Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old > Resource Links, Case Calendar & Time Lines

Notices

Resource Links, Case Calendar & Time Lines Resource information for documents, interviews, important links and much more. Case calendar,cell pings/texts, and timeline tracking for serious analysis. This is where we are putting it all together. This forum is for true investigational purposes only and not general chit chat.

Old 10-15-2008, 01:39 PM

Ping Map and Timeline for June 16, 2008 - Discuss that day only.

Discuss that day only.

I have requested this thread because the information of that day's event's are getting scattered throuout the pings thread and is making it difficult to keep up with the informaion

Warning - Please discuss that days events only here.

Ping Map for June 16, 2008

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en...43396&t=h&z=11

Last edited by JBean; 11-07-2008 at 07:38 PM. Reason: fixed month in title
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Georgia PI For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2008, 01:42 PM
The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience

Great map GPI. I am curious as to why you added JB on this list. I have to say it goes along with a theory I have had. Just curious if this was a coincidence or you purposely added this.
Thanks for putting this together..either way!
Old 10-15-2008, 01:47 PM
The Stars Do Not Lie..People Lie

Need help ...

O/t kinda lol I have looked and looked for the calendar all of you are doing and can't find it.. also anyone know right off hand LA birthday and AL..?? or where I could find them.. looked for that dump of just ppl statements they wrote has alot of bd's on there but cant find that either.. sorry to be a pain.. TIA very much

Sweet Angel Caylee

Bless All the Little Angels

All I post is IMO
Old 10-15-2008, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiositycat View Post
Great map GPI. I am curious as to why you added JB on this list. I have to say it goes along with a theory I have had. Just curious if this was a coincidence or you purposely added this.

I will be adding it to all the maps, just as a place of reference.
Old 10-15-2008, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaD View Post
O/t kinda lol I have looked and looked for the calendar all of you are doing and can't find it.. also anyone know right off hand LA birthday and AL..?? or where I could find them.. looked for that dump of just ppl statements they wrote has alot of bd's on there but cant find that either.. sorry to be a pain.. TIA very much
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/cal...r=2008&do=&c=4
Old 10-15-2008, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiositycat View Post
Now I am curious too, are you willing to share?
Old 10-15-2008, 01:54 PM

No phone usage

I do know that on the 16th KC did NOT use her personal cell phone for 11hrs that day (22hrs if you go into the 17th)
Old 10-15-2008, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua_mom View Post
Now I am curious too, are you willing to share?
I will be adding it to all the maps, just as a place of reference.

But who knows, it might come in use.
Old 10-15-2008, 01:58 PM

Pinging at Amscot from 9pm - 11pm

Does anyone think this is strange? It looks to be approx 2 miles from AL's house, kind of far to be pinging if she's at his place. Any other thoughts?
Old 10-15-2008, 01:59 PM

I need some edumacating on cell phone pings please.

My understanding is that the pings can come from towers in that area. So to me, when I look at the map and follow the pings it appears that she stays home until 4:18PM (or ping 22) and then she goes up to TonE's place and stays there. Could that be concluded by following the ping map?
The Following User Says Thank You to txmama For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2008, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by txmama View Post
I need some edumacating on cell phone pings please.

My understanding is that the pings can come from towers in that area. So to me, when I look at the map and follow the pings it appears that she stays home until 4:18PM (or ping 22) and then she goes up to TonE's place and stays there. Could that be concluded by following the ping map?
Remember, She could be anywhere from 2 - 5 miles of the radius of that tower
Old 10-15-2008, 02:06 PM
The Stars Do Not Lie..People Lie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgia PI View Post
Thank you..

ok on your map ping 14.. was she in that area at those hours that long?? do you know who those 2 numbers belong too?? I really feel she dumped little sweet caylee in this area to the landfill.. i worked up a map about 2 months ago in the astrology thread with soulscape and was shocked when these pings came out in that area.. great map georgia... also do you think casey knew jb before all this happened??

Sweet Angel Caylee

Bless All the Little Angels

All I post is IMO
The Following User Says Thank You to MommaD For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2008, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Wow, that's a lot of range. I guess it could be bounced down to the Amscot cell tower if the other towers are too busy. I'll have to look into that to see how many other towers are in the vicinity.
Old 10-15-2008, 02:10 PM
Hoping & Wishing

Quote:
From the time George & Cindy left and up to 1:00 when the flurry of calls were made, is seems possible that Caylee died at home. Because after Casey left the A's residence she went to TL's house with no sign of Caylee.

Is this the presumed date that she went missing?

Justice will soon prevail...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Praying4Caylee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2008, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Great idea for this to have its own thread Georgia and thanks so much for sharing the map!

