Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.

Old 09-09-2008, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suspicious mind View Post
Ok anybody else find it odd that TM was not on nG show last night? she mentioned the search was off for now, but no TM. He is always on there, and with news like the search being off, you know she was dying to get him on to find out why. ????
Maybe he is emotionally & physically exhusted
Traveling?? Working on another case?
Old 09-13-2008, 11:31 AM
Retired WS Staff

IF LE discovered solid evidence from a dumpster that they haven't released, might they advise TES to suspend search in order to minimize the risk of injury to searchers (e.g. alligators, etc.). Didn't LP comment on something from a dumpster within mile or so from Tony's apt.?
Old 09-13-2008, 12:46 PM
Fighting The Good Fight

I find it hard to swallow that they pulled out because of weather, which was no different than the days before. Something was found on that last day, according to a couple of members here that were on that search, yet LE and other search groups are still looking.
Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
~Pamela Glenconner~
Old 09-13-2008, 12:50 PM
Retired WS Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by liltigress View Post
I find it hard to swallow that they pulled out because of weather, which was no different than the days before. Something was found on that last day, according to a couple of members here that were on that search, yet LE and other search groups are still looking.
Pure speculation. But I would guess there's a the very least a need for good public relations on the part of LE to keep up the search whilst they await some DNA results on anything found so as not to have a problem if DNA came back not to be a match. I'd further speculate that they wouldn't/couldn't turn off any & all independent searchers....just the biggest one.

Dunno...just noodlin' here. Anyone w/ good info on the ground locally?
Old 09-14-2008, 12:25 PM
shotzie

Have they used Radar in the Search?

I was just reading a book that related to a murder these detective were looking into. They contacted a guy that uses a computer, yellow string and makes a grid of the area's an walks over the string with 2 radar units hanging over his shoulder, it takes in the data an relates to the computer. I does take hours but has anyone heard of this kind of method.?

Since he has to walk over this string, I wouldn't think it would be feasible to do this in the swamp area's.

Funny thing they mentioned is the computer guy wears Golf shoes so he won't slip on hillside areas..pretty smart huh?

Have they been using RAdar in Caylee's search at all?

"May you always have LOVE to share,health to spare,and Friends that care."