos linked. So did she watch all of them? Or can you tell?
Her surfing only paused long enough to really view the one. With the others she might have watched a few seconds but it is impossible to tell. Starting / stopping streaming video does not leave a record in the browser history file.
__________________
Smile
Reply With Quote
  #1181  
Old 08-03-2012, 07:24 PM
Harmony2's Avatar
Harmony2 Harmony2 is offline
WS Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,093
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWG View Post
No LC, you won't have to figure out time stamps. AZ and I are in synch now and agree that the later times are the correct ones. The correct time is 2:40 (2:50 to be more precise).
Hi JWG!! I had a feeling it was the later time. Thank you for comfirming!!! We have missed you!!! You and AZ are mahvelous!! Simply mahvelous!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #1182  
Old 08-03-2012, 07:26 PM
AZlawyer's Avatar
AZlawyer AZlawyer is offline
Verified Attorney
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: AZ
Posts: 5,942
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZlawyer View Post
Here's the new timeline:

12:54 am Casey finishes up an 80-minute phone call with Tony
1:05-1:54 am Casey texting back and forth with Tony
3:08-3:22 am Casey on the phone with Tony

7:54 am Someone calls Casey's phone from the house landline-goes to voicemail
7:56-8:06 am Casey IM'ing/flirting with Alex and checking Facebook/MySpace
8:06-8:44 am Casey continues checking Facebook, etc.
8:45 am Casey texts Tony

9:27 am Casey uploads Fusion photo

10:07-11:59 am Casey is surfing the web again--AIM, Facebook, Myspace, Victoria's Secret, Frederick's of Hollywood--which leads to a lengthy search re: shot girl outfits, etc.
11:47 am-12:06 pm Casey on the phone with Tony

12:55 pm Casey exchanges texts with Tony
1:00-1:14 pm Casey on the phone with Tony
1:26 pm Casey exchanges texts with Jesse
1:39-1:42 pm Casey signs in to AIM, checks Facebook and MySpace
1:44-2:20 pm Casey on the phone with Amy
2:50-2:52 pm Casey signs in to AIM, searches "fool-proof suffication", looks at the "Venturing Into the Pro-Suicide Pit" page everyone's been talking about for less than a minute, then at an article about how heated wires can melt disposable breathing circuits (??) for about 12 seconds lol, then checks out Facebook and MySpace, then reads "10 Ways to Kill a Rhododendron" for 11 seconds (this must be the "gardening searches" JB referred to). NOTICE THIS WHOLE THING TAKES 2-3 MINUTES.
2:52-3:04 pm Casey on the phone with Jesse

George was at work by 3:00 pm, and tried to call Casey from his cell phone at 3:04 pm.

No internet activity after this.
So...IMO, if Caylee died accidentally, Casey was unaware of it until at least 3:04 pm--and she wasn't distracted from Caylee that we know of until 2:50 pm. IMO any mother in that situation would call 911 and say "I only lost track of her for 5 minutes!" (They always say 5 minutes. )

If Casey killed Caylee, IMO she wasn't searching "fool-proof suffication" AFTER that time, so she killed her after around 3:00 pm.

Either way, time of death would be around 3:00 pm or later.
__________________

"It would seem to me that June 16, 2008 was the last time that the victim was viewed by her grandparents. It became quite evident that from the OS of the Defense that the 16th was a date of great importance and that a so called time line of activities dealing with CA, LA, GA and ICA on the 16th and what, if any, activities took place on the 15th, 16th and 17th of June on 24 hour cycles would have been, at least, of a minimal requirement of review. I take it at some point you had a computer expert look at that data?" HHJP, 6/21/11
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...139910&page=94
Reply With Quote
  #1183  
Old 08-03-2012, 07:45 PM
md89's Avatar
md89 md89 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 253
Thank you AZlawyer and JWG for all the great work you are doing!
Reply With Quote
  #1184  
Old 08-03-2012, 08:26 PM
2goldfish's Avatar
2goldfish 2goldfish is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,987
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWG View Post
OK, a morbid title, I agree.

I have attached an image of the surfing activity on the 17th at the Anthony home. I removed the entries for the ads that appeared.

