Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Missing!! > The Unidentified

Notices

The Unidentified Help give someone their name back so they can go home! Information, research and discussion of the Unidentified.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 10-23-2008, 04:47 PM
Judygirl Judygirl is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 30
Heard back from the Editor again!

It seems that of the 5 links I sent to him only 1 worked so he requested the information again. This time I scanned the actual articles and emailed them.

They do have interest in pursuing bringing it up again based on another active child death case that goes to trial in Corsicana in early 2009. I assume this case is the rape/ hanging murder of 6 yr. old Hannah Mack.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 10-23-2008, 07:16 PM
Gabby's Avatar
Gabby Gabby is offline
The Gabster
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Where else? Texas ! ! ! !
Posts: 12,421
Ed on the Navarro Co GenWeb site is great. He has spoken at the meetings of the genealogy society before.

If you want--need assistance I will help you... just let me know. I hope that we can get her a name


Yeah, sounds like Hannah Mack... poor little girl
__________________
/


"Would some power the Giftee gie us To see ourselves as others see us" R.Burns
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gabby For This Useful Post:
  #53  
Old 10-23-2008, 07:33 PM
shadowangel's Avatar
shadowangel shadowangel is offline
Black cats consider me unlucky.
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: orange county, ny
Posts: 2,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judygirl View Post
Just a note...Corsicana is on I-45 that runs from Dallas to Houston/Galveston.
Since you mentioned the I-45 corridor, here is some info I posted on the thread about the the "Fort Worth Three" (Rachel Trlica, Julie Ann Moseley, and Renee Wilson) who disappeared from a Fort Worth Mall in December of 1974.

"I came across some info pertaining to this case...

As reported in the Galveston Daily News, March 28 1981, Brazoria County sheriff's dep't investigators, along with Ft. Worth police, were searching a swamp near the town of Alvin for human remains. In 1976, an oil rig worker discovered two skulls and a jaw in the area. But, due to what was termed a "bad search", nothing else was recovered at the time. Due to the election of a new sheriff, several cases were being given a second look. LE believed that the skulls may have had something to do with the disappearance of Trlica, Wilson, and Mosely.

During the search on the 28th, human teeth, vertebrae, two pair of girls' pants and a high school drama book were recovered. The remains were sent to the coroner for dental comparison.

On April 5th, 1981, it was reported that the remains belonged to two girls who had disappeared in 1974 from nearby Dickinson, Texas. Georgia Geer, 14, and Brooks Bracewell, 12, had disappeared without a trace in September while on their way to their school bus stop.

The articles then went on to discuss the possibility that 40 other girls had gone missing and been murdered in the area of Brazoria County and the surrounding counties. By the mid-70's, the bodies of 21 girls who had been reported missing in 1971 and 1972 had been found. In 1974 and 1975, an additional 17 were reported missing. Police had developed a (unnamed) suspect in 1971, who was subsequently killed by police in 1972.

The "official" LE story was that there was nothing substantial to link the cases. Unofficially, detectives were reported to say that there had to be something to it...The girls ranged in age from 12 to 21, most being 14 or 15. Almost all shared the same general physical features; thin builds, long, straight light to medium brown hair parted in the middle.
Almost all were found in or very close to water.

Other articles, dated as late as 2002, compiled missing/recovered/unidentifed victim reports from the area. One report stated that since 1971, 21 girls and women had gone missing along the I-45 corridor through the area, and the LE had recovered the remains of 14. This number includes those found in the Calder Rd "killing field", as discussed in another thread here."
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shadowangel For This Useful Post:
  #54  
Old 10-23-2008, 09:52 PM
Judygirl Judygirl is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowangel View Post
Since you mentioned the I-45 corridor, here is some info I posted on the thread about the the "Fort Worth Three" (Rachel Trlica, Julie Ann Moseley, and Renee Wilson) who disappeared from a Fort Worth Mall in December of 1974.

"I came across some info pertaining to this case...

As reported in the Galveston Daily News, March 28 1981, Brazoria County sheriff's dep't investigators, along with Ft. Worth police, were searching a swamp near the town of Alvin for human remains. In 1976, an oil rig worker discovered two skulls and a jaw in the area. But, due to what was termed a "bad search", nothing else was recovered at the time. Due to the election of a new sheriff, several cases were being given a second look. LE believed that the skulls may have had something to do with the disappearance of Trlica, Wilson, and Mosely.

During the search on the 28th, human teeth, vertebrae, two pair of girls' pants and a high school drama book were recovered. The remains were sent to the coroner for dental comparison.

