Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101  
Old 10-11-2008, 10:59 AM
Gray's Mom Gray's Mom is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: California
Posts: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliMama View Post
Well I believe Caylee is alive but I worry. Are you saying that because I have a worry that causes me concern that I should not post here? I am a human being and I have real thoughts and feelings. This is a support thread. I was looking for support. Without this thread I have no place in WS.

Please re-read my post. You have every right to post on this thread or anywhere else on this forum for that matter because you care. I was supporting you and guess I didn't say it right.

I posted last night on the rant page that I was pretty much done with this case.
lol, here I am again. I am taking a break from this case for a while but I wanted to make sure you were OK. Please keep up your optimism, and by all means, continue to post.
  #102  
Old 10-11-2008, 11:02 AM
Dolphinmomcca's Avatar
Dolphinmomcca Dolphinmomcca is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Maine
Posts: 363
If it wasnt for some of the forensics in this case, I would swear Casey has made this whole thing up, and wanted her name in lights for a long time, and the attention she would recieve when Caylee suddenly showed up alive. (a spin on the Elizabeth Smart case) I want to believe Caylee will come home alive someday, and I do hold on to hope, but its hard somedays.
__________________

Caylee Marie Anthony
8/09/05-6/16/08

America's little girl
RIP Little One

Ive lost my life, please dont let me lose my name, its CAYLEE Marie Anthony
  #103  
Old 10-11-2008, 11:26 AM
JBean JBean is offline
WS Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Dana Point,CA
Posts: 20,221
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliMama View Post
Well I believe Caylee is alive but I worry. Are you saying that because I have a worry that causes me concern that I should not post here? I am a human being and I have real thoughts and feelings. This is a support thread. I was looking for support. Without this thread I have no place in WS.
I think she is speaking out in your support and the post is positive towards your position.
  #104  
Old 10-11-2008, 11:50 AM
MommaShark's Avatar
MommaShark MommaShark is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 212
I know this has been discussed over and over in this forum... but I can not for the life of me come up with a rational reason as to why there was never an Amber Alert issued for Caylee. It just feels to me that Casey was considered guilty from the start. I swear if I was into conspiracies I would say she was being framed.

So much in this case points to Caylee being dead. But there is just something missing for me. Call it intuition if you like but I just don't feel like she is gone. I could be totally wrong but I still hold out hope.

I am so thankful for this thread. It is people like you that don't want to believe the worse in the world that make it safe for people like me to go against the wolves.
  #105  
Old 10-11-2008, 12:02 PM
TxLady2's Avatar
TxLady2 TxLady2 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 7,943
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaShark View Post
I know this has been discussed over and over in this forum... but I can not for the life of me come up with a rational reason as to why there was never an Amber Alert issued for Caylee. It just feels to me that Casey was considered guilty from the start. I swear if I was into conspiracies I would say she was being framed.

So much in this case points to Caylee being dead. But there is just something missing for me. Call it intuition if you like but I just don't feel like she is gone. I could be totally wrong but I still hold out hope.

I am so thankful for this thread. It is people like you that don't want to believe the worse in the world that make it safe for people like me to go against the wolves.
I think one reason for the absence of an Amber Alert is because a month had gone by before Caylee was reported missing. Amber Alerts are issued because of imminent danger to a child. Amber Alerts are generally put up on roads and highways with a description of the child, plus the vehicle and the kidnapper, if they are known.
It seems to me that LE focused on Casey from Day One... just like Cindy said. They never looked at other suspects, and they also focused on the assumption that Caylee was not alive. That to me says that many leads may not have been followed up on. It also explains the Anthonys anger, and frustration with the case... because it seems they are the ONLY ones who believe that Caylee is alive, and Casey is not responsible for what happened.
  #106  
Old 10-11-2008, 12:09 PM
MommaShark's Avatar
MommaShark MommaShark is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by TxLady2 View Post
I think one reason for the absence of an Amber Alert is because a month had gone by before Caylee was reported missing. Amber Alerts are issued because of imminent danger to a child. Amber Alerts are generally put up on roads and highways with a description of the child, plus the vehicle and the kidnapper, if they are known.
It seems to me that LE focused on Casey from Day One... just like Cindy said. They never looked at other suspects, and they also focused on the assumption that Caylee was not alive. That to me says that many leads may not have been followed up on. It also explains the Anthonys anger, and frustration with the case... because it seems they are the ONLY ones who believe that Caylee is alive, and Casey is not responsible for what happened.
I guess that would make sense. But I still feel like one should have been issued. Especially because no one honestly knows when she actually went missing. I guess that is the only part of Casey's story that they chose to believe.
  #107  
Old 10-11-2008, 01:20 PM
anastacia129 anastacia129 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 635
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaShark View Post
I know this has been discussed over and over in this forum... but I can not for the life of me come up with a rational reason as to why there was never an Amber Alert issued for Caylee. It just feels to me that Casey was considered guilty from the start. I swear if I was into conspiracies I would say she was being framed.

