Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2009, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedonia Sunset View Post
Not only that, but several INSTRUCTIONS (telling her to list names, for instance) had QUESTION MARKS at the end of them. Didn't anyone PROOFREAD this important document before it was sent? I'm APPALLED!

Would this document even be admissible? They don't use Casey's full name, they don't spell Caylee's name correctly and there are questions that are not questions, but instructions. If this is considered a legal document, all she has to do is a) say she doesn't know anyone named "Caley" and b) to which "Casey Anthony" is the questionnaire directed?
IMO, this document seemed rather informal not to mention the spelling errors and punctuation mistakes. I feel like emailing JM and telling him to beef it up and re-submit.JMO!
Old 02-01-2009, 09:49 PM
Taking Care of Business

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnTCB View Post

I think KC will answer the questions, if forced, with things like " I don't recall." I think KC wants to get ZG to go away, so I think she will admit that this ZG is not the ZG. However, I think she will not go into detail about things about the real (imaginary) ZFG, reiterating her tattoos, children, age, or car information again. I think ZFG will not be part of the defense, so no need to give out any details about her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lin View Post
Would you care to expand on your ideas about this? I've got mixed feelings between admitting some culpability and just trying to come up with another totally off the wall thoroughly unprovable story.
I think we have other threads about Zanny which might have more useful information, but as it relates to this ZG and these questions, I will say this...

I think JB kicked the Zanny Theory to the curb very early on. Keeping her in the defense involves a whole slew of questioning that can have no answers... IMO the most damning being the glowing review of Zanny KC gave her friend YD via text message July 13th. We can see in the August 14th calls with G&C that KC does not mention Zanny by name at all, even though CA does. Also, and this is an omission not an action, I think that if there was a ZFG who had any connection to the crime at all, JB would have been moving heaven and earth to get her description out there so LE could bring her in. He would have had KC tell him everything about her and gotten out any tips or pictures or sketches or favorite brands of coffee that he could to see that a real ZG was brought in and questioned. Instead, I think he asked KC, should we waste dollars and hours searching for this person or move on to a different defense? And she said move on. MOO.

So for these questions, I don't think she (or the JB staffer who writes it for her ) will reveal anymore attributes of the fake nanny, because JB doesn't want to go there. Of course there is truth in the statement "Lying doesn't make you a murderer." From a practical standpoint I think JB knows that she may have to take the fall for lying to the police but may still be able to somehow wrangle reasonable doubt for murder if she drops the Zanny connection.

For the life of me I don't see why they don't drop the countersuit though. Meantime, they just need to say this ZG was not her nanny. That's true enough, and then she can "forget" any pertinent details about how the "real" nanny looked, lived, or behaved.

"Responses to grief are as varied as the day is long. But responses to guilt are oh, so predictable. What do guilty people do? They lie, they avoid, they run, they mislead... They act like nothing is wrong." - LDB, 7/4/11
Old 02-02-2009, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerenity2u View Post
I just can't seem to get over the fact that ZG was fired from her job over this. What kind of company doesn't stand by their employee, especially knowing she was cleared from any possible charges. I feel like the company could have and should have handled the media appropriately in a way that would have shown they supported and were behind ZG 100%. I could understand giving her a short leave of absence until things calmed down with the media, if in fact they were so bothersome outside company walls, but firing her doesn't hardly leave any doors open for her to use the company as a reference on future job applications. The media has been hounding CA, GA and LA, were they fired from their jobs?
ZFG was a menial labor employee in a small organization. I'd guess they don't have the resources to support her, and she allegedly agreed with them the attention was interfering with the work. She has repeatedly stated she hopes to go back to the same job. This may be why she didn't try to collect unemployment, if she was eligible. However, I'm not 100% sure she didn't get any unemployment. Perhaps they didn't object to it, feeling sorry for her situation and wanting her to come back to work too, when things are calmer. For all I know, she is back to work at this moment.

GA was employed, iirc, with a security firm when this all began. He was recently looking for work. Whether he was fired or whether he quit, it seems difficult for him to find work now due to the notoriety. Perhaps the same is true for ZFG. Lee works all over and so far, I have seen any news crews at his job(s). Cindy has been on a leave of absence since forever and I haven't heard anything about that status changing.