The answer is:
  • Login to AIM, Facebook and Myspace.
  • Look at Amys Facebook page.
  • Check and reply to Myspace mail.
  • Check out an "Embroidered mesh babydoll with underwire cups, adjustable straps and back closure. Matching sexy G-string included".
  • Start using an event promotion app on Facebook to create and advertise an upcoming event.
  • Look at some pictures in your Myspace album.
  • Pack up and drive the kid back to Tony's.


hmmm just when you think there is nothing new to make you feel SICK TO YOUR STOMACH about this case....




__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1185  
Old 08-03-2012, 08:54 PM
KarmaGet'em's Avatar
KarmaGet'em KarmaGet'em is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 654
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWG View Post
OK, a morbid title, I agree.

I have attached an image of the surfing activity on the 17th at the Anthony home. I removed the entries for the ads that appeared.

The answer is:
  • Login to AIM, Facebook and Myspace.
  • Look at Amys Facebook page.
  • Check and reply to Myspace mail.
  • Check out an "Embroidered mesh babydoll with underwire cups, adjustable straps and back closure. Matching sexy G-string included".
  • Start using an event promotion app on Facebook to create and advertise an upcoming event.
  • Look at some pictures in your Myspace album.
  • Pack up and drive the kid back to Tony's.
BBM - So that "Embroidered mesh babydoll with underwire..." - is this what Jose is trying to claim Casey was searching the internet for things that shot girls can wear? I say BS. Looks like she was searching for something to wear during her rendezvous with Tony. JMO.

Great work JWG and AZ!
Reply With Quote
  #1186  
Old 08-03-2012, 08:59 PM
Desdemona's Avatar
Desdemona Desdemona is offline
* * * * Desi * * * *
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Head+Heart
Posts: 767
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZlawyer View Post
Here's the new timeline:

12:54 am Casey finishes up an 80-minute phone call with Tony
1:05-1:54 am Casey texting back and forth with Tony
3:08-3:22 am Casey on the phone with Tony

7:54 am Someone calls Casey's phone from the house landline-goes to voicemail
7:56-8:06 am Casey IM'ing/flirting with Alex and checking Facebook/MySpace
8:06-8:44 am Casey continues checking Facebook, etc.
8:45 am Casey texts Tony

9:27 am Casey uploads Fusion photo

10:07-11:59 am Casey is surfing the web again--AIM, Facebook, Myspace, Victoria's Secret, Frederick's of Hollywood--which leads to a lengthy search re: shot girl outfits, etc.
11:47 am-12:06 pm Casey on the phone with Tony

12:55 pm Casey exchanges texts with Tony
1:00-1:14 pm Casey on the phone with Tony
1:26 pm Casey exchanges texts with Jesse
1:39-1:42 pm Casey signs in to AIM, checks Facebook and MySpace
1:44-2:20 pm Casey on the phone with Amy
2:50-2:52 pm Casey signs in to AIM, searches "fool-proof suffication", looks at the "Venturing Into the Pro-Suicide Pit" page everyone's been talking about for less than a minute, then at an article about how heated wires can melt disposable breathing circuits (??) for about 12 seconds lol, then checks out Facebook and MySpace, then reads "10 Ways to Kill a Rhododendron" for 11 seconds (this must be the "gardening searches" JB referred to). NOTICE THIS WHOLE THING TAKES 2-3 MINUTES.
2:52-3:04 pm Casey on the phone with Jesse

George was at work by 3:00 pm, and tried to call Casey from his cell phone at 3:04 pm.

No internet activity after this.
BBM: Both of these are search results for "foolproof suffocation." Both contain the two words "foolproof" and "suffocation."

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Sidebar Discussion #10
__________________
Justice and power must be brought together,
so that whatever is just may be powerful,
and whatever is powerful may be just.
Blaise Pascal
Reply With Quote
  #1187  
Old 08-03-2012, 09:09 PM
Desdemona's Avatar
Desdemona Desdemona is offline
* * * * Desi * * * *
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Head+Heart
Posts: 767
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZlawyer View Post
Sooo, JWG has some exciting new analysis. Stand by.

