Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #176  
Old 10-14-2008, 12:54 AM
Spangle's Avatar
Spangle Spangle is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by summermood32 View Post
They have 6 and 6x toddler clothes and yes disney costume princess dresses costumes run pretty small also if anyone is like me if i bought a dress i would gett it bigger little girls like to dress up etc when its halloween u get a bigger size cause its cold outside and they where clothes underneath!
Very logical. Pretty much how it was when my girl was that age.
__________________
Just my opinion.....
Finally found a reason for the Ignore feature!
  #177  
Old 10-14-2008, 01:24 AM
CaliMama CaliMama is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreatheLife21 View Post
I read this a while back and i think that it was odd that she changed her story. Do you think that somebody told her to change it? Wasn't there a third friend also. Anyway i was looking for ideas about places she could be hiding her (If thats the case) in the 28.5028444 -81.2863333 cell tower circle.
Anyway when she was riding around with the cops she was picking out places that she had some sort of link to except The Crossings at Conway which is in this circle. I don't wan't to give anybody false hopes that i am on to something or anything. I just think she would have to be dropped off somewhere in the area before she she went to AL's on the 16th.
IIRC, KTC's husband/BF refused to turn over the cell phone records. I was under the impression that after she spoke with LE, she spoke with her husband/bf and then she changed her story.
  #178  
Old 10-14-2008, 01:38 AM
AutomaticAuttie's Avatar
AutomaticAuttie AutomaticAuttie is offline
Live Better
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: WASHINGTON
Posts: 1,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabelle View Post
She is a sensationalist - does it for the ratings. Would like to see her daughter in a size 6 dress when she is 2-1/2 years old. Idiot she is, NG.
Very well said!
__________________
"What you see and hear depends a good deal on where you are standing: it also depends on what sort of person you are." - C.S. Lewis
  #179  
Old 10-14-2008, 01:57 AM
BreatheLife21 BreatheLife21 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Orlando FL
Posts: 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliMama View Post
IIRC, KTC's husband/BF refused to turn over the cell phone records. I was under the impression that after she spoke with LE, she spoke with her husband/bf and then she changed her story.
I was glad to see you saw my post since it change pages and all.
Do you remember a story of someone who didn't want to speak to LE and got a lawer?
  #180  
Old 10-14-2008, 02:01 AM
AutomaticAuttie's Avatar
AutomaticAuttie AutomaticAuttie is offline
Live Better
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: WASHINGTON
Posts: 1,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreatheLife21 View Post
I was glad to see you saw my post since it change pages and all.
Do you remember a story of someone who didn't want to speak to LE and got a lawer?
Are you talking about the female BH who will not talk to LE and got a lawyer?
__________________
"What you see and hear depends a good deal on where you are standing: it also depends on what sort of person you are." - C.S. Lewis
  #181  
Old 10-14-2008, 02:03 AM
CaliMama CaliMama is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreatheLife21 View Post
I was glad to see you saw my post since it change pages and all.
Do you remember a story of someone who didn't want to speak to LE and got a lawer?
I remember hearing that but don't remember a name...or even if a name was given.
  #182  
Old 10-14-2008, 02:13 AM
BreatheLife21 BreatheLife21 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Orlando FL
Posts: 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutomaticAuttie View Post
Are you talking about the female BH who will not talk to LE and got a lawyer?
Possibly , is this the third friend ? mabe she could have told KTC to shut up .
  #183  
Old 10-14-2008, 02:27 AM
CaliMama CaliMama is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreatheLife21 View Post
Possibly , is this the third friend ? mabe she could have told KTC to shut up .
Oh are you talking about the third friend that used to hide in that secret spot that she showed LE? KTC said her name was Jessica, I believe.
  #184  
Old 10-14-2008, 03:02 AM
BreatheLife21 BreatheLife21 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Orlando FL
Posts: 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliMama View Post
Oh are you talking about the third friend that used to hide in that secret spot that she showed LE? KTC said her name was Jessica, I believe.
Yes thats the one, thanks. I guess i looking for names to addys to see all the possible people who could live in this area.
  #185  
Old 10-14-2008, 03:04 AM
TheLoneRanger TheLoneRanger is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueEyedSpy View Post
LOL!

