Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2008, 11:07 PM

I was believing that DNA was back and not favorable to prosecution
Old 08-23-2008, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DagNasty View Post
LP is giving the people that have Calylee 5 days to return her before he goes and finds her
Didn't Padillo mention names? Amy, Tony and a few others and then say they had 5 days to bring her back? It all happened so fast, I was shocked as well as the other people on the show, evidently, did you see Greraldo's ouzzled look right before it went off?
Old 08-23-2008, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Openmyeyes View Post
Oh, and they aren't really kidnappers, because Casey gave Caylee to them willingly.

And yes, Jeanine and Kimberley both flipped after what LE said during his interview.

They both think that the evidence from the trunk is back and it was inconclusive, so LE is now stuck with child neglect.

Kimberley said that LE would only go back and start looking at this case from the beginning if the evidence they are testing came back inconclusive. Neither one of them seemed very happy about it, tho.
I'd be surprised if LE has any evidence at all. With all the lies, who knows how long Casey and team had to clean, clean, clean.
Gee. No one is even absolutely certain of the time line. Thank goodness the video surfaced with Caylee and G/grandpa or Cindy would have been way wrong on when she last saw little Caylee.
MOO
Old 08-23-2008, 11:09 PM

other names Ricardo, JP
Old 08-23-2008, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixarfreak View Post
other names Ricardo, JP
Yea, those were the ones i missed, thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleuthmommy View Post
I hope to g-d that they are right and she's still alive. And they are saying she gave her away voluntarily. My thing about that is why she didn't just give up the jig if that was the case. Why drag a lie out thiiiiiiiiiisssssssssss far?
If this is true (and that is a big IF, because I believe this child is deceased) Casey is known to drag things to the limit, remember the lie about her job, she took it all the way to the last millisecond then told the officers that she didn't really work at that Universal place. In any event I hope and pray she is alive also.
What can I say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amberjack View Post
Who was it that lived at the Sawgrass Apts. #212?
He was associated with Casey and Fusian????
'Casanova' Williams, I believe. Don't remember his first name
Old 08-23-2008, 11:11 PM
On the road to Utopia

Geraldo showed a document, supposedly, that showed the owners of Fusian and DBC entertainment. According to that doc, it shows some of the principles addresses being at Sawgrass.

I know someone on here has looked this up before and I'm thinking that none of us knew the
actual street addresses for the apartments at Sawgrass, so why would it jump out.

I'll go searching....see you later, probably much later, lol. I am slow.
Old 08-23-2008, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Derrick, is the name, is Geraldo using that womans theory on My space, I missed his show?
Old 08-23-2008, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Derrick Williams (Society Entertainment formally @ Sawgrass)
Old 08-23-2008, 11:13 PM
On the road to Utopia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Periwinkle View Post
Didn't Padillo mention names? Amy, Tony and a few others and then say they had 5 days to bring her back? It all happened so fast, I was shocked as well as the other people on the show, evidently, did you see Greraldo's ouzzled look right before it went off?
He did say that but he was talking about the cellphone calls that we know of from the 16th. Thats info that was already out there and he was trying to relate what information he hopes to obtain from the pings.
Old 08-23-2008, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Periwinkle View Post
It all happened so fast, I was shocked as well as the other people on the show, evidently, did you see Greraldo's ouzzled look right before it went off?
I saw that face and I bust out laughing. My husband asked me what was so funny, so I rewound it and played a few more times. It was still just as funny.
"The opinion prevailed among advanced minds that it was time that belief should be replaced increasingly by knowledge; belief that did not itself rest on knowledge was superstition, and as such had to be opposed." - Albert Einstein
Old 08-23-2008, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixarfreak View Post
other names Ricardo, JP
WOW...to just throw those names out there like that!
Would there be any liability to Geraldo? Just wondering.
Old 08-23-2008, 11:18 PM

I hope someone gives a brief run down of everything that was said on Geraldo. I got busy and totally forgot to watch even after checking the schedule earlier.
Old 08-23-2008, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Openmyeyes View Post
He did say that but he was talking about the cellphone calls that we know of from the 16th. Thats info that was already out there and he was trying to relate what information he hopes to obtain from the pings.
Thanks, it all happened so fast, and Padillo was still trying to talk, Geraldo trying to cut him off, It was all jumbled,
Old 08-23-2008, 11:20 PM

Derrick is listed at the Sawgrass address, but not an apt# that I can find.
"The opinion prevailed among advanced minds that it was time that belief should be replaced increasingly by knowledge; belief that did not itself rest on knowledge was superstition, and as such had to be opposed." - Albert Einstein
Old 08-23-2008, 11:25 PM

Recap please of the list of names BH threw out? I caught only Ricardo and JPs? Did you hear him say that pizza was bought on the 19th?
Old 08-23-2008, 11:28 PM

I guess what was on Geraldo is already known to Websleuthers who researched and found out all this info about fusian and sawgrass. Maybe the talking head DA's shouldn't back down so quickly. Casey could have easily found all this out herself and worked it into her story. No one knows for sure yet if the tests on the car and house were inconclusive.
Old 08-23-2008, 11:29 PM
Learning as I go

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleA View Post
I saw that face and I bust out laughing. My husband asked me what was so funny, so I rewound it and played a few more times. It was still just as funny.
I loved it too!
Old 08-23-2008, 11:30 PM
Banned

yes, referenced "boyfriend, meaning Tony and also Amy.. Noticably absent.. JG, although we know there are several calls from Casey to him...as well as my space posts..
Old 08-23-2008, 11:30 PM
Learning as I go

Quote:
Originally Posted by tttterri View Post
Recap please of the list of names BH threw out? I caught only Ricardo and JPs? Did you hear him say that pizza was bought on the 19th?
Yep, pizza on the 19th and it was Ricardo, Amy and Tony. I don't remember JP but didn't hear the first one and he didn't name the fifth but said there were 5. I wonder what Jose said to LP afterwards.
Old 08-23-2008, 11:32 PM

If Tony has friends living at sawgrass wouldn't this explain how Casey knew that a ZG had looked at an apt there? Maybe Tony & Casey where there on the 17th - And if Casey ordered a Pizza on the 19th & that is supposedly the pizza that caused the decomp odor then why didn't George see it when he took the gas cans out of Casey's Trunk?
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleuthmommy View Post
Yep, pizza on the 19th and it was Ricardo, Amy and Tony. I don't remember JP but didn't hear the first one and he didn't name the fifth but said there were 5. I wonder what Jose said to LP afterwards.
I thought they might be scrapping.. what an exchange... mutiny on the HORIZON??
Semper Fi

I knew the defense team was going to start working with phone records they do have for Casey's friends, since non existent ones proved ZG didn't exist.

Hey everyone - the general thread was just locked with no warning and no new thread as shown up yet. That's strange.

LP did say 5 friends - Amy, Ricardo, JP and the boyfriend (TonE) and did not name the fifth but let's see.............. could it be.................. well................. hhmmmmm...........

KYLE?
Closed Thread