Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.

Old 08-24-2008, 07:51 PM
Joseph S. Jordan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladine View Post
Joe...could you clarify something for me?

I have heard Econ Soccer Park and Blanchard Park in reference to your find. Which is it?

The news reports I've read, say E.S.P., but I've read posters here, say Blanchard...Econ is SO close to Amscot...

Thanks in advance...and thanks for all your effort and the effort of the other searchers!
Blanchard is a larger park. We found the gas can there... if you follow the trail you will come to Econ Soccer Complex... they are all located along the Econ Trail. The items we found other than the gas can were in the Econ Soccer Complex. There is also a drug and alcohol halfway house next door to the park.

We are also trying to get permission from Chapel Hill Cemetary to search in their woods behind their property. They are supposed to get me a waiver tomorrow.
Old 08-24-2008, 07:53 PM
Joseph S. Jordan

Quote:
Originally Posted by olive View Post
Joseph- what areas have you searched have large bodies of water?

And you are simply awesome.
Blanchard, Econ Soccer Complex, all along Econ trail leading to Amscot, I attempted to search Moss Park off of Moss Park Road.... but was kicked out of the park by a worker named Pat. The airport had some water. There are so many lakes it's not funnny.... andwe have no equipment to search in water.
Old 08-24-2008, 07:55 PM
Joseph S. Jordan

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnam View Post
Joseph,
I think what you are doing to help find Caylee is wonderful. There is a special place in heaven for people like you. Thank you for all you are doing!
Thanks Donna and everyone that has kind words. I am only one of the people involved in this search. There are a few others as well. Jersey Girl huh??? I'm from Philadelphia and went to Junior High in Oaklyn, NJ.
Old 08-24-2008, 07:57 PM
Banned

Hey, Joe....Just wondering...Did the items found in the park
have the odor of decomposition?
Old 08-24-2008, 08:29 PM
Joseph S. Jordan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amberjack View Post
Hey, Joe....Just wondering...Did the items found in the park
have the odor of decomposition?
No.... I do not know if being exposed to the elements for a month that they would. I have been around fresh decomposition while in the middle east, but nothing for that long... or only on an item that was being weathered... Someone said there could be a blood stain... but I am not certain about that....
Old 08-24-2008, 09:54 PM
Love my boys!

Joe,

Thank you so much for all your work! You truly are a hero to Caylee, no matter what!
Old 08-25-2008, 12:51 AM
Out of the corner!

I just wanted to pop in here and say that I think that its awesome that there are people like you and your team out there that are doing this! Keep up the good work! And God Bless you and your team!
Old 08-25-2008, 02:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by josephsjordansr View Post
I have attempted to contact owner of the property, as all searches require permission on private property. I have received no phone calls back. If anyone can get in touch and get us permission, I would be happy to search that location, otherwise it is tresspassing.
I will try tomorrow if you will PM me the corporate information.

I want to thank you so much for all you do. I have never understood why the Anthony family and friends was not out there helping you search.

LE can't be everywhere and you have done more than anyone that I have heard about.

There are some people from that area I have contacted in the last few days and suggested they get in touch with you to help. I hope they work out for you.

Otherwise, I will see you the end of September.
Old 08-25-2008, 03:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by josephsjordansr View Post
No. I do not want reimbursement for my time or gas expenses. Or water, or food... for that matter. I can tell you that the volunteer tent at publix has been taken down as I went there this afternoon to donate more flyers to them. I passed out and posted about 500 flyers today.

I just want to say thank you Joseph for all that you're doing!