Caylee is about 18 months old in that picture in her Disney dress. Dear God, when these people don't have actual news to report, they fabricate, and then try to make an 18 month old WEAR that fabric!

It's pathetic.
LOL - Ditto on that! That's actually being generous... I was thinking she looked younger - maybe 14mo or even less....? imo I mean, she barely has ANY hair! Nobody cuts their baby girls hair off... ya let it grow at least til their like 2 & then do bangs or something, ya would think....? imo.... she is waaaaaaaaaaay under 2yo in that polka dotted minnie mouse dress
  #186  
Old 10-14-2008, 03:04 AM
BreatheLife21 BreatheLife21 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Orlando FL
Posts: 199
Anyway mabe since its not reported , GA and CA are still out looking. They are out on weekends at a small market at the corner of Goldenrod and Curryford still handing out flyers then they go to a car lot a little further north on Goldenrod , or at least the last 2 weekends. GA still has his mobile billboard. There is not many posters of Caylee on many buildings around except a few small buisneses's. There was never many posters out there in the begining , like others that were missing ,not saying they didn't deserve they do . I guess i am saying the way media jumped to conclusions Caylee did not get to be heard about in that way like she deserved. This weekend i am not working and i will try to do something positive. Just dont know what yet.
  #187  
Old 10-14-2008, 07:29 AM
looking4clues looking4clues is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just__me View Post
Why have none of the Anthony's offered up any money towards the reward? I just keep thinking if it were my granddaughter I would put up everything I owned to bring her home.
The other thing that really bothers me is why has no one come forward with information I mean $250,000 is a lot of money and I am sure more than anyone involved would have. There is no way Casey is the only one that kows where she is... is there?
The Anthonys don't have money to put up reward money. I believe it's been stated they recently went through bankruptcy.
  #188  
Old 10-14-2008, 07:37 AM
looking4clues looking4clues is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueEyedSpy View Post
I'd say that this pretty much kills the dress discussion as being Caylee's dress -

"I am not going to identify the name of the organization involved, as they should not be judged by the actions of a single person; however, I will say that Tim told me that there are suspicions regarding the origin of that dress and how it ended up in that area."

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_...e-anthony.html
DEFINITELY! And how sick is it if someone planted it there?

Even if it was not planted, how odd would it be to find a Disney dress? I mean it is Orlanda for goodness sake!

FWIW, my personal experience with Disney clothing is that it was always cut quite generously aside from the PJ Pals(pajamas.) I never bought a size up. Also, no reason for them to buy Halloween costumes a size up. It's not going to be COLD in Florida on Halloween...at least no colder than a t-shirt underneath it would cover I wouldn't think...

JMO though...

This leak was done intentionally(I believe) because of the CJ convening today.
  #189  
Old 10-14-2008, 09:19 AM
3girls 3girls is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: RI
Posts: 88
I was just thinking about this possibility and wondered what you think of this:

Do you think that the As have a good idea as to where Caylee may be, but are waiting to pursue it until after the GJ indicts KC? Why? Because that way she will be charged with murder and the child endangerment or neglect charges would be dropped. This would only make her accountable to the check theft because the state could no longer charge her with murder? It would be nice to see any positive information regarding Caylee being alive in the next few days...
  #190  
Old 10-14-2008, 09:53 AM
Boston's Avatar
Boston Boston is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boston
Posts: 2,911
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3girls View Post
I was just thinking about this possibility and wondered what you think of this:

Do you think that the As have a good idea as to where Caylee may be, but are waiting to pursue it until after the GJ indicts KC? Why? Because that way she will be charged with murder and the child endangerment or neglect charges would be dropped. This would only make her accountable to the check theft because the state could no longer charge her with murder? It would be nice to see any positive information regarding Caylee being alive in the next few days...
If the Anthony's know where Caylee is then they should be charged with obstruction of Justice & Lying to to LE - They Both were asked by LE if they knew were Caylee was & they said no

