Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #76  
Old 10-10-2008, 11:19 PM
aqua_mom aqua_mom is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Silicon Valley, CA
Posts: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliMama View Post
I have thought Caylee was alive since the beginning (and this is a first for me...I thought Elizabeth Smart was dead from the beginning), but now I am starting to worry.

I think I need a pep talk. I also want other posters on the board to know that my belief has nothing to do with supporting KC, the anthony's or the defense. None of them even really matter to me. It is about Caylee.
I totally understand how you feel. I got the same feeling a couple of days ago. This business is enough to drive anyone insane. It's unlike any other case I can remember. I followed the S Peterson case and the H Reiser (sp?) and while there were some far fetched stories, it was nothing like this. With both of those guys things made sense in an odd way. With KC, nothing makes sense. The whole murder thing just doesn't seem 'right' but I can't for the life of me figure out why. I had actually first believed she had done away with Caylee but after I started reading and investigating further I started to doubt that which is what has brought me to this thread.

Gosh, I just wish we could find that little thread of evidence which would break this wide open. I also wish LE would stop messing around and just put it out there, whatever evidence they have. You either have 'iron clad' evidence or you don't.

I was reading some posts earlier about KC in high school and such and how CA was such an 'involved' parent. I am starting to really believe that KC was the victim of verbal and emotional abuse but was mostly a good girl who tried to live up to her mother's standard of perfection. She'd try to get away with little things here and there as a form of rebellion but for the most part tried to conform. It was a love/hate relationship with her mom.

It's possible she felt like a prisoner in her home and that she didn't want to leave her daughter to the same type of harsh demands her mom placed on her. She somehow managed to find someone who would take Caylee away and keep her hidden. Perhaps she was even going to stage her own abduction as well, who knows. Anyway, this is where I'm at today.
__________________
"Do unto others..."
  #77  
Old 10-10-2008, 11:21 PM
BreatheLife21 BreatheLife21 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Orlando FL
Posts: 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteangora View Post
But the caveat is: That the prosecution has 10 days to turn this stuff over to Baez. There will already be an indictment before that, so Baez would be privy to the information anyway.
In other words the hearing and it's outcome today was for nothing.
When is the indictment ? Do you know what the evidence will be presented? just curious
  #78  
Old 10-10-2008, 11:55 PM
whiteangora's Avatar
whiteangora whiteangora is offline
I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Memphis, TN
Posts: 5,777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seranade View Post
Have they even issued subpoena's yet? They better hurry if they intend to go to the GJ on Tuesday.
A large portion of Casey's circle of friends have been notified, her father for sure and most likely her mother and brother will testify.
And the State will present enough of their evidence to expect the GJ would reach a decision rapidly.
Several Orlando TV stations have the news online and also the Orlando Sentinel Newspaper.
__________________
Neighborhood Watch is...
NOT the Vigilante Police
http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf




  #79  
Old 10-10-2008, 11:55 PM
BreatheLife21 BreatheLife21 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Orlando FL
Posts: 199
Anyway i have been looking at the pings for the 16th and others, it seems like she could have dropped Caylee of with someone who lives close. She may have stayed where ever she dropped her off for 3 and a half hours before she went to TL’s then rented movies. She revisits this area many times before Jul 15th. But still working on it this and i believe Caylee is alive. All evidence can still be explained and so far to me nothing has changed.
  #80  
Old 10-11-2008, 12:03 AM
CitizenKim's Avatar
CitizenKim CitizenKim is offline
Sleuthy for Truthiness.
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 384
Who took Caylee? Why don't they release a sketch?

I appreciate people on this thread being willing to answer questions as to how you're holding onto hope. I would love to believe Caylee is alive but I cannot understand why we haven't seen a sketch?

If the Anthony's believe Caylee is alive, then -the toddler is not traveling alone- so why not release a sketch? Even if they don't believe she is still w/the same person Casey left her w/she was at least w/her for a time and someone must have seen them.

When releasing fliers to aid in the search it is most helpful to include as many details as possible. So, why not include a sketch of who Casey left Caylee with? I can't understand why, if they believe someone took her, they wouldn't try to help find that person? Isn't there still a huge reward out there?

I'm also curious as to what you guys think about the forensics (as we know of them so far)? Do you think that LE is lying or stretching the truth? Or do you think that there was a body (not Caylee) and Casey knows something about a crime?