In the meantime, let me share with you my latest discovery. Remember the email (or MySpace message) Cindy sent to Casey on July 14, which was suspiciously deleted sometime before LE got hold of the computer? Here's the thread to remind you: http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83443. And here's the fragment recovered by LE:

can't sleep, stupid hot flashes wake me up then I start thinking about you and Caylee. Dad said he went to work at 9am and he got home at 630p, he said he did not come home in between. I don't know who or what to believe anymore. You've told me everyday that you were going to call me and you haven't but you choose to call when you know I won't be home. What the hell is going on? I've tried not to bug you to death but I still haven't gotten to see pictures of Caylee or gotten to speak to her. It's been over a month now. Am I ever going to see her again? Are you still with Jeff? Are you going back to work? I saw on the news that Anheiser Busch is being bought by a foreign company that does not want the theme parks only the beer part of the Co. What is that all about they're talking Disney or Universal may get to buy the theme parks. I thought Universal already merged with them? I'm not sure how much longer I can continue on this day to day course. I'm going freakin nuts not knowing whats going on with you. I had a breakdown at work, can't take much more stre

So, it appears that, after Cindy sent that message at 12:12 am on July 15, she then went on an all-out MySpace sleuthing binge that puts the lie to her "no red flags" argument. This included close review of the Lake Vaj "anything but clothes party" photos, emailing a couple of the photos to herself, and even commenting on a couple of the photos! (Why did we never see those comments? Anyone know how to get hold of that Lake Vaj guy who used to post here?) She also checked out, among other things, Brandon S's blog and Ricardo's profile.
To add to this picture, it seems that July 14 was indeed a significant day, besides being the day before Caylee was finally reported missing.

From Valhall's old timeline:
Timeline for July 14 to July 15 2008

[July] 14 - GA starts a new job.
7:35 am CA sends KC a text message that reads "Remember me?"
8:21 am GA attempts to call KC.
2:43 pm to 4:32 pm KC has IM conversation with ID. KC tells ID she is going to get a puppy when she gets her own place.
3:33 pm KC attempts to call Anthony home.
5:30 pm KC makes $15.40 purchase at Blockbuster (7702 University)
5:49 pm attempt to call KC from Anthony home.
8:30 pm CA sends KC a text message that reads "Can u call me soon? i ll b going 2 bed soon."
CA speaks with KC on phone, doesn't recall conversation or what KC's excuse was for not being back in Orlando yet.
10:57 to 11:01 pm KC has IM conversation with ID.
11:33 pm attempt to call KC from Anthony home.

[July] 15 - 12:12 am CA leaves a message on KC's myspace.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread431159/pg1

My guess is that when Cindy and FCA spoke that day, Cindy wanted an explanation about evidence she'd found that someone had been in the house that day. Remember, FCA was supposedly still in J'ville with Caylee, playing family with Jeff Hopkins. FCA must have (surprise surprise) blamed it on GEORGE.

Grandma Cece was starting to get the idea maybe? She decided to call FCA's bluff, letting her know she checked with George, and nope, he was at work all day.

And just a few short hours later, GA arrived at the tow yard and all h*ll broke loose...
__________________
Justice and power must be brought together,
so that whatever is just may be powerful,
and whatever is powerful may be just.
Blaise Pascal
Reply With Quote
  #1188  
Old 08-03-2012, 09:12 PM
LambChop's Avatar
LambChop LambChop is offline
WS Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: CT/NC
Posts: 17,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZlawyer View Post
So...IMO, if Caylee died accidentally, Casey was unaware of it until at least 3:04 pm--and she wasn't distracted from Caylee that we know of until 2:50 pm. IMO any mother in that situation would call 911 and say "I only lost track of her for 5 minutes!" (They always say 5 minutes. )

If Casey killed Caylee, IMO she wasn't searching "fool-proof suffication" AFTER that time, so she killed her after around 3:00 pm.

Either way, time of death would be around 3:00 pm or later.
Which goes along with her telling JB she waited an hour to call her mother which was shortly after 4pm and is documented. That part was true. Only the details were false. jmo
__________________
A lie will go round the world before the truth gets its pants on - Charles Spurgeon
Reply With Quote
  #1189  
Old 08-03-2012, 09:29 PM
RR0004's Avatar
RR0004 RR0004 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 19,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZlawyer View Post
Sooo, JWG has some exciting new analysis. Stand by.

