Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #226  
Old 10-25-2008, 12:23 PM
JADEPRINCESS JADEPRINCESS is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacey clementine View Post
Maybe KC didn't swim because she had left at that point (or was still PO from the fight?)
i saw the swimming video & Cindy distinctly says to Caylee, "wave to Mama", co Casey had to have been there recording the video
  #227  
Old 10-25-2008, 12:53 PM
tfrohning's Avatar
tfrohning tfrohning is offline
Rest in Peace
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5,095
i read that GA last seem Caylee when he was watching a cooking show before he left for. it was in his inview with LE
  #228  
Old 10-26-2008, 10:35 AM
IWannaKnow's Avatar
IWannaKnow IWannaKnow is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,730
OK, this came to me this morning, it is not fully formed, and I would greatly appreciate input as far as "this can't be right because.......", I think I am on the right track but I want it to be CORRECT so we can find Caylee.

6/15 - Fight over KC stealing (I believe to finance trip to PR w/AH)
6/16 - GA sees KC and Caylee at 12:30.
KC calls GA at 3:03 to verify coast is clear to turn tricks?, surf internet? whatever..... Does a little sniff of chloroform (which she has for her perfect girfriend routine with AL or side job of turning tricks?) because she is so bummed about the fight the night before or in the commission of turning her trick. Caylee gets the rag while mommy is passed out, overdoses. KC wakes up, finds her, freaks. Maybe dunks her in the pool to attempt to revive her (although there were no cadaver hits on the pool, right?). Flurry of phone calls, all to CA, cause of course, Mom will fix it, she fixes everything. Only mom doesn't answer. And after enough time, she knows there is no fixing the "problem". So, tries putting her in the playhouse, no go since there is no floor, off to the sandbox, no, that doesn't work either, so she stashes her in the trunk of the car, per the forensic reports, because time is running out at this point. Someone should be home soon, it has to be going on 5:00.
6/17 - First report of backing into garage. Considers putting her in the
back yard but can't bring herself to do so or reconsiders logic of doing so.
6/18 - "I'll worry about that tomorrow"
6/19 - BB sees her backed into garage, borrows shovel. Has to do something, cause the smell is starting to be a problem. Realizes she can't use shovel because of evidence, worries smell might be a problem in the back yard, so decides to put her in a plastic bag and probably something else, or maybe placed her in spare tire well? Thus the 2.6 days on the reports, only one hour with clean shovel.
6/20 - drives around, trying to figure out what to do. Runs out of gas,
back to garage for 3rd time for gas cans.
6/21 to 6/23?- KC disposes of Caylee, I believe on Boggy Creek Road. Two
witnesses see this. Attempts to clean trunk with gas and chloroform.
6/24 - GA tries to retrieve his "chucks", KC freaks because she doesn't want
him to smell/see her trunk. Could Caylee have been in the spare tire well when GA retrieved his gas cans?
6/27 - abandons car at AMSCOT with her purse on the seat and key in
ignition with intent of car and evidence being stolen.

Please add, take away, based on your known facts. Thanks!
  #229  
Old 10-26-2008, 03:51 PM
kiki the parrot kiki the parrot is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Vancouver WA
Posts: 4,495
Originally Posted by kiki the parrot
Re new theory we are hearing that following big blow up on June 15 KC tried to sedate Caylee and put her in trunk in order to stay overnight w TL (who it's also alleged told her only if she came w/out Caylee)... why then would GA insist that he saw both of them before leaving for work the next day on June 16?? I believe GA did see them both--and still believe they both returned to the house alive and well just prior to the flurry of calls KC made on June 16. Any ideas? JMO

Krimekat: "wrong Tony . . . but understandable . . . it was Tony R, not TonE (Tony L) stating he wanted to see Casey without Caylee..."

Ok tx but even if that's the case, the question still is are they suggesting GA perjured himself, or is in on cover-up?

