Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > A little of this... A little of that > Forensic Astrology Forum

Notices

Forensic Astrology Forum Closed on July 11th, 2011


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 09-19-2008, 03:53 PM
OakIceShimmer's Avatar
OakIceShimmer OakIceShimmer is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,034
Bumping up
__________________
Everything posted here is my own humble opinion only. I see all sides of any question and will frequently brainstorm or play devil's advocate.
  #27  
Old 09-19-2008, 09:34 PM
housemouse housemouse is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Western New York
Posts: 1,404
Sorry not to have posted today. Lots of stuff to get done, for a whole passle of relatives coming to visit this weekend and coming week...

Nevertheless, I am paying attention to the increasing tension building, and hoping for developments that will give us something to chew on by Monday, the 22nd.

Sun is now at 27 26 Virgo. It is getting closer to squaring Pluto. Now, we just have to wait for the Moon to get into Gemini. It is still at the end of Taurus and has a couple of days to go before we see if anything develops.
  #28  
Old 09-19-2008, 09:48 PM
Brini's Avatar
Brini Brini is offline
Future Irene Adler
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 7,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by OakIceShimmer View Post
Thank you so very much, HM, for everything you are doing and for who you are. I may not know the Bible verse above as well as you do, I mostly remember it as one of my favourite songs from the 70's. It is beautiful, isn't it and lends such a balance to life. Everything in its time. I know O/T Sorry

Oak
Yeah, it's running peacefully through my head, right now, "Turn, turn, turn!"
  #29  
Old 09-19-2008, 09:51 PM
Brini's Avatar
Brini Brini is offline
Future Irene Adler
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 7,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeenaMom View Post
No I am fine with what you said...I was just being a bit overprotective....I was wrong...I have my myspace on private so people don't come lurking about...I don't understand why others don't.and then when there privacy invaded..verklempt.......LOL I love that word
I love the word, too. It's the name of one of my two pets. She's a rescue. I didn't name her. ..... But it SOOOO fits her!
  #30  
Old 09-19-2008, 09:53 PM
Brini's Avatar
Brini Brini is offline
Future Irene Adler
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 7,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeenaMom View Post
so somewhere before 630 will give us an exact Tsquare to the Moon.......our Lady that we were debating tonite believes Caylee is represented by Venus I have to go back and look tomorrow to make sure....It would make sense to me with Caylee's moon in Libra..Makes perfect sense she was closer to CA than her Mom...I was taught our moon sign runs our lives for our first 7 years..
Moon square Uranus on the desc sticks out. even without Tsquare.Moon on the Midheaven and Saturn moving towards ASC....Speaks to me that something of importance might happen..but then again they may just rearrest her for more check charges..They have stated on our news down here that there are more check charges coming her way.
You are right only God knows...My ego self just keeps hoping this baby gets justice soon..she is exactly 6 months older than my youngest and I cannot imagine the pain of not having her with me every second..I have a strong Neptune...but Not like miss KC.
Well, Neptune can also be very visionary.
  #31  
Old 09-19-2008, 09:55 PM
Brini's Avatar
Brini Brini is offline
Future Irene Adler
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 7,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Peel View Post
Well done.
Just think about how much I LOVED Emma Peel and John Steed.
  #32  
Old 09-20-2008, 01:52 AM
Zoe Bogart's Avatar
Zoe Bogart Zoe Bogart is offline
Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Who Dat Nation
Posts: 4,865
Bumping to keep the thread visible.
  #33  
Old 09-20-2008, 04:26 AM
magic-cat's Avatar
magic-cat magic-cat is offline
Mother to Many
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,646
Well, it is the 20th now, so I am once again getting into the "pins and needles" anticipation. This has GOT to break soon.
__________________

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
Casey Anthonys defense!
The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.
  #34  
Old 09-20-2008, 04:21 PM
housemouse housemouse is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Western New York
Posts: 1,404
I guess it is time to bump the thread.

The transiting Moon is now at 10 Gemini. It is getting close to squaring Saturn at 14 Virgo.

Heck, will post the chart, but I don't think it is quite time yet! We have another day or two to wait. Compare this to the Sept 21 chart posted.

  #35  
Old 09-20-2008, 05:55 PM
Tuba's Avatar
Tuba Tuba is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 5,220
Post

There was a strong accentuation of 13 Gemini from both the June New Moon and the position of Mercury at the time of Caylee's disappearance. Mercury was there when the nursing home video was filmed and Mercury went back and forth over that degree. The New Moon was precisely on that degree.