In the meantime, let me share with you my latest discovery. Remember the email (or MySpace message) Cindy sent to Casey on July 14, which was suspiciously deleted sometime before LE got hold of the computer? Here's the thread to remind you: http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83443. And here's the fragment recovered by LE:

can't sleep, stupid hot flashes wake me up then I start thinking about you and Caylee. Dad said he went to work at 9am and he got home at 630p, he said he did not come home in between. I don't know who or what to believe anymore. You've told me everyday that you were going to call me and you haven't but you choose to call when you know I won't be home. What the hell is going on? I've tried not to bug you to death but I still haven't gotten to see pictures of Caylee or gotten to speak to her. It's been over a month now. Am I ever going to see her again? Are you still with Jeff? Are you going back to work? I saw on the news that Anheiser Busch is being bought by a foreign company that does not want the theme parks only the beer part of the Co. What is that all about they're talking Disney or Universal may get to buy the theme parks. I thought Universal already merged with them? I'm not sure how much longer I can continue on this day to day course. I'm going freakin nuts not knowing whats going on with you. I had a breakdown at work, can't take much more stre

So, it appears that, after Cindy sent that message at 12:12 am on July 15, she then went on an all-out MySpace sleuthing binge that puts the lie to her "no red flags" argument. This included close review of the Lake Vaj "anything but clothes party" photos, emailing a couple of the photos to herself, and even commenting on a couple of the photos! (Why did we never see those comments? Anyone know how to get hold of that Lake Vaj guy who used to post here?) She also checked out, among other things, Brandon S's blog and Ricardo's profile.
Besides stating the obvious, I thought Cindy said she spoke to Casey everyday. Would you say you haven't spoken if you've received texts? When did Casey say she'd send pics?
Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:
  #1190  
Old 08-03-2012, 09:32 PM
ZsaZsa ZsaZsa is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWG View Post
Her surfing only paused long enough to really view the one. With the others she might have watched a few seconds but it is impossible to tell. Starting / stopping streaming video does not leave a record in the browser history file.
Is there anything that shows she opened the My Space account in the name of Zenaida on that day?
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:
  #1191  
Old 08-03-2012, 09:42 PM
RR0004's Avatar
RR0004 RR0004 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 19,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZlawyer View Post
So...IMO, if Caylee died accidentally, Casey was unaware of it until at least 3:04 pm--and she wasn't distracted from Caylee that we know of until 2:50 pm. IMO any mother in that situation would call 911 and say "I only lost track of her for 5 minutes!" (They always say 5 minutes. )

If Casey killed Caylee, IMO she wasn't searching "fool-proof suffication" AFTER that time, so she killed her after around 3:00 pm.

Either way, time of death would be around 3:00 pm or later.
I agree...and it's so clear for me right now that I feel sick...sick knowing the time that it happened...sick knowing that this wasn't presented at trial.
So, the flurry of calls that took place an hour later...was it to ask for an evening babysitter...or was it to send threats? What happened in that house the night before?
Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:
  #1192  
Old 08-03-2012, 09:47 PM
RR0004's Avatar
RR0004 RR0004 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 19,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
Is there anything that shows she opened the My Space account in the name of Zenaida on that day?
I thought that was proven to be a myth?
Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:
  #1193  
Old 08-03-2012, 09:51 PM
Harmony2's Avatar
Harmony2 Harmony2 is offline
WS Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,093
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desdemona View Post
BBM: Both of these are search results for "foolproof suffocation." Both contain the two words "foolproof" and "suffocation."

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Sidebar Discussion #10
The terms "foolproof" and "suffocation" also show up in the "Venturing Into the Pro-Suicide Pit" article.

http://www.spiked-online.com/site/printable/4633/

ETA: processing all this information makes me sick to my stomach
Reply With Quote
  #1194  
Old 08-04-2012, 12:41 AM
com n sense's Avatar
com n sense com n sense is offline
She yells from the corners, but few seem to hear her!
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Land Of The Strong & Free
Posts: 511
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZlawyer View Post
Here's the new timeline:

12:54 am Casey finishes up an 80-minute phone call with Tony
1:05-1:54 am Casey texting back and forth with Tony
3:08-3:22 am Casey on the phone with Tony