I would love more than anything to believe she's alive but I have a hard time coming up w/a feasible theory to explain Casey's actions- even if we dismiss forensics.

Does anyone have a good working theory that leads them to believe Caylee is alive?

Thanks in advance- I don't mean any disrespect - would just love to be able to hold onto hope- -friends share!

Quote:
Originally Posted by secreteye View Post
respectfully snipped and bolded
I haven't seen anyone on this thread not willing to address someone's opinion or question or give their opinion on why they believe or don't believe something, as long as it is done in a respectful way. JIMO, the sarcatistic stuff, the how can you explain this..., well just tell me why... sort of stuff is the kind of things that get things heated. No one here, or at least no one that posts, KNOWS anymore than anyone else. We are just the small minority that want to hang on to the possibility that Caylee is still alive, until someone or something PROVES that to not be the case. We are the stubborn ones that have to see it with our own eyes. For whatever reason, we have decided to not just "follow" the crowd and decide the outcome of this case before all cards are shown on both sides. I'm sure that in everyday regular life, in a number of other circumstances, we all have met people like that. That's who we are. Simple.

Has my response helped, or do you have any more questions? If you are leaning toward not believing that Caylee is alive, ask a question pertaining to why you are leaning that way, give any references that make you lean that way...in a nice way and I think you will be surprised at the responses. I don't like to be thought of as crazy or dumb because I haven't thrown in the towel on any hope that Caylee could return home alive, at this point.

For some of my reasons for feeling this way...see post #688 here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=72714&page=28

Hope to see back. And Sherbie....Have a good day!
__________________
Can you put truth serum in brownies??? Casey/Jose...Knock, KnockÖCANDY GRAM!!!
  #81  
Old 10-11-2008, 12:04 AM
CaliMama CaliMama is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreatheLife21 View Post
Anyway i have been looking at the pings for the 16th and others, it seems like she could have dropped Caylee of with someone who lives close. She may have stayed where ever she dropped her off for 3 and a half hours before she went to TLís then rented movies. She revisits this area many times before Jul 15th. But still working on it this and i believe Caylee is alive. All evidence can still be explained and so far to me nothing has changed.
Does she visit that area at around the same time of day when she goes back? Like around meal times, nap time or bed time? Did she go back there after she bought the grape juice at target?

(I have a 3 year old who turned three 10 days after Caylee did and at this age they take naps after lunch time usually...like 12:30 or 1 ish)

Thank you for doing this hard work!
  #82  
Old 10-11-2008, 12:06 AM
vickiev vickiev is offline
Always praying for Caylee
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NJ
Posts: 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreatheLife21 View Post
Anyway i have been looking at the pings for the 16th and others, it seems like she could have dropped Caylee of with someone who lives close. She may have stayed where ever she dropped her off for 3 and a half hours before she went to TLís then rented movies. She revisits this area many times before Jul 15th. But still working on it this and i believe Caylee is alive. All evidence can still be explained and so far to me nothing has changed.
I'm with you on this one.. I still think she is alive and nothing has changed.. I still haven't watched the motions hearings, however from what I have been reading, it seems that a lot of people feel it's a victory for the defense, and reassuring in the sense that Caylee is alive.

Geez, they haven't even changed this case classification from a missing person to homicide (unless I missed something within the past few hours)! I cannot understand how they could bring a murder 1 indictment in front of a grand jury on a case that they havent even classified as a homicide..And, please, if I have my info wrong, and this was classified as a homicide, please correct me!

I just wish we could hear what will be presented to the grand jury..Sometimes, I get so afraid of what I feel about Caylee being alive.. I do second guess myself too.. But at the same time, I WILL NOT believe it 100% until it is proven without reasonable doubt.. And right now, there is a ton of that..

I read another post about how that individual normally feels opposite from what they are feeling with this case.. Meaning, the OJ and SP case.. knowing and/or thinking they were guilty..And like another poster said, with Elizabeth Smart, thinking she was deceased, and she was really alive this whole time..That case really proved that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover!

