Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-15-2008, 07:15 AM
Waddles's Avatar
Waddles Waddles is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Paris
Posts: 2,418
Casey's arrest for murder

Sorry if this has been discussed but is she in jail now finally?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-15-2008, 07:28 AM
darlin gal's Avatar
darlin gal darlin gal is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: treehouse
Posts: 4,113
Yes.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73127
Snug as a bug in a nice little cell.
__________________
Justice for Nevaeh FB Group http://bit.ly/justice4nevaeh

In Memory of Aja D. Johnson:
http://bit.ly/AjaFacebookGroup

In Memory of Ethan Stacy -
http://bit.ly/inmemoryofethan









Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-15-2008, 07:47 AM
Waddles's Avatar
Waddles Waddles is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Paris
Posts: 2,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by darlin gal View Post
Yes.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73127
Snug as a bug in a nice little cell.
Ah great, thanks for that, I didn't realise she was actually in custody till this morning
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-15-2008, 08:01 AM
TheLoneRanger TheLoneRanger is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
Ah great, thanks for that, I didn't realise she was actually in custody till this morning
LOL - ya mean ya missed the hilarious clip of CA pulling over on the side of the road & getting out & walking back to beat on the car window & scream at reporters on roadside while she wagged her finger in their faces during rush hour traffic hollerin' about how "Holly will N E V E R get another *Exclusive*!" [just before she pulled off road & illegally passed vehicles off the SIDE of road making her get~a~away] as she was taking KC to turn herself in......?!!!!!!

Last edited by TheLoneRanger; 10-15-2008 at 08:01 AM. Reason: [forgot to add hilarious]
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-15-2008, 08:04 AM
Waddles's Avatar
Waddles Waddles is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Paris
Posts: 2,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLoneRanger View Post
LOL - ya mean ya missed the hilarious clip of CA pulling over on the side of the road & getting out & walking back to beat on the car window & scream at reporters on roadside while she wagged her finger in their faces during rush hour traffic hollerin' about how "Holly will N E V E R get another *Exclusive*!" [just before she pulled off road & illegally passed vehicles off the SIDE of road making her get~a~away] as she was taking KC to turn herself in......?!!!!!!
Woah, no! LOL I'm really outta touch, going to catch up on some reading
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Solved Canada - Candace Derksen, 13, abducted and murdered in Winnipeg, 1984 Ranter Resolved Cold Cases 23 05-26-2011 05:26 PM
arrest made in 1979 rape and murder 2sisters Crimes in the News 14 12-20-2007 01:08 AM
DNA leads to murder arrest 23 yrs later narlacat Crimes in the News 5 04-12-2007 08:13 AM
FINALLY, an arrest in PSU student murder Hbgchick Crimes in the News 0 01-16-2007 01:07 PM
Police Arrest Murder Suspect On Run aussiegran Crimes in the News 0 04-18-2006 04:21 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:53 AM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!