7:54 am Someone calls Casey's phone from the house landline-goes to voicemail
7:56-8:06 am Casey IM'ing/flirting with Alex and checking Facebook/MySpace
8:06-8:44 am Casey continues checking Facebook, etc.
8:45 am Casey texts Tony

9:27 am Casey uploads Fusion photo

10:07-11:59 am Casey is surfing the web again--AIM, Facebook, Myspace, Victoria's Secret, Frederick's of Hollywood--which leads to a lengthy search re: shot girl outfits, etc.
11:47 am-12:06 pm Casey on the phone with Tony

12:55 pm Casey exchanges texts with Tony
1:00-1:14 pm Casey on the phone with Tony
1:26 pm Casey exchanges texts with Jesse
1:39-1:42 pm Casey signs in to AIM, checks Facebook and MySpace
1:44-2:20 pm Casey on the phone with Amy
2:50-2:52 pm Casey signs in to AIM, searches "fool-proof suffication", looks at the "Venturing Into the Pro-Suicide Pit" page everyone's been talking about for less than a minute, then at an article about how heated wires can melt disposable breathing circuits (??) for about 12 seconds lol, then checks out Facebook and MySpace, then reads "10 Ways to Kill a Rhododendron" for 11 seconds (this must be the "gardening searches" JB referred to). NOTICE THIS WHOLE THING TAKES 2-3 MINUTES.
2:52-3:04 pm Casey on the phone with Jesse

George was at work by 3:00 pm, and tried to call Casey from his cell phone at 3:04 pm.

No internet activity after this.
Wow - I had thought she killed Caylee BEFORE she talked to Jesse. She was telling Jesse that she had to get out of the house, that her mom was staying & her dad was leaving. She never said we have to get out so I assumed Caylee was gone & she was starting to run. Now I wonder if she had not murdered her & was setting it up at the time Jesse called.
Reply With Quote
  #1195  
Old 08-04-2012, 12:45 AM
com n sense's Avatar
com n sense com n sense is offline
She yells from the corners, but few seem to hear her!
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Land Of The Strong & Free
Posts: 511
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZlawyer View Post
Here's the new timeline:

12:54 am Casey finishes up an 80-minute phone call with Tony
1:05-1:54 am Casey texting back and forth with Tony
3:08-3:22 am Casey on the phone with Tony

7:54 am Someone calls Casey's phone from the house landline-goes to voicemail
7:56-8:06 am Casey IM'ing/flirting with Alex and checking Facebook/MySpace
8:06-8:44 am Casey continues checking Facebook, etc.
8:45 am Casey texts Tony

9:27 am Casey uploads Fusion photo

10:07-11:59 am Casey is surfing the web again--AIM, Facebook, Myspace, Victoria's Secret, Frederick's of Hollywood--which leads to a lengthy search re: shot girl outfits, etc.
11:47 am-12:06 pm Casey on the phone with Tony

12:55 pm Casey exchanges texts with Tony
1:00-1:14 pm Casey on the phone with Tony
1:26 pm Casey exchanges texts with Jesse
1:39-1:42 pm Casey signs in to AIM, checks Facebook and MySpace
1:44-2:20 pm Casey on the phone with Amy
2:50-2:52 pm Casey signs in to AIM, searches "fool-proof suffication", looks at the "Venturing Into the Pro-Suicide Pit" page everyone's been talking about for less than a minute, then at an article about how heated wires can melt disposable breathing circuits (??) for about 12 seconds lol, then checks out Facebook and MySpace, then reads "10 Ways to Kill a Rhododendron" for 11 seconds (this must be the "gardening searches" JB referred to). NOTICE THIS WHOLE THING TAKES 2-3 MINUTES.
2:52-3:04 pm Casey on the phone with Jesse

George was at work by 3:00 pm, and tried to call Casey from his cell phone at 3:04 pm.

No internet activity after this.
Wait a minute, there's no activity from 2:20 - 2:50. I think she did it at that time because of her conversation with Jesse. She seemed in a hurry to get out.


