Sheriffs & Cadaver dogs out--Tonight! UPDATE Turns Up Nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiraclesHappen

RIP CAYLEE MARIE
Reaction score
Just on Wesh 2 Orlando:

Sheriff's office brought out the cadaver dogs to search an area not far from the Anthony home!!!!
There were reports of a shallow grave being found.

This sure seems to have some bearing on the issue of why the searches have been called off.

As for the missing billboard--George drove it all over Orlando and it's back in front of the house.

I'm trying to find out more!

UPDATE

According to the WESH news room employee that spoke with me a Private Investigator reported a shallow grave near the Anthony home. The Sheriff did take cadaver dogs out there but it turned out to be some kids who had dug a hole.
Tricia

dear lord please let this be the break they need to find precious Caylee!

I want this to end so badly but I don't want it to end like this. I know its not realistic but part of my heart still holds out hope she's with us on Earth.

Expecting to hear it's someone's family pet that was buried...

but keeping fingers crossed they find Caylee soon.

If it is Caylee, they better get KC back in jail...........I have a feeling all He$$ will brake with the protesters.

Good Lord, please let this be it. Our sweet Caylee deserves a proper burial.

Sleuther, I don't know about you but this tragedy is just putting me over the edge! It is so awful and it just breaks my heart more every day.

Please let this be her so she can have a proper burial and I hate to say it but I hope Casey rots in prison.

Hallelujiah! I hope they finally bring closure to this case. I have a son a few months younger than Caylee, and I am not much older than KC and I have been having the hardest time comprehending this whole thing. I just want it to end, and I want justice for Caylee. I pray this is it...

Wonder if they are doing this at night because of the media and protesters? They don't want to "start a riot" so to speak. You'd think they would have a hard time trying to find additional evidence even with lights because it is dark outside jmo

I want this to end so badly but I don't want it to end like this. I know its not realistic but part of my heart still holds out hope she's with us on Earth.

I held onto hope for so long BUT I just can't find anything to hold onto especially after hearing the interviews today, IF Caylee is gone I want her found I want her to have a proper burial and I want GA, CA and LA to be able to see the truth, going back to praying

Hallelujiah! I hope they finally bring closure to this case. I have a son a few months younger than Caylee, and I am not much older than KC and I have been having the hardest time comprehending this whole thing. I just want it to end, and I want justice for Caylee. I pray this is it...

WELCOME!!!:woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member