Last edited by kiki the parrot; 10-26-2008 at 06:22 PM.
  #230  
Old 10-26-2008, 04:08 PM
Pondering Mind's Avatar
Pondering Mind Pondering Mind is offline
here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponder = ADD
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Over The Hills And Through The Woods..on the corner,S.C..
Posts: 5,531
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmt View Post
I find it hard to believe that if GA saw Caylee, on June 16th, why was Caylee not up around the house, why was she not feed breakfast or lunch before leaving. Just don't believe this.
That is such a Great Point! I listened to the bond hearing again this morning and Cindy says that she heard Caylee and Casey that morning in the bedroom, but did not see them. (because in the same sentence she said that she did not want to wake them up) But, are they saying that a 2, almost 3 year old did not come out of that bedroom to eat or anything until 12:49? Then were on their way out the door, still not even feeding Caylee. Hmm, So much in this case just doesn't make sense.
  #231  
Old 10-26-2008, 04:19 PM
Janis396's Avatar
Janis396 Janis396 is offline
It's getting dark, too dark to see....
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The city of rain and coffee....
Posts: 2,305
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pondering Mind View Post
That is such a Great Point! I listened to the bond hearing again this morning and Cindy says that she heard Caylee and Casey that morning in the bedroom, but did not see them. (because in the same sentence she said that she did not want to wake them up) But, are they saying that a 2, almost 3 year old did not come out of that bedroom to eat or anything until 12:49? Then were on their way out the door, still not even feeding Caylee. Hmm, So much in this case just doesn't make sense.
I'm just guessing here, and I don't even believe GA saw them on the 16th, but....this story could make sense if Cindy left for work at 7:30am or so, and GA slept in late because he works a 3-11 shift, so maybe he didn't even get up until around noon. And Casey/Caylee had been up having breakfast, getting dressed, etc before he was even awake. Then he saw them come out, ready to go to "work". Just speculation on how this story could make sense.
  #232  
Old 10-26-2008, 04:29 PM
DotsEyes DotsEyes is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: In a bubble.
Posts: 2,293
I can not even begin to speculate about what happened to Caylee. There are so many lies and half-truths told by KC, GA, CA and even Lee that it is impossible to know where the lies end and the truths begin.

If KC was a good mother, then why were the A' threatening to take her from KC by proving her an unfit mother? If KC were to go to jail for grand theft auto, fraudulent CC use, forging checks, would this have been enough to terminate her parental rights?

Did LE obtain CA's therapist's notes or did they interview her/him? The therapist could she a lot of light on what was going on in the A house before Caylee disappeared.
  #233  
Old 10-26-2008, 05:36 PM
YellowDog's Avatar
YellowDog YellowDog is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,098
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen Anne RN View Post
~~snipped~~
The first time I read this, I thought "naw."
Now I'm really wondering. If you haven't seen the web sites she visited on her computer, go look.

And I'm still believing that Casey was a "daytime call girl".
__________________
YellowDog

These are my opinions only and should not be misconstrued as factual.

  #234  
Old 10-26-2008, 05:46 PM
Brini's Avatar
Brini Brini is offline
Future Irene Adler
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 7,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by DotsEyes View Post
I can not even begin to speculate about what happened to Caylee. There are so many lies and half-truths told by KC, GA, CA and even Lee that it is impossible to know where the lies end and the truths begin.

If KC was a good mother, then why were the A' threatening to take her from KC by proving her an unfit mother? If KC were to go to jail for grand theft auto, fraudulent CC use, forging checks, would this have been enough to terminate her parental rights?