Edited to add - something doesn't feel right with this. After thinking about why she would look up foolproof suffocation AFTER Caylee was already gone I could only come to one conclusion.
I wonder if she was trying to make this murder look like an accident somehow.
Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to com n sense For This Useful Post:
  #1196  
Old 08-04-2012, 01:28 AM
LEFT-COASTER's Avatar
LEFT-COASTER LEFT-COASTER is offline
Not to worry, I got the squirrels cornered
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: pasadena, california
Posts: 704
Quote:
Originally Posted by com n sense View Post
Wait a minute, there's no activity from 2:20 - 2:50. I think she did it at that time because of her conversation with Jesse. She seemed in a hurry to get out.


Edited to add - something doesn't feel right with this. After thinking about why she would look up foolproof suffocation AFTER Caylee was already gone I could only come to one conclusion.
I wonder if she was trying to make this murder look like an accident somehow.
i think there was an hour break from the time she talked to jesse and when she tried to call her mom..
I think it happened in that hour
between like 3 -4
Reply With Quote
  #1197  
Old 08-04-2012, 03:02 AM
2goldfish's Avatar
2goldfish 2goldfish is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,987
Quote:
Originally Posted by com n sense View Post
Wait a minute, there's no activity from 2:20 - 2:50. I think she did it at that time because of her conversation with Jesse. She seemed in a hurry to get out.


Edited to add - something doesn't feel right with this. After thinking about why she would look up foolproof suffocation AFTER Caylee was already gone I could only come to one conclusion.
I wonder if she was trying to make this murder look like an accident somehow.
it might be worse than that, dear....perhaps she was googling that because the duct tape didnt seem to work fast enough for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEFT-COASTER View Post
i think there was an hour break from the time she talked to jesse and when she tried to call her mom..
I think it happened in that hour
between like 3 -4

this is always what I thought myself, and I still think so now cause to entertain what I just replied up there actually is too much for me to consider.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1198  
Old 08-04-2012, 03:22 AM
Desdemona's Avatar
Desdemona Desdemona is offline
* * * * Desi * * * *
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Head+Heart
Posts: 767
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony2 View Post
The terms "foolproof" and "suffocation" also show up in the "Venturing Into the Pro-Suicide Pit" article.

http://www.spiked-online.com/site/printable/4633/

ETA: processing all this information makes me sick to my stomach
Exactly, all three of those sites were linked to from the Google results page for the typed search term "foolproof suffocation." JB really stepped in it by misrepresenting the computer forensics info in his book IMO.

Good work, WS.
__________________
Justice and power must be brought together,
so that whatever is just may be powerful,
and whatever is powerful may be just.
Blaise Pascal
Reply With Quote
  #1199  
Old 08-04-2012, 03:42 AM
Tulessa's Avatar
Tulessa Tulessa is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: On top of the beautiful Appalachian Mountains.
Posts: 11,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
Besides stating the obvious, I thought Cindy said she spoke to Casey everyday. Would you say you haven't spoken if you've received texts? When did Casey say she'd send pics?
IIRC she stated that she was in contact with Casey almost on a daily basis. Either by text or cell.
__________________
Don't murder in Kentucky! My thread here.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...n+lisa+tackett

Alan and Lisa Tackett. Murdered, March 2008. Sweet Justice, 2012
Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:
  #1200  
Old 08-04-2012, 10:12 AM
ZsaZsa ZsaZsa is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
I thought that was proven to be a myth?
I don't know- I have forgotten so much about this case.
Valhall's archives show her making a computer search on 6/12 about Zenaida Gonzalez age 25, on Reunion.com , and on USSearch.com for Zenaida Fernandez, Jacksonsville, so it seemed logical to me she would be setting up an account to show Cindy, just like her fake emails from her 'boss' .
Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
browser history, chloroform search, chlorophyl, cindy anthony, computer forensics, computer searches, download pc forensics rpt, encase, google sites, hp computer, im's, jail call, jb's flash drive, laptop, missing children sites, pc activity, photobucket, search history, sim card, timeline, zenaida gonzales age 25

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cindy's (draft?) email to Casey--computer forensics report AZlawyer Caylee Anthony 2 years old 404 03-16-2011 01:21 AM
Ricardo's Computer Forensics Woe.be.gone Caylee Anthony 2 years old 57 03-27-2010 07:11 PM
CA CA - Jim Gray, 63, Missing at Sea, 28 Jan 2007 - You can help from your computer annemc2 2000's Missing 28 08-01-2007 09:26 AM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:43 AM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!