So much in this case points to Caylee being dead. But there is just something missing for me. Call it intuition if you like but I just don't feel like she is gone. I could be totally wrong but I still hold out hope.

I am so thankful for this thread. It is people like you that don't want to believe the worse in the world that make it safe for people like me to go against the wolves.
There was no amber alert done b/c it did not meet the criteria for an amber alert.
  #108  
Old 10-11-2008, 07:46 PM
McDonough McDonough is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaShark View Post
I know this has been discussed over and over in this forum... but I can not for the life of me come up with a rational reason as to why there was never an Amber Alert issued for Caylee. It just feels to me that Casey was considered guilty from the start. I swear if I was into conspiracies I would say she was being framed.
There are very specific criteria that must be met before LE will issue an Amber Alert:

Quote:
1. Law enforcement officials have a reasonable
belief that an abduction has occurred.
2. Law enforcement officials believe that the child is in imminent danger of serious bodily injury or death.
3. Enough descriptive information exists about the victim and the abductor for law enforcement to issue an AMBER Alert.
4. The victim of the abduction is a child age 17 years or younger.
5. The child’s name and other critical data elements—including the child abduction (CA) and AMBER Alert (AA) flags—have been entered into the National Crime Information Center (NCIC) system.
Considering Casey did not report Cayle missing for an entire month LE may not have immediately had a reasonable belief that an abduction had occurred. Also, without good descriptive information regarding the kidnapper an amber alert is never issued.
  #109  
Old 10-11-2008, 08:06 PM
karenc333 karenc333 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 175
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missie View Post
I think it should be very hard to convict her of murder, but she has she has already been convicted in the media. Maybe that would be grounds for appeal if she is. All the lies! It is so hard to decipher what is true and what is not. As for LP, is anything he says true? Everything changes from day to day. I had to stop watching NG a long time ago because she made me cringe. Always assuming the worst from everyone. Like I have said before, I am from Orlando, and after the Trenton case a few years back, I see what harm she can cause. Some of the local guests she has from Orlando are so way off from what we even see in the news. I think she may coach them on what to say.

Come home soon Caylee
There are too many lies. I have often wondered if LP is telling the truth as well. It's really hard to tell who is telling the truth anymore. We know that Casey lies but I think that there have been others that have not been truthful or exaggerated the truth. And as far as Nancy Grace, I still watch her if I can stay awake long enough....but I do think that she thinks the worst. What every happened to discovering the truth? I think that alot of conclusions have been made from little information IMO.
  #110  
Old 10-11-2008, 08:34 PM
vickiev vickiev is offline
Always praying for Caylee
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NJ
Posts: 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by karenc333 View Post
There are too many lies. I have often wondered if LP is telling the truth as well. It's really hard to tell who is telling the truth anymore. We know that Casey lies but I think that there have been others that have not been truthful or exaggerated the truth. And as far as Nancy Grace, I still watch her if I can stay awake long enough....but I do think that she thinks the worst. What every happened to discovering the truth? I think that alot of conclusions have been made from little information IMO.
I hardly ever think LP is telling the truth.. Ever since he insinuated that Caylee could be the child between Casey and LA, I have had nothing but ill feelings and disgust towards him.. The horrible thing is that people have took this rumor and ran with it.. I think LP just has theories, but then puts them out there like it's the truth, his word..I don't buy it..He is not an expert, and I find it so funny that he is considered to be a expert on this case, when nothing he has said has ever been confirmed (CA choking Casey out, the dumpster by TL apt. being a big point of interest, shall I go on?)

As for NG, I think she is one of the most hard headed individuals I've ever saw.. She is so one-sided, won't even acknowledge you if you even say the slightest thing about maybe Caylee being alive. She obviously does not believe in "innocent until proven guilty".. She exaggerates on the littlest stuff.. Old news is breaking news to her. I would hate to have her prosecute my case if I was an innocent person.. With all that being said, I love the show.. I loved it when Scott P was top news, when Natalie H. was top news.. I love it because she dedicates her shows to the news stories we are interested in.. I might love the show, but I am not to fond of her!

