Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old > Photo and Images Threads

Notices

Photo and Images Threads All closed photo and images threads stored up here for reference

Old 11-12-2008, 01:42 PM
WS Admin Mgr Co-Owner

Location: I have survived all the slings and arrows and live in a house filled with Love.
Pictures from Cocoa Mom

This thread is for cocoamom to post her pictures. She has pictures of a church that supposedly Casey went to after an argument with mom. Might not be The Argument.

Please be patient. Cocoamom will be here as soon as she can to post them.

This is all I know

Tricia

THERE ARE NOW TWO TRUE CRIME RADIO SHOWS! LISTEN EVERY THURSDAY TO THE iHEARTRADIO.COM CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE EVERY THURSDAY 8 PM EASTERN

FOR PAST IHEART SHOWS CLICK HERE

FOR THE BLOGTALK.COM TRUE CRIME SHOWS CLICK HERE THEN SCROLL DOWN

Join Websleuths on Twitter

Follow websleuths on Twitter

And Face Book of course
 | 

************************************************** **************************************

Tricia Griffith
tgrif@xmission.com
6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
Suite H # 214
Park City UT
Old 11-12-2008, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
This thread is for cocoamom to post her pictures. She has pictures of a church that supposedly Casey went to after an argument with mom. Might not be The Argument.

This is all I know

Tricia
Tricia,

I believe Casey going to the church is a theory presented by Cocoa Mom after reviewing certain cell tower pings. Just to clarify it's a theory so no one asks for proof, documents or links to prove Casey visited there. Although it is a very viable hunch.
Old 11-12-2008, 01:55 PM

Here is a 2008 aerial picture of the church from the county appraiser's website.

Old 11-12-2008, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasLil View Post
Tricia,

I believe Casey going to the church is a theory presented by Cocoa Mom after reviewing certain cell tower pings. Just to clarify it's a theory so no one asks for proof, documents or links to prove Casey visited there. Although it is a very viable hunch.
I've even started wondering if Casey is trying to send clues as to where Caylee is. If someone else finds her, it would save her from having to tell it. She can't allow herself to admit anything as horrible as what she's done, but if someone else finds her, then part of the drama is over. She and Baez can then say, "prove that Casey did it." IMO, JMO, MOO, etc.
Old 11-12-2008, 02:10 PM
Where is Kyron?

Quote:
Originally Posted by st. crispian View Post
I've even started wondering if Casey is trying to send clues as to where Caylee is. If someone else finds her, it would save her from having to tell it. She can't allow herself to admit anything as horrible as what she's done, but if someone else finds her, then part of the drama is over. She and Baez can then say, "prove that Casey did it." IMO, JMO, MOO, etc.
That's a very, very good point, and I agree 110%!

The truest love there is
Old 11-12-2008, 02:36 PM
Help Cure Syringomyelia (www.asap.org)

You know, I don't care who/how she is found, as long as that precious little angel is found. KC will have to do something to keep herself in the news now, the story is quieting down some. She will fear that people are forgetting about her. (Note I say her - she doesn't care if people forget about Caylee)
Old 11-12-2008, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasLil View Post
Here is a 2008 aerial picture of the church from the county appraiser's website.

Anyone know what is that Hot spray thing next to the church?
Old 11-12-2008, 02:46 PM

All these very public places. Center of Blanchard and now this. I don't buy it.

Moss Park - Yes.
Old 11-12-2008, 03:09 PM

Between waiting for Windchime's footage of Blanchard incident and Cocoa's photos - I'm about to keel.
Old 11-12-2008, 04:19 PM
Montana

Is the appraiser's website picture from 2007? That's the date of the copyright ... just wonder if what's there now has changed somewhat. FYI, cocoamom has posted some pictures in another thread. She might want help with the sizing ... the pics are blowing the margins, and some are having trouble actually seeing them. http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74902
Old 11-12-2008, 04:29 PM
Banned

she posted the photos in this thread
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74902
starts at post #47
Old 11-12-2008, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noway View Post
Is the appraiser's website picture from 2007? That's the date of the copyright ... just wonder if what's there now has changed somewhat. FYI, cocoamom has posted some pictures in another thread. She might want help with the sizing ... the pics are blowing the margins, and some are having trouble actually seeing them. http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74902
The appraiser's website offers two different aerial maps.. one is 2007 and one is 2008. No matter which one you select the copyright information stays the same. I'm guessing they didn't update the copyright info when they posted the 2008 aerial map.
Old 11-12-2008, 07:41 PM

TexasLil - Could you post the link for the appraiser's site again. It's a great map and I wanted to check out a couple of things!
Old 11-12-2008, 11:08 PM
Take it easy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricia View Post

This is all I know

Tricia
I cannot for the life of me find any posts discussing the possibilty that Casey came to this church after an argument (not that I am doubting in any way, just want to read it first hand).
Old 11-12-2008, 11:24 PM
Seeking Justice for Victims

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyamisointerested View Post
Anyone know what is that Hot spray thing next to the church?
Sounds like Tabernacle Hot Springs of Life?

Justice for Caylee
Old 11-13-2008, 01:13 AM
Gypsy By Heart

I dunno. the more i think, the more i believe KC is not smart at all. Caylee will eventually be found in a simple place? She just doesn't have the smarts about her. However I do believe she moved the body of the child, explaining the dna decomp found.