On April 5th, 1981, it was reported that the remains belonged to two girls who had disappeared in 1974 from nearby Dickinson, Texas. Georgia Geer, 14, and Brooks Bracewell, 12, had disappeared without a trace in September while on their way to their school bus stop.

The articles then went on to discuss the possibility that 40 other girls had gone missing and been murdered in the area of Brazoria County and the surrounding counties. By the mid-70's, the bodies of 21 girls who had been reported missing in 1971 and 1972 had been found. In 1974 and 1975, an additional 17 were reported missing. Police had developed a (unnamed) suspect in 1971, who was subsequently killed by police in 1972.

The "official" LE story was that there was nothing substantial to link the cases. Unofficially, detectives were reported to say that there had to be something to it...The girls ranged in age from 12 to 21, most being 14 or 15. Almost all shared the same general physical features; thin builds, long, straight light to medium brown hair parted in the middle.
Almost all were found in or very close to water.

Other articles, dated as late as 2002, compiled missing/recovered/unidentifed victim reports from the area. One report stated that since 1971, 21 girls and women had gone missing along the I-45 corridor through the area, and the LE had recovered the remains of 14. This number includes those found in the Calder Rd "killing field", as discussed in another thread here."

I think LE thinks the I-45 murders are the work of 4 or 5 different people but don't quote me on that. There is a Texas murderer, Mark Stallings, who confessed to some of them I think but the youngest so far has been 12.

In 1993 a dear friend of mine was murdered. Her husband was charged with the murder but then the DA bribed the husband, the husband called in the Texas Rangers in who wired him and the DA was later sent to prison on bribery charges. He's out now, walks around town, usually intoxicated, mowing lawns in a neighboring county, lol.

The story is that she and her husband had an argument and she left their house on foot. He had taken her keys from her as it was Labor Day weekend and they had been drinking alcohol. She was mad so she left on foot. They lived on the service road on I-45 in Corsicana.

Her body was found wrapped in trash bags, duct tape with chain and concrete cinder blocks attached to her in the Trinity River a week later. Not the MO for a random killing, I wouldn't think, but some have associated this with the I-45 killings which I find really far fetched.

Any evidence against anyone is now so corrupt due to the actions of the DA that I'm sure her murderer will never be brought to justice.

Does this case sound familiar to you Gabby?

I had the opportunity my last day at work to look in the boxes on this case. The photos are horrible. She was such a beautiful and sweet woman.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Judygirl For This Useful Post:
  #55  
Old 10-23-2008, 10:01 PM
Judygirl Judygirl is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabby View Post
Ed on the Navarro Co GenWeb site is great. He has spoken at the meetings of the genealogy society before.

If you want--need assistance I will help you... just let me know. I hope that we can get her a name


Yeah, sounds like Hannah Mack... poor little girl
Hey Gabby, have you been reading about the psycho accused of killing little Hannah? Seems he's attempted suicide 3 times so far. He tried to shove a pencil down his throat, he cut his wrist with a piece of plastic and even used the zipper on his prison jumpsuit to cut himself, somehow.

He is being kept in an isolated jail cell completely nude and they're worried about his rights....Gimme a break!

They gave him a sheet but he shoved it in the toilet and the jail had to call Roto-Rooter out.

I'll donate the bullet! I'll also donate the gun. Now that I think about it, I'll even donate my time.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Judygirl For This Useful Post:
  #56  
Old 10-24-2008, 07:06 AM
Gabby's Avatar
Gabby Gabby is offline
The Gabster
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Where else? Texas ! ! ! !
Posts: 12,421
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judygirl View Post
I think LE thinks the I-45 murders are the work of 4 or 5 different people but don't quote me on that. There is a Texas murderer, Mark Stallings, who confessed to some of them I think but the youngest so far has been 12.

In 1993 a dear friend of mine was murdered. Her husband was charged with the murder but then the DA bribed the husband, the husband called in the Texas Rangers in who wired him and the DA was later sent to prison on bribery charges. He's out now, walks around town, usually intoxicated, mowing lawns in a neighboring county, lol.

The story is that she and her husband had an argument and she left their house on foot. He had taken her keys from her as it was Labor Day weekend and they had been drinking alcohol. She was mad so she left on foot. They lived on the service road on I-45 in Corsicana.

Her body was found wrapped in trash bags, duct tape with chain and concrete cinder blocks attached to her in the Trinity River a week later. Not the MO for a random killing, I wouldn't think, but some have associated this with the I-45 killings which I find really far fetched.

