Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old > Resource Links, Case Calendar & Time Lines

Notices

Resource Links, Case Calendar & Time Lines Resource information for documents, interviews, important links and much more. Case calendar,cell pings/texts, and timeline tracking for serious analysis. This is where we are putting it all together. This forum is for true investigational purposes only and not general chit chat.


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-18-2008, 01:38 PM
Georgia PI's Avatar
Georgia PI Georgia PI is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 806
Ping Map for June 29, 2008 - Discuss this day only.

June 29, 2008 - Discuss this day only.

I have requested this thread because the information of that day's event's are getting scattered throuout the pings thread and is making it difficult to keep up with the informaion

Warning - Please discuss that days events only here.


Ping Map for June 29, 2008

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en...32587&t=h&z=11
__________________
Georgia PI

Last edited by Tom'sGirl; 10-18-2008 at 07:20 PM.
  #2  
Old 10-18-2008, 02:31 PM
BB12 BB12 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Prior Lake, MN moving to Utah in June 2010
Posts: 288
June 29- at 10:25 am casey asks to borrow Amy gas can. AH KC 06/29 10:25 AM Can I borrow you and your gas can today? KC AH Storage hun. I was supposed to have my stuff out by now. AH KC 06/29 11:24 AM S***. I forgot. KC AH Sorry! Hey, my camera is being shipped to your house. What should I do about that? AH KC 06/29 12:38 PM How soon? KC AH I don’t know. Once it’s fixed? AH KC 06/29 2:46 PM I wasn’t sure if it was already done. Have it sent to the house. I have a lot of details to fill you in on. I’ll call you later on. June 29 Casey stayed overnight at Tony L.’s. They (and his roommate) didn’t go anywhere just relaxed because, he had to pack. [3935 Sutton Pl Blvd Winter Park, FL 32792] Page 1016 Lines 1-6 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008. No cellular activity until . . .10:26 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until past midnight into the next day. Casey adds another pic to her Photobucket account. Collage pic of a bunch of Rock / Hip-Hop artist posters.
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540075.pdf
  #3  
Old 10-18-2008, 03:41 PM
Nickelfoo's Avatar
Nickelfoo Nickelfoo is offline
Are You Ready?
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: About 6 hours from Denver!
Posts: 88
Okay so on the 29th, she kept going back and forth somewhere between AL's and the Amscot? Or is she just staying right in the middle of the 2 towers and she just happens to hitting the tower with the least amount of traffic on it? Was she driving around?
__________________
Every Day is a Gift and Not a Given Right
  #4  
Old 11-09-2008, 10:10 AM
BondJamesBond BondJamesBond is offline
Retired WS Staff
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,906
The "Chase"

Not from cell ping info, still, seems appropriate to post here. I'm carrying this over from the EPass thread:

George states he's working Sun-Thu schedule. He also states at the end of the month he's working some extra...going in early. He doesn't state the circumstances of his seeing Casey leaving the house (e.g. where he was at the time), but, it almost seems that he may be driving up to the house since he sees her leaving the house (like he wasn't there at the time) and decides to give chase.

EPass records for 6/29 8:48AM, 8:53AM & 9:09AM agree with the route he described taking in the "chase" scene, and IMHO, the brief time period between toll booths suggests he was moving at a decent rate of speed. Someone could calc the ave speed using google to locate the booths, get distance and diff. in timestamps if interested.

There are no cell records from Casey <10:25AM 6/29 until she texts Amy asking about her gas can (recall the Pontiac is @ Amscot allegedly out of gas).

Speculation: Casey attempted to use Tony's dark colored Jeep Grand Cherokee to retrieve gas cans from the Anthony's home 6/29 <10:25AM and was surprised by George driving up. She spotted him driving up at a distance and pulled away in time for George not to get close enough to notice it was a Jeep GC vs. Cindy's Toyota 4Runner. IF George saw Casey he may not have payed close attention to the vehicle (your mind will convince you something is true if you believe it to be) and it would make sense to him she'd be in the 4Runner vs. another vehicle altogether.

