Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.

Old 10-21-2008, 01:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernMom View Post
The caller who asked if the stuff bought at Target (in July) could have been used to clean the car must not have remembered that the car was impounded on June 30.
The question is though DID KC know it was impounded? She may not have.
Old 10-21-2008, 01:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlady84 View Post
So no photos? Question for anyone good with evidentiary admission - if they can use her "good behavior" in jail as character evidence, can they introduce this evidence that she didn't even put up a picture of Caylee?

Either way another strike for JB- Put up pictures!! Fake being a good mother!
Just curious as to how she would have gotten photos. The way she was picked up and all leads me to believe that perhaps she didn't even have a bag packed (?). She hasn't arranged for any visitors so they wouldn't have been able to bring them. Now that CA no doubt has heard about it perhaps she'll mail her some.

Sorry if this has been discussed.
Old 10-21-2008, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
We know she had a photo of Caylee at JB's office prior to her arrest, too. Cindy left to go get it for them before the presser. No excuse such as she didn't have one available when she was arrested...because she did!
I didn't know that 9reading backwards)...but perhaps it was left at the office. I thought Casey and Cindy were both in the car when they got the word that the arrest was going down.
Old 10-21-2008, 02:16 AM
JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE MARIE - STILL WAITING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackwatch View Post
I respect TM, but I'm beginning to wonder about the on/off again mindset. Anyone know?
I think part of this was a media fueled event, but I wonder if part of the problem is that Tim is so kind and he was worried about causing CA any more pain than she's already in.

After she blew off their appt. 2 days in a row, then told the press she'll never speak to him again; he got back in Caylee's wagon and he's going to bring her home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Emma Leigh Barker~
09/02/07~03/18/09
~R.I.P.~

Justice For Emma
Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
25 to LiFE - Sentenced 6/17/11

~~~~~~~~~~~
jmho as always
Old 10-21-2008, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
Tim has a lot of his own money invested in this search (44k) & he was also involved in other searches - NG reported that LP is helping to raise money for TES to continue the search for Caylee
If he's working with volunteers, can I ask what costs so much?
Old 10-21-2008, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
Just curious as to how she would have gotten photos. The way she was picked up and all leads me to believe that perhaps she didn't even have a bag packed (?). She hasn't arranged for any visitors so they wouldn't have been able to bring them. Now that CA no doubt has heard about it perhaps she'll mail her some.

JB could have brought them to her.
Old 10-21-2008, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im On It View Post
If he's working with volunteers, can I ask what costs so much?

Travel costs, fuel, water, food, equipment (helicopters/planes, boats, atv's, sonar equipment, horses, flag markers, crime tape) etc. I'm sure there are many supplies I am forgetting.
Old 10-21-2008, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the by and by View Post
Hope 'Dog' and Beth help, he is like bloodhound dog.
Ooooh Id love to see Beth get up in Casey's face!

HOWZIT, Bra?
Old 10-21-2008, 07:55 AM

I can't find much info about the NEW lawyer...can anyone help me find it?
Old 10-21-2008, 07:57 AM

Quote:

I doubt if they'd let her have anything in a frame. It was reported that Cindy left Jose's office that day and brought back pic. I thought they would be used for the press conference.
Old 10-21-2008, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaia713 View Post
Actually, they just have to prove that Caylee is dead. Then prove that no one else had access to the vehicle that held the evidence other than Casey - also not to difficult to do. If they have decomp in the trunk and it is Caylee's, it a logical conclusion. Who else would have any motive to kill the child. It's the same motive that Scott Peterson had - he wanted freedom -he wanted his family erased - Casey wanted to party, so she erased Caylee.
please remember that George had a set of keys to that trunk as well.
I think we can all agree that the State will be able to illustrate that Caylee is deceased, and was in the trunk.
For a homicide conviction they need to establish that only Casey had access to the trunk during that time.
Should they also prove that Casey was the one visiting missing children websites, searching for chloroform, and searching for Zenaida - all before June 16th - then they have a good shot at LWOP, and maybe even the DP.

But this case will be about "timelines & chain of custody" issues relative to the car & the computer -- and of course, those pesky cellphone pings which will really be used to box her in to where she was & when.

I feel it is likely they will convict - and LE has t do a great job of it - but I'm not yet sure that jurors will put a needle in her arm, based on what we now today. If they can show any form of premeditation, then I think Casey dies.

One day, in about 10-15 years, I hope to read an article on Casey O Marie being put to death.
Old 10-21-2008, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
If GA just now put $50 into Casey's jailhouse account, I wonder if they were out of money last week and had to make the prisoner wait until a paycheck came in. I know it's none of my business, but I can't help but wonder.
honestly i dont know if this was answered or not for you...but from my own experience with my son....i would make out a money order...submit it to the jail...it would be processed and then deposited into his account...it usually took 4-5 day turn around from time i submitted the money order...hope that helps..and we are in sarasota florida, so im assuming same rules apply
Old 10-21-2008, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by creed16 View Post
I also just made my donation!!!
hurray!!!!! so proud of you...congrats!!@!
Old 10-21-2008, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Who Cares View Post
hurray!!!!
Old 10-21-2008, 01:28 PM
"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to respond; that was rhetorical."

I haven't even read this thread, but I thought this would be the best place to ask this:

Who is that annoying woman who rhymes everything when NG asks her opinion on something?

Stuff like: "If you pick up a hammer, you get thrown in the slammer."

I'm sure some people like her, but when I see her face I want to spray it with mace.
Old 10-21-2008, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marellano View Post
I haven't even read this thread, but I thought this would be the best place to ask this:

Who is that annoying woman who rhymes everything when NG asks her opinion on something?

I'm sure some people like her, but when I see her face I want to spray it with mace.
Sue Moss I believe is her name. I love her.

ETA- she is an attorney
Old 10-21-2008, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahoneys07 View Post
I can't find much info about the NEW lawyer...can anyone help me find it?
I have been searching too. Can't seem to find a website for their law firm, but I did find out he's partners with M. Walsh. Walsh did a terrible job, early on in this case, handling the media-JMO. It also appears Lenamon's wife is a prosecutor. (Don't remember where I read that)
http://ketchupsoup.wordpress.com/200...s-new-lawyers/
Old 10-21-2008, 04:21 PM
It's all about Caylee...

Quote:
Originally Posted by marellano View Post

She's an attorney and I totally agree with you. Can't stand her.
Old 10-22-2008, 02:42 PM

Quote:
The way she was picked up and all leads me to believe that perhaps she didn't even have a bag packed (?).
Bag packed? LOL! Jail does not allow you to bring your own stuff in a suitcase!