Firing her today would not stop them from giving her a glowing recommendation in the future. Remember in Florida there doesn't have to be a reason to fire someone. They don't have to do anything wrong.

wftv link
Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is. "It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Baez said.
How's that workin' for ya'?

Please click here to donate to TES

WARNING! EXTRA SPECIAL GRIEF CAUSES IRRITATION
Old 02-02-2009, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_Dot View Post
We know LE questioned three ZG's....this one, the one who's office was broke into, & the one that works for the post office.

last I heard these last two were still working
Do you recall if they drove small silver cars, were from NY and had 2 children with the same names listed on the Sawgrass app.?

wftv link
Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is. "It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Baez said.

Old 02-02-2009, 08:25 AM

http://www.wesh.com/news/18618997/detail.html

If Roy Kronk is afraid to work his route, imagine poor ZFG with her young children and what they faced and probably still do, to some degree.

wftv link

Old 02-02-2009, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Do you recall if they drove small silver cars, were from NY and had 2 children with the same names listed on the Sawgrass app.?
NO, however KC's ZFG had no children, was years younger, had lots of money, & had 'connections' to several states...etc
Old 02-02-2009, 09:45 AM

Quote:
ZFG was a menial labor employee in a small organization. I'd guess they don't have the resources to support her, and she allegedly agreed with them the attention was interfering with the work. She has repeatedly stated she hopes to go back to the same job. This may be why she didn't try to collect unemployment, if she was eligible. However, I'm not 100% sure she didn't get any unemployment. Perhaps they didn't object to it, feeling sorry for her situation and wanting her to come back to work too, when things are calmer. For all I know, she is back to work at this moment.

GA was employed, iirc, with a security firm when this all began. He was recently looking for work. Whether he was fired or whether he quit, it seems difficult for him to find work now due to the notoriety. Perhaps the same is true for ZFG. Lee works all over and so far, I have seen any news crews at his job(s). Cindy has been on a leave of absence since forever and I haven't heard anything about that status changing.

Firing her today would not stop them from giving her a glowing recommendation in the future. Remember in Florida there doesn't have to be a reason to fire someone. They don't have to do anything wrong.
so if i understand you correctly, it was a mutual decision between ZFG and her employer that she wouldn't work there any longer. i agree with debs. casey has never ever identified this woman as the woman she was talking about. casey did not identify her in a photo lineup. she does not fit the description, does has children where Casey's ZFG doesn't, hair is different, age is different.
i don't understand how this issue has gotten this far in a court. ZFG and her employer worked out something that worked for them. RK and his boss worked out something that works for them. yes, they have been briefly in the spotlight. yes it has been uncomfortable. both have been cleared and are not in any way responsible for Caylee's disappearance or death.
everyone with a thinking brain understands that this woman had nothing to do with the crime.
george and cindy are in the center of the storm. i have not heard if cindy has lost her job. george loses his jobs with regularity so it is hard to know with him. lee is obviously working. RK got a pay raise with his new job, but it isn't the first time he's ever transfered within the utility company.
all the other ZFGs seem to be handling it just fine. this one hears cash registers. i think debs is right. this ZFG just wants to cash in.
Old 02-02-2009, 10:59 AM
WS Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishinme View Post
in reading the questions, I noticed something interesting in Q#9. The real ZFG had visited Sawgrass Apts. with a car that had NY tags. This may not be new to anyone here on WS, but certainly new information to me. Another *Bombshell.*

Didn't KC tell several people, including LE, that ZFG had connections in NY? How is KC going to explain this story, too?

IMO the real ZFG has a solid case against KC.
Its new to me also! In all this time, I don't remember ever reading or hearing that ZFG had NY tags. I think this is a bombshell!

It further reinforces my thought that KC somehow saw ZFG's info at Sawgrass and maybe followed her somewhere or something..... IDK, but what a twisted story that KC can weave.

Poor ZFG - I really hope she gets something out of this lawsuit.