Please say a prayer for Caylee tonight..NO matter what you believe, please say a prayer or light a candle to bring her home..God Bless Caylee Marie!
  #83  
Old 10-11-2008, 12:16 AM
oceanblueeyes's Avatar
oceanblueeyes oceanblueeyes is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Nestled Deep in Southern Hospitality
Posts: 16,074
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missie View Post
I think it should be very hard to convict her of murder, but she has she has already been convicted in the media. Maybe that would be grounds for appeal if she is. All the lies! It is so hard to decipher what is true and what is not. As for LP, is anything he says true? Everything changes from day to day. I had to stop watching NG a long time ago because she made me cringe. Always assuming the worst from everyone. Like I have said before, I am from Orlando, and after the Trenton case a few years back, I see what harm she can cause. Some of the local guests she has from Orlando are so way off from what we even see in the news. I think she may coach them on what to say.

Come home soon Caylee
It might be brought as an appeal issue. Usually the defense will throw everything but the kitchen sink in hoping something sticks. However I do not believe it will be successful. The media watched OJs every move and was totally out with the case long before it went to trial. Also Scott Peterson was all entrenched in the media the four months before his arrest was made.

I think the GJ should go for the top count. Imo this one is going to be chocked full of compelling circumstantial evidence. Even more than what was presented in Scott Peterson's case. So I think they can prove it was intentional and will use Casey's words and demeanor to bolster that theory.

I do think that most juries are very logical people and the most logical aspect to this case imo is Casey Anthony murdered her child, Caylee and never looked back but went right on with her fun fake life as if she didn't have a care in the world.

I respect those who believes that Caylee is still alive. I would certainly rather them be right than for me to be. I have long felt Caylee is no longer with us but is among the Angels and at peace now.



imoo
__________________
"Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina
  #84  
Old 10-11-2008, 12:18 AM
vickiev vickiev is offline
Always praying for Caylee
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NJ
Posts: 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by CitizenKim View Post
I appreciate people on this thread being willing to answer questions as to how you're holding onto hope. I would love to believe Caylee is alive but I cannot understand why we haven't seen a sketch?

If the Anthony's believe Caylee is alive, then -the toddler is not traveling alone- so why not release a sketch? Even if they don't believe she is still w/the same person Casey left her w/she was at least w/her for a time and someone must have seen them.

When releasing fliers to aid in the search it is most helpful to include as many details as possible. So, why not include a sketch of who Casey left Caylee with? I can't understand why, if they believe someone took her, they wouldn't try to help find that person? Isn't there still a huge reward out there?

I'm also curious as to what you guys think about the forensics (as we know of them so far)? Do you think that LE is lying or stretching the truth? Or do you think that there was a body (not Caylee) and Casey knows something about a crime?

I would love more than anything to believe she's alive but I have a hard time coming up w/a feasible theory to explain Casey's actions- even if we dismiss forensics.

Does anyone have a good working theory that leads them to believe Caylee is alive?

Thanks in advance- I don't mean any disrespect - would just love to be able to hold onto hope- -friends share!
I do respect your honesty, and understand why you feel the way you do..Please understand that because some people have the belief that Caylee is alive, it doesn't make us bad people..Some of us have children of our own, some of us are grandparents, aunts, uncles..Some of us have children in their lives..We all have our own opinions and theories on why and how she could be alive...Some of us might not even have a theory, but think it's a possibility..and some have other personal feelings. As do you.. And I completely respect and understand that..If we all didn't have different opinions, our world would not run as it should or does. As for some of your questions (respectfully snipped, bold are my answers):


If the Anthony's believe Caylee is alive, then -the toddler is not traveling alone- so why not release a sketch? It is my understanding that a sketch was made and never released to the public.. I don't think that the Anthony family would be able to keep a copy of that sketch.. I could be wrong, but if I'm right, well then how could the Anthony family actually release a sketch?



I'm also curious as to what you guys think about the forensics (as we know of them so far)? Do you think that LE is lying or stretching the truth? Or do you think that there was a body (not Caylee) and Casey knows something about a crime? The forensics is what always makes me have second guesses or doubts..But I do believe that there are other explanations for some of the forensics (hair, death band, chloroform), and I also believe that, from what has been released at this point, doesn't prove that it's Caylee..I feel that if they had solid proof Caylee was deceased, Casey would be in jail for murder and awaiting her trial
  #85  
Old 10-11-2008, 12:20 AM
BreatheLife21 BreatheLife21 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Orlando FL
Posts: 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliMama View Post
Does she visit that area at around the same time of day when she goes back? Like around meal times, nap time or bed time? Did she go back there after she bought the grape juice at target?

