Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.

Old 08-26-2008, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amberjack View Post
It's just too weird!
Tony Padilla & nephew coming from Califonia to put up 50K
Al Estes from Clearwater FL (another "name" bails bondman getting involved with $)
With all the Anthony's family & friends...They could not raise 50K?

It's become a circus/publicity stunt for many.
Baez told Casey stay home on yesterday...Yet, there she is out in the rain with her "hoodie"
Next they are bringing in Shwarzenneger, a dancing bear, unicyclist, Al Sharpton, a bearded lady, a clone of P.T. Barnum, all olympic gold medalists, Ginger and Mary Ann, Ed Smart, and Chuck Barris.
This is starting to grate on me a little bit. No one is allowed to ask the most important question anymore...Casey, where's Caylee?
Old 08-26-2008, 01:09 PM
Attention Span of a Gnat

If Cindy has read the docs and if Cindy heard all that was said on the NG show, when will Cindy finally come to terms with all that has happened?

Any pro-psychs here or armchair psychs have any idea how it will all play out with Cindy?

My Mom is a 'Cindy'. I can see my Mom defending me to the death but I can't picure what my Mom would do when she finally came to terms with the fact that I did something to her grandchild.

The host on NG really hit on some good points and if it were anyone else but Cindy and her mindframe, they would have to come to terms with "my daughter did something to my granddaughter". But it being Cindy, anyone have any thoughts as to how it will play out with her? How she will finally 'admit' to Caylee never coming home-will Cindy admit to a talking head or media that she was wrong or will she stay in denial throughout the trial?
We were supposed to grow old together.
Sleep Peacefully, Li'l Sis
October 16, 2011

~~~~~~~~~~

Amity

Consciousness:
That annoying time between naps.
Old 08-26-2008, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amity View Post
If Cindy has read the docs and if Cindy heard all that was said on the NG show, when will Cindy finally come to terms with all that has happened?

Any pro-psychs here or armchair psychs have any idea how it will all play out with Cindy?

My Mom is a 'Cindy'. I can see my Mom defending me to the death but I can't picure what my Mom would do when she finally came to terms with the fact that I did something to her grandchild.

The host on NG really hit on some good points and if it were anyone else but Cindy and her mindframe, they would have to come to terms with "my daughter did something to my granddaughter". But it being Cindy, anyone have any thoughts as to how it will play out with her? How she will finally 'admit' to Caylee never coming home-will Cindy admit to a talking head or media that she was wrong or will she stay in denial throughout the trial?
Unless they can find a body I think on the outside Cindy will always maintain the possiblity that Caylee is alive.
Old 08-26-2008, 03:05 PM
Polite & Interested Newbie, if I don't ask, I'll never know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
Unless they can find a body I think on the outside Cindy will always maintain the possiblity that Caylee is alive.
I agree with you. Part of Cindy's personality will be to blame someone outside her family circle for Caylee's disappearance. IMO, this is where Casey and Cindy have the same trait.

I don't know if their family dynamics are strong enough to survive this tragedy, but they will be remembered for their caustic attitude & Circus parade more than losing their grandchild.