Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.

Old 09-07-2008, 09:49 AM
Banned

Arrow Daily Updates- Sun., Sept. 7, 2008

Please add updates for today here.
Old 09-07-2008, 09:53 AM
Banned

This was added today. http://www.local6.com/news/17412640/detail.html
Just talking about the sight at the Anthony house
Old 09-07-2008, 10:01 AM
Banned

http://www.wftv.com/news/17393803/detail.html

This was updated as well
Old 09-07-2008, 10:30 AM

Does anyone know if volunteers are going to be searching again today?
Old 09-07-2008, 10:34 AM
Banned

Yes, they are. Here is the TES support/Journal thread:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70434
Old 09-07-2008, 10:50 AM

"A security company showed up Saturday at the home of George and Cindy Anthony to install the cameras, presumably for family's protection."

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...hony_home.html
Old 09-07-2008, 11:17 AM

David Lohr taking requests as to where to search. Says he is branching out on his own.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_...-anthon-6.html

Posted in thread "Equusearch" as well.
Old 09-07-2008, 11:28 AM
Banned

webcam is up and running again, looks like good weather for searchers, less rain that is?
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html
Old 09-07-2008, 11:51 AM

MSNBC just had an investiger on and when he was asked why hasn't Casey been arrested for murder yet as there seems to be enough evidence he said he thinks the prosecutors have their case but are giving it a few weeks to see if they can find the body and if not then he thinks she will be charged by Oct 1. We will see.
Old 09-07-2008, 12:19 PM
RIP CAYLEE MARIE

Local 9 news at noon in Fl:

Cindy and George went to church this morning. They had Lee come to the house to stay with Casey so she would not be left alone.

Gota love this woman they interviewed:
Curious onlooker outside the A residence was asked by reporter why they were slowing the vehicle and photographing the A home.

Answer: "I don't know."

No really new developments...news showed the new security cameras on the A house, protestors who vow to remain, and made mention of "creepy" doll guy.
Old 09-07-2008, 02:33 PM

TV13 here in Orlando just announced that Equasearch is calling off it's search. It was a teaser, as soon as I hear more I will post and will post a link if there is one.

Not the Biblical Devorah, but a nice one just the same
Old 09-07-2008, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devorahhh View Post
TV13 here in Orlando just announced that Equasearch is calling off it's search. It was a teaser, as soon as I hear more I will post and will post a link if there is one.
apparently it was just a teaser or a false report cause they just had the story on equasearch and didn't say anything about it............go figure

Old 09-07-2008, 02:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Really? Did they find something I wonder? Or giving up?
Old 09-07-2008, 02:40 PM
Semper Fi

Quote:
Originally Posted by monoxide View Post
Really? Did they find something I wonder? Or giving up?
I wonder if they have info that indicates Caylee isn't findable. Such as she's in a landfill.
Old 09-07-2008, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
I wonder if they have info that indicates Caylee isn't findable. Such as she's in a landfill.
I wonder if they called the search off? any news from the searchers? as I don't think they would advertise they needed help if they were not going to search? doesn't make sense.
Old 09-07-2008, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillygator View Post
I was gone yesterday to the Gator game so anythign new - it was a gun in the car
Yesterdays UPDATE Thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70465
Old 09-07-2008, 03:11 PM
Retired WS Staff

Please stay on topic which is

Daily Updates- Sun., Sept. 7, 2008

Old 09-07-2008, 03:11 PM

Quote:
They are searching the landfill. (rumor, cough cough whisper.. r.ea..ll.y t.h.e.y are...)
Old 09-07-2008, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Hiya Devorahhh, do you have a site for them? I really would appreciate it.
Thank you!
Old 09-07-2008, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogiebear View Post
Hiya Devorahhh, do you have a site for them? I really would appreciate it.
Thank you!
http://www.cfnews13.com/

Just saw the live news conference, search is temporarily being called off due to the standing water. They feel if Caylee is out there, that their search efforts might actually hinder finding the body

Old 09-07-2008, 03:25 PM

Quote:
http://www.cfnews13.com/

Just saw the live news conference, search is temporarily being called off due to the standing water. They feel if Caylee is out there, that their search efforts might actually hinder finding the body
TY Devorahhh.
Did they say anything about when they might resume the search?
Old 09-07-2008, 04:12 PM

~Snip
On Sunday, the group cited environmental conditions and concerns for stopping the search.