Salem
Old 02-02-2009, 11:00 AM
WS Moderator

KC lies consistently. She has no credibility. She also has no money. When a top attorney from Orlando takes a case you can be sure there is something there that we are not aware of. Because KC lies there would be nothing stopping her from changing her story around to, yes, this is the woman who took my child, when KC has her criminal trial. So if I were ZG I would want it on record with all the details that my name was indeed cleared. It's not the money from KC, for sure, because there will never be any.
Old 02-02-2009, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_Dot View Post
NO, however KC's ZFG had no children, was years younger, had lots of money, & had 'connections' to several states...etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsyourworld View Post
so if i understand you correctly, it was a mutual decision between ZFG and her employer that she wouldn't work there any longer. i agree with debs. casey has never ever identified this woman as the woman she was talking about. casey did not identify her in a photo lineup. she does not fit the description, does has children where Casey's ZFG doesn't, hair is different, age is different.
i don't understand how this issue has gotten this far in a court. ZFG and her employer worked out something that worked for them. RK and his boss worked out something that works for them. yes, they have been briefly in the spotlight. yes it has been uncomfortable. both have been cleared and are not in any way responsible for Caylee's disappearance or death.
everyone with a thinking brain understands that this woman had nothing to do with the crime.george and cindy are in the center of the storm. i have not heard if cindy has lost her job. george loses his jobs with regularity so it is hard to know with him. lee is obviously working. RK got a pay raise with his new job, but it isn't the first time he's ever transfered within the utility company.
all the other ZFGs seem to be handling it just fine. this one hears cash registers. i think debs is right. this ZFG just wants to cash in.
Which description does she not fit? In KC's counterclaim, she alleged ZFG had two children, which we have read she identified to LE as having the same names that ZFG listed on the Sawgrass app. The connections to NY, silver car, Sawgrass connection, etc. I've already detailed it in other posts. There are just too many coincidences between this ZFG and KC's imaginary nanny to suppose it's accidental.

Of course KC didn't identify her in a photo line up. KC knows the nanny isn't real and pointing out a specific picture would bring her lies to a crashing halt when they went to the ZFG she pointed to and found out the truth. That does not mean that KC didn't go to this woman's myspace page and/or see her Sawgrass app. and use details of this real woman's real life. KC isn't that bright or imaginative, imo, to have made someone up out of wholecloth.

I have never said, written, meant to imply or heard that ZFG being fired from her job was a mutual decision. That she understood her employer's concerns is just an example of behavior one would expect in a decent person.

Where, exactly, is the big $$ coming from that some believe is the goal here? From KC? Maybe attach her paycheck from her imaginary job?

Think about what we all know about KC. She was using the name Z long before Caylee disappeared. Do you really believe in that many coincidences coming from the mouth of the myspace/facebook queen? Or isn't it a lot more likely that she set about creating an imaginary person to explain a sitter and patterned this imaginary person after the real person, ZFG and her two youngest children?

You say "all of the other ZFG's" and I'll ask again: Which of the many others --- (I think someone posted 2) --- have the same life details as this ZFG? Children named x and y; small silver car; NY connection; etc.? Sure, KC later said this ZFG had a lot of money. Prior to that, she said she was ZFG's main income source. She started changing the details after LE found the person whose life she stole. And to be frank, I haven't followed the civil case that closely to be able to list off all the details that were taken from ZFG's real life; she may even have a sister named Samantha and a mother named Gloria! I just don't remember for sure all of the details that have come out.

I wouldn't trade places with her, would you? The nightmares from having one's children threatened and everything else. (Were you aware that people were threatening to 'do to her children' what she 'did' to Caylee??) To get her life back, she'll have to relocate and possibly even change her own name. Is that fair? What did she do to bring this upon herself other than go to Sawgrass to look at an apt. and/or have a public myspace page?

I agree to disagree with all who think this woman has not been harmed and/or that she should not be filing suit. I'm not getting paid to keep repeating the details of why she has a legitimate claim. We'll see what the courts say on the matter. So far, there's enough for it to go forward.

Good luck. God bless. And I hope no one ever steals your identity.

wftv link

Old 02-02-2009, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
KC lies consistently. She has no credibility. She also has no money. When a top attorney from Orlando takes a case you can be sure there is something there that we are not aware of. Because KC lies there would be nothing stopping her from changing her story around to, yes, this is the woman who took my child, when KC has her criminal trial. So if I were ZG I would want it on record with all the details that my name was indeed cleared. It's not the money from KC, for sure, because there will never be any.
IIRC...the first 400 pg. doc. dump is a 'record' of many of the people "questioned & cleared" in this mess .....

