Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-26-2008, 09:33 PM
TimeWillTell's Avatar
TimeWillTell TimeWillTell is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 293
Who is Annie D?

"The documents released today also include a computer conversation with drug references between Anythony and two other people."

When someone wrote that "I can hit up my friend annie for some xanax,'' Anthony replied: "we'd be a good time"

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...4.story?page=3

It has been said by some that she was Casey's closest friend, that has a dog (keeping in mind that Cindy has maintained that althought Caylee didn't talk about the nanny she did talk about the nanny's dog all the time), has knowledge of Casey staying at Ricardos on 6/9 and now we find she is the Xanax supplier? Also another poster pointed out that she had an identical hat to the one that another poster had dug out of the A's trash.

Annie + Xanax = Zanny

What else do we know about her?
__________________
JUSTICE FOR SWEET CAYLEE
  #2  
Old 09-26-2008, 09:43 PM
BB12 BB12 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Prior Lake, MN moving to Utah in June 2010
Posts: 288
Annie D. Graduated class of 2003.
Used to be dante roomate-gf- at sawgrass apt 218

annie works at dfr......

Dante sd annie and casey kinda had a falling out not really frds any more.....

PLEASE DO NOT INSINUATE ANNIE IS A DRUG DEALER REMEMBER THE SOURCE IS CASEY
CASEY LIES
JUST BECAUSE CASEY SD SHE CAN GET SOMETHING FROM SOMEBODY DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE
IN FACT THAT WOULD MEAN U R BELIEVEING A WHOLE STATEMENT FROM CASEY - LOL
  #3  
Old 09-26-2008, 09:54 PM
ScreenName ScreenName is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 325
and the plot thickens .........
  #4  
Old 09-26-2008, 09:59 PM
TimeWillTell's Avatar
TimeWillTell TimeWillTell is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 293
Chris S. says on page 18 and 19 of his statement if he had to pick one person he would consider Casey's closest friend it would be Annie.
__________________
JUSTICE FOR SWEET CAYLEE
  #5  
Old 09-26-2008, 09:59 PM
Sonne's Avatar
Sonne Sonne is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 168
Didn't the lady that said she saw Caylee at the Orlando airport say the woman with Caylee said she was Caylee's Auntie D??? Annie D???
  #6  
Old 09-26-2008, 10:01 PM
Sonne's Avatar
Sonne Sonne is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeWillTell View Post
Chris S. says on page 18 and 19 of his statement if he had to pick one person he would consider Casey's closest friend it would be Annie.
Didn't the lady that was posting here yesterday say that said she saw Caylee at the Orlando airport say the woman with Caylee said she was Caylee's Auntie D??? Annie D???
  #7  
Old 09-26-2008, 10:01 PM
TimeWillTell's Avatar
TimeWillTell TimeWillTell is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by ********* View Post
Annie D. Graduated class of 2003.
Used to be dante roomate-gf- at sawgrass apt 218

annie works at dfr......

Dante sd annie and casey kinda had a falling out not really frds any more.....

PLEASE DO NOT INSINUATE ANNIE IS A DRUG DEALER REMEMBER THE SOURCE IS CASEY
CASEY LIES
JUST BECAUSE CASEY SD SHE CAN GET SOMETHING FROM SOMEBODY DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE
IN FACT THAT WOULD MEAN U R BELIEVEING A WHOLE STATEMENT FROM CASEY - LOL

OOPPSS U BAD...LOL.....
IT WAS NOT CASEY THAT SAID ANNIE COULD GET THE XANAX IT WAS THE PERSON THAT WAS TEXTING CASEY THAT SAID "I CAN HIT UP MY FRIEND ANNIE FOR SOME XANAX." Please refer to my above post for the entire quote from the Orlando Sentinal.
__________________
JUSTICE FOR SWEET CAYLEE

Last edited by TimeWillTell; 09-26-2008 at 10:07 PM. Reason: change amy to annie
  #8  
Old 09-26-2008, 10:05 PM
TimeWillTell's Avatar
TimeWillTell TimeWillTell is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotton_Candy View Post
Didn't the lady that was posting here yesterday say that said she saw Caylee at the Orlando airport say the woman with Caylee said she was Caylee's Auntie D??? Annie D???
I didn't see that.
__________________
JUSTICE FOR SWEET CAYLEE
  #9  
Old 09-26-2008, 10:05 PM
FootballMom's Avatar
FootballMom FootballMom is offline
Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. MLKJr
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,392
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeWillTell View Post
"The documents released today also include a computer conversation with drug references between Anythony and two other people."

