Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2008, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray's Mom View Post
I'm being serious, what would be the harm in getting the missing flyer in every major newspaper in the states where the A family thinks she could be? I'm sure that some sleuther on this forum could translate it in to Spanish for the PR newspapers and there you go, nationwide coverage. Once again, what would be the harm?
There would be no harm, of course. I'm sure the Anthony's would have done that already (the translating into spanish part, and getting it to the PR news) since that seems to be one of their theories.
Old 09-14-2008, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capri View Post
There would be no harm, of course. I'm sure the Anthony's would have done that already (the translating into spanish part, and getting it to the PR news) since that seems to be one of their theories.
That's what I assumed too and I'm sure all of the major and local news markets carried the story or at least knew about Caylee's disappearance in the beginning.
But now that time has lapsed, it's no longer front page news everywhere and a lot of people don't even recall or know anything about it.
If people keep sending the flyers or whatever to the media outlets at least someone will see them and maybe even write about her in the papers or show something about her on the news and get the local word out.
"Life's splendor forever lies in wait about each one of us in all its fullness, but veiled from view, deep down, invisible, far off. It is there, though, not hostile, not reluctant, not deaf. If you summon it by the right word, by its right name, it will come."
- Kafka
"Know the right moment."

What I type here is mostly my opinion.
I really don't care if my opinions offend.
Old 09-14-2008, 11:29 AM
Banned

Does anyone feel that the woman who was murdered in the park is part of this whole scenario? I'm wondering if LE in any way tried to see if there was.
Old 09-14-2008, 11:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose Mom View Post
Can anyone tell me if a theory was covered yet about Casey possibly witnessing the murder of that jogger in the park and Caylee taken a few weeks later to keep Casey quiet?

Thanks in advance....

Katie..... I did !
Old 09-14-2008, 11:40 AM
Banned

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69747

Here's the thread with some info on it...
Old 09-14-2008, 11:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69747

Here's the thread with some info on it...
Thanks
Old 09-14-2008, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie526 View Post
Does anyone feel that the woman who was murdered in the park is part of this whole scenario? I'm wondering if LE in any way tried to see if there was.
I've had suspicions along these lines since I found out about Nicole's murder. That June 9 date....

Think about it: This could be why LE is being so ambiguous about the forensic results. I do believe there was a dead body in the car. That much is clear.

What if, what if...Casey was involved in the murder or witnessed the murder? She could have voluntarily or been forced to transport the body, or items containing forensic evidence like the murder weapon.

Others involved could have snatched Caylee to keep Casey quiet, or Casey sent Caylee away to keep her safe because of threats.

Here is why I think LE is being deceptive in their public pronouncements: (and keep in mind all of this is just my opinion and pure speculation so I could certainly be wrong)

LE knows the body in the car is not Caylee and they know Casey must have some involvement in this other murder, but Casey won't talk. So they do everything in their power to have her labeled by the whole world as a child killer in order to pressure her into talking.

Casey and LE are now in a catch-22.

LE not only wants to know "what is your involvement with the dead body that was in your trunk?" they want to know "where is Caylee?"

If Casey brings Caylee forward, not only is the baby's life potentially in danger, but now she will have to explain what really happened.

So LE is holding the "child killer" label over Casey until she talks.

And Casey is holding Caylee back in order to avoid answering questions about the other body. As long as Caylee is missing, and LE and Casey are both using her as leverage, the poor child is in limbo. So long as LE takes this tack, she can sit back and wait it out, even WITH all of that pressure.

Casey doen't think far enough ahead to realize this can't go on forever. Right now she's out of jail, showering and doing her nails, surfing the internet. Probably as far as she's concerned some kind of deux ex machina will strike and everything will resolve itself. But eventually the truth will come out, one way or another.
Old 09-14-2008, 12:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seranade View Post
I've had suspicions along these lines since I found out about Nicole's murder. That June 9 date....

Think about it: This could be why LE is being so ambiguous about the forensic results. I do believe there was a dead body in the car. That much is clear.

What if, what if...Casey was involved in the murder or witnessed the murder? She could have voluntarily or been forced to transport the body, or items containing forensic evidence like the murder weapon.