A lot of conclusions have been made with what has been made available so far..More people than not have convicted Casey and branded Caylee not alive..We all have a right to our opinions, and have a right to or not to explain ourselves.. And, though everyone has different opinions, we all have the same thing in common, and it's our love and concern for Caylee.
  #111  
Old 10-12-2008, 12:37 AM
Darshana Darshana is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 51
It is so sad. Yes everyone is entitled to their opinion and to take away from someone elses hope because you believe differently is not right. I truely hope she is alive and just pray they follow up on everything they can, and know LE has done tremendous work on this and do not want to belittle that. But I hope too that leads that are still coming in are seriously being followed up on and not getting ignored because the general consensus (sp?) is that she is no longer living. I pray they find something new in this case soon!
  #112  
Old 10-12-2008, 01:48 AM
CaliMama CaliMama is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray's Mom View Post

Please re-read my post. You have every right to post on this thread or anywhere else on this forum for that matter because you care. I was supporting you and guess I didn't say it right.

I posted last night on the rant page that I was pretty much done with this case.
lol, here I am again. I am taking a break from this case for a while but I wanted to make sure you were OK. Please keep up your optimism, and by all means, continue to post.
You know I re-read it five times before I posted; I totally think I need a break from this as well! I apologize for taking it the wrong way...this case has made me emotionally sensitive I think. Looks like the majority of us are dealing with the same thing.

Thank you so much for taking the time to check on me and to post! That was very thoughtful and much appreciated.
  #113  
Old 10-12-2008, 02:12 AM
Darshana Darshana is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 51
I know the feeling, this case makes me sad everyday and sometimes I need to take a day or 2 off. We all want justice for Caylee and hopefully soon we will find her.
  #114  
Old 10-12-2008, 09:12 AM
?everything's Avatar
?everything ?everything is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 77
I was looking for how the GJ worked and found this site
http://www.floridabar.org/DIVCOM/PI/...4?OpenDocument

I saw that it reported about a case of a missing child back in the 90's from FL the case is
In 1997, the Aisenberg’s child was abducted and to date, remains missing. 46 The Aisenbergs were indicted and charged with making false statements of material facts to law enforcement officials and six counts of making false statements to law enforcement official during the initial missing child report and subsequent investigation. This has lead me to do a search about this case. So I then found this site

http://www.sptimes.com/News2/Sabrina/default.shtml

I am not sure about why I found it interesting but there seems to be somethings similar to Caylee missing. I do realize that these are different case but somethings to compair to each other. The parents of Sabrina were accused of doing something to their child. It was played out in the media and the leaks from LE. Some as the same as with the case against Casey. Sarbina has never been found, but IMOO LE still believe that the parents did something to Sabrina. If you get a chance please just check this out. I do have faith that Caylee is alive and will be found and brought home.
__________________
Thank you Websleuths for letting me have a place to speak my thoughts.
  #115  
Old 10-12-2008, 11:18 AM
TxLady2's Avatar
TxLady2 TxLady2 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 7,943
Quote:
Originally Posted by vickiev View Post
I hardly ever think LP is telling the truth.. Ever since he insinuated that Caylee could be the child between Casey and LA, I have had nothing but ill feelings and disgust towards him.. The horrible thing is that people have took this rumor and ran with it.. I think LP just has theories, but then puts them out there like it's the truth, his word..I don't buy it..He is not an expert, and I find it so funny that he is considered to be a expert on this case, when nothing he has said has ever been confirmed (CA choking Casey out, the dumpster by TL apt. being a big point of interest, shall I go on?)

As for NG, I think she is one of the most hard headed individuals I've ever saw.. She is so one-sided, won't even acknowledge you if you even say the slightest thing about maybe Caylee being alive. She obviously does not believe in "innocent until proven guilty".. She exaggerates on the littlest stuff.. Old news is breaking news to her. I would hate to have her prosecute my case if I was an innocent person.. With all that being said, I love the show.. I loved it when Scott P was top news, when Natalie H. was top news.. I love it because she dedicates her shows to the news stories we are interested in.. I might love the show, but I am not to fond of her!

A lot of conclusions have been made with what has been made available so far..More people than not have convicted Casey and branded Caylee not alive..We all have a right to our opinions, and have a right to or not to explain ourselves.. And, though everyone has different opinions, we all have the same thing in common, and it's our love and concern for Caylee.

