Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-05-2008, 09:18 AM
Capri's Avatar
Capri Capri is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,852
Who did Casey trust the most?

Who, would you say, would be Casey's "ace in the hole", if they knew something they would never betray her. Or you can look at if from her not giving anyone up, because she knows that they wouldn't give her up, without a doubt. Who fits in that category? Cindy? GA? JG? TonE(who she hasn't known very long) Lee? Any thoughts on who that person might be?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-05-2008, 09:19 AM
ScreenName ScreenName is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capri View Post
Who, would you say, would be Casey's "ace in the hole", if they knew something they would never betray her. Or you can look at if from her not giving anyone up, because she knows that they wouldn't give her up, without a doubt. Who fits in that category? Cindy? GA? JG? TonE(who she hasn't known very long) Lee? Any thoughts on who that person might be?

Casey trusts Casey... she onlys cares about herself.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-05-2008, 09:20 AM
JulieR JulieR is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Lancaster Co. Pa.
Posts: 1,011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capri View Post
Who, would you say, would be Casey's "ace in the hole", if they knew something they would never betray her. Or you can look at if from her not giving anyone up, because she knows that they wouldn't give her up, without a doubt. Who fits in that category? Cindy? GA? JG? TonE(who she hasn't known very long) Lee? Any thoughts on who that person might be?

Trust no one only yourself,
Everyone lies, Everyone dies
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-05-2008, 09:27 AM
Truth Seeker's Avatar
Truth Seeker Truth Seeker is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 1,308
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieR View Post
Trust no one only yourself,
Everyone lies, Everyone dies
Yeah - that's what she said - TRUST NO ONE, ONLY YOURSELF -
because she is all about SELF!!

She is a user - I think she used Caylee for her own attention getting self!!
Every picture you see her in, she smiles that same smile - look at ME -look at ME.
__________________
Judge Stan Strickland "God didn't set Casey free - a jury did"
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-05-2008, 09:41 AM
TallCoolOne TallCoolOne is offline
Registered Lurker
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: ChIllinois..........brrrrrrrr
Posts: 1,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth Seeker View Post
Yeah - that's what she said - TRUST NO ONE, ONLY YOURSELF -
because she is all about SELF!!

She is a user - I think she used Caylee for her own attention getting self!!
Every picture you see her in, she smiles that same smile - look at ME -look at ME.
Boy, you got that right. When I saw the photos, all I could think was boy, Casey is ALL about Casey. She thinks she's IT, and in a big way. Infact, she thinks she's all that, and more!

I'd like to have the opportunity to slap that smile right into next week......
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-05-2008, 09:50 AM
suggie's Avatar
suggie suggie is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: across the bay
Posts: 111
Me too and beat the truth out of her. I say put her with the other girls and she will start chirping. She loves to talk and LE would have found caylee by now if CA & GA had not lawyered her up. I think LE or LP needs to find out who her HS buds were and where they used to party. I think she put caylee somewhere she knows well and some place that she wouldn't get a scratch or break a nail. When I was in HS we had Dykes Pits, crystal lake, the brownie house. All of these areas were secluded and known only to us basically, if you see where I am going. A perfect burial place or dumping ground.
__________________
Bless you sweet Caylee....we need to find you
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-05-2008, 10:09 AM
Capri's Avatar
Capri Capri is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,852
The main reason I think a 2nd person may be involved is because of the limited immunity deal they offered up. It's the only reason I can think, that they would give her any slack, if there was a 2nd party to be involved that she could incriminate. Either she has major delusional plans of all of this working out and her & TonE riding off into the sunset together after it's all over....or it's someone who's really close like family, who's holding some family secrets over her head.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-05-2008, 05:52 PM
magic-cat's Avatar
magic-cat magic-cat is offline
Mother to Many
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,646
Casey trusts Casey, and nobody else...even if someone else IS involved, that does not mean she trusted them, that means she drew them IN to her web of deception and now they are TRAPPED like a fly in the web...I am not sure if anyone helped her to begin with, but I am positive her parents destroyed evidence after the fact.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-05-2008, 06:08 PM
yosande's Avatar
yosande yosande is offline
...
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 2,909
she would trust JG. He loves her, was going to marry her, thought Caylee was his for months, and was still her friend after they broke up. If she would trust anyone it would be JG.
Plus, that family has been outspoken a few times, for no apparent reason, blaming Casey's parents, imo, and feeling guilty about rejecting Casey after they found out. JG quit his job in LE in June, and said she showered there b/c her bf was out of town when he wasn't during a critical time frame of he couldn't remember in the docs, but anywhere from June 22 to July 2. July 2 was actually when her bf did leave. He left himself open to readjust his statement if needed, imo. Also spent a few days with her at that time. this is jmo also IIRC he was in LE/homicide dept.?
I take it one step further and say they should check that property for Caylee. this is an opinion and subject to change....
I think he is a loyal friend who would take the fall for her, and I think she knew it.
I also think he has a conscience so if my theory is correct, he will confess at some point. jmho

