Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.

Old 08-25-2008, 08:05 PM

Nancy Grace 8/25/08

Covering the documents released!

“Do you not know that there comes a midnight hour when every one has to throw off his mask? Do you believe that life will always let itself be mocked? Do you think you can slip away a little before midnight in order to avoid this? Or are you not terrified by it?" - Soren Kierkegaard
Old 08-25-2008, 08:06 PM

I wonder if Cindy has proof that Casey is a sociopath
Old 08-25-2008, 08:07 PM

New 400 pg Docs reveal that Casey wanted to give up Caylee for adoption while she was pregnant, but Cindy wouldn’t hear of it.

Video clip shows Cindy being asked if Casey ever wanted to give Caylee up for adoption and Cindy said, “No.”

A high school friend even offered to adopt Caylee from Casey, but that never materialized.

“A friend” said Casey smoke pot often, and was known to talk about how being a single parent was cramping her lifestyle.

Authorities say that they suspected foul play in the Anthony backyard. (?)
Old 08-25-2008, 08:07 PM

Why am I not surprised that Casey wanted to give Caylee up for adoption.
Cindy told friend that Casey was a sociopath and to stay away from her. Wow!!!
Old 08-25-2008, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarleneM View Post
New 400 pg Docs reveal that Casey wanted to give up Caylee for adoption while she was pregnant, but Cindy wouldn’t hear of it.

Video clip shows Cindy being asked if Casey ever wanted to give Caylee up for adoption and Cindy said, “No.”

A high school friend even offered to adopt Caylee from Casey, but that never materialized.

“A friend” said Casey smoke pot often, and was known to talk about how being a single parent was cramping her lifestyle.

Tuned in a little late. This is INTERESTING
Old 08-25-2008, 08:09 PM

Phone lines are lighting up - and all I get is a busy signal!

“Do you not know that there comes a midnight hour when every one has to throw off his mask? Do you believe that life will always let itself be mocked? Do you think you can slip away a little before midnight in order to avoid this? Or are you not terrified by it?" - Soren Kierkegaard
Old 08-25-2008, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAWN TREADER View Post
Phone lines are lighting up - and all I get is a busy signal!
Keep trying!!!
Old 08-25-2008, 08:11 PM

I'm wondering if the police checked the park-lake where Casey would take Caylee with her friend Christine and her kids? I don't remember the name - it's in the affadavit signed by Christine.

Old 08-25-2008, 08:13 PM

Oh Geez, we have to hear from this doofus again?

OH, she KNOWS where her child is, all right and it's not with freinds, cua I'll bet you that Casey doesn't hafve friends. She steals from her friends, she lies to her friends. You don't keept friends that way.
Banned

Cindy says "She walked out with her head up high "

I missed that.... I saw someone tucked beneath an umbrella ??????

Leonard Padilla is wrong - according to the statement Casey signed she said she was very worried about Caylee.

Old 08-25-2008, 08:14 PM

Cell phone pings are being analyzed by “high tech” interpreters and won’t release their findings. LE will keep the information close to their vest for good reasons.

LP still thinks that CA knows who has Caylee, that CA believes these people will take care of Caylee (but, a couple weeks ago Caylee’s life was in danger??).
Old 08-25-2008, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarleneM View Post

I just got here. Thank you for the summary Marlene!
400 pages of evidence! wow!

Cindy makes me as sick as Casey makes me!!
Old 08-25-2008, 08:15 PM

Tony Padilla saying he is concerned that everyone is losing focus - the focus should be strictly on finding Caylee.

Old 08-25-2008, 08:16 PM

Oooooh, there's Tony!
Old 08-25-2008, 08:18 PM

I think Jane Valdez is doing a good job so far! She seems to have picked up the key points from the documents and is zeroing in on them!

Old 08-25-2008, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAWN TREADER View Post
Leonard Padilla is wrong - according to the statement Casey signed she said she was very worried about Caylee.
Maybe Caylee's lying mother and grandmother forgot that story!
Old 08-25-2008, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetmop View Post
Maybe Caylee's lying mother and grandmother forgot that story!
Yup - it's all there in black and white - hard to deny their own words when it's recorded or on a signed affadavit.

Old 08-25-2008, 08:24 PM

The "Biggest Shocker" for Justin is that it was a former best friend of Casey's who made the statements that Casey repeatedly complained how being a single parent was cramping her style, and then days after Caylee's disappearance she's out partying as she wanted to do.

Video clips of Cindy speaking at last nights vigil. She tells the crowd to "reach down, and find that faith". ....all I heard was: try hard, you CAN believe the lies if you choose too. :P
Old 08-25-2008, 08:25 PM

I haven't read the report..obviously..but her friends said "when she was pregnant she talked about Adoption" then I don't know his name on NG blamed it on post pardum depression..it made me chuckle. Um post pardum depression happens AFTER you have the baby DA.
Old 08-25-2008, 08:28 PM

Caller asked why all "these people" made these negative claims to LE about CA but not to the media.

Maybe, going out on a limb here, because they were told by LE NOT to talk to the media for the sake of their credibility at trial? I don't know...
Old 08-25-2008, 08:30 PM
Banned

i called cindys cell phone number an it rang but then went to vm, if thats what you were trying to do, and for the record i was not gonna say anything other than sorry i dialed the wrong number
Old 08-25-2008, 08:31 PM
Banned

or heck that number was made public by them wasnt it? duh...lol at myself
Old 08-25-2008, 08:36 PM

Replay of Cindy's 9-1-1 call where she told the dispatcher she last saw Caylee on 07 June.

Documents: CA "boyfriend" told LE that CA didn't want Caylee living with her parents anymore.

"Boyfriend" said that CA had big argument with her parents somewhere in the timeline.

Docs state: Police found a "suspicious depression" next to the family pool in the backyard.
Old 08-25-2008, 08:36 PM

LP says he thinks she gave Caylee to friends.
I would like to believe that too, but everything screams murder