Did LE obtain CA's therapist's notes or did they interview her/him? The therapist could she a lot of light on what was going on in the A house before Caylee disappeared.
They can't interview the therapist, without a signed release from CA.
__________________
Age. Fac ut gaudeam
  #235  
Old 10-26-2008, 05:47 PM
Brini's Avatar
Brini Brini is offline
Future Irene Adler
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 7,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowDog View Post
And I'm still believing that Casey was a "daytime call girl".
I don't. I think she would have had more disposable income, Looks like the only money she was spending was what she stole.
__________________
Age. Fac ut gaudeam
  #236  
Old 10-26-2008, 06:48 PM
CitizenKim's Avatar
CitizenKim CitizenKim is offline
Sleuthy for Truthiness.
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pondering Mind View Post
That is such a Great Point! I listened to the bond hearing again this morning and Cindy says that she heard Caylee and Casey that morning in the bedroom, but did not see them. (because in the same sentence she said that she did not want to wake them up) But, are they saying that a 2, almost 3 year old did not come out of that bedroom to eat or anything until 12:49? Then were on their way out the door, still not even feeding Caylee. Hmm, So much in this case just doesn't make sense.
I've been desperately searching for that bond hearing video and I can't seem to find it anywhere. Does anyone have a link? TIA.
__________________
Can you put truth serum in brownies??? Casey/Jose...Knock, Knock…CANDY GRAM!!!
  #237  
Old 10-26-2008, 06:51 PM
JBean JBean is offline
WS Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Dana Point,CA
Posts: 20,221
Quote:
Originally Posted by CitizenKim View Post
I've been desperately searching for that bond hearing video and I can't seem to find it anywhere. Does anyone have a link? TIA.
Did you look up in sticky forum?
  #238  
Old 10-26-2008, 06:56 PM
CitizenKim's Avatar
CitizenKim CitizenKim is offline
Sleuthy for Truthiness.
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBean View Post
Did you look up in sticky forum?
I tried but could not find it. I am new at this... but I went under the sticky for video and transcripts and didn't see it. I did a search in there and did a general search for bond-hearing-casey-video and other various combos. What am doing wrong? I'm confused. Thanks!
__________________
Can you put truth serum in brownies??? Casey/Jose...Knock, Knock…CANDY GRAM!!!
  #239  
Old 10-26-2008, 07:01 PM
JBean JBean is offline
WS Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Dana Point,CA
Posts: 20,221
Quote:
Originally Posted by CitizenKim View Post
I tried but could not find it. I am new at this... but I went under the sticky for video and transcripts and didn't see it. I did a search in there and did a general search for bond-hearing-casey-video and other various combos. What am doing wrong? I'm confused. Thanks!
I searched in the official doc thread with the key word bond
Cindy's Testimony

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/My...1&locale=EN-US


George's Testimony

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/My...1&locale=EN-US


Lee's Testimony

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/My...1&locale=EN-US
  #240  
Old 10-26-2008, 07:05 PM
CitizenKim's Avatar
CitizenKim CitizenKim is offline
Sleuthy for Truthiness.
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBean View Post
I searched in the official doc thread with the key word bond
Cindy's Testimony

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/My...1&locale=EN-US


George's Testimony

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/My...1&locale=EN-US


Lee's Testimony

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/My...1&locale=EN-US
You Rock!! Thanks so much. How did you find those? Were they in the video and transcript sticky? (Ah- I see you answered.) I wish all the videos links were separate or had their own space- but I do appreciate the magnitude of that task and ALL the hard work that's gone into the organization so far!!!

I remember a thread for searching advice on here...but my searching skills were such that I couldn't find that either! I need forum remedial school!! Thanks for helping.
__________________
Can you put truth serum in brownies??? Casey/Jose...Knock, Knock…CANDY GRAM!!!
  #241  
Old 10-26-2008, 07:28 PM
YellowDog's Avatar
YellowDog YellowDog is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,098
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brini View Post
I don't. I think she would have had more disposable income, Looks like the only money she was spending was what she stole.
She may have had debts that we don't know about. Or maybe her "pimp" was holding out on her.
__________________
YellowDog

These are my opinions only and should not be misconstrued as factual.