One thing to remember is, LP was there for 9 days, and saw Casey in person along with her family. I don't think he puts these stories out there as facts, but just to get people thinking. People who know him and actually met him seem to think he has a heart of gold, and is honest as the day is long. IF you notice, he always precedes most of his statements with "I believe..." or "What we've learned is..." and if he says something is a fact... it is.
I don't know why he has the idea that Lee is Caylee's dad... it could be something his female BG heard, or one of the other BG's said or heard... or even something Lee said, because Lee did talk to his crew a lot, and Lee was in touch with LP even after he went back to CA.

LP went down to FL and bonded Casey out, in good faith that he would be allowed to talk to her and find out where Caylee is. He also believed at that time that Caylee was alive. Baez then did an about-face and told him they were not to question Casey AT ALL and so their hands were tied. Basically he used them as security and nothing more. Casey used him as a means to get out of jail, and then spit in his face, more or less... as did the Anthonys. The same thing they did to Tim Miller. They wanted Tim to go all over the country to look for a LIVE Caylee, and when he didn't, they turned on him PDQ, even accused him of stealing donations!

I know some here don't like LP.. that's their choice. But I believe he is a good investigator and has contacts in the OCSO and it's possible that he knows a lot more than we think that he can't talk about now. He is NOT a fool, and I heard him say that he went to law school. He does seem to have the respect of many involved in this case, and NG keeps having him on her show, so what he says is of some value. His theories make as much sense as some I've seen posted on these boards! And considering that he agrees with a lot of postes here who think Cindy is living in la-la land... what's there not to like??
  #116  
Old 10-12-2008, 11:53 AM
supergirl's Avatar
supergirl supergirl is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: northwest florida
Posts: 1,023
I truly hope that Kaylee is alive. I read alot of opinions of why she cannot be and I do see the point being made. One of the things I also see is the many contradictions involving the info released. I have forced myself to step back and look at what info was released as "official" by LE and how much has been innuendo, rumor, and people personal opinions and thoughts. Because of the inconsistancy, I can go either way. And since I don't know for sure, I am trying to absorb the info going both ways. The majority think Kaylee is gone, but although the numbers are smaller, the folks hoping Kaylee is alive have valid points also. In my heart, I will always chose hope over all else until officals give absolute fact showing me otherwise. Maybe this week they will by the way of the GJ. But until then, I hope everyone can come to this thread to try to support hope, instead of trying to take that away from the people who believe in it.
  #117  
Old 10-12-2008, 12:14 PM
vickiev vickiev is offline
Always praying for Caylee
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NJ
Posts: 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by TxLady2 View Post
One thing to remember is, LP was there for 9 days, and saw Casey in person along with her family. I don't think he puts these stories out there as facts, but just to get people thinking. People who know him and actually met him seem to think he has a heart of gold, and is honest as the day is long. IF you notice, he always precedes most of his statements with "I believe..." or "What we've learned is..." and if he says something is a fact... it is.
I don't know why he has the idea that Lee is Caylee's dad... it could be something his female BG heard, or one of the other BG's said or heard... or even something Lee said, because Lee did talk to his crew a lot, and Lee was in touch with LP even after he went back to CA.

LP went down to FL and bonded Casey out, in good faith that he would be allowed to talk to her and find out where Caylee is. He also believed at that time that Caylee was alive. Baez then did an about-face and told him they were not to question Casey AT ALL and so their hands were tied. Basically he used them as security and nothing more. Casey used him as a means to get out of jail, and then spit in his face, more or less... as did the Anthonys. The same thing they did to Tim Miller. They wanted Tim to go all over the country to look for a LIVE Caylee, and when he didn't, they turned on him PDQ, even accused him of stealing donations!

I know some here don't like LP.. that's their choice. But I believe he is a good investigator and has contacts in the OCSO and it's possible that he knows a lot more than we think that he can't talk about now. He is NOT a fool, and I heard him say that he went to law school. He does seem to have the respect of many involved in this case, and NG keeps having him on her show, so what he says is of some value. His theories make as much sense as some I've seen posted on these boards! And considering that he agrees with a lot of postes here who think Cindy is living in la-la land... what's there not to like??
I agree with you in the sense that he does care about Caylee..I didn't think it was the right thing to do starting a rumor of incest.. And your right, he has his own theories like everyone on this board, however we might disagree on whether he is putting it out as a theory or a fact..I take it like he is saying "this is a fact", and you take it the other way, which is fine, because we are two different individuals, with two different opinions.. But like I keep saying, even though we all have a difference in opinions, we all have the same goal, and it's to find Caylee!