Others involved could have snatched Caylee to keep Casey quiet, or Casey sent Caylee away to keep her safe because of threats.

Here is why I think LE is being deceptive in their public pronouncements: (and keep in mind all of this is just my opinion and pure speculation so I could certainly be wrong)

LE knows the body in the car is not Caylee and they know Casey must have some involvement in this other murder, but Casey won't talk. So they do everything in their power to have her labeled by the whole world as a child killer in order to pressure her into talking.

Casey and LE are now in a catch-22.

LE not only wants to know "what is your involvement with the dead body that was in your trunk?" they want to know "where is Caylee?"

If Casey brings Caylee forward, not only is the baby's life potentially in danger, but now she will have to explain what really happened.

So LE is holding the "child killer" label over Casey until she talks.

And Casey is holding Caylee back in order to avoid answering questions about the other body. As long as Caylee is missing, and LE and Casey are both using her as leverage, the poor child is in limbo. So long as LE takes this tack, she can sit back and wait it out, even WITH all of that pressure.

Casey doen't think far enough ahead to realize this can't go on forever. Right now she's out of jail, showering and doing her nails, surfing the internet. Probably as far as she's concerned some kind of deux ex machina will strike and everything will resolve itself. But eventually the truth will come out, one way or another.

I also believe it will all come out. Your explanation seems very real as well. I'm wondering if LE checked the DNA against Nicole's
Old 09-14-2008, 12:30 PM
Always praying for Caylee

I thought there was some good thinking that went into this post! I do think that Caylee could be alive, and I hope and pray that Casey has not harmed her daughter. I dont automatically draw a conclusion and accuse someone of something that there is no solid proof of. I feel bad for the family. I think do not think that it is right that these protestors are allowed to do what they do (like taking the trash). But,I do have one question to regarding the post, why would the body of the girl found in the park be in Casey's car?
Old 09-14-2008, 12:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickiev View Post
I thought there was some good thinking that went into this post! I do think that Caylee could be alive, and I hope and pray that Casey has not harmed her daughter. I dont automatically draw a conclusion and accuse someone of something that there is no solid proof of. I feel bad for the family. I think do not think that it is right that these protestors are allowed to do what they do (like taking the trash). But,I do have one question to regarding the post, why would the body of the girl found in the park be in Casey's car?
Wasn't the girl found behind a post office.... but attacked in the park?
Old 09-14-2008, 12:35 PM
WS Administrator

It is VERY important that all WS members read and understand the concepts listed below. Everyone will be expected to follow them while at WS.

Inviting outside Contact:

“Inviting” is termed as a post where you invite other members to contact you to find out more information, rather than post it in the forum. This is not allowed and any posts with emails or invitations to contact for more information will either be edited or deleted entirely. This includes use of the Private Message system via comments such as “Check your PMs” or “PM me” posted in discussion threads.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65798
Old 09-14-2008, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie526 View Post
I also believe it will all come out. Your explanation seems very real as well. I'm wondering if LE checked the DNA against Nicole's
I'm sure they have if it is certain the dead body wasn't Caylees. I'm not sure, but I think a murder victim's DNA is entered in some sort of data base and any forensic evidence/dna in Casey's trunk would have 'hit' on it.

If this scenario is true, I'm sure LE is holding back charging her because they are sure she didn't act alone, or they may even be sure she was an unwilling participant.

If they charge her with a different murder NOW and force her hand as to Caylee, the jig is up with the others involved in the crime. For now,with Casey suspected of killing her daughter, they may think they are safe.
Old 09-14-2008, 12:41 PM

Sorry, when I said that I thought that there was some thinking in this post, I meant Seranade's post, not my own!! I re-read what I wrote and realized how it sounded!
Old 09-14-2008, 12:42 PM

Sorry again!!
Old 09-14-2008, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Wasn't the girl found behind a post office.... but attacked in the park?

Right!

But as I said, she may have voluntarily or been forced to get rid of the murder weapon/weapons. We know the scene was horrific. Any murder weapon would necessarily contain a lot of forensic evidence.
Old 09-14-2008, 01:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBean View Post
It is VERY important that all WS members read and understand the concepts listed below. Everyone will be expected to follow them while at WS.

