Ping Map for June 18, 2008 - Discuss that day only

Not sure about pings....but I do know that she did NOT use her personal phone for 10 hours that day (18 1/2 hours if you go into the 17th).

Georgia PI- My only question is where did you get the information for JG's address? I originally had been told that he lived in Arden Villas, which is by Rusciano's house.

Georgia PI- My only question is where did you get the information for JG's address? I originally had been told that he lived in Arden Villas, which is by Rusciano's house.

In Tony L. interview with LE he said that Casey went to visit someone whom he assumed lived at Arden Villas and after 45 minuets came back to the pool area with JG in tow. So when I first read that I also assumed that JG lived there but on the documnets that first came out where you could still see address and phone number JG lists his address on page 7 of the documents as being in Orlando at Lake Marsha Dr and the number is 7000.

[I try not to show the entire address all together which helps cut down on webcrawlers picking them up.]

Here are all the calls associated with the Pings that day:

picture.php

So, if I am reading this correctly and by using what very little I know about cell phone pings (or think I know, I'm going to assume that what I know could very well be wrong), she stayed at TonE's until about 2:42pm, heads down to her parents house for an hour or so and then heads back to TonE's. Is that correct?

Early interviews and Whitepages.

In Tony L. interview with LE he said that Casey went to visit someone whom he assumed lived at Arden Villas and after 45 minuets came back to the pool area with JG in tow. So when I first read that I also assumed that JG lived there but on the documnets that first came out where you could still see address and phone number JG lists his address on page 7 of the documents as being in Orlando at Lake Marsha Dr and the number is 7000.

[I try not to show the entire address all together which helps cut down on webcrawlers picking them up.]

On JG's intial handwritten statement dated 7/16 he listed the Marsha address.

How wonderful to see this threads broken out into days this way! Thanks so much for doing this!

My pings for that afternoon show her taking a bit of a cruise...and why I have been interested in this date(and detour)
The call at 3.42pm pings at Chelsea harbour drive near Vista Park BLVD. Call was 115 sec to XXXX5443.

28.4547222 -81.2636111
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=....456128,-81.263616&spn=0.016488,0.033002&z=15

Or am I doing it wrong?
ETA- Also curious as to why we are missing the lat/long of the 15:16:17 call.

If I have worked it out correctly, looks like there is some missing time...
The pings from the incoming SMS at 2.42pm 28.5028444 -81.2863333
show her near Goldenrod and Curry Ford Rd, and the next ping is the one above.
According to google maps, that journey should take 11 mins.
will finish tomorrow...have a cheeky 3yr old who doesnt want to go to bed....cuddletime.

DUH me!! I hadnt waited for the google map to load properly, and I see you already had the ping there. :blushing:
ITs late here....Can I use that as my excuse? LOL...

Here are all the calls associated with the Pings that day:

picture.php

A POSSIBLE SYNOPSIS OF JUNE 18TH:

June 17th continued

8:36pm-11:18pm ---KC initiates texts and receives texts.....several to and from AL----------------from area of AL apartment
(one of them is not at apartment, otherwise why text)
June 18th

12:10-12:19am------KC makes 2 calls to Pappa John's Pizza and 2 calls to unknown # -----------from area of AL apartment

12:22am--------------KC texts AL (one of them is not at apartment, otherwise why text) ------------from area of AL apartment

12:31am--------------AL texts KC (one of them is not at apartment, otherwise why text) -----------from area of AL apartment

7:55am-10:48am----Several unknown texts, possibly ATT related - No other phone activity -------from area of AL apartment
(10+ hr gap since last text from AL at 12:31 am)
10:52am---------------KC texts Cindy A's cell phone -------------------------------------------------------from area of AL apartment

12:33pm---------------KC calls the Lexus Dealership-------------------------------------------------------from area of AL apartment

12:34pm---------------KC calls Cindy A's cell....3 sec (Mom, Call me please) -------------------------from area of AL apartment

