Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.

Old 09-01-2008, 06:15 PM

3 of Casey's male friends moved

I think it's strange that 3 of Casey's male friends moved away during the time that Caylee was missing. The backwards state website published a speech reversal where Casey said "boys did this. warned me against the law to help you". Do you think it's possible that any of these 3 "boys" could be involved?
Old 09-01-2008, 06:20 PM
Banned

Anything is possible. I believe Casey would have thrown anyone else under the bus to save her own ass if they were involved. Also, it is very common for people to be moving in and out of FL (ie graduating from school etc). But you do have a good point, one will never know until possibly the trial.
Old 09-01-2008, 06:21 PM
Loves Sleuthing

The reason I don't think anyone else is involved is because she is very protected behind bars and in police custody. More so than being out and about. That would be the perfect time for her to point fingers and get them behind bars so that she can go free.

Also remember, the more people involved in a crime, the higher the chance that someone will talk and spill the beans. So far, no one has come fwd to claim the $225K reward and no one has given LE any other persons of interest to investigate.

Could just be coincidence that her friends moved away. None of which moved to another country (I don't think) which would be what some guilty parties would do in order to avoid extridition.

♫ ⊹⊱✿ ◕‿◕✿⊰⊹♫

Here, have a smoothie:

♫ ⊹⊱✿ ◕‿◕✿⊰⊹♫

"Do you wanna spar with me?" ~Juan Martinez
Old 09-01-2008, 06:33 PM
Banned

What is the names of these 3 that moved?
Old 09-01-2008, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveless View Post
I think it's strange that 3 of Casey's male friends moved away during the time that Caylee was missing. The backwards state website published a speech reversal where Casey said "boys did this. warned me against the law to help you". Do you think it's possible that any of these 3 "boys" could be involved?
Where did you hear this?
Is there a link for it? Thanks.
Old 09-01-2008, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassynic View Post
The reason I don't think anyone else is involved is because she is very protected behind bars and in police custody. More so than being out and about. That would be the perfect time for her to point fingers and get them behind bars so that she can go free.

Also remember, the more people involved in a crime, the higher the chance that someone will talk and spill the beans. So far, no one has come fwd to claim the $225K reward and no one has given LE any other persons of interest to investigate.

Could just be coincidence that her friends moved away. None of which moved to another country (I don't think) which would be what some guilty parties would do in order to avoid extridition.
Yes I agree.
Old 09-01-2008, 06:38 PM
Fallen Angel

Loveless,
This is the first I have heard of anyone moving away besides JG.

Can you elaborate on the others or do you have a link?

I apologize if it's been posted, y'all are hard to keep up with!!
Old 09-01-2008, 06:40 PM

I don't think it's weird. A new semester had just started, summer was in high gear (big time for moving for new internships/jobs/schools), and all involved are in their early 20's (i.e. not permanent homeowners, not settled down, still exploring). Doesn't strike me as odd at all considering the group dynamics.
Old 09-01-2008, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarleneM View Post
I don't think it's weird. A new semester had just started, summer was in high gear (big time for moving for new internships/jobs/schools), and all involved are in their early 20's (i.e. not permanent homeowners, not settled down, still exploring). Doesn't strike me as odd at all considering the group dynamics.
I agree - I'm in my mid-20s and have lived in 3 states in the past few years, going from college, home, grad school, new apartment. It would be weirder if they were older, but at this age most of my friends have come and gone all over the northeast
Old 09-01-2008, 06:53 PM

The Census Bureau says 14% of the population moves within a given year, increase that number to 30% if you only look at renters.

Don't find it odd at all. I bet the number is even higher if you then pin down this age group.
Old 09-01-2008, 07:16 PM
Out of the corner!

There are two moves which I find odd, I don't know who the 3rd person could be though.
I think its odd that TonE was in a huge rush to leave his apt and move to another one. I also think its odd that DS mentioned moving and not knowing where he was going on his myspace.