A question...Is the Sawgrass Appts. within 2-5 miles of the Ping 1 location as well? I mean, if she travelled there from her parent's home to the Sawgrass appartments would she probably still be pinging from that Ping 1 location?
Old 10-15-2008, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullet225ho View Post
I do know that on the 16th KC did NOT use her personal cell phone for 11hrs that day (22hrs if you go into the 17th)
Which hours was that?
Old 10-15-2008, 02:17 PM

No cell phone usage

On the 16ty these are times when KC was NOT using her personal phone.

6/16 7:45am 8:46am (1hr break)
6/16 8:46am 11:47am (3hr break)
6/16 11:47am 12:53pm(1hr+ break)
6/16 4:25pm 6:31pm(2hr+break)
6/16 8:03pm 10:59am 6/17(15hr break)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bullet225ho For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2008, 02:19 PM
FBI Agent in the next life

Ping 14

Nice work, as always, Georgia PI. Thanks for the thread. I've been thinking about June 16th over and over in my head and I have some thoughts.

Regarding Ping 14:

I have a post on the ping thread about the pattern of the 2 phone calls (and many others) that have no celltower info. IMO, these are calls that go to voicemail. These calls have these characteristics:

They come in pairs and both numbers are at the same exact time. The order that they appear in the cell log is not necessarily the order that they occurred.
Bot numbers have the same exact duration.
The first number is always a call to the same number (407-242-xxxx)
The second number is always from one of Casey's contacts. Her parents and Mark H. seem to be the top 2 ignored.
Both numbers do not ping to a celltower.

In many cases there is an SMS text from "11" very soon after these 2 calls. I believe this is the cellphone service texting to her phone that she has voicemail.
The Following User Says Thank You to ElizaAvalon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2008, 02:19 PM

Thanks for all your hard work. I was puzzled by the back and forth pings throughout the night, though. Then I realized that the Anthony house is right between the two towers, so maybe she was there all night and the reception just bounced back and forth between those two locations. If that's the case, it looks like she was at the Anthony's home, or nearby, pretty much all day until about 4:20. I wonder if CA gets home from work sometime after 4:30. Did KC leave then so she wouldn't have to see CA?
Old 10-15-2008, 02:22 PM

It would be really great to pull in all the text messages and phone calls for the 16th onto this same thread to really try and map out what she was doing! I know that several people on the ping thread have already done all of the work...could they be persuaded to post that information here???
Old 10-15-2008, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua_mom View Post
Does anyone think this is strange? It looks to be approx 2 miles from AL's house, kind of far to be pinging if she's at his place. Any other thoughts?
I noticed that, too. But, there are alot of businesses near that corner, like Sam's Club (I can't see KC going to Sam's, though), restaurants, and other things, so maybe she went out to eat or to the video store or something and it just happened to be picked up by the same cell tower as what would service Amscot.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hope for the Best For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2008, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope for the Best View Post
Thanks for all your hard work. I was puzzled by the back and forth pings throughout the night, though. Then I realized that the Anthony house is right between the two towers, so maybe she was there all night and the reception just bounced back and forth between those two locations. If that's the case, it looks like she was at the Anthony's home, or nearby, pretty much all day until about 4:20. I wonder if CA gets home from work sometime after 4:30. Did KC leave then so she wouldn't have to see CA?
In her LE testimony CA states that she normally gets off work around 5- 5:30 on days when she goes in early and between 5:30-6 pm on days that she goes in later. GA states that in his new security job, he works Sunday - Thursday from 3pm-11pm. I'm not sure when he allegedly started that new job...Does anyone know?
Old 10-15-2008, 02:31 PM
Semper Fi

Quote:
And George claims they left around noonish. Did Casey park around the corner and wait for George to leave or maybe she never left?
The Following User Says Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2008, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
In her LE testimony CA states that she normally gets off work around 5- 5:30 on days when she goes in early and between 5:30-6 pm on days that she goes in later. GA states that in his new security job, he works Sunday - Thursday from 3pm-11pm. I'm not sure when he allegedly started that new job...Does anyone know?
George works at Andrews International, which is a security company
The Following User Says Thank You to HRCODEPINK For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2008, 02:39 PM

Quote:
I noticed that, too. But, there are alot of businesses near that corner, like Sam's Club (I can't see KC going to Sam's, though), restaurants, and other things, so maybe she went out to eat or to the video store or something and it just happened to be picked up by the same cell tower as what would service Amscot.
Yes, good point! I wish we had a timeline from AL for that evening. Too many questions.

What time did she arrive? Did she ever leave his place that night to run an errand? Did they go out to eat/shop/etc? Who's car did they use? Did he see her car in the parking lot?