Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 10-20-2008, 08:21 PM
MD MOMMY's Avatar
MD MOMMY MD MOMMY is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 5,419
Jury's understand and believe in science.
__________________
A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
to selflessness
.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 10-20-2008, 08:22 PM
babycat's Avatar
babycat babycat is offline
whiskey in a teacup
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: dirty south
Posts: 1,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
What is the "new thought"...For those of us who cannot watch???

Oh, Sorry about that- the caller was just asking if it had been determined exatcly where the groceries (paper towels were mentioned specifically, but I assume the caller meant detergent/cleaning products, too) were ever confirmed to be "delivered" by Casey to either Tony's house, etc...

saying that would mean she might have used that stuff to clean up the trunk, etc

I hadn't thought about that.
__________________
My two best friends.

"A true artist will always be open minded because that's their responsibility." - Lee Quinones
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 10-20-2008, 08:22 PM
Angel Who Cares's Avatar
Angel Who Cares Angel Who Cares is offline
If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall always find one.
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Downriver Area, Michigan
Posts: 22,965
Quote:
Originally Posted by babycat View Post
Well, I believe she honestly DOES want Caylee back alive, now...but ONLY because it would be less of a problem for her than being in jail
Yeah she thought nobody would notice Caylee was missing I guess! Now she I hope is having A Huge Problem!!

Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 10-20-2008, 08:22 PM
MD MOMMY's Avatar
MD MOMMY MD MOMMY is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 5,419
Try reasonable doubt case. Lawyer telling NG she's tough LOL.
__________________
A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
to selflessness
.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 10-20-2008, 08:23 PM
Leila's Avatar
Leila Leila is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 12,447
All agree that Casey can't be put on the stand
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 10-20-2008, 08:23 PM
Feistyoldbroad's Avatar
Feistyoldbroad Feistyoldbroad is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: PA
Posts: 595
lol at defense atty saying jurors will watch NG
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 10-20-2008, 08:24 PM
Pink Panther Pink Panther is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 10,556
Quote:
Originally Posted by babycat View Post
Oh, Sorry about that- the caller was just asking if it had been determined exatcly where the groceries (paper towels were mentioned specifically, but I assume the caller meant detergent/cleaning products, too) were ever confirmed to be "delivered" by Casey to either Tony's house, etc...

saying that would mean she might have used that stuff to clean up the trunk, etc

I hadn't thought about that.
Thanks for answering.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 10-20-2008, 08:24 PM
babycat's Avatar
babycat babycat is offline
whiskey in a teacup
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: dirty south
Posts: 1,653
I actually agree with that attorney that it is about proving that CASEY did it at this point, and not about proving Caylee is dead (I think that in admitting this, he probably also assumes that the jury WILL believe she is dead)

But fortunately, I think they will be able to adequately prove that Casey did it...I sure hope so
__________________
My two best friends.

"A true artist will always be open minded because that's their responsibility." - Lee Quinones
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 10-20-2008, 08:25 PM
Cerenity2u Cerenity2u is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Beautiful VA
Posts: 346
Well, hate to admit this, but the guy is correct when he say's that Pros. needs to prove KC actually murdered Caylee....however, I don't think prosecution is going to have a difficult time convincing the jury on this one.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 10-20-2008, 08:26 PM
Leila's Avatar
Leila Leila is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 12,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Who Cares View Post
I wish they would let people with real ?? ask ??'s... They ask some repeat ?? & some who have not followed this case ask?'s!
NG needs a screener. At least we haven't heard anyone in the past few programs ask about the biological father.
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Old 10-20-2008, 08:26 PM
Boston's Avatar
Boston Boston is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boston
Posts: 2,911
Quote:
Originally Posted by MD MOMMY View Post
No body= weaker case. Hard time getting murder conviction, lawyer saying no proof KC did it.
I agree that there is a lot of circumstancial evidence that KC is responsible for Caylee's death but I'm hoping that LE has something "solid" that we don't know about

Finding Caylee's remains will be crucial - Hopefully KC left something incriminating behind
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 10-20-2008, 08:26 PM
Janis396's Avatar
Janis396 Janis396 is offline
It's getting dark, too dark to see....
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The city of rain and coffee....
Posts: 2,305
Here we go with the "from Day One"s out of CA.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 10-20-2008, 08:27 PM
Meagain's Avatar
Meagain Meagain is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,292
You all need to call in. Please let's raise the caller bar for this show.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 10-20-2008, 08:27 PM
Lovejac's Avatar
Lovejac Lovejac is offline
These boys are my heartstrings!
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: State of Disbelief. SC
Posts: 7,607
Quote:
Originally Posted by babycat View Post
i misunderstood- does she have OTHER photos up? I thought she just had none at all....not that it matters, either way if she is innocent, I would think she would want one of her daugther
I remember that the day of the grand jury, cindy had brought a pic of Caylee to Jose's office.