  #242  
Old 10-26-2008, 08:32 PM
Cerenity2u Cerenity2u is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Beautiful VA
Posts: 346
One thing that bothers me about the night of the 15th, and GA stating that he saw Caylee and KC on the 16th, is the statement LP made concerning information that Lee told him. Evidently, Lee told LP that on the night of the 15th, CA literally put her hands around KC's neck and choked her out of the house, after confronting KC about stealing from the grandparents. Lee stated that he never ever witnessed this kind of behavior from CA, until that night. This was stated on Nancy Grace, by LP, so I guess we can take it for what it's worth. However, if this indeed happened, I find it hard to believe that KC would return to the house with Caylee at some point through the night and go to bed...CA states that she got up, and heard Caylee and KC in the room, but did not physically see them, because she did not want to wake them. Ok....so if they are sleeping, how did she actually hear them in the room?....Why wouldn't she just crack the door and peep in? And why wouldn't she wake KC before she left for work, after such a horrible fight, that poor little Caylee probably witnessed?....I don't think KC ever returned to the house that night, and I think GA is mistaken when he states he saw them the day of the 16th. Maybe he did see them on a Monday morning...probably many Monday mornings just as he stated, only he is mistaken the dates. The Monday morning before the June 16th one, is the morning of June 9. Because june 9 was the first date given of Caylee missing, which was later changed....I believe june 9 is the monday morning he is confusing with the june 16th morning. He never saw them on the 16th, they never came home..
  #243  
Old 10-26-2008, 10:24 PM
momtective's Avatar
momtective momtective is offline
Lifetime WS Non-Mod
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: In my own reality...it's nicer here.
Posts: 12,020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerenity2u View Post
One thing that bothers me about the night of the 15th, and GA stating that he saw Caylee and KC on the 16th, is the statement LP made concerning information that Lee told him. Evidently, Lee told LP that on the night of the 15th, CA literally put her hands around KC's neck and choked her out of the house, after confronting KC about stealing from the grandparents. Lee stated that he never ever witnessed this kind of behavior from CA, until that night. This was stated on Nancy Grace, by LP, so I guess we can take it for what it's worth. However, if this indeed happened, I find it hard to believe that KC would return to the house with Caylee at some point through the night and go to bed...CA states that she got up, and heard Caylee and KC in the room, but did not physically see them, because she did not want to wake them. Ok....so if they are sleeping, how did she actually hear them in the room?....Why wouldn't she just crack the door and peep in? And why wouldn't she wake KC before she left for work, after such a horrible fight, that poor little Caylee probably witnessed?....I don't think KC ever returned to the house that night, and I think GA is mistaken when he states he saw them the day of the 16th. Maybe he did see them on a Monday morning...probably many Monday mornings just as he stated, only he is mistaken the dates. The Monday morning before the June 16th one, is the morning of June 9. Because june 9 was the first date given of Caylee missing, which was later changed....I believe june 9 is the monday morning he is confusing with the june 16th morning. He never saw them on the 16th, they never came home..
Cell phone pings show KC being at the Anthony home the night of the 15th and most of the day on the 16th. She left the house around 4:18 pm on the 16th. I too think George is confusing the dates of the 9th and the 16th.
I believe KC was mixing chloroform at the Anthony home on the 16th, Caylee either drank it or inhaled the vapors and fell unconscious. KC freaked out and tried to call CA & GA etc. She couldn't reach anyone. I don't know if I think Caylee was still alive at 4:18pm when KC left the house but I'm thinking she was and KC put her sleeping body and the chloroform in the trunk, went to Tony's and hung out with Tony for the night while Caylee lay dying in the trunk of the car...out of sight out of mind.
The 17th she discovered Caylee dead, went to the Anthony home, thought about burying Caylee in the backyard (probably carried her body to the back yard)went to the neighbor's and borrowed a shovel then remembering the storage containers in the shed, used the shovel to open the shed. I think at first she considered the large storage container that was moved away from the pool per Cindy's interview but it was too big to fit in the trunk of her car.
I think she got a storage container from that shed, placed Caylee's body in it, then placed it in the trunk of her car. I believe she may have left the storage container holding Caylee's body in the trunk for several days. She had access to Tony's jeep so she could have just left her car parked for several days. I don't think that she disposed of Caylee's body. I think she stored it, in the storage container, in a rented self storage building. Rented under an assumed name and fake address of course. My best guess would be one of these three locations...