This would explain:
(a) why Casey would be @ the house in something other than the Pontiac,
(b) why George thought she was in Cindy's 4Runner,
(c) why there are no EPass records for Cindy's 4Runner matching George's HHR
(d) why the first cell activity of the day is a Plan "B" to Amy about gas cans
(e) why Cindy would state that it never happened since she likely knew her 4Runner never went missing.
(f) why George's epass account establishes him traveling ~86mph between tolls

IMHO, we can, with high-confidence, conclude that the morning of 6/29, was, indeed, the morning of the "chase".
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BondJamesBond For This Useful Post:
  #5  
Old 11-09-2008, 10:29 AM
JWG's Avatar
JWG JWG is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Northeastern US
Posts: 1,773
Quote:
Originally Posted by BondJamesBond View Post
IMHO, we can, with high-confidence, conclude that the morning of 6/29, was, indeed, the morning of the "chase".
I agree with your assessment, including GA's mind ignoring the differences between the Jeep and Toyota when he sees KC, KC's motivation for stopping by her parent's that AM, and because the chase left her without gasoline options, her motivation for calling Amy about gas cans.
__________________
Smile
  #6  
Old 11-18-2008, 11:56 PM
Whisperer's Avatar
Whisperer Whisperer is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: San Francisco, Penninsula
Posts: 17,662
I am glad that this was cleared up. I was wondering about the chase for a long time.

But what happened to the green Toyota 4runner? I still see it being used as of July 30.
  #7  
Old 11-19-2008, 01:38 AM
BondJamesBond BondJamesBond is offline
Retired WS Staff
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,906
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
I am glad that this was cleared up. I was wondering about the chase for a long time.

But what happened to the green Toyota 4runner? I still see it being used as of July 30.
Nothing happened to the Toyota 4runner. It wasn't involved in the chase, IMHO, per the above speculation. Maybe I'm just not understanding your question.
  #8  
Old 02-01-2009, 11:33 PM
BondJamesBond BondJamesBond is offline
Retired WS Staff
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,906
OK...gonna toss this one out there. It goes against the grain of several things - which is why it is gnawing at me.

If everything else I've been using to establish a 6/19 or 6/20 disposal is just totally hosed. Setting the date of "the chase" on 6/29 per above has put Casey squarely near G&C's for things to occur...in Tony's Jeep.

Please forgive 'going theory' for a second, but, seems to fit best here relative to understanding "the chase".

If the body was still in the car 6/27 when the Pontiac was abandoned @ Amscot and Casey comandeered Tony's Jeep 6/29. Well then...taking a bagged body outta the Pontiac trunk and driving it down to Suburban Dr. for an oh-so-quick toss-it-out disposal would put Casey in position, and motivated, for the chase to begin.

Throw in the tease of two small stains in Tony's Jeep cargo area as reported in the most recent Jan release of docs...and, well...I know you don't have a smelly Jeep, but, you do have a scenario that is hard to ignore IMHO.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BondJamesBond For This Useful Post:
  #9  
Old 02-02-2009, 11:32 AM
AZlawyer's Avatar
AZlawyer AZlawyer is offline
Verified Attorney
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: AZ
Posts: 5,942
Quote:
Originally Posted by BondJamesBond View Post
OK...gonna toss this one out there. It goes against the grain of several things - which is why it is gnawing at me.

If everything else I've been using to establish a 6/19 or 6/20 disposal is just totally hosed. Setting the date of "the chase" on 6/29 per above has put Casey squarely near G&C's for things to occur...in Tony's Jeep.

Please forgive 'going theory' for a second, but, seems to fit best here relative to understanding "the chase".

If the body was still in the car 6/27 when the Pontiac was abandoned @ Amscot and Casey comandeered Tony's Jeep 6/29. Well then...taking a bagged body outta the Pontiac trunk and driving it down to Suburban Dr. for an oh-so-quick toss-it-out disposal would put Casey in position, and motivated, for the chase to begin.

Throw in the tease of two small stains in Tony's Jeep cargo area as reported in the most recent Jan release of docs...and, well...I know you don't have a smelly Jeep, but, you do have a scenario that is hard to ignore IMHO.

Interesting possibility, Bond!
  #10  
Old 04-11-2009, 07:17 PM
Woe.be.gone Woe.be.gone is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: onthecouch
Posts: 10,335
The Chase

Per CA during her April deposition (pt. 4) by JM.

GA was wrong about his chase dates. That was way before in April or May. CA said that the e-pass records do not support the chase in June.
She said they'd have to ask GA why he chased KC. CA has no idea.

She added Caylee was with her coloring when GA took off.
  #11  
Old 04-25-2009, 07:05 PM
JBean JBean is offline
WS Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Dana Point,CA
Posts: 20,221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woe.be.gone View Post
Per CA during her April deposition (pt. 4) by JM.

GA was wrong about his chase dates. That was way before in April or May. CA said that the e-pass records do not support the chase in June.
She said they'd have to ask GA why he chased KC. CA has no idea.