(I have a 3 year old who turned three 10 days after Caylee did and at this age they take naps after lunch time usually...like 12:30 or 1 ish)

Thank you for doing this hard work!
mine turned 3 in january , and i haven't had much time look at it but i see there was a ping there july 8th.
  #86  
Old 10-11-2008, 01:08 AM
looking4clues looking4clues is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreatheLife21 View Post
When is the indictment ? Do you know what the evidence will be presented? just curious
At this point, I think the whole GJ may be a ruse. No one has been subpoenaed as of yet which is quite odd.

We'll just have to see. I believe Caylee is alive.
  #87  
Old 10-11-2008, 01:10 AM
looking4clues looking4clues is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteangora View Post
A large portion of Casey's circle of friends have been notified, her father for sure and most likely her mother and brother will testify.
And the State will present enough of their evidence to expect the GJ would reach a decision rapidly.
Several Orlando TV stations have the news online and also the Orlando Sentinel Newspaper.
They've been told to keep the day open, however, they have not been officially subpoenaed. I'm not saying they won't be, but I just find it interesting that they haven't been as of yet and I wonder how accurate the reports are regardless of what the media is reporting.
  #88  
Old 10-11-2008, 01:14 AM
looking4clues looking4clues is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missie View Post
I watched most of the hearing today and was pleased with the outcome. I was a little nervous at first because I thought JB looked a little out of place, but he held his ground. I question everything I hear in the media about this case and now I see why. The prosecution was very adamant about the release of the DNA tests and car air samples and the hotline tips, which leads me to believe what was released to the public by police was not 100% correct. I am praying everyday that Caylee comes home soon.
I agree with you, Missie. I have had questions from the beginning about those very things and I DO believe Caylee was seen much later than they claim she could have been. I honestly don't understand why they would hold back information/tips called in. I really don't. If there is just the tiniest possibility this child is alive, shouldn't each and every tip be tracked down to the very end? I know I would want that for my child.
  #89  
Old 10-11-2008, 01:17 AM
looking4clues looking4clues is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreatheLife21 View Post
Anyway i have been looking at the pings for the 16th and others, it seems like she could have dropped Caylee of with someone who lives close. She may have stayed where ever she dropped her off for 3 and a half hours before she went to TLís then rented movies. She revisits this area many times before Jul 15th. But still working on it this and i believe Caylee is alive. All evidence can still be explained and so far to me nothing has changed.
I'd love to hear more on your theory. I also believe all the evidence can be explained away.
  #90  
Old 10-11-2008, 01:20 AM
looking4clues looking4clues is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliMama View Post
I have thought Caylee was alive since the beginning (and this is a first for me...I thought Elizabeth Smart was dead from the beginning), but now I am starting to worry.

I think I need a pep talk. I also want other posters on the board to know that my belief has nothing to do with supporting KC, the anthony's or the defense. None of them even really matter to me. It is about Caylee.
Hi CaliMama - I believe Caylee is alive too and you're right. It is about Caylee. I just want her to come home.
  #91  
Old 10-11-2008, 01:24 AM
BreatheLife21 BreatheLife21 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Orlando FL
Posts: 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by looking4clues View Post
I'd love to hear more on your theory. I also believe all the evidence can be explained away.
which one .. or what part .
  #92  
Old 10-11-2008, 01:32 AM
BreatheLife21 BreatheLife21 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Orlando FL
Posts: 199
did anbody ever find out where caylee was at night on the 11th - 14th of june?
  #93  
Old 10-11-2008, 01:41 AM
anastacia129 anastacia129 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 635
Quote:
Originally Posted by looking4clues View Post
I'd love to hear more on your theory. I also believe all the evidence can be explained away.
All evidence can be explained away. The catch is, it has to be reasonably explained away.
  #94  
Old 10-11-2008, 01:44 AM
JBean JBean is offline
WS Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Dana Point,CA
Posts: 20,221
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreatheLife21 View Post
did anbody ever find out where caylee was at night on the 11th - 14th of june?
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/cal...o=displaymonth
  #95  
Old 10-11-2008, 02:42 AM
Gray's Mom Gray's Mom is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: California
Posts: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliMama View Post

I think I need a pep talk. I also want other posters on the board to know that my belief has nothing to do with supporting KC, the anthony's or the defense. None of them even really matter to me. It is about Caylee.
As it should be. You feel what you feel as does everone else.

My husband and I waited until we were emotionally/financially ready to have a child and we waited too long to be able to have our own. We are currently in the process of a second adoption and are looking for a child that is the same age as Caylee. Oh how we wish we could have her.