Last edited by yosande; 09-05-2008 at 06:19 PM. Reason: add a bit more
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-05-2008, 06:10 PM
mrstewart mrstewart is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 156
Besides herself, I would venture to guess she trusts her brother, Lee, the most.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 09-05-2008, 06:17 PM
poco's Avatar
poco poco is offline
A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Flora-frickin-duh
Posts: 38,982
Trust is not a word that she is familiar with. ..... or am I confusing that with the word truth???????????????
__________________

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-05-2008, 07:09 PM
Sleuth5's Avatar
Sleuth5 Sleuth5 is offline
No One Expects the Spanish Inquisition.
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Oregon
Posts: 5,789
Yeah, I'm going to have to go with trust not being an active part of Casey's basic worldview. When you lie to the extent that she does, you simply can't get close enough to anyone to really "trust" them.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-05-2008, 07:15 PM
KR2tonenow KR2tonenow is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,786
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
Besides herself, I would venture to guess she trusts her brother, Lee, the most.
Right. So what's the story there I wonder? How close are they?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-05-2008, 07:20 PM
TisHerself TisHerself is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by poco View Post
Trust is not a word that she is familiar with. ..... or am I confusing that with the word truth???????????????

Either one works! Casey cares about no one but Casey, she trust no one but Casey. No one else was involved in Caylee's death except Casey.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-05-2008, 07:21 PM
TisHerself TisHerself is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
Besides herself, I would venture to guess she trusts her brother, Lee, the most.

Casey is incapable of trusting anyone, she is disconected, disassociated from everyone!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-05-2008, 07:33 PM
Jennerbear's Avatar
Jennerbear Jennerbear is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 160
I think she'd spill her guts more to a hot guy than a bunch of girls - JMO.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-05-2008, 07:41 PM
EastSideOfSaddness EastSideOfSaddness is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: EAST ORLANDO
Posts: 554
Quote:
Originally Posted by yosande View Post
she would trust JG. He loves her, was going to marry her, thought Caylee was his for months, and was still her friend after they broke up. If she would trust anyone it would be JG.
Plus, that family has been outspoken a few times, for no apparent reason, blaming Casey's parents, imo, and feeling guilty about rejecting Casey after they found out. JG quit his job in LE in June, and said she showered there b/c her bf was out of town when he wasn't during a critical time frame of he couldn't remember in the docs, but anywhere from June 22 to July 2. July 2 was actually when her bf did leave. He left himself open to readjust his statement if needed, imo. Also spent a few days with her at that time. this is jmo also IIRC he was in LE/homicide dept.?
I take it one step further and say they should check that property for Caylee. this is an opinion and subject to change....
I think he is a loyal friend who would take the fall for her, and I think she knew it.
I also think he has a conscience so if my theory is correct, he will confess at some point. jmho
You brought up a very good point here that I've been thinking for days. How is it that TonE couldn't remember what day he went to NY??? Ok, even if he didn't remember wouldn't one of his friends?? I don't get it!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-05-2008, 07:54 PM
yolorado yolorado is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,156
Juliet Lewis.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-05-2008, 09:39 PM
wedavis's Avatar
wedavis wedavis is offline
Take it easy!
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Mysterious Kansas Rectangle
Posts: 770
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capri View Post
The main reason I think a 2nd person may be involved is because of the limited immunity deal they offered up. It's the only reason I can think, that they would give her any slack, if there was a 2nd party to be involved that she could incriminate. Either she has major delusional plans of all of this working out and her & TonE riding off into the sunset together after it's all over....or it's someone who's really close like family, who's holding some family secrets over her head.
Or could Casey have something on them?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-05-2008, 09:44 PM
wedavis's Avatar
wedavis wedavis is offline
Take it easy!
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Mysterious Kansas Rectangle
Posts: 770
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
Besides herself, I would venture to guess she trusts her brother, Lee, the most.
Well if as LP says she has confessed to Lee, I hope LE is following him everywhere as he might take it upon himself to go out and destroy some evidence.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 09-05-2008, 11:48 PM
magic-cat's Avatar
magic-cat magic-cat is offline
Mother to Many
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,646
I think the shower she took at JG's is a KEY date and one that should be narrowed down to the exact day by LE. What date did JG resign from LE? and was that because he DID something to help her? THAT could have been the early morning when she abandoned the car and she did not want to go back to TL's with dirt and God in the heavens only knows what else on her and on her clothing, and she may have gone there and then BACK to the car to be picked up by TL...I would think if he spent a few days with her (JG) that he could narrow it down to a date since he WAS in LE and knows how to recall dates and such...HIS story is suspect and his LOVE for her and for Caylee would make him VULNERABLE to her, and perhaps willing to help her in a VERY dark hour and with a VERY dark deed...Time will tell.

I would say she did not TRUST him as much as she TRUSTS that his love for her is genuine and deep and therefore subject to manipulation.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fleet White's Trust Deed Maxi JonBenet Ramsey 7 12-02-2003 07:00 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:09 PM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!