"Casey Anthony has no soul"~ from my good friend Lacey
Old 09-01-2008, 07:18 PM

And I don't find it at all suspicious that young people might be SO appalled to find out that one of their 'friends' is sitting in jail AND suspected of killed her baby that they'd decide it was a good time to take stock of their own lives..... time for a fresh start & away from the constant reminders of the whole horrible tragedy.
Old 09-01-2008, 09:47 PM

info on 3 guys and link

Backward state link: http://www.backwardstate.com/backwar...ebsite_034.htm

Info on 3 guys (without breaking the rules and giving their full names):

1st guy: (CH)
VAN SUSTEREN: Between June 16 and July 1, when you moved out, was Casey still coming to see Tony and spending the night (question to him posed by Greta V during an interview)

2nd guy(JG)
*6/27 - resigns from orlando police department homicide squad

3rd guy(DS)
7/13/08

Ok guys I have some rather bad news. I am no longer going to be working at Muscle Cars. I will be moving and once I figure out where I am going I will let you know and if we can do something there then I will make sure to. Sorry to dissapoint but things just arent working out over there... If anyone has any questions please call me at 321 XXX XXXX. Thanks

Old 09-01-2008, 10:04 PM

Not surprising they moved if they had anything to do with Casey they were probably running!
Old 09-01-2008, 11:58 PM

I doubt anyone else was involved. Shes too self centered to take the blame. She would have told.
Old 09-02-2008, 12:26 AM
The truth will set you free - oops not in this case ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terilee View Post
Anyone ever think maybe she was screwing Tony's roomate at the apartment and Caylee fell off the balcony or something like that? I have wondered why the roomate seen Caylee mid-June but Casey's boyfriend hadnt seen Caylee since June 2nd? I think she was doing Van Susteren when Tony was in New York too!!!
Yeah, like LP said in his phone interview. Caylee fell off the deck or choked on a candy bar. LP throws a lot of stuff out there, hoping something will stick.

No way. Casey is in this one on her own.
Old 09-02-2008, 12:28 AM
The truth will set you free - oops not in this case ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Short_Stuff View Post
I doubt anyone else was involved. Shes too self centered to take the blame. She would have told.
Touche!!!
Old 09-02-2008, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarleneM View Post

i lived in orlando up until 2 weeks ago. in the past 3 months i can tell you of about 15 of my friends who have left the area. there are UCF graduates that left in May and then Fullsail has a graduating class EVERY MONTH. orlando is an expensive place to live unless you have a good job or lots of roomates to make rent cheap. everyone i know wants out, haha.
Old 09-02-2008, 12:45 PM
Loves Sleuthing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TisHerself View Post
Not surprising they moved if they had anything to do with Casey they were probably running!
I agree!!!!! Those guys knew she was bad news. LOL Smart men. I truly don't think they have anything to do with Caylee's disapperance. Casey is on her own with this one.

♫ ⊹⊱✿ ◕‿◕✿⊰⊹♫

Here, have a smoothie:

♫ ⊹⊱✿ ◕‿◕✿⊰⊹♫

"Do you wanna spar with me?" ~Juan Martinez
Old 09-02-2008, 01:20 PM

Speech reversal? As in playing a tape backwards and listening for hidden messages?

Puh-leeze. Gimme a break.
Old 09-02-2008, 02:48 PM
Future Irene Adler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laneymae View Post
Yeah, like LP said in his phone interview. Caylee fell off the deck or choked on a candy bar. LP throws a lot of stuff out there, hoping something will stick.

No way. Casey is in this one on her own.
AGREE. The cops think it happened on 6-16. They have all of her calls sinc e forever. Calls to them to ask for help would have surfaced.
Old 09-02-2008, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveless View Post
I don't think so. It's FL, people are very mobil here. Almost no one is actually "from" Florida! And they are young, even more mobil.
Old 09-06-2008, 09:45 PM

I can't understand why the family is saying the little one disappeared on the 9th since there are photos of her with the great grandfather on the 15th. IMO something happened on the 16th. What would be the motive to give a wrong date and stick to it???