Inviting outside Contact:

“Inviting” is termed as a post where you invite other members to contact you to find out more information, rather than post it in the forum. This is not allowed and any posts with emails or invitations to contact for more information will either be edited or deleted entirely. This includes use of the Private Message system via comments such as “Check your PMs” or “PM me” posted in discussion threads.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65798
I'm not being snarky or anything I'm just curious why? Like if I said to someone, "I'll give you my e-mail address just PM me" that is a no-no?
I just want to make sure I play with the right toys in the sandbox
Really I'm really curious... has it gotten out of hand in the past ?

Thank-you......

I'm not talking about information.... just about PM'ing
Old 09-14-2008, 01:25 PM

Quote:
I'm not being snarky or anything I'm just curious why? Like if I said to someone, "I'll give you my e-mail address just PM me" that is a no-no?
I just want to make sure I play with the right toys in the sandbox
Really I'm really curious... has it gotten out of hand in the past ?

Thank-you......

I'm not talking about information.... just about PM'ing
jbean can speak for his or herself, and I'm sorry to butt in, but I've been reading WS's Caylee forum since this broke and I have seen a LOT of this. "I'll pm you this or that info" "I can't share this with the whole board so I'll pm you" etc etc.

IMO, it creates the impression that certain ones are "in the know" when they probably are not. It makes the rest of the board feel left out, or not in the 'in crowd'. This kind of behaviour creates cliques, jealousy, contention, and distrust. IMO.

Also, and I won't say who, but I saw someone accuse a person in this case of an illegal act. By name. They said they KNEW it was true this person committed this illegal act but could not share the details of how they knew. People were pm'in this person wanting her to elaborate. IMO, if the person couldn't share HOW they knew of this with the whole board, they should not have said anything at all. BTW, to my knowledge, the person has not been charged with this alleged illegal act.
Old 09-14-2008, 04:37 PM
Banned

Hi folks:

For those who believe, The PI's are following up on the leads coming in.
Old 09-14-2008, 05:08 PM
Banned

Lets help Caylee

We all know that Caylee is not where she should be and that’s with her family.

Can we all just say a prayer for her that she is handling her situation well, that she is being looked after with care and that she comes home soon.

Tonight when the family is holding their vigil, lets pray with them. The power of pray can make miracles happen and so tonight I will pray that “our” sweet little baby is reunited with her family.

Lets put all our focus where it should be and that’s with Caylee.

Old 09-14-2008, 05:12 PM
Live Better

Quote:
We all know that Caylee is not where she should be and that’s with her family.

Can we all just say a prayer for her that she is handling her situation well, that she is being looked after with care and that she comes home soon.

Tonight when the family is holding their vigil, lets pray with them. The power of pray can make miracles happen and so tonight I will pray that “our” sweet little baby is reunited with her family.

Lets put all our focus where it should be and that’s with Caylee.

Count me in!
Old 09-14-2008, 05:16 PM
Banned

Count me in.
Old 09-14-2008, 05:20 PM

I pray for Caylee all the time. I want her to come home.
Old 09-14-2008, 05:22 PM
Live Better

Quote:
I pray for Caylee all the time. I want her to come home.
I pray for the whole family, yes including Casey!
Old 09-14-2008, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutomaticAuttie View Post
I pray for the whole family, yes including Casey!
I am convinced Caylee is loved, even by Casey.

I have seen nothing, nothing at all to suggest Caylee was neglected, abused, or ignored by Casey. Even the people who called her a liar and a thief conceded she was a good mother. This is also obvious from the pics and videos.

IF Casey killed her child, I believe it must have been an accident and she's had some kind of psychotic break because of it. So yes, Casey needs our prayers as well.
Old 09-14-2008, 05:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
I am convinced Caylee is loved, even by Casey.

I have seen nothing, nothing at all to suggest Caylee was neglected, abused, or ignored by Casey. Even the people who called her a liar and a thief conceded she was a good mother. This is also obvious from the pics and videos.

IF Casey killed her child, I believe it must have been an accident and she's had some kind of psychotic break because of it. So yes, Casey needs our prayers as well.
The pictures and videos speak louder than words. You are correct.
Closed Thread