Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old > Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies

Notices

Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies This forum contains early discussion threads and important stickied information. Members should stop in here daily for new announcements and important rules about this forum. This forum is not open for new topics at this time.

Old 08-31-2008, 03:03 PM
WS Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK View Post
I personally don't feel that.............I just know from reading the blogs, that might be a reason.............it might not be a reason...They may not be searching because the way the Anthony's have acted..or.......people may just feel it has been too long to find her in alligator infested lakes.
Does anyone think the weather conditions might be having an impact on the low turnout?

Salem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wine sleuth View Post
Snicker, Snicker, hee hee
Well, if it's FREE they needed, they are getting what they are paying for IMO. He is not doing this girl any favors.
always. SS~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZooMomology View Post
I am quite dense, so can you please help a girl out and tell me what WWYMD stands for?

For the life of me, I am clueless. It reminds me of those religious sayings that go on bumper stickers.
What Would Yuri Melich Do? (Lead Detective on this case) LOL Yes..but actually I got the idea from another poster here that has What Would Flying Spaghetti Monster Do? http://www.venganza.org/

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.
Old 08-31-2008, 03:04 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
Pro Bono
You get what you pay for.

Quote:
That's ridiculous. These people have had their lives changed forever. If you were one of them, (God forbid you ever are), you would know this. They have a force in them driven to help with these kinds of cases so they can feel as though they are doing for their own. You can't fault them for that.

George and Cindy have nothing to do with the comments I have responded to regarding Beth Holloway.
HUH? I must have missed something. I was supporting beth and the searchers. And not putting you down for what you reported. Sorry if it was misconstrued. What is ridiculous? If I were one of what..

Nevermind...it doesnt matter...
Banned

Quote:
That's ridiculous. These people have had their lives changed forever. If you were one of them, (God forbid you ever are), you would know this. They have a force in them driven to help with these kinds of cases so they can feel as though they are doing for their own. You can't fault them for that.

George and Cindy have nothing to do with the comments I have responded to regarding Beth Holloway.
What has been brought up time after time on the blogs is the fact that Beth does NOT go to any search thing unless it is one with a LOT of publicity. She skips the others.
Old 08-31-2008, 03:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
What Would Yuri Melich Do? (Lead Detective on this case) LOL Yes..but actually I got the idea from another poster here that has What Would Flying Spaghetti Monster Do? http://www.venganza.org/

Okay, and can you explain what it means? How did it come up?

Quote:
Are we sure about that? I have seen nothing which says he is doing it pro bono..............I have ALWAYS wondered WHERE he came from all of a sudden.

The "mystery guy" shows up first to visit Casey who can't remember him from school, and he tells her we are supporting you in this.......THEN within hours this Baez appears.

Casey said she got his name from another cell mate, but she had NO cell mate and had been isolated from the beginning.

I've heard it several times on the NG, Greta and Geraldo shows. I don't know a thing about any cell mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostnfound85 View Post
You get what you pay for.
LOL! Perfect!

waiting for my picture of Yuri and polo
Old 08-31-2008, 03:06 PM

Quote:
What has been brought up time after time on the blogs is the fact that Beth does NOT go to any search thing unless it is one with a LOT of publicity. She skips the others.
HOw many do you go to?

Quote:
I've heard it several times on the NG, Greta and Geraldo shows. I don't know a thing about any cell mate.
And I think you are right. He was on the public defenders list and some reporter asked G and C early on if they were paying for her defense and they said no.

But come to think of it....who could say they were telling the truth??

Never mind..!
Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenmamo View Post
waiting for my picture of Yuri and polo
ditto.
: )

Quote:
I can only assume that she goes to them as she can afford them. No one pays for her to go. She works with non-profit organizations.
Old 08-31-2008, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Are we sure about that? I have seen nothing which says he is doing it pro bono..............I have ALWAYS wondered WHERE he came from all of a sudden.

The "mystery guy" shows up first to visit Casey who can't remember him from school, and he tells her we are supporting you in this.......THEN within hours this Baez appears.

Casey said she got his name from another cell mate, but she had NO cell mate and had been isolated from the beginning.

And all this time I thought she was just writing him checks...
Old 08-31-2008, 03:08 PM

I dont know if that true of not. I have no knowledge of what searches she has participated in...

I know that she is eternally grateful for TE to try and help find Natalee.

Nobody else would in Aruba..not even their LE.

And anybody who volunteers their time doing any amount of good in the world is ok by me.

Last edited by CW; 08-31-2008 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Due to rude quote
Old 08-31-2008, 03:09 PM
Proud to be Mikey's Mom

I have been thinking alot about Cindy's place in all of this. I know we have spent much time trying to figure out how to make Casey tell the truth. Which would be great, however, if she is the sociopath that she appears to be that would be near impossible. The one thing that keeps going through my mind is what approach would we need to take to make Cindy accept the obvious facts of this case. I do not believe she is a sociopath. There has to be a way for LE to approach her to help her accept the truth and then maybe she would be more forthcoming with what she knows and maybe she could help find Casey. I think it would be much easier to do this that to try and get Casey to tell the truth. Do you all have any thoughts on this?
Old 08-31-2008, 03:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy1 View Post
And I think you are right. He was on the public defenders list and some reporter asked G and C early on if they were paying for her defense and they said no.

But come to think of it....who could say they were telling the truth??

Never mind..!
Being on the public defenders list does not get you an attorney. The court appoints the attorney from the PD list..........She was not appointed him in court that I saw.........
Old 08-31-2008, 03:10 PM
Jog On

I can't remember where I heard it or read it, but I thought that Casey got Baez's name from when she was in intake/processing. Alot of bail/bond company's and defense attorneys have their cards there.

But as usual, I could be wrong.

Last edited by LiveLoveLaughLiza; 08-31-2008 at 03:14 PM. Reason: grammar
Old 08-31-2008, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Being on the public defenders list does not get you an attorney. The court appoints the attorney from the PD list..........She was not appointed him in court that I saw.........
ok..I didnt know.
Old 08-31-2008, 03:13 PM
Banned

Does anyone know how quickly this story went to the media? Maybe JB saw the 1st news report about a mother not reporting her 2 yr old missing for 30 days and figured it would be a BIG one.
Old 08-31-2008, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveLoveLaughLiza View Post
I can't remember where I heard it or read it, but I thought that Casey got Baez's name from when she intake/processing. Alot of bail/bond company's and defense attorneys have their cards there.

But as usual, I could be wrong.

You are almost correct. It was someone else waiting to be processed who told her.
Old 08-31-2008, 03:15 PM
Jog On

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenmamo View Post
You are almost correct. It was someone else waiting to be processed who told her.
Thank you

Hard to keep all the facts from leaking out of my head
Old 08-31-2008, 03:17 PM
Banned

I've cleaned this thread up and have started a new one.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...27#post2593527

Last edited by CW; 08-31-2008 at 04:48 PM.