She added Caylee was with her coloring when GA took off.
bumping for thoughts from bond
  #12  
Old 04-25-2009, 07:22 PM
BondJamesBond BondJamesBond is offline
Retired WS Staff
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,906
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBean View Post
bumping for thoughts from bond
Well.......guess Cindy'll be willing to hand over George's E-Pass records going that far back so we can validate her version, eh?

Had to consider later if Casey might've actually been cruising by the Surburban Dr. disposal site Sunday, 6/29, in Tony's Jeep vs. trying to actually stop @ the house to attempt gas can swipe (again). That the cell activity of the day was a text to Amy 'bout getting her gas cans...immediately following the timing of the chase - as supported by the E-Pass records - was where I surmised the purpose of her trip. I've never liked the idea that George woulda been @ the house and Casey thinking she'd get by him (again). Wondering if Casey expected Cindy to be @ Mt. Dora visiting.

...anyway...I think we've seen at least once or twice when Cindy has been willing to bend the truth a bit...so...doesn't bother me too much her version doesn't agree w/ mine ...in fact...I guess it seems Cindy may have just added one more to her inconsistencies. Didn't we originally hear Cindy 'say' the chase never happened (I only recall hearing this second-hand...so I don't have a source for that, but, it was widely reported )? Now we have Cindy saying it DID happen...just not when Caylee was missing...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BondJamesBond For This Useful Post:
  #13  
Old 04-25-2009, 09:06 PM
Woe.be.gone Woe.be.gone is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: onthecouch
Posts: 10,335
For the record, GA denies the chase took place in "July" as well (near the end of part 4, Depo 4/9/09). Says he was "mistaken" about the month, was April or May not July. Says he saw KC getting on 408 in CA's car. Offers up the info that he and CA have separate Epass accts.

Obviously neither CA nor GA want GA's previous account of a chase to be part of the June/July happenings.

Have both GA's and CA's Epass records been released for June and July?
The Following User Says Thank You to Woe.be.gone For This Useful Post:
  #14  
Old 04-25-2009, 09:10 PM
Woe.be.gone Woe.be.gone is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: onthecouch
Posts: 10,335
Damn, I wish they'd get their script right. Their inconsistencies are driving me batty.
  #15  
Old 04-25-2009, 09:20 PM
treeseeker's Avatar
treeseeker treeseeker is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Heartland USA
Posts: 581
Pardon the butt-in here, but I did wonder earlier on re the chase, where Casey's car was on chase day, and how it came to be George thought she could be driving Cindy's car at all. If Cindy's car was home and available, wouldn't it be reasonable to assume that Cindy was also home? And, why would his first thought be to chase her, rather than walk in and ask Cindy if she loaned Casey the car? or at least call on the cell phone?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to treeseeker For This Useful Post:
  #16  
Old 04-25-2009, 09:48 PM
nyvictoria's Avatar
nyvictoria nyvictoria is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: New York City
Posts: 875
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woe.be.gone View Post
For the record, GA denies the chase took place in "July" as well (near the end of part 4, Depo 4/9/09). Says he was "mistaken" about the month, was April or May not July. Says he saw KC getting on 408 in CA's car. Offers up the info that he and CA have separate Epass accts.

Obviously neither CA nor GA want GA's previous account of a chase to be part of the June/July happenings.

Have both GA's and CA's Epass records been released for June and July?
I'm not sure about the EPass records and I honestly can't see Cindy giving Casey her car to use but...

I think if Cindy and George are now going out of their way to distance themselves from something they've previously said, we can probably assume the event did happen and that it happened on or very close to the original date they gave. Just saying...
__________________
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nyvictoria For This Useful Post:
  #17  
Old 04-25-2009, 10:30 PM
BondJamesBond BondJamesBond is offline
Retired WS Staff
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,906
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woe.be.gone View Post
For the record, GA denies the chase took place in "July" as well (near the end of part 4, Depo 4/9/09). Says he was "mistaken" about the month, was April or May not July. Says he saw KC getting on 408 in CA's car. Offers up the info that he and CA have separate Epass accts.

Obviously neither CA nor GA want GA's previous account of a chase to be part of the June/July happenings.

Have both GA's and CA's Epass records been released for June and July?
Do a forum search using "E-Pass" and you'll get the thread. Or...you can just goto my first post in the "Details emerge...fight..Part Deux" and you'll find a link to the post that shows images of the E-Pass records marked for G&C. I used it to show when Cindy & Caylee left & returned from Mt. Dora 6/15.