It is the degree of the Uranian Node, i.e, that point where Uranus in its orbit and journey northward crosses the plane of the ecliptic. The degree partakes of the nature of Uranus and aids in finding the way out of a dilemma even when disruptive of existing conditions and severance of bonds. There is interest in adoption.

When the video was taped, the Moon was 21:26 Scorpio separating from the square of Mars at 20:35 Leo. A quarrel had already taken place and some demand or request had been made. That would have occurred about two hours before the nursing home visit, when Cindy took Caylee for the occasion. The row that neighbors' heard later was building on antagonism from the morning.

The Sun that day had squared Uranus (June 13) and reinforces the idea of a disruptive change coming down. This is the planetary angle you see when someone is handed his pink slip, told the romance is over, or shown the door. I think Cindy was by way of implementing the recommendation of her therapist, who advised her to oust Casey and adopt Caylee.

Casey may have even resented readying her daughter and producing her for the trip to Mt. Dora, based on that Moon - Mars square in the Fixed Signs of Leo and Scorpio. And certainly, Caylee felt the anger with Mars directly on her Ascendant along with the true lunar node. The lunar node describes our associations and also loss. When a planet is at the same degree as the lunar node, as Mars was, it denotes casualty, fatality. It was a dire portent.

Mars had also been visiting Caylee's Sun opposite her Neptune. Her Sun (heart) was susceptible due to the Neptune affliction but Mars opposite Neptune brings dangerous results from any drug given during the rather brief transit of Mars, even if it were not as noxious as chloroform.

Now the Gemini Moon is revisiting that same Node of Uranus and taking yet another look at those days in June. Saturn sits in Virgo, closed as a vault, the immovable object, the responsible entity. Beware, Casey, Uranus can and has been known to blow safes.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tuba For This Useful Post:
  #36  
Old 09-20-2008, 07:56 PM
housemouse housemouse is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Western New York
Posts: 1,404
Tuba, I have been trying to find the time of that nursing home visit, but haven't been successful yet.

Do you have it? If you do, that is the last truly confirmed date, time, and place of the last known public Caylee sighting. We do have George's claim that he saw her at 12:50 PM on the 16th, but given all the confusion (Neptune) in the statements, a good verifiable last sighting would be helpful!

So, if you have one, send the link! I would love to have it confirmed.

P.S. Moon is now at 12 19 Gemini. Only 2 more degrees to go to exact square to Saturn. But, we do have to be patient, and we can't get over-excited. Monday will come, and we might as well be productive in our own lives while we wait for the next show to drop.

Last edited by housemouse; 09-20-2008 at 08:00 PM. Reason: updating Moon position
  #37  
Old 09-20-2008, 08:05 PM
Tuba's Avatar
Tuba Tuba is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 5,220
Yes, the time of the taping of the video is 12:03 EDST on June 15. I want to credit what Geo. said about saying goodbye to C and C but due to June 9 being the original basis for his statement, I can't. And then, the time was not as precise as the digital card in the camera, which was validated. This chart has both Mars & Saturn in the Hidden Sector of what was going on behind the scene.
  #38  
Old 09-20-2008, 08:24 PM
Tuba's Avatar
Tuba Tuba is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 5,220
In the supporting documents for the arrest affidavit, on page 23, the data from the camera is reported.
  #39  
Old 09-20-2008, 11:03 PM
housemouse housemouse is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Western New York
Posts: 1,404
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
Yes, the time of the taping of the video is 12:03 EDST on June 15. I want to credit what Geo. said about saying goodbye to C and C but due to June 9 being the original basis for his statement, I can't. And then, the time was not as precise as the digital card in the camera, which was validated. This chart has both Mars & Saturn in the Hidden Sector of what was going on behind the scene.
Thank you, Tuba. I will take a look at it tomorrow, in between all the local chaos. (Big family reunion type, way too complicated to explain, or even predict!)
  #40  
Old 09-20-2008, 11:29 PM
housemouse housemouse is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Western New York
Posts: 1,404
We are now entering the window. Moon is now just past square to Saturn, approaching a square to Uranus sometime early tomorrow.

Then we have to wait until it passes a square to Pluto, another little wait.