Because of that, I "feel" so many things. But what I "feel" ON THIS THREAD is a non-issue. This is a thread that 100 percent feels that she is alive and that is why I keep coming here to read what you have to say. The what, where and why is a non-issue for me for you never waiver that this sweet girl is alive.

I cannot speak for everyone on this forum's "Gut", "Feelings" or "Opinions", but, I know that EVERYONE in this forum is on Caylee's side weather anyone AGREES WTH THE PATH THAT GETS US THERE OR NOT.

It make me sad to see this little one reduced to an argument between "them" and "us". No matter how much I disagree, I have admiration of all of you that believe that Caylee is alive.

Consider this your pep talk.
  #96  
Old 10-11-2008, 05:19 AM
CaliMama CaliMama is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray's Mom View Post
As it should be. You feel what you feel as does everone else.

My husband and I waited until we were emotionally/financially ready to have a child and we waited too long to be able to have our own. We are currently in the process of a second adoption and are looking for a child that is the same age as Caylee. Oh how we wish we could have her.

Because of that, I "feel" so many things. But what I "feel" ON THIS THREAD is a non-issue. This is a thread that 100 percent feels that she is alive and that is why I keep coming here to read what you have to say. The what, where and why is a non-issue for me for you never waiver that this sweet girl is alive.

I cannot speak for everyone on this forum's "Gut", "Feelings" or "Opinions", but, I know that EVERYONE in this forum is on Caylee's side weather anyone AGREES WTH THE PATH THAT GETS US THERE OR NOT.

It make me sad to see this little one reduced to an argument between "them" and "us". No matter how much I disagree, I have admiration of all of you that believe that Caylee is alive.

Consider this your pep talk.
Well I believe Caylee is alive but I worry. Are you saying that because I have a worry that causes me concern that I should not post here? I am a human being and I have real thoughts and feelings. This is a support thread. I was looking for support. Without this thread I have no place in WS.
  #97  
Old 10-11-2008, 07:20 AM
Evan's Mom's Avatar
Evan's Mom Evan's Mom is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 1,017
I worry all the time.
I've said several times that it doesn't look good for Caylee being alive, but it still doesn't take my hope away. As long as I have just a little hope left for her, I'm going to align myself with others of the same mind.
Nobody should disparage you or anyone else for wanting to believe that Caylee is still living and will come home.
I'm very thankful to Tricia and the mods that we have this one thread where we can all discuss an alive Caylee.
__________________
"Life's splendor forever lies in wait about each one of us in all its fullness, but veiled from view, deep down, invisible, far off. It is there, though, not hostile, not reluctant, not deaf. If you summon it by the right word, by its right name, it will come."
- Kafka
"Know the right moment."

What I type here is mostly my opinion.
I really don't care if my opinions offend.
  #98  
Old 10-11-2008, 08:12 AM
?everything's Avatar
?everything ?everything is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 77
I went back and re watched the hearing. During the hearing I think that Casey's attorney made a lot of good points. Casey is being tried in the media all thanks to LE leaking stuff to the media. Wonder why they would do that. It also seemed to me that the prosecution had it in their mind from the start that Casey killed Caylee. Tips that have been called in hopefully have been checked out to the fullest, but I do wonder if the reason that LE was worried about this and other info that they have, means they have not checked out every tip. Could it be that LE has not done a complete job of looking ? I am going to assume that could be the case. As far as the GJ goes, does anyone believe that anyone would know who was going to testify, it is supposed to be kept secret. It just seems to me that the state is worried that they do not have what they need to get a charge against Casey for murder, nothing more than child neglect is all they have and are blowing smoke. IMOO They only need 12 to say there is enough to bring a charge and I think that they will because this has been tried in the media. Again, Caylee is out there alive and needs to be brought home. So far nothing has been given or proven other wise.
__________________
Thank you Websleuths for letting me have a place to speak my thoughts.
  #99  
Old 10-11-2008, 08:14 AM
Zoe Bogart's Avatar
Zoe Bogart Zoe Bogart is offline
Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Who Dat Nation
Posts: 4,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliMama View Post
I have thought Caylee was alive since the beginning (and this is a first for me...I thought Elizabeth Smart was dead from the beginning), but now I am starting to worry.