I appreciate you voicing your own opinion about LP..Even though I might not like him, it is ALWAYS fair to hear someone else's point of view! A difference in opinion is not going to make me not like someone!

So with all that being said, let's agree to disagree, and keep on focusing on Caylee!
  #118  
Old 10-12-2008, 12:15 PM
vickiev vickiev is offline
Always praying for Caylee
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NJ
Posts: 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by TxLady2 View Post
One thing to remember is, LP was there for 9 days, and saw Casey in person along with her family. I don't think he puts these stories out there as facts, but just to get people thinking. People who know him and actually met him seem to think he has a heart of gold, and is honest as the day is long. IF you notice, he always precedes most of his statements with "I believe..." or "What we've learned is..." and if he says something is a fact... it is.
I don't know why he has the idea that Lee is Caylee's dad... it could be something his female BG heard, or one of the other BG's said or heard... or even something Lee said, because Lee did talk to his crew a lot, and Lee was in touch with LP even after he went back to CA.

LP went down to FL and bonded Casey out, in good faith that he would be allowed to talk to her and find out where Caylee is. He also believed at that time that Caylee was alive. Baez then did an about-face and told him they were not to question Casey AT ALL and so their hands were tied. Basically he used them as security and nothing more. Casey used him as a means to get out of jail, and then spit in his face, more or less... as did the Anthonys. The same thing they did to Tim Miller. They wanted Tim to go all over the country to look for a LIVE Caylee, and when he didn't, they turned on him PDQ, even accused him of stealing donations!

I know some here don't like LP.. that's their choice. But I believe he is a good investigator and has contacts in the OCSO and it's possible that he knows a lot more than we think that he can't talk about now. He is NOT a fool, and I heard him say that he went to law school. He does seem to have the respect of many involved in this case, and NG keeps having him on her show, so what he says is of some value. His theories make as much sense as some I've seen posted on these boards! And considering that he agrees with a lot of postes here who think Cindy is living in la-la land... what's there not to like??

oh, and as for Tim.. I think he is an Angel in Disguise..He truly is a hero in every sense of the word..
  #119  
Old 10-12-2008, 12:43 PM
Seranade Seranade is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 502
Quote:
Originally Posted by supergirl View Post
I truly hope that Kaylee is alive. I read alot of opinions of why she cannot be and I do see the point being made. One of the things I also see is the many contradictions involving the info released. I have forced myself to step back and look at what info was released as "official" by LE and how much has been innuendo, rumor, and people personal opinions and thoughts. Because of the inconsistancy, I can go either way. And since I don't know for sure, I am trying to absorb the info going both ways. The majority think Kaylee is gone, but although the numbers are smaller, the folks hoping Kaylee is alive have valid points also. In my heart, I will always chose hope over all else until officals give absolute fact showing me otherwise. Maybe this week they will by the way of the GJ. But until then, I hope everyone can come to this thread to try to support hope, instead of trying to take that away from the people who believe in it.
I agree. Take a look at the difference between the title of the following linked article, and what the LE rep Nieves is actually saying:

The title is "Mother of Missing Florida Toddler Caylee Anthony Might Soon Be Charged With Murder"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ?everything View Post
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,435002,00.html

"We’re not going to project what we will doing in the next couple of days or in the coming weeks," Orange County Sheriff's Capt. Angelo Nieves told FOXNews.com on Thursday. He said that includes information about a forthcoming arrest or new charges, if any.

But, he emphasized, it is not a death or murder case — yet.

"It is a missing person investigation. We have not changed that at this point," Nieves told FOXNews.com. "When we do, that will be made clear and done so with the State Attorney’s office."


So after reading the article, I will say that there should be more hope for everyone that Caylee is alive and they just have not found her yet. Hopefully they will soon.
  #120  
Old 10-12-2008, 08:16 PM
BlueEyedSpy BlueEyedSpy is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreatheLife21 View Post
Anyway i have been looking at the pings for the 16th and others, it seems like she could have dropped Caylee of with someone who lives close. She may have stayed where ever she dropped her off for 3 and a half hours before she went to TL’s then rented movies. She revisits this area many times before Jul 15th. But still working on it this and i believe Caylee is alive. All evidence can still be explained and so far to me nothing has changed.
I think your theory is very much valid, and I'd be interested in seeing what you come up with once you match the pings to the rest of the information and see what it tells you for the 15th and 16th.