Vista Self Storage
6707 Narcoossee Rd, Orlando, FL - (407) 658-8544‎

Goldenrod Road self storage
3040 S Goldenrod Rd, Orlando, FL - (407) 823-7809

Surelock Self Storage‎
7628 Narcoossee Rd, Orlando, FL - (407) 207-3335‎
  #244  
Old 10-26-2008, 11:32 PM
Cerenity2u Cerenity2u is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Beautiful VA
Posts: 346
Quote:
Originally Posted by momtective View Post
Cell phone pings show KC being at the Anthony home the night of the 15th and most of the day on the 16th. She left the house around 4:18 pm on the 16th. I too think George is confusing the dates of the 9th and the 16th.
I believe KC was mixing chloroform at the Anthony home on the 16th, Caylee either drank it or inhaled the vapors and fell unconscious. KC freaked out and tried to call CA & GA etc. She couldn't reach anyone. I don't know if I think Caylee was still alive at 4:18pm when KC left the house but I'm thinking she was and KC put her sleeping body and the chloroform in the trunk, went to Tony's and hung out with Tony for the night while Caylee lay dying in the trunk of the car...out of sight out of mind.
The 17th she discovered Caylee dead, went to the Anthony home, thought about burying Caylee in the backyard (probably carried her body to the back yard)went to the neighbor's and borrowed a shovel then remembering the storage containers in the shed, used the shovel to open the shed. I think at first she considered the large storage container that was moved away from the pool per Cindy's interview but it was too big to fit in the trunk of her car.
I think she got a storage container from that shed, placed Caylee's body in it, then placed it in the trunk of her car. I believe she may have left the storage container holding Caylee's body in the trunk for several days. She had access to Tony's jeep so she could have just left her car parked for several days. I don't think that she disposed of Caylee's body. I think she stored it, in the storage container, in a rented self storage building. Rented under an assumed name and fake address of course. My best guess would be one of these three locations...

Vista Self Storage
6707 Narcoossee Rd, Orlando, FL - (407) 658-8544‎

Goldenrod Road self storage
3040 S Goldenrod Rd, Orlando, FL - (407) 823-7809

Surelock Self Storage‎
7628 Narcoossee Rd, Orlando, FL - (407) 207-3335‎
Very plausible theory. I too have always believed that KC was experimenting with chloroform, and Caylee either inhaled a lethal dose, or she ingested it. From everything I have read about chloroform, it has a sweet smell and a sweet taste. About the phone pings, I'm glad you reminded me of those, I do need to go back and check those pings (not that I don't believe you) and also read Tony's statements, for the simple fact I'm thinking there are still some inconsistencies about that night. As far as LP's statement he made on NG, about the fight and KC leaving home the night of the 15th, I also need to reread LA's statement to see if he makes mention of this. So much info. out there it's hard to remember every detail. Your theory of storing Caylee's body in a storage unit is very interesting, and I hope that LE has thought of this and checked it out. Also, I am interested to know if you checked to see if any of the phone pings would point to the above storage locations you mention? Excellent theory you have
  #245  
Old 10-27-2008, 08:57 AM
karenz's Avatar
karenz karenz is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: St. Augustine
Posts: 507
Quote:
Originally Posted by IWannaKnow View Post
OK, this came to me this morning, it is not fully formed, and I would greatly appreciate input as far as "this can't be right because.......", I think I am on the right track but I want it to be CORRECT so we can find Caylee.