I think I need a pep talk. I also want other posters on the board to know that my belief has nothing to do with supporting KC, the anthony's or the defense. None of them even really matter to me. It is about Caylee.

In the Elizabeth Smart case, her family cooperated with police, and when they felt the police weren't doing enough, they had a sketch artist draw a picture of a suspect and had it plastered all over the media. The suspect in the drawing was recognized by his family and they came forward. We don't see a lot of family participation in Caylee's case, unless you want to count screaming matches with the protesters. If I were the Anthonys, I'd make sure every media outlet knew I was searching for Caylee and I'd be making genuine, heartful requests repeatedly. Yes, I'd still be asking for airtime to search for my child.

Just for the record I had a feeling Elizabeth was kidnapped and still alive. Many other cases, I just knew the child won't be found alive. I just get these "feelings". Sometimes I'm wrong.

About that so-called psychic message supposedly received from Caylee, I seriously doubt it. While I do believe people are psychic, I don't not believe in commercial psychics who give these long drawn out statements they received from the party in question. It doesn't work that way. Usually things come in bits and pieces, in a vision, as a feeling, or something audible, but rarely, extremely rarely, will you get something so detailed that it runs on and on.

Yes, it would be wonderful, glorious, if Caylee would show up ALIVE - soon. I heartily agree. I do believe OCSO would be thrilled also. Many of those policemen are moms, dads, and grandparents like many of us - all too human. There would be tears of joy all around. Trust me.
__________________
© My brain is copyright-protected.
Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.


Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
1984 by George Orwell (1949)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Last edited by Zoe Bogart; 10-11-2008 at 09:57 AM.
  #100  
Old 10-11-2008, 08:18 AM
Zoe Bogart's Avatar
Zoe Bogart Zoe Bogart is offline
Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Who Dat Nation
Posts: 4,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteangora View Post
But the caveat is: That the prosecution has 10 days to turn this stuff over to Baez. There will already be an indictment before that, so Baez would be privy to the information anyway.
In other words the hearing and it's outcome today was for nothing.

I agree. I think his main thought was to win something before any trial comes up, a bit for his own ego, and for a notch on his lawyer post. His other main purpose was to try to get Casey some travel time. He knew he'd win something, if not everything. He was going to have access to the forensics reports soon enough anyway. You're right!


Quoted by Vickiev (in bold):
Quote:
If the Anthony's believe Caylee is alive, then -the toddler is not traveling alone- so why not release a sketch?

It is my understanding that a sketch was made and never released to the public.. I don't think that the Anthony family would be able to keep a copy of that sketch.. I could be wrong, but if I'm right, well then how could the Anthony family actually release a sketch?
If this is so, the Anthonys could have had another sketch made by another sketch artist, as the Smarts did when the police didn't think their younger daughter's memory was important. That sketch helped find Elizabeth. So the fact that OCSO didn't release a sketch of ZG is moot. The main fact is the Anthonys haven't found a way to do it, either. I think that's a terrible omission on their part.


posted by CaliMom:
Quote:
Well I believe Caylee is alive but I worry. Are you saying that because I have a worry that causes me concern that I should not post here? I am a human being and I have real thoughts and feelings. This is a support thread. I was looking for support. Without this thread I have no place in WS.
Sweetie, I don't think that's what she was saying at all. She said you feel is how you feel. That's true. This is an interesting thread and it always amazes me when I visit how most everyone here is staunch on their believe little Caylee is alive. Sadly, I don't feel that way, but this thread always give me a slight pinch of hope in my darkest moments. So I believe you are more welcome here than I am because you simply have "worries" whereas I have serious doubts. I don't come here to bring others down, but to get a different perspective from what I believe. I think you should stick around.
__________________
© My brain is copyright-protected.
Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.


Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
1984 by George Orwell (1949)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Last edited by Zoe Bogart; 10-11-2008 at 10:00 AM.
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
This thread is for posters that believe Calee is still alive #5 CW Caylee Anthony 2 years old 528 10-07-2008 11:34 PM
This thread is for posters that believe Calee is still alive #4 Tricia Caylee Anthony 2 years old 482 09-25-2008 05:35 PM
This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive # 3 christine2448 Caylee Anthony 2 years old 336 09-18-2008 03:18 PM
This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive # 2 christine2448 Caylee Anthony 2 years old 801 09-12-2008 07:46 PM
This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive mystified Caylee Anthony 2 years old 410 09-06-2008 03:01 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:25 PM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!