12:35pm---------------KC calls Anthony home.....no answer (Cindy is working, where's GA?) -----from area of AL apartment

12:36pm---------------KC calls George A's cell twice, no answer (trying to find out where GA is?) -from area of AL apartment

1:09pm---------------- KC calls Cindy A's cell - 1.3 min (still trying to find out if GA is home?) -----from area of AL apartment

1:11pm-----------------KC calls Anthony home - 30 sec----(Hi dad, oh you're getting ready for
work, or wherever....oh shoot, I've got another call, I'll call you later OK) ----from area AL apartment
(Ah-haa, he's not going to be home! I've got to get in that backyard and
move Caylee!)

2:05pm-----------------KC texts AL -----------------------------------------------------------------------------from area of AL apartment

2:42pm-3:42pm-------KC is in Anthony Home area, possibly arrived there as early as 2:25pm-----Anthony home area
(rec'd 2 msgs (poss. from ATT) at 2:11p while en route & at 2:42p and
text from AL at 2:47pm)

(THIS QUITE POSSIBLY IS THE AFTERNOON KC BORROWED THE SHOVEL!!
(If Not on the 18th, KC was in Anthony Home area between 2:29p - 4:05p on the 17th)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=150&day=2008-6-18&c=4

2:47pm-----------------AL texts KC

3:42pm-----------------KC calls AL - almost 2 min. ----------------------------------------------------------from Anthony area

4:10pm-4:11pm-------KC calls Amy H. 1/1/2 min, she is en route back to AL's apartment -----------en route back to AL area

4:13pm-----------------KC calls Lexus Dealership again-----------------------------------------------------en route back to AL area

4:27pm-----------------Maria K. calls KC, 1 1/4 min.---------------------------------------------------------back in AL area

4:28pm-----------------No phone activity until 6:39pm (other than poss. ATT msgs----------------------in AL area
(2 hr. gap)
6:39pm-----------------KC calls Cindy A's cell- 2.6 min-------------------------------------------------------from AL Area
(This is the last call of the day of the 18th until 8:32am the next morn.) (13+ hr. gap)

...for 6/18-only thread...

IIRC, Brian B. states shovel day is 6/17 or 6/18 and Casey borrows shovel ~1:30-2:30PM or as late as maybe 3PM...not quite certain, but, she has it for ~1hr.

Consider the following ping, fb & computer forensic info and which may support shovel day as 6/17 or 6/18.

All times are approximate based on pings entering/leaving area...

ON TUE 6/17:

2:29PM...arrived @ G&C's...1 min call to Ricardo
2:44PM...attempted call to Tony...pinged @ G&C's
2:44PM...~20 second call to Tony...pinged @ G&C's
2:45PM...attempted call to Clint...pinged @ G&C's
2:45PM...~10 second call to Clint pinged @ G&C's
3:15PM...Facebook msg'd Amy "can't wait to get you moved in" (likely @ G&C's, IMHO)
3:31PM...downloaded Father's day pics to laptop (likely @ G&C's, IMHO)
3:53PM...text to Tony...pinged Lee Vista Area (note: pics downld @ 3:31, then ping @ 3:53..then next ping back @ G&C's)
3:55PM...text to Tony...pinged back @ G&C's
3:56PM...text to Tony...pinged @ G&C's
3:57PM...text to Tony...pinged @ G&C's
4:04PM...attempted call to Tony...pinged @ G&C's
4:05PM...~10 second call to Tony...pinged @ G&C's
5:20PM...called 9899#...Chris S. security gate maybe?
5:20PM-8:38PM...no cell activity...Chris S. states Casey there in dark Grand Cherokee​

ON WED 6/18:

3:16PM...arrived @ G&C's...short (seconds) call to Tony
3:42PM...pinged @ G&C's...2 min call to Tony...
4:11PM...left G&C's before this time...2 min call to Amy...pinged NE of Chris S. house​
NOTE: Brian B. comments on seeing the PONTIAC backed into the garage. 6/17 events suggest Casey had to change cars between 4:05PM and 5:20PM to have Tony's GC @ Chris' by 5:20. Hmmmmm

...for 6/18-only thread...

