Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old > Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies

Notices

Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies This forum contains early discussion threads and important stickied information. Members should stop in here daily for new announcements and important rules about this forum. This forum is not open for new topics at this time.

Old 08-30-2008, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Peel View Post
Observations on the last 24 hours:
Last night, Obama made US history last night, and delivered a brilliant and inspired acceptance speech, better than anyone could have possibly anticipated and McCain ran an ad congratulating Obama for making history and noting that he did it on the 45th anniversary of MLK's "I Have a Dream" speech too. (Goosebumps, people. The good kind. Real good patriotic goosebumps.)
Last night, LP was the revoking-bond hero.
This morning, LP was the double-crossing good for nothing showboating bounty grunter.
Bile spewed for a time at Cindy and George for grieving in a manner unbecoming to sane people.
Tim, from TES, meets with LE.
Late afternoon, a 12 year old had a panic attack and somebody's grandmother was villianized for, oh, about 3 hours for letting their grandchild organize a vigil for Caylee.
It was revealed that Casey will overnight with anyone, including vigil organizers.
Tim from TES meets with the Anthonys.
Tonight we're appalled by protesters spewing bile at Cindy and George.
JB calls on the boys in Iraq to keep fighing for presumption of innocence for Casey.
Cindy loves for JB. Just a little. Even though he says she's crazy too.
Casey loves nobody, except maybe the 12 year old.
Yuri is locked in a room somewhere having another heart to heart with Casey. (Which reminds me, someone should do a foia request (sunshine law) for the evidence (discovery & documents) on the economic charges.
My husband was watching Nancy Grace at 10 PM, I caught him, and he tried to deny it.
McCain has chosen a VP candidate that everyone is ROLF-ing about. Loudly. All over the news.
And Caylee is still, officially, Missing.
I'm sure I've forgotten something, but nonetheless Iím fairly certain I need a FOUR DAY vacation.
Don't forget Gustalf

Quote:
Last night, Obama made US history last night, and delivered a brilliant and inspired acceptance speech, better than anyone could have possibly anticipated and McCain ran an ad congratulating Obama for making history and noting that he did it on the 45th anniversary of MLK's "I Have a Dream" speech too. (Goosebumps, people. The good kind. Real good patriotic goosebumps.)
This morning, LP was the double-crossing good for nothing showboating bounty grunter.
Bile spewed for a time at Cindy and George for grieving in a manner unbecoming to sane people.
Late afternoon, a 12 year old had a panic attack and somebody's grandmother was villianized for, oh, about 3 hours for letting their grandchild organize a vigil for Caylee.
It was revealed that Casey will overnight with anyone, including vigil organizers.
JB calls on the boys in Iraq to keep fighing for presumption of innocence for Casey.
Yuri is locked in a room somewhere having another heart to heart with Casey. (Which reminds me, someone should do a foia request (sunshine law) for the evidence (discovery & documents) on the economic charges.
My husband was watching Nancy Grace at 10 PM, I caught him, and he tried to deny it.
McCain has chosen a VP candidate that everyone is ROLF-ing about. Loudly. All over the news.
I'm sure I've forgotten something, but nonetheless Iím fairly certain I need a FOUR DAY vacation.
Excellent synopsis..

Quote:
Originally Posted by PattyCake View Post
was George a former cop? Both of these parents seemingly know what a dead body smells like.
yup he was

Casey anthony is not Bi POLar!! Sorry! She has a Major problem!
Old 08-30-2008, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraceyLeigh View Post
She hasn't seen a judge yet. He sets the bond, no?
Tracey, excellent point...I have no idea, but I wonder if there are guidelines for bond based on the charge and that this charge is $3,000??? Again, I have no idea...
Old 08-30-2008, 12:22 AM
What's Going on Here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law_girl41 View Post
Ummmm what does politics have to do with this????????

Quote:
Never a dull moment!! Now we can rest (right!!)
The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience

Quote:
Banned

Just sayin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rozey View Post
But wouldn't you think that he would have went directly to where his client was, not to the house. Ohhhh...maybe he didn't believe Cindy....LOL....couldn't resist
Easy, there was more of a scene going on for the cameras at the Anthony's than there was at the jail. Baez loves the camera almost as much as Cindy. Publicity first......client second. IMO
Old 08-30-2008, 12:23 AM
Lover of WS Peeps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moodyblue View Post
Oh man, I left the computer today to go spend time with my special guy.

Could anyone give me quick summary? Going to start to my coffee pot and settle in for lots of reading.
aww moody honey... "quick summary" of today's events. whew, I'm just too damn tired... anyone?? LOL

Oh, and I HIGHLY recommend that coffee... here ya go.
Gypsy By Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by summermood32 View Post
Casey anthony is not Bi POLar!! Sorry! She has a Major problem!