Something might happen that we hear about, but then again, it might be behind the scene. Time will tell, friends.

Looking at the trine formation to the planets in Libra, maybe we will hear something when the Moon reaches 22 Gemini, and trines Mercury?

It is so hard to be patient!

Just watching the bigger clock, and wondering, like the rest of you.
  #41  
Old 09-21-2008, 03:53 AM
Zoe Bogart's Avatar
Zoe Bogart Zoe Bogart is offline
Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Who Dat Nation
Posts: 4,865
My Forensic Astrology book arrived yesterday (Saturday), so I'll be reading it and trying to decipher all the stuff everyone's been writing about here.

This case is so full of puzzles, each time I read about it, I see something I missed before, overlooked, or forgot about. What a puzzle! I'm hoping something goes down soon.

So the Moon is/will square both Uranus and Saturn? Does the grand trine play a part (Moon, Neptune, Mercury, Mars, & Venus)? Perhaps making the effects of the squares "easier to come into play"? Maybe? Grasping at straws, here, and lots of hope.

I can't believe how rusty I am on all this.

Last edited by Zoe Bogart; 09-21-2008 at 06:44 PM.
  #42  
Old 09-21-2008, 04:17 AM
Psmith's Avatar
Psmith Psmith is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bunbury
Posts: 984
Quote:
Originally Posted by housemouse View Post
We are now entering the window. Moon is now just past square to Saturn, approaching a square to Uranus sometime early tomorrow.

Then we have to wait until it passes a square to Pluto, another little wait.

Something might happen that we hear about, but then again, it might be behind the scene. Time will tell, friends.

Looking at the trine formation to the planets in Libra, maybe we will hear something when the Moon reaches 22 Gemini, and trines Mercury?

It is so hard to be patient!

Just watching the bigger clock, and wondering, like the rest of you.
____________
I know what you mean. Hope hope hope!

Jeez Louise and Holy Guacamole, take KC to jail!

BTW, I may have made you "hot" b/c the psychics thread. Not that you claim this, but really they were thrashing about. Expect more traffic. : )
  #43  
Old 09-21-2008, 10:50 AM
Lovejac's Avatar
Lovejac Lovejac is offline
These boys are my heartstrings!
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: State of Disbelief. SC
Posts: 7,607
What a day! I am waiting with baited breath! I pray for a "breakthrough' from the Heavens!
__________________
Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.
  #44  
Old 09-21-2008, 03:28 PM
Tuba's Avatar
Tuba Tuba is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 5,220
Saying Goodbye to Virgo

We are in the final two degrees of Virgo and the LE study & analysis of the case is nearing completion. These are Virgo activities. Every bit of mental artillery is trained on the defendant and we know this because her Sun is directly opposite 28 Virgo. The opposition always grants awareness and places the light on target. I think LE has a solid grasp of what happened and we are now shifting into the legal strategy phase of the matter, where the solar force will join Mercury, Venus and Mars in Libra. Legal strategy and examination of strengths and weaknesses and directions of argument are Libra activities. One of the most significant considerations will be the strategy needed if Caylee is not found before November (pre-trial & trial) and how fast the prosecution can adapt to new facts if she is.

During trial, I think emphasis will be placed repeatedly on the defendant's nonsense lying, the total claptrap nature of what she fed investigators. Not only will the lies be exposed and mocked for their content but the quality of misinformation offered will be characterised as coldly indifferent to the urgency and gravity of the situation. Not only is Casey's backward Mercury internally afflicting her Mars & Uranus in Sagittarius of What I Know, but the position of Uranus overhead now and for the balance of the year is conjunct or on her Mercury, shattering her statements, disintegrating her lies. What she said, Mercury at 23 Pisces, is at odds with what she knows, 22 Sag. Does Mercury in Water Signs withhold? Does Mercury backward withhold? Is IKE a stiff breeze?