When someone wrote that "I can hit up my friend annie for some xanax,'' Anthony replied: "we'd be a good time"

What else do we know about her?
That was a conversation between Casey & Jessie (JAG). The first part of Casey O Marie was cut off, leaving only the Marie part.
  #10  
Old 09-26-2008, 10:08 PM
TimeWillTell's Avatar
TimeWillTell TimeWillTell is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballMom View Post
That was a conversation between Casey & Jessie (JAG). The first part of Casey O Marie was cut off, leaving only the Marie part.

Thanks for the info. FB Mom
__________________
JUSTICE FOR SWEET CAYLEE
  #11  
Old 09-26-2008, 10:08 PM
servingothers servingothers is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 150
Annie D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ********* View Post
Annie D. Graduated class of 2003.
Used to be dante roomate-gf- at sawgrass apt 218

annie works at dfr......

Dante sd annie and casey kinda had a falling out not really frds any more.....

PLEASE DO NOT INSINUATE ANNIE IS A DRUG DEALER REMEMBER THE SOURCE IS CASEY
CASEY LIES
JUST BECAUSE CASEY SD SHE CAN GET SOMETHING FROM SOMEBODY DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE
IN FACT THAT WOULD MEAN U R BELIEVEING A WHOLE STATEMENT FROM CASEY - LOL

OOPPSS U BAD...LOL.....
Anybody have a picture of Annie D. Maybe they can show to Telling the Truth who says she saw Caylee at the airport on 7-2 with someone named Auntie D or maybe it was Annie D instead. Just thinking out loud again.
  #12  
Old 09-26-2008, 10:10 PM
FootballMom's Avatar
FootballMom FootballMom is offline
Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. MLKJr
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,392
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeWillTell View Post
IT WAS NOT CASEY THAT SAID ANNIE COULD GET THE XANAX IT WAS THE PERSON THAT WAS TEXTING CASEY THAT SAID "I CAN HIT UP MY FRIEND ANNIE FOR SOME XANAX." Please refer to my above post for the entire quote from the Orlando Sentinal.
It was Casey telling JAG that she could ask Annie for the Xanex and he said they never needed medication to have a good time.
  #13  
Old 09-26-2008, 10:12 PM
Sonne's Avatar
Sonne Sonne is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeWillTell View Post
I didn't see that.
Post #5

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71901

For 3 Girls: No...Caylee did not...HOWEVER, the lady told me, after I asked 3 times....let me put the conversation on here.

Me: "What is your name?"
Caylee: "CayleeMarieAntini." (as all in 1 word.)
Me: "What was that?" ( I wasn't expecting that mouthfull.)
Caylee:"CayleemarieAntini"
Me:"Did you say Casey?" (I had gotten the Marie Anthony...but thought she had said Casey...as I do have a sister with a daughter named Casey.)
Caylee: (poor baby for the 3rd time) "Cayleemarieantini."
My son (Nick):"MOM!!! She said Caylee!" (he's 14 yrs.old)
LADY with Caylee:"She's telling you her name is Caylee Marie Anthony and she calls me "Auntie" or "Auntie D."
Me: to Caylee, "Wow...you are only the 2nd biggest girl I've ever met with that name." (meaning my husbands cousin has a daughter in NY named Kaylie....other than her, I had never heard that name before.)
  #14  
Old 09-26-2008, 10:13 PM
FootballMom's Avatar
FootballMom FootballMom is offline
Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. MLKJr
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,392
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeWillTell View Post
Thanks for the info. FB Mom
you are welcome... I had just finished reading those pages... sorry I sent you the second post before I saw that you edited yours...
  #15  
Old 09-26-2008, 10:15 PM
Lady Loves Lurking Lady Loves Lurking is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: FL- hope you like drugs and guns.
Posts: 1,059
Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballMom View Post
It was Casey telling JAG that she could ask Annie for the Xanex and he said they never needed medication to have a good time.
That's a bad sign.

I don't get xanax and sex.....was she snorting it so it was faster acting?

When I think of drugs used for sex I think of beer and maybe cocaine or those amyl nitrate jobs....
  #16  
Old 09-26-2008, 10:19 PM
FootballMom's Avatar
FootballMom FootballMom is offline
Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. MLKJr
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,392
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Loves Lurking View Post
That's a bad sign.

I don't get xanax and sex.....was she snorting it so it was faster acting?

When I think of drugs used for sex I think of beer and maybe cocaine or those amyl nitrate jobs....
maybe the good time was just about getting wasted and didn't have much to do with sex?
  #17  
Old 09-26-2008, 10:21 PM
inod inod is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 11
Seriously? You are feeding the rumor mill?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotton_Candy View Post
Post #5

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71901

For 3 Girls: No...Caylee did not...HOWEVER, the lady told me, after I asked 3 times....let me put the conversation on here.