I think her mother said it best when she said Casey is a psychopath. No one knows their children more than their mom. And if Casey is a true psychopath, her parents cannot be fully responsible for how she was raised. I think many a psychopath are born with something inheritantly wrong in their brains that have conscience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by absolut View Post
Summer,

what were they telling us but not telling us? Do tell.
They want all evidence together they are putting things in order they are not in a hurry one screw up on there part and she could be free! Trust me they are looking at this as caylee is dead not alive. Cindy said they are blaming it on her daughter! Well who it there right mind reports child missing after 31 days!

In a way, I think the events of the past few days have been cleverly calculated to throw CA off kilter (now she knows how we feel!!!) The Body Farm Evidence, the limited immunity offer and deadline, followed by the DNA evidence, subpoenas being served, and tonights unexpected arrest. And I kinda appeciate even the Padillas throwing her off with the talk of revokation, no revocation in the middle of all this.

Do the courts meet 7 days a week to determine bail. Any chance she wouldn't be able to get out because it is a 3 days weekend, which leads us to Tuesday, when she needs to make a determination about the limited immunity offer?

Is there a chance that the bail goes back to $50,300 plus the new $3000?
Old 08-30-2008, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by absolut View Post
Kid Finders Network Benefit: South Lake Extreme Pro Wrestling and Benchwarmers Sports Bar presents Stars from R.W.A. O.W.A. and S.A.W. For an unforgettable night including a World Title Match, Ladies Match all in the ring. There will be a D.J. Playing all your favorites

Join us on August 29 at Benchwarmers Sports Bar located at 14195 W. Col Dr. Winter Garden, Fl. 34787
I thought they were going to some country club. I really must have heard wrong!
Banned

Need rolaids after seeing Cindy's video on her lawn with that crowd of women confronting her. I didnt know whether to aplaud or feel sorry for Cindy. I am so lost
Lover of WS Peeps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmancj View Post
Tracey, excellent point...I have no idea, but I wonder if there are guidelines for bond based on the charge and that this charge is $3,000??? Again, I have no idea...
There are guidelines and they do say $3,000 but I believe that this is only a recommendation and the judge has final discretion. Remember, the bond for her other charges was $500k and that was way over the guidelines due to her being a POI in the disappearance of her daughter.
Old 08-30-2008, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraceyLeigh View Post
She hasn't seen a judge yet. He sets the bond, no?
Ya'll quit worrying about that darned ole bail money I've already sent that down there to Florida with that Zanny Nannie, she said sh'd take care of it.

In My Humble Opinion and I Reserve
The Right To Change It As Often As Neccessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by okok View Post
Is she being bailed out yet?
I hope so. And I also hope that before she gets to the car they arrest her for stealing Gma's money. Bailed out again- rearrested for stealing from Gpa's nursing home acct. Bailed out again-rearrested for credit card fraud. By that time it will be Tuesday at 5 and time to take the Lim. Immun. and tell where Caylee is. I understand that is based on 100% truth. I hope she tells where Caylee is and 99% truth and gets caught in a lie. We find Caylee and no immunity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PattyCake View Post

I think her mother said it best when she said Casey is a psychopath. No one knows their children more than their mom. And if Casey is a true psychopath, her parents cannot be fully responsible for how she was raised. I think many a psychopath are born with something inheritantly wrong in their brains that have conscience.
I think it was "sociopath"...believe it or not, there is a difference. But I get what you're saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moodyblue View Post
Oh man, I left the computer today to go spend time with my special guy.

Could anyone give me quick summary? Going to start to my coffee pot and settle in for lots of reading.
Oh Moody!

So much...

Let's see

1. Crazed people protesting outside the house and George freaking out on them.
2. Bond not being revoked per Leonard Padilla
3. AND, Casey being arrested on live TV on CNN for what we think are charges relating to petty theft - remember the claim that she stole money and check's from her friend Amy? Bond apparantly set at $3,000 (not confirmed)

Fellow Websleuthers, did I miss anything?
Old 08-30-2008, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by summermood32 View Post
Hey! Thanks for that clip! They were telling her like it was! See thats how human being acts, why have we not seen cindy cry? She is so much like casey!
OMG! I loved watching those people. It made me feel good for the first time today to see those people giving a voice to Caylee.
I kept yelling out questions for them to ask Cindy! My cat came running in and gave me one of those looks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmancj View Post
They said tonight for her charges it was 3,000 and it would be 10% wich is 300.00 and she could get out tomorrow as early as 7:00am
Jacee Lee Dugard IS and HAS a Mother Of The Year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law_girl41 View Post
Ummmm what does politics have to do with this????????
Nothing...unless you want to air your political biases on WS!

The takling law heads on Greta said bail should be about 7000.00 ftops or these new charges, but then again they said that bail should have been about 20,000.00 tops for the child neglecet 3rd feloney charge that ended up at 500,000.00
So should we set up a pool to see who is closer to guessing what the new bail will be.