Any evidence against anyone is now so corrupt due to the actions of the DA that I'm sure her murderer will never be brought to justice.

Does this case sound familiar to you Gabby?

I had the opportunity my last day at work to look in the boxes on this case. The photos are horrible. She was such a beautiful and sweet woman.


I knew her. Yes, Shelley Watkins.... I don't think it was the husband... I think it was the father in law.
__________________
/


"Would some power the Giftee gie us To see ourselves as others see us" R.Burns
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 10-24-2008, 07:07 AM
Gabby's Avatar
Gabby Gabby is offline
The Gabster
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Where else? Texas ! ! ! !
Posts: 12,421
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judygirl View Post
Hey Gabby, have you been reading about the psycho accused of killing little Hannah? Seems he's attempted suicide 3 times so far. He tried to shove a pencil down his throat, he cut his wrist with a piece of plastic and even used the zipper on his prison jumpsuit to cut himself, somehow.

He is being kept in an isolated jail cell completely nude and they're worried about his rights....Gimme a break!

They gave him a sheet but he shoved it in the toilet and the jail had to call Roto-Rooter out.

I'll donate the bullet! I'll also donate the gun. Now that I think about it, I'll even donate my time.


His goose is cooked. If he survives Navarro County Jail, he will die in Huntsville. AS HE SHOULD However, I don't think he was the only person behind this. and the live in boyfriend is still in jail... Things are really being kept too quiet on all this. Something is UP.. IMO
__________________
/


"Would some power the Giftee gie us To see ourselves as others see us" R.Burns
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gabby For This Useful Post:
  #58  
Old 10-29-2008, 08:28 PM
Gabby's Avatar
Gabby Gabby is offline
The Gabster
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Where else? Texas ! ! ! !
Posts: 12,421
Judy

any more going on with the Daily Sun?
__________________
/


"Would some power the Giftee gie us To see ourselves as others see us" R.Burns
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 11-07-2008, 04:57 PM
Gabby's Avatar
Gabby Gabby is offline
The Gabster
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Where else? Texas ! ! ! !
Posts: 12,421
bumpity bump
__________________
/


"Would some power the Giftee gie us To see ourselves as others see us" R.Burns
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 11-07-2008, 08:39 PM
rpipergirl's Avatar
rpipergirl rpipergirl is offline
proud owner Kidmissing
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Douglas,MA
Posts: 442
Hi, Welcome,Judy, I have posted this little girl on my missing kids site www.geocities.com/kidmissing . I have given you credit for what I quoted.
Gabby, can I post a link on my site to your pics of her gravesite? I so hope we can help give her her name back and put the monster who did this in prison.
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Old 11-10-2008, 07:01 PM
Gabby's Avatar
Gabby Gabby is offline
The Gabster
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Where else? Texas ! ! ! !
Posts: 12,421
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpipergirl View Post
Hi, Welcome,Judy, I have posted this little girl on my missing kids site www.geocities.com/kidmissing . I have given you credit for what I quoted.
Gabby, can I post a link on my site to your pics of her gravesite? I so hope we can help give her her name back and put the monster who did this in prison.
definately use my pictures. no problem
__________________
/


"Would some power the Giftee gie us To see ourselves as others see us" R.Burns
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 11-11-2008, 03:56 PM
rpipergirl's Avatar
rpipergirl rpipergirl is offline
proud owner Kidmissing
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Douglas,MA
Posts: 442
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabby View Post
definately use my pictures. no problem
Thank you,Gaby
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 11-24-2008, 10:16 AM
Gabby's Avatar
Gabby Gabby is offline
The Gabster
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Where else? Texas ! ! ! !
Posts: 12,421
Judy

Can we go to the paper on this again?
__________________
/


"Would some power the Giftee gie us To see ourselves as others see us" R.Burns
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 12-09-2010, 02:10 PM
Judygirl Judygirl is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 30
2 more years and still nothing! The Daily Sun never ran an article. Was going through the Doe Network last night and found these.

Tiffani Wise
Brandi Summers
Sheri Lynn Johnson
Julie Ann Guthrie
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 12-09-2010, 02:24 PM
CaseyLPC's Avatar
CaseyLPC CaseyLPC is offline
Licensed Professional Counselor
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 197
You may also want to look at some missing people from charleyproject.org.