So if there playing some kind of shell game with Caylee just to protect Casey then they'll be sitting in Jail right along with their daughter when this is over
  #191  
Old 10-14-2008, 11:59 AM
CaliMama CaliMama is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
If the Anthony's know where Caylee is then they should be charged with obstruction of Justice & Lying to to LE - They Both were asked by LE if they knew were Caylee was & they said no

So if there playing some kind of shell game with Caylee just to protect Casey then they'll be sitting in Jail right along with their daughter when this is over
It doesn't necessarily mean that they are playing a shell game. For instance:

Caylee could have been located more recently than when asked by LE. The PI's could have found her and kept the location secret so that the A's wouldn't be obstructing justice. Also, if there is a dangerous element involved, they may not say anything out of fear.
  #192  
Old 10-14-2008, 12:01 PM
raeann's Avatar
raeann raeann is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kansas
Posts: 4,989
Regarding the Disney dress, Tim tried to be very direct on NG last night in his statement about the dress but said it in a way that NG was too obtuse to even realize he had done it! He stated clearly that the dress was in GOOD condition. Any red tafetta type material from a Disney costume would be faded out by rain and sun within days if left outdoors in the Florida weather. There is NO WAY possible that it would be in GOOD condition as of July 15, let alone by September or October. I thought that it was Tim's way of contradicting the implications of NG without directly confronting her.
  #193  
Old 10-14-2008, 12:16 PM
CaliMama CaliMama is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by raeann View Post
Regarding the Disney dress, Tim tried to be very direct on NG last night in his statement about the dress but said it in a way that NG was too obtuse to even realize he had done it! He stated clearly that the dress was in GOOD condition. Any red tafetta type material from a Disney costume would be faded out by rain and sun within days if left outdoors in the Florida weather. There is NO WAY possible that it would be in GOOD condition as of July 15, let alone by September or October. I thought that it was Tim's way of contradicting the implications of NG without directly confronting her.
Agreed Raeann. I don't think that it would be in good condition anywhere in the U.S. during the summer months. But if it is hers and it is in good condition then it means she is definitely alive because it couldn't have been there very long at all!
  #194  
Old 10-14-2008, 12:18 PM
vickiev vickiev is offline
Always praying for Caylee
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NJ
Posts: 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLoneRanger View Post
LOL - Ditto on that! That's actually being generous... I was thinking she looked younger - maybe 14mo or even less....? imo I mean, she barely has ANY hair! Nobody cuts their baby girls hair off... ya let it grow at least til their like 2 & then do bangs or something, ya would think....? imo.... she is waaaaaaaaaaay under 2yo in that polka dotted minnie mouse dress
LOL.. I was thinking that she was about a year old in that pic.. no older than that.. Unbelievable what people will run with just to fit into their theory.. I think that this case might be the end of NG.. She sure has some nerve treating Tim the way she did last night.. All because she wanted to CONVINCE her viewers that it was Caylees, even when Tim was saying he didnt think so.. One day Karma is going to come around and bite her in the behind
  #195  
Old 10-14-2008, 01:04 PM
secreteye's Avatar
secreteye secreteye is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: TX
Posts: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliMama View Post
IIRC, KTC's husband/BF refused to turn over the cell phone records. I was under the impression that after she spoke with LE, she spoke with her husband/bf and then she changed her story.

I think that you are right about the cell phone records, CaliMama. I'm wondering if it was Casey who asked her (KTC) to not say that she had talked to her?
__________________
IMHO only.
  #196  
Old 10-14-2008, 05:55 PM
Fandy's Avatar
Fandy Fandy is offline
Polite & Interested Newbie, if I don't ask, I'll never know!
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: northeast coastline
Posts: 665
I wanted to know how you all were processing the GJ indictment and if this has been acceptable.

I read this thread regularly and although I logically couldn't agree with your opinions (except for PR, that one got me thinking), I still really wished some of your theories would come true....because there was hope.

i'm sincerely sorry that the conclusion doesn't bring a happy ending.
__________________
Keeping the Litterbox Clean! (these are not my cats, they are generic~mine are much cuter)!
  #197  
Old 10-14-2008, 06:14 PM
Seranade Seranade is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 502
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fandy View Post
I wanted to know how you all were processing the GJ indictment and if this has been acceptable.