Geez..if everyone 'questioned & cleared' files a lawsuit, OC is going to have to build a bigger court house.
Old 02-02-2009, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Which description does she not fit? In KC's counterclaim, she alleged ZFG had two children, which we have read she identified to LE as having the same names that ZFG listed on the Sawgrass app. The connections to NY, silver car, Sawgrass connection, etc. I've already detailed it in other posts. There are just too many coincidences between this ZFG and KC's imaginary nanny to suppose it's accidental.

Of course KC didn't identify her in a photo line up. KC knows the nanny isn't real and pointing out a specific picture would bring her lies to a crashing halt when they went to the ZFG she pointed to and found out the truth. That does not mean that KC didn't go to this woman's myspace page and/or see her Sawgrass app. and use details of this real woman's real life. KC isn't that bright or imaginative, imo, to have made someone up out of wholecloth.

I have never said, written, meant to imply or heard that ZFG being fired from her job was a mutual decision. That she understood her employer's concerns is just an example of behavior one would expect in a decent person.

Where, exactly, is the big $$ coming from that some believe is the goal here? From KC? Maybe attach her paycheck from her imaginary job?

Think about what we all know about KC. She was using the name Z long before Caylee disappeared. Do you really believe in that many coincidences coming from the mouth of the myspace/facebook queen? Or isn't it a lot more likely that she set about creating an imaginary person to explain a sitter and patterned this imaginary person after the real person, ZFG and her two youngest children?

You say "all of the other ZFG's" and I'll ask again: Which of the many others --- (I think someone posted 2) --- have the same life details as this ZFG? Children named x and y; small silver car; NY connection; etc.? Sure, KC later said this ZFG had a lot of money. Prior to that, she said she was ZFG's main income source. She started changing the details after LE found the person whose life she stole. And to be frank, I haven't followed the civil case that closely to be able to list off all the details that were taken from ZFG's real life; she may even have a sister named Samantha and a mother named Gloria! I just don't remember for sure all of the details that have come out.

I wouldn't trade places with her, would you? The nightmares from having one's children threatened and everything else. (Were you aware that people were threatening to 'do to her children' what she 'did' to Caylee??) To get her life back, she'll have to relocate and possibly even change her own name. Is that fair? What did she do to bring this upon herself other than go to Sawgrass to look at an apt. and/or have a public myspace page?

I agree to disagree with all who think this woman has not been harmed and/or that she should not be filing suit. I'm not getting paid to keep repeating the details of why she has a legitimate claim. We'll see what the courts say on the matter. So far, there's enough for it to go forward.

Good luck. God bless. And I hope no one ever steals your identity.
i never said she wasn't harmed. but the police and the media have cleared her, and every time her name is mentioned it is cleared again. i don't see how she can claim to be more damaged than anyone else with the name ZFG. there are plenty around the country. should they all be able to file a suit? if she isn't after money, what is she after? clearing her good name? it's been done. she won't get any more than what has already been done to clear her name. the police, the media, most of the public understand she is not the ZFG casey talks about. so what more could she be looking for? Money. i'm not in charge of where she believes the money will come from. i just know she's looking for it.
i'm sure you disagree. no need to rebut.
Old 02-02-2009, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsyourworld View Post
i never said she wasn't harmed. but the police and the media have cleared her, and every time her name is mentioned it is cleared again. i don't see how she can claim to be more damaged than anyone else with the name ZFG. there are plenty around the country. should they all be able to file a suit? if she isn't after money, what is she after? clearing her good name? it's been done. she won't get any more than what has already been done to clear her name. the police, the media, most of the public understand she is not the ZFG casey talks about. so what more could she be looking for? Money. i'm not in charge of where she believes the money will come from. i just know she's looking for it.
i'm sure you disagree. no need to rebut.
my same thoughts....

Also interesting that the only place "Fernandez" appears in her name is in this lawsuit, WS'ers haven't found it anywhere.

Even LE 'follow up' says no "Zenaida-Fernandez-Gonzales" exists, & in the same report they state Zenaida Gonzales (motel 6) has been 'questioned' & cleared.
Old 02-02-2009, 12:22 PM

Quick Question:

KC is said to have no money now. If a monetary judgment is handed to ZF-G by the courts, will that debt remain outstanding? Could it be presented at any future time should KC have money then?