6/15 - Fight over KC stealing (I believe to finance trip to PR w/AH)
6/16 - GA sees KC and Caylee at 12:30.
KC calls GA at 3:03 to verify coast is clear to turn tricks?, surf internet? whatever..... Does a little sniff of chloroform (which she has for her perfect girfriend routine with AL or side job of turning tricks?) because she is so bummed about the fight the night before or in the commission of turning her trick. Caylee gets the rag while mommy is passed out, overdoses. KC wakes up, finds her, freaks. Maybe dunks her in the pool to attempt to revive her (although there were no cadaver hits on the pool, right?). Flurry of phone calls, all to CA, cause of course, Mom will fix it, she fixes everything. Only mom doesn't answer. And after enough time, she knows there is no fixing the "problem". So, tries putting her in the playhouse, no go since there is no floor, off to the sandbox, no, that doesn't work either, so she stashes her in the trunk of the car, per the forensic reports, because time is running out at this point. Someone should be home soon, it has to be going on 5:00.
6/17 - First report of backing into garage. Considers putting her in the
back yard but can't bring herself to do so or reconsiders logic of doing so.
6/18 - "I'll worry about that tomorrow"
6/19 - BB sees her backed into garage, borrows shovel. Has to do something, cause the smell is starting to be a problem. Realizes she can't use shovel because of evidence, worries smell might be a problem in the back yard, so decides to put her in a plastic bag and probably something else, or maybe placed her in spare tire well? Thus the 2.6 days on the reports, only one hour with clean shovel.
6/20 - drives around, trying to figure out what to do. Runs out of gas,
back to garage for 3rd time for gas cans.
6/21 to 6/23?- KC disposes of Caylee, I believe on Boggy Creek Road. Two
witnesses see this. Attempts to clean trunk with gas and chloroform.
6/24 - GA tries to retrieve his "chucks", KC freaks because she doesn't want
him to smell/see her trunk. Could Caylee have been in the spare tire well when GA retrieved his gas cans?
6/27 - abandons car at AMSCOT with her purse on the seat and key in
ignition with intent of car and evidence being stolen.

Please add, take away, based on your known facts. Thanks!
The only thing I may add is that KC doing chloroform for a recreational drug is possible but not probable to me. Although she led a double life, no one indicates she was a drug user. I work in the field and have heard of every imaginable drug and alcohol source. I won't even begin to list them b/c it gives people ideas! Other drugs are easier to obtain (especially a liar like KC) and have better effects. JMO.

I agree completely that there was some turning tricks involved. I do not believe she would have had enough money for her lifestyle even with all her stealing.
  #246  
Old 10-27-2008, 10:27 AM
IWannaKnow's Avatar
IWannaKnow IWannaKnow is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,730
karenz -

I was fairly certain that one group of KC's friends admitted she liked to smoke an illegal, green substance. I was of the impression from some that she liked to smoke it quite a bit. Another group thought she was strictly a drinker, and claimed she got upset if anyone did smoke. I don't have links to these, but I got it from interviews with the various friends. Someone please correct me if I am wrong. Plus, I was also under the impression that LP alluded that RM and KC had been using the Chloroform for sex. Thats where I got the idea she might have had a little taste of the chloroform for a little down time or possibly sedated Caylee to turn a trick (at CA and GA's while they were at work).

I had thought it possible that LA could be providing "hook-ups" for KC via his Limo driving activities. Maybe?