Me: "What is your name?"
Caylee: "CayleeMarieAntini." (as all in 1 word.)
Me: "What was that?" ( I wasn't expecting that mouthfull.)
Caylee:"CayleemarieAntini"
Me:"Did you say Casey?" (I had gotten the Marie Anthony...but thought she had said Casey...as I do have a sister with a daughter named Casey.)
Caylee: (poor baby for the 3rd time) "Cayleemarieantini."
My son (Nick):"MOM!!! She said Caylee!" (he's 14 yrs.old)
LADY with Caylee:"She's telling you her name is Caylee Marie Anthony and she calls me "Auntie" or "Auntie D."
Me: to Caylee, "Wow...you are only the 2nd biggest girl I've ever met with that name." (meaning my husbands cousin has a daughter in NY named Kaylie....other than her, I had never heard that name before.)
There is evidence that Caylee is deceased. Why are you trying to create a false lead?
  #18  
Old 09-26-2008, 10:24 PM
MaedchenX's Avatar
MaedchenX MaedchenX is offline
It's business time.
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,120
LE had some choice words for the person who put forth that particular lead.
  #19  
Old 09-26-2008, 10:26 PM
TimeWillTell's Avatar
TimeWillTell TimeWillTell is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeWillTell View Post
"The documents released today also include a computer conversation with drug references between Anythony and two other people."

When someone wrote that "I can hit up my friend annie for some xanax,'' Anthony replied: "we'd be a good time"
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...4.story?page=3
Snipped from my own post.
So now I'm really confused, is this quote backwards? meaning it should say: CA says "I can hit up my friend annie for some xanax" and JG replied: "we'd be a good time"
__________________
JUSTICE FOR SWEET CAYLEE
  #20  
Old 09-26-2008, 10:27 PM
Sonne's Avatar
Sonne Sonne is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by inod View Post
There is evidence that Caylee is deceased. Why are you trying to create a false lead?
I'm not - it's a coincidence, don't you think?
  #21  
Old 09-26-2008, 10:28 PM
drumstick drumstick is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 623
If Annie is such a big player in Caylee's disappearance, why are there only a few references to her existance in the over 500 text messages and cell phone calls?

My interest is peaked about her only because she is the only person on record that has any reference to Xanax in this mystery.

The fact that she is singled out as KC's closest friend is also a mystery that I hope is cleared up in a court of law under oath.

If anyone has more insight on this person and how she relates to this case, I know most of us would be very interested to hear all about her.

*
__________________
~ Beating the drum of awareness ~
  #22  
Old 09-26-2008, 10:30 PM
inod inod is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 11
Not a coincidence at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotton_Candy View Post
I'm not - it's a coincidence, don't you think?

In fact it sounds like a deliberate action to mislead / derail the investigation. I don't think that conversation ever happened. It smacks of a desperate last ditch effort to divert attention away from the person responsible for Caylee's death.
  #23  
Old 09-26-2008, 10:33 PM
shergal shergal is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,048
Quote:
Originally Posted by inod View Post
In fact it sounds like a deliberate action to mislead / derail the investigation. I don't think that conversation ever happened. It smacks of a desperate last ditch effort to divert attention away from the person responsible for Caylee's death.
I have to agree, inod. That story about the airport sighting was something pushed originally by the A's if I recall, and has been disproved by LE.
  #24  
Old 09-26-2008, 10:34 PM
TimeWillTell's Avatar
TimeWillTell TimeWillTell is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by drumstick View Post
If Annie is such a big player in Caylee's disappearance, why are there only a few references to her existance in the over 500 text messages and cell phone calls?

My interest is peaked about her only because she is the only person on record that has any reference to Xanax in this mystery.

The fact that she is singled out as KC's closest friend is also a mystery that I hope is cleared up in a court of law under oath.

If anyone has more insight on this person and how she relates to this case, I know most of us would be very interested to hear all about her.

*

Me too, and that was my reason for starting this thread. I just recently started hearing her name and wanted to learn more.
__________________
JUSTICE FOR SWEET CAYLEE
  #25  
Old 09-26-2008, 10:34 PM
TigerBalm's Avatar
TigerBalm TigerBalm is offline
Pray for all the missing and innocent people whose lives were taken too soon!
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotton_Candy View Post
Didn't the lady that was posting here yesterday say that said she saw Caylee at the Orlando airport say the woman with Caylee said she was Caylee's Auntie D??? Annie D???
The woman from the airport, aka Wanda that Cindy and Yuri were talking about that is just looking for her 15 mins of fame?

Also, Annie is in her early 20's not 40's like that lady said.
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Annie Muss posts T Broodwater JonBenet Ramsey 192 09-01-2006 01:04 AM
Found Alive CA - Clay Senachal: Annie Potts' son, 23, Mount Baldy, Feb 2005 Juliana Located Forum Discussion 4 02-07-2005 07:04 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:54 PM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!