I read this thread regularly and although I logically couldn't agree with your opinions (except for PR, that one got me thinking), I still really wished some of your theories would come true....because there was hope.

i'm sincerely sorry that the conclusion doesn't bring a happy ending.
I am still witholding judgemnent, for now. Plenty of people have been indicted who later turned out to be innocent. It is as easy as pie for a prosecutor to get an indictment.

But you know what? I am not now nor have I ever been concerned with what happens to Casey. I just want Caylee to come home alive, safe and happy and as sweetly beautiful as ever. I admit I am praying harder today than I have been, but I cannot go there, I cannot let go....
  #198  
Old 10-14-2008, 06:16 PM
Evan's Mom's Avatar
Evan's Mom Evan's Mom is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 1,017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fandy View Post
I wanted to know how you all were processing the GJ indictment and if this has been acceptable.

I read this thread regularly and although I logically couldn't agree with your opinions (except for PR, that one got me thinking), I still really wished some of your theories would come true....because there was hope.

i'm sincerely sorry that the conclusion doesn't bring a happy ending.
It breaks my heart so much that I can't even post more than this about it.
__________________
"Life's splendor forever lies in wait about each one of us in all its fullness, but veiled from view, deep down, invisible, far off. It is there, though, not hostile, not reluctant, not deaf. If you summon it by the right word, by its right name, it will come."
- Kafka
"Know the right moment."

What I type here is mostly my opinion.
I really don't care if my opinions offend.
  #199  
Old 10-14-2008, 06:19 PM
CaliMama CaliMama is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fandy View Post
I wanted to know how you all were processing the GJ indictment and if this has been acceptable.

I read this thread regularly and although I logically couldn't agree with your opinions (except for PR, that one got me thinking), I still really wished some of your theories would come true....because there was hope.

i'm sincerely sorry that the conclusion doesn't bring a happy ending.
Saying that you "couldn't logically agree" with our opinions is a backhanded way of saying our opinions are illogical. I have not seen one illogical opinion on this thread. My opinion (and those of others) was based on inconsistencies by LE, an unwillingness to say definitively that Caylee was in fact deceased by using words like probably, we beilieve etc. My opinion was based on the fact that they continued to reiterate that they were conducting a missing persons investigation etc...these are not illogical reasons for believing that Caylee is still alive.

As far as the indictment, I did not hear the evidence presented since it is sealed, so I do not have an opinion right now. I will totally have an opinion when this goes to trial though For now, I am still hoping. This does not make me or anyone else illogical btw.
  #200  
Old 10-14-2008, 06:26 PM
Seranade Seranade is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 502
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliMama View Post
Saying that you "couldn't logically agree" with our opinions is a backhanded way of saying our opinions are illogical. I have not seen one illogical opinion on this thread. My opinion (and those of others) was based on inconsistencies by LE, an unwillingness to say definitively that Caylee was in fact deceased by using words like probably, we beilieve etc. My opinion was based on the fact that they continued to reiterate that they were conducting a missing persons investigation etc...these are not illogical reasons for believing that Caylee is still alive.

As far as the indictment, I did not hear the evidence presented since it is sealed, so I do not have an opinion right now. I will totally have an opinion when this goes to trial though For now, I am still hoping. This does not make me or anyone else illogical btw.
What CaliMama said..
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
This thread is for posters that believe Calee is still alive #5 CW Caylee Anthony 2 years old 528 10-07-2008 11:34 PM
This thread is for posters that believe Calee is still alive #4 Tricia Caylee Anthony 2 years old 482 09-25-2008 05:35 PM
This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive # 3 christine2448 Caylee Anthony 2 years old 336 09-18-2008 03:18 PM
This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive # 2 christine2448 Caylee Anthony 2 years old 801 09-12-2008 07:46 PM
This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive mystified Caylee Anthony 2 years old 410 09-06-2008 03:01 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:52 PM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!