There definitely appears to be a pattern with those cases. It could go a long way in putting together an MO for a serial killer, abducting young girls, drowning them, and then leaving them in moving water (ie rivers, streams).
__________________
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.
Friedrich Nietzsche
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CaseyLPC For This Useful Post:
  #66  
Old 12-09-2010, 02:48 PM
Judygirl Judygirl is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabby View Post
I knew her. Yes, Shelley Watkins.... I don't think it was the husband... I think it was the father in law.
I use to work at the DA's office where this case is on file. My last day there in Dec. 2007 I asked and was allowed to go through 4 boxes of files that were on the very top shelf in the file room. There are more boxes but they are housed at a different location across town so these 4 boxes is all that I saw but these 4 boxes included Grand Jury testimony, autopsy, field notes from Investigators, TX Rangers, photos,.....

Grand Jury testimony of the father-in-law is a joke. When asked simple questions such as his name his reply was "what do you mean?" or "I need to speak with my Attorney before answering." I AM NOT JOKING... After whispering with his Attorney he would answer with a question such as "do you want my full name including middle?" Meticulously detailed with his very short answers.

Personally knowing this family what I "think" is that it was a family argument over Shelley being out on the lake after dark on jet ski's, drunk & with a teenage niece, worrying everyone about their safety, a holiday where everyone was intoxicated at the lake house. One Jet Ski had run out of gas so one had to pull the other back to shore which is why they returned after dark. Family rule was no jet ski's after dark, this rule was mentioned quite often in Grand Jury testimony.

Once they returned and everyone realized they were safe, worry turned to anger. Maybe she was shoved and fell and hit her head....no way to truly know but I do feel it was an accident that the family then tried to cover up to protect the kids/wealth/name/status (your choice) in the community.

Shelley was a Rebel, haha,,, it is easy for me to picture her bucking other family rules and perhaps in their drunken state, animosity grew and other incidents were brought up and everything got out of control. I must mention that I do not feel that the father-in-law was present during the accidental death but was called after the fact and possibly the mastermind of the cover up along with the help of a veteran police officer.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Judygirl For This Useful Post:
  #67  
Old 12-09-2010, 03:00 PM
Judygirl Judygirl is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judygirl View Post
2 more years and still nothing! The Daily Sun never ran an article. Was going through the Doe Network last night and found these.

Tiffani Wise
Brandi Summers
Sheri Lynn Johnson
Julie Ann Guthrie
Going back through my notes,,,I'm pretty sure the Navarro County Sheriff's office ruled out Tiffani Wise and Brandi Summers.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 12-09-2010, 08:30 PM
lieber32 lieber32 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judygirl View Post
I use to work at the DA's office where this case is on file. My last day there in Dec. 2007 I asked and was allowed to go through 4 boxes of files that were on the very top shelf in the file room. There are more boxes but they are housed at a different location across town so these 4 boxes is all that I saw but these 4 boxes included Grand Jury testimony, autopsy, field notes from Investigators, TX Rangers, photos,.....

Grand Jury testimony of the father-in-law is a joke. When asked simple questions such as his name his reply was "what do you mean?" or "I need to speak with my Attorney before answering." I AM NOT JOKING... After whispering with his Attorney he would answer with a question such as "do you want my full name including middle?" Meticulously detailed with his very short answers.

Personally knowing this family what I "think" is that it was a family argument over Shelley being out on the lake after dark on jet ski's, drunk & with a teenage niece, worrying everyone about their safety, a holiday where everyone was intoxicated at the lake house. One Jet Ski had run out of gas so one had to pull the other back to shore which is why they returned after dark. Family rule was no jet ski's after dark, this rule was mentioned quite often in Grand Jury testimony.

Once they returned and everyone realized they were safe, worry turned to anger. Maybe she was shoved and fell and hit her head....no way to truly know but I do feel it was an accident that the family then tried to cover up to protect the kids/wealth/name/status (your choice) in the community.

Shelley was a Rebel, haha,,, it is easy for me to picture her bucking other family rules and perhaps in their drunken state, animosity grew and other incidents were brought up and everything got out of control. I must mention that I do not feel that the father-in-law was present during the accidental death but was called after the fact and possibly the mastermind of the cover up along with the help of a veteran police officer.
I read this and thought wow. Growing up I read Molly Ivins and Jim Hightower and respected both tremendously. I remember crying when learning Molly Ivins died. I'd read her stuff and think are you serious, thats deep. I even have family from Texas but have never been. They are kinda out there as well but great people. Working for Pd in Missour and we have had our share of cover ups (towing scandal, etc. ) but homicide not in my time.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 01-07-2012, 03:35 AM
eileenhawkeye eileenhawkeye is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 6,749
Julie Guthrie?