Texas EquuSearch leader Tim Miller said the volunteers cleared off the areas they had of interest the best they could, but he said when Caylee disappeared, those areas were very dry and now those areas are holding a considerable amount of water.

Miller said because of those conditions, they cannot clear those areas 100 percent.

I just have a huge concern that if Caylee is out there and her little body and something did happen to her, and shes just possibly skeletal remains, if were going through there with four-wheelers and horses and just accidentally run over her because shes under that water and we cant see her, were going to push her more in the mud, Miller said.

Miller went on to say that Caylee deserves the dignity of having her special spot.

I know where shes at right now is not a place she chose to be. So when the conditions get better, were going to come back, were going to find this little girl and were going to bring some closure to this entire community, Miller said.

Old 09-07-2008, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feistyoldbroad View Post
TY Devorahhh.
Did they say anything about when they might resume the search?
So when the conditions get better, were going to come back, were going to find this little girl and were going to bring some closure to this entire community, Miller said.
Old 09-07-2008, 04:27 PM

I don't know if David Lohr has stopped searching but requests for him to search specific areas are being posted from folks around the country/world into his blog and he is trying to cover these areas suggested to him. To me at least, some of the suggested areas are interesting; they are posted in the "comments" section of his blog. Below is a sampling. Meanwhile, he says divers are searching in various lakes throughout the area.

Quote:
A witness saw a person with a small white car directly across the street from the Sawgrass apt, burying something. at the time they thought it was a resident burying a pet, since they dont have yard space. Now, not so sure. Would like that area checked real quick.

Curious about Hidden Oaks Elementary School at 9051 Suburban Drive. According to a google map that was posted by someone (sorry, I don't know exactly who should be credited), Casey's childhood friend(s) claim that she had a secret place in the wooded area behind the school. Looking at the map, it may be a large wooded area. It is relatively close to Z's supposed address and the landfill.
If you're interested or curious (and don't have it), this is the link.

I agree, the elementary school is a familiar place, and it is remote, and close to the home. Casey said Caylee was clos

Follow Casey's tattoo, Bella Vita. I say this because sometimes when people kill they will keep things or do something to remember the event; a constant reminder. Someone like Casey (an alledged narcissistic, sociopath) may have that reminder in plain sight, like a tattoo. Something no one else would know. Something that only she would get. Also, in Casey World there seems to be a strong connection to Universal for some reason.

Bella Vita at Sand Lake 8927 Latrec Ave is 3.3 miles from Universal Studios 6000 Universal Dr. Also note that Cindy St. runs down the lower portion of Bella Vita straight to the lake. It seems to be pretty undeveloped above and below the condos. Click on the links for aerial views. It's almost a straight shot to Universal. Follow Turkey Lake Rd, right on Hollywood Way and you're there. I hope this helps. Caylee you're in our prayers.

Casey had a tattoo of the words "Bella Vida" put on her left shoulder on July 2. There is a subdivision being builtsince 2006 around Bella Vida Boulevard in Orlando. The directions are:

Take East Colonial to Avalon Park Blvd, then turn left on Timber Springs. Turn left on Bella Vida Ave or Blvd.

On Mapquest it appears as if there are some empty lots, a small wooded area, and a small lake.
Old 09-07-2008, 04:27 PM

Smile

Quote:
Colorado LE was systematically able to locate the body of Jennifer Blagg in a landfill after searching for 20 days. So, even if it seems impossible, and people set their hearts and minds to it, it can be done. Let's hope Equasearch is successful before it has to come to that. Godspeed searchers.