IIRC, Brian B. states shovel day is 6/17 or 6/18 and Casey borrows shovel ~1:30-2:30PM or as late as maybe 3PM...not quite certain, but, she has it for ~1hr.

Consider the following ping, fb & computer forensic info and which may support shovel day as 6/17 or 6/18.

All times are approximate based on pings entering/leaving area...

ON TUE 6/17:

2:29PM...arrived @ G&C's...1 min call to Ricardo
2:44PM...attempted call to Tony...pinged @ G&C's
2:44PM...~20 second call to Tony...pinged @ G&C's
2:45PM...attempted call to Clint...pinged @ G&C's
2:45PM...~10 second call to Clint pinged @ G&C's
3:15PM...Facebook msg'd Amy "can't wait to get you moved in" (likely @ G&C's, IMHO)
3:31PM...downloaded Father's day pics to laptop (likely @ G&C's, IMHO)
3:53PM...text to Tony...pinged Lee Vista Area (note: pics downld @ 3:31, then ping @ 3:53..then next ping back @ G&C's)
3:55PM...text to Tony...pinged back @ G&C's
3:56PM...text to Tony...pinged @ G&C's
3:57PM...text to Tony...pinged @ G&C's
4:04PM...attempted call to Tony...pinged @ G&C's
4:05PM...~10 second call to Tony...pinged @ G&C's
5:20PM...called 9899#...Chris S. security gate maybe?
5:20PM-8:38PM...no cell activity...Chris S. states Casey there in dark Grand Cherokee​

ON WED 6/18:

3:16PM...arrived @ G&C's...short (seconds) call to Tony
3:42PM...pinged @ G&C's...2 min call to Tony...
4:11PM...left G&C's before this time...2 min call to Amy...pinged NE of Chris S. house​
NOTE: Brian B. comments on seeing the PONTIAC backed into the garage. 6/17 events suggest Casey had to change cars between 4:05PM and 5:20PM to have Tony's GC @ Chris' by 5:20. Hmmmmm

I show KC being in the A's home area on the 18th at 2:42pm....possibly being there earlier than that...but there is unknown activity on her phone at 2:42p.

I show KC being in the A's home area on the 18th at 2:42pm....possibly being there earlier than that...but there is unknown activity on her phone at 2:42p.

I stand corrected, Marsha. Thanks.

Now I see the 2:11PM incoming text up by Amscot,
then, a 2:42PM incoming ext by the Anthony home.

Thanks!

Casey borrows shovel- returns it 45 minutes later-then she turns phone off at 7pm- Today also is a --Full Moon -----but rainshowers until 9pm. No phone calls, No texts, No computer facebook files modified for this date. Noone confirmed being with her this evening that I have found. Very Very Bizarre Bahavior for Casey.

Does anyone have info on her for this evening?

If we go by the forensic reports released today, it's likely that KC moved Caylee's body into the trunk of the car the afternoon of the 18th or 19th of June. The pings for this day, support this as a possibility. (Based on the assumption that Caylee was killed on June 16th.)

MOO

Ping 11, 3:42 to 4:11 p.m. has Casey at Johnson's Wreckers.

Can someone tell me what the significance is of this landmark?

Ping 11, 3:42 to 4:11 p.m. has Casey at Johnson's Wreckers.

Can someone tell me what the significance is of this landmark?

This is Johnson's Wrecker and is where the car was towed to from Amscot, there is a cell tower located to the rear of the lot.

It is observed that when KC is a home her call's hit the two towers (see ping 10 & 11)

Weather records from Orlando Airport: Clear with some periodic clouds until at least 2:53 PM. Rain reported at 3:53 PM, turns heavy by 4:29 PM, and ends by 4:51 PM. A thunderstorm later rolls through beginning at 7:22 PM and ends by 8:33 PM. Rain is again reported at 8:53 and is over by 9:53.

June 18 Weather

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back