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...rie_julie.html

It says that she was abducted with her mom and brother. Leslie (mother) could have been killed back in New York. She was abducted in Feb. 1977 and that's right in the time interval that Jane Doe was killed during.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eileenhawkeye For This Useful Post:
  #70  
Old 01-07-2012, 11:00 AM
EveDallas EveDallas is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 40
I don't think that this child is Julie Guthrie, Julie's Guthrie case and that of her brother and mother seems to me that it is a mother hiding out from and abusive husband or boyfriend. But back to the unknown little girl, could she have come from another country somewhere outside the United States and her family members don't know if she dead, or what if the child's parents are dead too, could the detectives in her case check through the database to see if her DNA match any unidentified bodies of females found in and around that time
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EveDallas For This Useful Post:
  #71  
Old 02-12-2012, 03:14 AM
Judygirl Judygirl is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 30
Sometimes I feel as though I am the only person in the whole world that ever thinks of this little girl. How I wish that someone in LE of this community would take another look. Science has come so far since then.

I am moving to Nashville, TN this week but I'll still continue to search missing children in hopes of identifying her.
Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Judygirl For This Useful Post:
  #72  
Old 02-12-2012, 11:14 AM
Kimster's Avatar
Kimster Kimster is offline
WS Adminstrator, Verified Posters Liaison
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Google Earth
Posts: 32,644
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judygirl View Post
Sometimes I feel as though I am the only person in the whole world that ever thinks of this little girl. How I wish that someone in LE of this community would take another look. Science has come so far since then.

I am moving to Nashville, TN this week but I'll still continue to search missing children in hopes of identifying her.
Let's make sure you aren't the only one who cares about this precious child.

This is our featured cold case from 2/12 to 2/19/2012
Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:
  #73  
Old 02-12-2012, 12:37 PM
Gabby's Avatar
Gabby Gabby is offline
The Gabster
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Where else? Texas ! ! ! !
Posts: 12,421
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
Let's make sure you aren't the only one who cares about this precious child.

This is our featured cold case from 2/12 to 2/19/2012
Kim, It is nearly impossible to get anyone to even look at this. I have tried, JudyGirl has tried. I am the one who posted the pictures of this dear little girl. Anyone with more suggestions, I live close enough I could do legwork.

send me an Instant message and I'll get back with you.
__________________
/


"Would some power the Giftee gie us To see ourselves as others see us" R.Burns

Last edited by Gabby; 02-12-2012 at 12:44 PM. Reason: added a sentence
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gabby For This Useful Post:
  #74  
Old 02-12-2012, 11:43 PM
Kiln Wood's Avatar
Kiln Wood Kiln Wood is offline
Overdosed on Nancy Drew Mysteries
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Far from the maddening crowd at the back of beyond
Posts: 568
Wishing You Well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judygirl View Post
Sometimes I feel as though I am the only person in the whole world that ever thinks of this little girl. How I wish that someone in LE of this community would take another look. Science has come so far since then.

I am moving to Nashville, TN this week but I'll still continue to search missing children in hopes of identifying her.
BBM

Good luck with your move and your future endeavors--and thank you for all your hard work attempting to identify this little girl!!!
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 02-13-2012, 12:38 AM
Irish_Eyes's Avatar
Irish_Eyes Irish_Eyes is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 2,752
Has Christina Carter been checked?

It's a long shot...if the girl was between 4-7 she would be at the high end of that range. But she was only 30 lbs when she was taken at 3 years old in 1973...so she was probably either a young three or very small for her age.

http://nampn.org/cases/carter_christina.html
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Irish_Eyes For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CA CA - Anaheim - WhtFem 62UFCA, 20-30, Stepped in Front of Train, Oct '77 laini The Unidentified 10 03-28-2014 07:25 PM
MN MN - St. Paul, WhtFem (UP 4804), 16-30, Found in Mississippi River, Jul'77 CarlK90245 The Unidentified 50 12-14-2013 01:48 PM
TX TX - Andrea Cotten, 17, Corsicana, 22 Jan 2004 Gabby 2000's Missing 11 11-17-2013 07:38 PM
CA CA - Highland, WhtFem 628UFCA, 30-50, Necklace w/Maltese Crucifix, Mar'77 jules19osu The Unidentified 10 02-04-2012 08:11 PM
TX Andrea Leigh Cotten (17) - Corsicana TX, 2004 SheWhoMustNotBeNamed Missing Children in America - A Profile 1 10-18-2010 11:35 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:55 PM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!