My theory is that these 2 days are the most detrimental of all.
  #121  
Old 10-12-2008, 08:46 PM
BlueEyedSpy BlueEyedSpy is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray's Mom View Post
As it should be. You feel what you feel as does everone else.

My husband and I waited until we were emotionally/financially ready to have a child and we waited too long to be able to have our own. We are currently in the process of a second adoption and are looking for a child that is the same age as Caylee. Oh how we wish we could have her.

Because of that, I "feel" so many things. But what I "feel" ON THIS THREAD is a non-issue. This is a thread that 100 percent feels that she is alive and that is why I keep coming here to read what you have to say. The what, where and why is a non-issue for me for you never waiver that this sweet girl is alive.

I cannot speak for everyone on this forum's "Gut", "Feelings" or "Opinions", but, I know that EVERYONE in this forum is on Caylee's side weather anyone AGREES WTH THE PATH THAT GETS US THERE OR NOT.

It make me sad to see this little one reduced to an argument between "them" and "us". No matter how much I disagree, I have admiration of all of you that believe that Caylee is alive.

Consider this your pep talk.
What a sweet, eloquently spoken post.

I think I can speak for all of us here (just this once ) in saying that it's especially refreshing to see your recognition of the fact that we are all here for Caylee.

It's great to hear something so positive and supportive from the other side of the fence, and I wish it would happen much more frequently.

I normally dislike most of these silly icons, but your post is so deserving.
  #122  
Old 10-12-2008, 08:50 PM
okiedokietoo's Avatar
okiedokietoo okiedokietoo is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: OK
Posts: 3,323
Quote:
Originally Posted by TxLady2 View Post
I think one reason for the absence of an Amber Alert is because a month had gone by before Caylee was reported missing. Amber Alerts are issued because of imminent danger to a child. Amber Alerts are generally put up on roads and highways with a description of the child, plus the vehicle and the kidnapper, if they are known.
It seems to me that LE focused on Casey from Day One... just like Cindy said. They never looked at other suspects, and they also focused on the assumption that Caylee was not alive. That to me says that many leads may not have been followed up on. It also explains the Anthonys anger, and frustration with the case... because it seems they are the ONLY ones who believe that Caylee is alive, and Casey is not responsible for what happened.
most of the leads come to the LE from CA. KC changed the description of the car twice. Then she changed the kidnap location from Sawgrass apts to Blanchard Park. etc etc
  #123  
Old 10-13-2008, 07:16 AM
?everything's Avatar
?everything ?everything is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 77
Just sitting here drinking my coffee waiting for my granddaughter to come over. I have been watching her since her nanny went to visit her sister/small vacation. I had a really strange thought. The PI's that are looking for Caylee. What if they did find Caylee and are bringing her home. I do think that they might have just found her. It is just a really strong feeling I have this morn.
__________________
Thank you Websleuths for letting me have a place to speak my thoughts.
  #124  
Old 10-13-2008, 07:57 AM
Seranade Seranade is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 502
Quote:
Originally Posted by ?everything View Post
Just sitting here drinking my coffee waiting for my granddaughter to come over. I have been watching her since her nanny went to visit her sister/small vacation. I had a really strange thought. The PI's that are looking for Caylee. What if they did find Caylee and are bringing her home. I do think that they might have just found her. It is just a really strong feeling I have this morn.
I so hope you are right.
  #125  
Old 10-13-2008, 11:24 AM
Kooba Kooba is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seranade View Post
I so hope you are right.
Seranade,
Just want to say I admire you. I saw some of your posts on another thread, you are very strong. Keep it up.

I have said many times that I believe Caylee is alive and coming home. I feel it in my heart. Something about the way KC said she would never hurt her daughter in the first phone call from jail. I think she gave her to someone because she knew she couldn't take care of her the way she needed and she didn't want CA having control of her. There is so much more to this than any of us know and it will come out soon when Caylee comes home ALIVE!!!!!
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
This thread is for posters that believe Calee is still alive #5 CW Caylee Anthony 2 years old 528 10-07-2008 11:34 PM
This thread is for posters that believe Calee is still alive #4 Tricia Caylee Anthony 2 years old 482 09-25-2008 05:35 PM
This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive # 3 christine2448 Caylee Anthony 2 years old 336 09-18-2008 03:18 PM
This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive # 2 christine2448 Caylee Anthony 2 years old 801 09-12-2008 07:46 PM
This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive mystified Caylee Anthony 2 years old 410 09-06-2008 03:01 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:59 AM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!