Quote:
Originally Posted by treeseeker View Post
Pardon the butt-in here, but I did wonder earlier on re the chase, where Casey's car was on chase day, and how it came to be George thought she could be driving Cindy's car at all. If Cindy's car was home and available, wouldn't it be reasonable to assume that Cindy was also home? And, why would his first thought be to chase her, rather than walk in and ask Cindy if she loaned Casey the car? or at least call on the cell phone?
*bold by me*

You just hafta chuckle @ it.

Of course, Casey's car was @ Amscot.

George stated earlier, IIRC, it wasn't uncommon for Casey to borrow Cindy's car. So, yes, your point 'bout George's reaction is right on the money, IMHO.

IIRC, George stated to the FBI he'd had enough and he was going to find out what was going on...so...obviously he was motivated by Casey being evasive. IIRC, in his FBI interview he was trying to nail it down around gas can theft week (e.g. 6/24'ish), but, wasn't certain @ the time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BondJamesBond For This Useful Post:
  #18  
Old 04-25-2009, 10:39 PM
treeseeker's Avatar
treeseeker treeseeker is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Heartland USA
Posts: 581
Quote:
Originally Posted by BondJamesBond View Post
Do a forum search using "E-Pass" and you'll get the thread. Or...you can just goto my first post in the "Details emerge...fight..Part Deux" and you'll find a link to the post that shows images of the E-Pass records marked for G&C. I used it to show when Cindy & Caylee left & returned from Mt. Dora 6/15.

*bold by me*

You just hafta chuckle @ it.

Of course, Casey's car was @ Amscot.

George stated earlier, IIRC, it wasn't uncommon for Casey to borrow Cindy's car. So, yes, your point 'bout George's reaction is right on the money, IMHO.

IIRC, George stated to the FBI he'd had enough and he was going to find out what was going on...so...obviously he was motivated by Casey being evasive. IIRC, in his FBI interview he was trying to nail it down around gas can theft week (e.g. 6/24'ish), but, wasn't certain @ the time.
Well, yeah...(chuckles). Very telling though - IMO they didn't trust each other concerning Casey. Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to treeseeker For This Useful Post:
  #19  
Old 04-25-2009, 11:50 PM
Woe.be.gone Woe.be.gone is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: onthecouch
Posts: 10,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by treeseeker View Post
Pardon the butt-in here, but I did wonder earlier on re the chase, where Casey's car was on chase day, and how it came to be George thought she could be driving Cindy's car at all. If Cindy's car was home and available, wouldn't it be reasonable to assume that Cindy was also home? And, why would his first thought be to chase her, rather than walk in and ask Cindy if she loaned Casey the car? or at least call on the cell phone?
I've often wondered about GA's claim that he had chased KC as she drove CA's car. First of all, KC was not at the house 6/16 through 7/15. How could she nab CA's car and take off? GA was the author of the chase story in the first place and went into great detail regarding identifiable stickers on CA's car. He said there is no mistaking CA's car.

Isn't the theory (Bond's) that he must have chased KC while she was driving TL's jeep? That makes sense.

In order to try to push the chase thing outta the way, CA and GA have altered the details of the incident and say it happened months prior. Afterall, they want us to believe that they were not concerned about anything - no red flags.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Woe.be.gone For This Useful Post:
  #20  
Old 04-26-2009, 12:03 AM
Woe.be.gone Woe.be.gone is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: onthecouch
Posts: 10,335
There is no point in checking CA's E-pass because KC was not driving her car. Bond, you figured that out already.:crystal ball:

I think we should add the conflicting testimony to the date threads though for additional clarity regarding the A's claims of integrity lest we forget.

No?
  #21  
Old 05-02-2009, 11:39 AM
Intermezzo's Avatar
Intermezzo Intermezzo is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bytown
Posts: 9,406
Casey spent this day with Tony.
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...%20anthony.pdf
In this transcript Cindy says Casey told her she was spending June 29&30 with Jeff at the Hard Rock Hotel (Universal?) and they were trying to work things out to be a family.
So is "Boyfriend Jeff" Tony or the boyfriend of the moment.
__________________
----------------------------------------------------



--------------------------------------------------
"There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"
The Following User Says Thank You to Intermezzo For This Useful Post:
  #22  
Old 05-26-2009, 02:49 PM
aafromaa's Avatar
aafromaa aafromaa is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: arkansas
Posts: 405
Quote:
Originally Posted by BondJamesBond View Post
Not from cell ping info, still, seems appropriate to post here. I'm carrying this over from the EPass thread:

George states he's working Sun-Thu schedule. He also states at the end of the month he's working some extra...going in early. He doesn't state the circumstances of his seeing Casey leaving the house (e.g. where he was at the time), but, it almost seems that he may be driving up to the house since he sees her leaving the house (like he wasn't there at the time) and decides to give chase.