RIP Travis Alexander
Old 02-02-2009, 01:28 PM
WS Moderator

Look at what the meter reader is going through and he was cleared by LE. KC lies and she should be held accountable (and for the first time in her life it would appear). I think that is exactly what JM is after. ZG has a right to confront KC in court because she cannot do so personally. Since she was at Sawgrass Apts. that day ZG would want to know how KC was able to get that information. I am sure JM already knows the answers to most of the questions on the deposition and that is why there is a lawsuit. TIme will tell.
Old 02-02-2009, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
Look at what the meter reader is going through and he was cleared by LE. KC lies and she should be held accountable (and for the first time in her life it would appear). I think that is exactly what JM is after. ZG has a right to confront KC in court because she cannot do so personally. Since she was at Sawgrass Apts. that day ZG would want to know how KC was able to get that information. I am sure JM already knows the answers to most of the questions on the deposition and that is why there is a lawsuit. TIme will tell.
i think it would serve justice better to approach sawgrass and ask that question, since it is their practices which could have been lax enough to allow someone to see private information. if JM knows the answers on the deposition, i can only think of one reason to ask them officially, and that is for money.
Old 02-02-2009, 02:24 PM

<<Anthony's attorneys could request a hearing to discuss the questions from Fernandez-Gonzalez and whether they are appropriate. So far, no motion has been filed and no hearing has been set.>>

Why no motion filed?

Last edited by Capri; 02-02-2009 at 02:24 PM. Reason: quote was from today's daily thread
Old 02-02-2009, 02:54 PM
WS Moderator

Sawgrass never said ZG took Caylee, KC did. KC has ALL the answers so why would you not start with her. If it is money you are after then go after Sawgrass, but that is not what they are doing. ZG wants the answers from KC. Can't say I would blame her. Putting someone in the very same place around the same time you state your daughter disappeared is too close for comfort for me. I would be going after her for answers too.
Old 02-02-2009, 02:55 PM
WS Moderator

Deleted

Last edited by LambChop; 02-02-2009 at 04:51 PM.
Old 02-02-2009, 04:08 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capri View Post
<<Anthony's attorneys could request a hearing to discuss the questions from Fernandez-Gonzalez and whether they are appropriate. So far, no motion has been filed and no hearing has been set.>>

Why no motion filed?
Because JB does not know when or how to file an appropriate motion
Old 02-02-2009, 05:06 PM
"Nana" to one

Good grief, that whole court session was evidently all for nothing. KC didn't plan on answering any of the questions anyway, so what was the point? So, does this mean ZFG wins?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,4495684.story
Old 02-02-2009, 05:10 PM
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOMto5 View Post
Good grief, that whole court session was evidently all for nothing. KC didn't plan on answering any of the questions anyway, so what was the point? So, does this mean ZFG wins?

I can't wait for some of our legal eagles to address this new development ! I bet we'll learn a lot. For example, what is the legal strategy in refusing to answer #1, "State your name" ?
Old 02-02-2009, 05:11 PM
"Nana" to one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaymus at The Rock View Post
I can't wait for some of our legal eagles to address this new development ! I bet we'll learn a lot. For example, what is the legal strategy in refusing to answer #1, "State your name" ?
LOL, Shaymus!
Old 02-02-2009, 05:17 PM
For nothing is secret that will not be revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOMto5 View Post

There is no compromise here that will get ZFG her life back....If the judge wants to postpone the lawsuit until the criminal case is concluded, he could have done that couldn't he? Didnt they do this with the check fraud charges? Those are separate from her murder trial right???

JB has to drop the counter-suit in order to allow her to plead the 5th...I mean this makes no sense to me.

Help???

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
― Maya Angelou
Old 02-02-2009, 05:23 PM
"Nana" to one

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
There is no compromise here that will get ZFG her life back....If the judge wants to postpone the lawsuit until the criminal case is concluded, he could have done that couldn't he? Didnt they do this with the check fraud charges? Those are separate from her murder trial right???

JB has to drop the counter-suit in order to allow her to plead the 5th...I mean this makes no sense to me.

Help???
I know. I am assuming, as you said, the counter-suit would have to be dropped. So, if she refuses to answer questions posed in the lawsuit against her, does this mean she pretty much loses? Makes no sense to me, either. Did she not realize she would be asked questions if she filed a countersuit?!

ETA: Lol, as NG would say, we need to "unleash the lawyers". Someone is going to have to explain this to me.