I thought one new station reported that casey had that pic with her in jail while she was awaiting processing.

Anyone else remember this??
__________________
Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 10-20-2008, 08:28 PM
Feistyoldbroad's Avatar
Feistyoldbroad Feistyoldbroad is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: PA
Posts: 595
Leonard saying Tim needs money, asked if everyone sends five bucks. I'm on my way to their site now...
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 10-20-2008, 08:28 PM
Leila's Avatar
Leila Leila is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 12,447
LP...............weather conditions were an issue, going to have Nick Savage of FBI, and the ping specialist from the OCSO helping with search. He asked if everyone listening would send in $5.00 to TES there's be plenty of funds.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 10-20-2008, 08:28 PM
Janis396's Avatar
Janis396 Janis396 is offline
It's getting dark, too dark to see....
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The city of rain and coffee....
Posts: 2,305
LP- If everyone will just donate $5 to TES...that's where TM is hurting, is the financials.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 10-20-2008, 08:28 PM
karenmamo karenmamo is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: springfield, mo
Posts: 1,155
Hoping Nancy knew ahead of time that LP would put out the challenge for everyone to send $5 to Nancy for TES.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 10-20-2008, 08:29 PM
Boston's Avatar
Boston Boston is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boston
Posts: 2,911
Everyone hear that.......?

You can donate to TES through the NG show........"Care of TES-Tim Miller"

Too bad LP spent that 50k on Casey....Tim could really use that cash now
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 10-20-2008, 08:29 PM
Lovejac's Avatar
Lovejac Lovejac is offline
These boys are my heartstrings!
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: State of Disbelief. SC
Posts: 7,607
Quote:
Originally Posted by babycat View Post
Oh, Sorry about that- the caller was just asking if it had been determined exatcly where the groceries (paper towels were mentioned specifically, but I assume the caller meant detergent/cleaning products, too) were ever confirmed to be "delivered" by Casey to either Tony's house, etc...

saying that would mean she might have used that stuff to clean up the trunk, etc

I hadn't thought about that.
Well we all know she certainly didn't do a very good job of cleaning
__________________
Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 10-20-2008, 08:30 PM
babycat's Avatar
babycat babycat is offline
whiskey in a teacup
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: dirty south
Posts: 1,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovejac View Post
I remember that the day of the grand jury, cindy had brought a pic of Caylee to Jose's office.

I thought one new station reported that casey had that pic with her in jail while she was awaiting processing.

Anyone else remember this??
Hmm, no idea...I'd like to know as well
__________________
My two best friends.

"A true artist will always be open minded because that's their responsibility." - Lee Quinones
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 10-20-2008, 08:32 PM
Angel Who Cares's Avatar
Angel Who Cares Angel Who Cares is offline
If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall always find one.
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Downriver Area, Michigan
Posts: 22,965
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
I agree that there is a lot of circumstancial evidence that KC is responsible for Caylee's death but I'm hoping that LE has something "solid" that we don't know about

Finding Caylee's remains will be crucial - Hopefully KC left something incriminating behind
I hope & believe they do...I feel they have much more info than we know about & pray they do! I have sat on a jury (attempted murder case) we found 1 guilty but the 2nd defendent not guilty...because of the beyond a reasonable doubt! The proscuters messed up on what they charged him with & we had no choice but to follow the law! Just a thought from me!

I really hope they dot thier i's & cross their t's! I think they are doing that!

Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 10-20-2008, 08:32 PM
the by and by the by and by is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 350
Hope 'Dog' and Beth help, he is like bloodhound dog.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 10-20-2008, 08:33 PM
Gaia713's Avatar
Gaia713 Gaia713 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leila View Post
Expecting 1000 people and LP is helping raise the funds for search. A new attorney, Terrance Lenamon, who is death penalty qualified visited Casey in jail.........may be joining the defense team. Showing a long list of people he's defended.
Wonder how willing Jose is to take a back seat. My feeling is he wants to be the head honcho
__________________
I have a constitutional right to my opinion and I am stating it!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 10-20-2008, 08:33 PM
Boston's Avatar
Boston Boston is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boston
Posts: 2,911
You can also donate through the TES website

LP is asking for everyone to donate $5.00

He says that should put TES "over the top" & cover the cost of the search
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Nancy Grace - 10/13/08 Monday Patty G Caylee Anthony 2 years old 955 10-14-2008 11:11 AM
Nancy Grace 10/6/08 - Monday Patty G Caylee Anthony 2 years old 468 10-07-2008 08:36 PM
Nancy Grace 10/6/08 - Monday - LINKS Shermie Caylee Anthony 2 years old 0 10-07-2008 01:31 PM
Nancy Grace - Monday, 9/29/08 LookingForThe Truth Caylee Anthony 2 years old 542 09-30-2008 10:17 AM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:27 AM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!