EPass records for 6/29 8:48AM, 8:53AM & 9:09AM agree with the route he described taking in the "chase" scene, and IMHO, the brief time period between toll booths suggests he was moving at a decent rate of speed. Someone could calc the ave speed using google to locate the booths, get distance and diff. in timestamps if interested.

There are no cell records from Casey <10:25AM 6/29 until she texts Amy asking about her gas can (recall the Pontiac is @ Amscot allegedly out of gas).

Speculation: Casey attempted to use Tony's dark colored Jeep Grand Cherokee to retrieve gas cans from the Anthony's home 6/29 <10:25AM and was surprised by George driving up. She spotted him driving up at a distance and pulled away in time for George not to get close enough to notice it was a Jeep GC vs. Cindy's Toyota 4Runner. IF George saw Casey he may not have payed close attention to the vehicle (your mind will convince you something is true if you believe it to be) and it would make sense to him she'd be in the 4Runner vs. another vehicle altogether.

This would explain:
(a) why Casey would be @ the house in something other than the Pontiac,
(b) why George thought she was in Cindy's 4Runner,
(c) why there are no EPass records for Cindy's 4Runner matching George's HHR
(d) why the first cell activity of the day is a Plan "B" to Amy about gas cans
(e) why Cindy would state that it never happened since she likely knew her 4Runner never went missing.
(f) why George's epass account establishes him traveling ~86mph between tolls

IMHO, we can, with high-confidence, conclude that the morning of 6/29, was, indeed, the morning of the "chase".
BJB - you never cease to amaze me - even when I stumble across your post months after you've written it!!!
__________________
I know that you think you understand what you thought you heard me say, but, I'm not sure that you realize that what you heard me say is not really what I meant to convey.
The Following User Says Thank You to aafromaa For This Useful Post:
  #23  
Old 05-26-2009, 03:37 PM
BondJamesBond BondJamesBond is offline
Retired WS Staff
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,906
Quote:
Originally Posted by aafromaa View Post
BJB - you never cease to amaze me - even when I stumble across your post months after you've written it!!!
That's very kind of you, aafromaa. I hafta add though that almost nothing I post is 100% mine (e.g. the 86mph was something JWG ciphered and added to the stew). The smart arse remarks...those...those are purely me ...and the crime scene photo mirages ...me too )

I just happened to be the beneficiary of many kind WS's that have been willing to tolerate my blathering on...answering my ridicuous questions, sharing their billiant ideas that I try to summarize...combine w/ other things I've read, etc. etc.

I'm trying to read more & post less...give folks a chance to develop their work w/o sticking my nose in as much
  #24  
Old 07-17-2009, 02:19 PM
AZlawyer's Avatar
AZlawyer AZlawyer is offline
Verified Attorney
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: AZ
Posts: 5,942
BJB, I checked the route George described following when "chasing" Casey. He was extremely specific about the roads taken and exits passed. The 6/29 Epass route is in the exact opposite direction from the route he described. And no other date works at all, even making the assumption we've already made that George mistook Tony's SUV for Cindy's and superimposed the big panda sticker on the back of Cindy's window into his memory of Tony's vehicle.

I'm starting to think George's "absolutely positive" memories are pretty worthless.
The Following User Says Thank You to AZlawyer For This Useful Post:
 

Bookmarks

Tags
10:25 kc-ah brrw gs can, 6/29/08 ping map, ah what shld i do?, ah-camera shpd 2 house, ah-kc in storage, ah-wn its fixed, at tl's apt&chilled, gs shld b out by now, kc car @ amscott, kc cell ping twr aft mdnt, kc stayed tl's, kc-10:26 cell ping tl's, kc-ah hve cmra shpd hse, kc-ah i'll cal u ltr, kc-how soon abt camra, kc-lts 2 fill u in on, kc-sh_t i 4got, morning of chase, stil hv eythng n storg, tl had 2 pack 4 ny

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ping Map for June 27, 2008 - Discuss that day only Georgia PI Resource Links, Case Calendar & Time Lines 60 11-08-2010 12:32 PM
Ping Map for June 20, 2008 - Discuss that day only Georgia PI Resource Links, Case Calendar & Time Lines 23 05-13-2010 09:54 AM
Ping Map for June 19, 2008 - Discuss that day only Georgia PI Resource Links, Case Calendar & Time Lines 117 11-17-2009 04:16 PM
Ping Map for June 28, 2008 - Discuss that day only Georgia PI Resource Links, Case Calendar & Time Lines 16 11-11-2009 10:18 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:17 PM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!