Without Jose Baez, defendant's morale would bottom right now, contemplating the mountain of Virgo detail that has accumulated against her position. Let the avalanche begin!
The Following User Says Thank You to Tuba For This Useful Post:
  #45  
Old 09-21-2008, 03:30 PM
magic-cat's Avatar
magic-cat magic-cat is offline
Mother to Many
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,646
hallelujah
__________________

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
Casey Anthonys defense!
The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.
  #46  
Old 09-21-2008, 03:35 PM
Lovejac's Avatar
Lovejac Lovejac is offline
These boys are my heartstrings!
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: State of Disbelief. SC
Posts: 7,607
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
We are in the final two degrees of Virgo and the LE study & analysis of the case is nearing completion. These are Virgo activities. Every bit of mental artillery is trained on the defendant and we know this because her Sun is directly opposite 28 Virgo. The opposition always grants awareness and places the light on target. I think LE has a solid grasp of what happened and we are now shifting into the legal strategy phase of the matter, where the solar force will join Mercury, Venus and Mars in Libra. Legal strategy and examination of strengths and weaknesses and directions of argument are Libra activities. One of the most significant considerations will be the strategy needed if Caylee is not found before November (pre-trial & trial) and how fast the prosecution can adapt to new facts if she is.

During trial, I think emphasis will be placed repeatedly on the defendant's nonsense lying, the total claptrap nature of what she fed investigators. Not only will the lies be exposed and mocked for their content but the quality of misinformation offered will be characterised as coldly indifferent to the urgency and gravity of the situation. Not only is Casey's backward Mercury internally afflicting her Mars & Uranus in Sagittarius of What I Know, but the position of Uranus overhead now and for the balance of the year is conjunct or on her Mercury, shattering her statements, disintegrating her lies. What she said, Mercury at 23 Pisces, is at odds with what she knows, 22 Sag. Does Mercury in Water Signs withhold? Does Mercury backward withhold? Is IKE a stiff breeze?

Without Jose Baez, defendant's morale would bottom right now, contemplating the mountain of Virgo detail that has accumulated against her position. Let the avalanche begin!
Goodbye, Virgo! I am saying a prayer for LE right now! Thank you so much Tuba!
__________________
Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.
  #47  
Old 09-21-2008, 03:58 PM
magic-cat's Avatar
magic-cat magic-cat is offline
Mother to Many
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,646
I am going to log off and do some serious meditations upon this...I am too tense to be effective at any sleuthing at this point...
__________________

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
Casey Anthonys defense!
The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.
  #48  
Old 09-21-2008, 04:03 PM
MysteryAddict MysteryAddict is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 1,108
OH yes Tuba, "Let the avalanche begin!", thank you for your fascinating
thoughts on the current aspects. They are much appreciated.
  #49  
Old 09-21-2008, 04:53 PM
housemouse housemouse is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Western New York
Posts: 1,404
Excellent analysis, Tuba!

You did a great job of explaining the energies that are coming in the weeks and months ahead! Don't you think there is a possibility that things are happening behind the scenes with LE this weekend, because of the Moon trine the planets in Libra?

Last edited by housemouse; 09-21-2008 at 04:55 PM. Reason: adding info
  #50  
Old 09-21-2008, 06:19 PM
Tuba's Avatar
Tuba Tuba is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 5,220
Quiet Progress Under Fortunate Fixed Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by housemouse View Post
Excellent analysis, Tuba!

You did a great job of explaining the energies that are coming in the weeks and months ahead! Don't you think there is a possibility that things are happening behind the scenes with LE this weekend, because of the Moon trine the planets in Libra?
Yes, I certainly do think that. As we leave Virgo of choices and decisions, I think LE is guided by Mercury and Mars on the fortunate fixed star Spica to see, think and note many interacting facts and probablilties and Venus on Arcturus helps synthesize all of it and give it the sense of a rounded picture. The right decisions, the best choices are being made. Any turn-arounds will come under the protection of Spica too, as Mercury turns on Spica's degree, 22 Libra.

I think a considerable amount of evidence has been brought together and we see only a lifted corner of the investigative picture. Law enforcement has done a superb job on this case. The judges' renderings of law have been excellent. Reserving opinion on the prosecution but a new lead prosecutor may have to come in, one who could win allies on a jury.
 

Bookmarks

Tags
astro, astrology, casey anthony astrology, casey astrology, caylee anthony, caylee astrology, charts, cindy anthony astro, forensic astrology, george anthony astro

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Casey getting SS payments for Caylee? Kimmer Caylee Anthony 2 years old 131 08-19-2009 12:32 PM
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1 housemouse Forensic Astrology Forum 732 09-18-2008 09:55 PM
New video of Casey & Caylee momof6 Caylee Anthony 2 years old 172 09-06-2008 09:30 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:08 PM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!