I also believe that LA and KC cleaned the car themselves when they were left in the garage with the car (per LA interview), while CA was busy cleaning up inside. IMHO. ALL MY OPINION.
  #247  
Old 10-27-2008, 12:32 PM
momtective's Avatar
momtective momtective is offline
Lifetime WS Non-Mod
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: In my own reality...it's nicer here.
Posts: 12,020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerenity2u View Post
Very plausible theory. I too have always believed that KC was experimenting with chloroform, and Caylee either inhaled a lethal dose, or she ingested it. From everything I have read about chloroform, it has a sweet smell and a sweet taste. About the phone pings, I'm glad you reminded me of those, I do need to go back and check those pings (not that I don't believe you) and also read Tony's statements, for the simple fact I'm thinking there are still some inconsistencies about that night. As far as LP's statement he made on NG, about the fight and KC leaving home the night of the 15th, I also need to reread LA's statement to see if he makes mention of this. So much info. out there it's hard to remember every detail. Your theory of storing Caylee's body in a storage unit is very interesting, and I hope that LE has thought of this and checked it out. Also, I am interested to know if you checked to see if any of the phone pings would point to the above storage locations you mention? Excellent theory you have
The 3 cell towers nearest the A home
#1 located south of A home near Johnson’s Wrecker is 2.7 mi from A home
#2 located South West of A home is 4.7 mi from A home
#3 located North of A home is 4.4 mi from A home
Casey’s statement made to George “She’s close” may suggest that Caylee’s body is in the vicinity of these 3 ping towers.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sadd...54495&t=h&z=13

June 16th
June 17th Casey leaves Tony’s around 2:18pm headed toward A home Pings by Johnson’s and the two other towers located near the A home from 2:30-45

Johnson's Wrecker is located 2.7 mi from A home and pings in this area are standard pings from the A home. (so my theory may fall apart based on this fact)

Brian B. states shovel was borrowed 6/17 or 6/18 Casey is in the area of the A home from and Casey borrows shovel ~1:30-2:30PM or as late as maybe 3PM...not quite certain, but, she has it for ~1hr.

Casey possibly put Caylee’s body in storage container and returned body in container to car trunk. Left area of A home around 4:05pm.

Arrived Chris S. house 5:20pm 5:20PM-8:38PM...no cell activity...Chris S. states Casey was there in a dark Grand Cherokee. Casey would have had to change cars between 4:05PM and 5:20PM to have Tony's Green Cherokee @ Chris' by 5:20

June 18th Ping near Johnson’s Wrecker (storage units in this area)

June 19th Pings near Tony’s & Fusion

June 20th ping near Johnson’s wrecker near storage units

June 21, 22 at Tony’s all day per ping map

June 23, 24th ping near Johnson’s wrecker near storage units

June 25,26 At Tony’s all day per ping map
  #248  
Old 10-27-2008, 12:50 PM
Brini's Avatar
Brini Brini is offline
Future Irene Adler
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 7,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfrohning View Post
i read that GA last seem Caylee when he was watching a cooking show before he left for. it was in his inview with LE
Yeah, it looked like he ALMOST said, "News."
__________________
Age. Fac ut gaudeam
  #249  
Old 10-27-2008, 01:11 PM
weasel weasel is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 672
<<And I'm still believing that Casey was a "daytime call girl". >>

I'm not so sure about this. Why go to all the trouble of stealing money if she was able to make it as a call girl? She stole a pretty fair amount of money. Didn't seem to me like she needed to trick to make money. She just swiped it.
  #250  
Old 10-27-2008, 01:13 PM
Janis396's Avatar
Janis396 Janis396 is offline
It's getting dark, too dark to see....
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The city of rain and coffee....
Posts: 2,305
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfrohning View Post
i read that GA last seem Caylee when he was watching a cooking show before he left for. it was in his inview with LE
We know George started his new job in mid-July, because the day he and CA went to get the car from the towyard, CA told him to go on to work since (IIRC) it was his 2nd day, and she'd deal with the car thing.

So do we know if George was working in June, and if so, what was the name of the company/type of business? What hours did he work? That would help a lot in figuring out if he saw Casey and Caylee arount 12:45pm on June 16th or not.
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
date of death, june 16th

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #5 JBean Caylee Anthony 2 years old 1089 06-22-2009 12:10 AM
Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #4 chicoliving Caylee Anthony 2 years old 694 02-13-2009 01:59 AM
Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #3 WillenFan21 Caylee Anthony 2 years old 1203 01-14-2009 05:29 PM
Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #1 PrayersForMaura Caylee Anthony 2 years old 683 10-14-2008 01:47 AM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:14 PM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!