Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.

Old 12-04-2008, 10:28 PM
Semper Fi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelfire View Post
I think GA was talking about when he used to be a police officer and how everything was already settled in the judge's chambers even before it went before the court. JMO but I think that was what he was talking about.
You could be right. It makes sense in that context.
Old 12-04-2008, 10:36 PM

I don't feel sorry for George at all. He knows Caylee is dead. IMO, the whole family is sick.
Old 12-04-2008, 10:36 PM
Watch us lie to cover for 'Princess'

In viewing these videos, I do feel a small bit of sympathy for both Cindy and George. Cindy and George are both kissing KC's *$$ in order to get her to talk, and she will tell them nothing. It's all about "me" with KC. I feel also, that GA and CA are the ones that aren't going to see KC anymore. They are probably as fed up with her as we are. That doesn't stop them from trying to get her off the DP, but really, what result comes of these visits? Nothing! Except KC blathers on and GA and CA feel no better. They definitely know, tho, that Caylee is gone.
Old 12-04-2008, 11:03 PM

George is so obviously trying to convince Casey to tell the truth. Great try, George, but she's not going to crack.
Old 12-04-2008, 11:19 PM

George is really good - telling Casey how he came clean to Cindy about a number of things and how much better he feels now. "So many people love you, Casey" - insinuating that they will continue to love her no matter what she's done. Over and over, "Is there something you want to tell me, someone you'd rather talk to?" Using guilt - "Your mother is suffering."

Nice try.
Old 12-04-2008, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelfire View Post
I think GA was talking about when he used to be a police officer and how everything was already settled in the judge's chambers even before it went before the court. JMO but I think that was what he was talking about.
This is the same impression I got.

Something else that stuck out to me. The way GA was talking to KC, apologizing, saying he should have been a better father, etc., like that would make a difference. For me, that is 100% proof he doesn't believe for one second Caylee is kidnapped, as his parenting skills, or lack thereof, would have no bearing on this specific kidnapping scenario, however, it would be a factor in KC being the perp of Caylee's disappearance.
Lanie
The Following User Says Thank You to Lanie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2008, 11:35 PM

sounds like most of the conversation was after the fbi interviews..I do think he was trying to get something or anything out of her except same ole stuff of nothing....again those letters and the communication between them and Jose---is that normal???????should they be in that much contact with her lawyer???? Just seems odd---

jmo
Old 12-04-2008, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
George is really good - telling Casey how he came clean to Cindy about a number of things and how much better he feels now. "So many people love you, Casey" - insinuating that they will continue to love her no matter what she's done. Over and over, "Is there something you want to tell me, someone you'd rather talk to?" Using guilt - "Your mother is suffering."

Nice try.

"Using guilt - your mother is suffering" - hey, that is exactly what KC was going for!! If he thought he was gonna get her to crack, he was sadly mistaken. KC doesn't care who is suffering and that is very apparent by her words and demeanor.
Old 12-05-2008, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiositycat View Post
He said "I don't want to talk about it much" Yep, I was wondering about that also. Nothing that was in OC system that anyone found early on. I am pretty sure some checked Ohio...but I wouldn't bet on it.
I suspect there might be some sort of record in Ohio. It's been said that George threw his father through a showroom window at the dealership. I wonder if there were charges in that incident?

Old 12-05-2008, 01:52 AM

I didn't watch this entire video but, in the beginning GA seems very enthusiatic about the entire A's family future as members of missing children. It's as if he found his calling and a way to make the family whole again. He seems to love KC more than ever and he's ready to start being the dad he always should've been. Is this a coping mechanism in dealing with his tragic reality or is this just the normal George?
Old 12-05-2008, 01:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
Talk talk talk talk talk and yet they say nothing!
You were reading my mind, weren't you? LOL
Old 12-05-2008, 02:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katana View Post
I didn't watch this entire video but, in the beginning GA seems very enthusiatic about the entire A's family future as members of missing children. It's as if he found his calling and a way to make the family whole again. He seems to love KC more than ever and he's ready to start being the dad he always should've been. Is this a coping mechanism in dealing with his tragic reality or is this just the normal George?
There are some parts where George seems truly sad and disturbed, but yes, there are some parts where he seems like he's in the midst of some heavy pep talk/motivational speaking.
I think he is excited about having the ability to work with missing children orgs. I think he knows his granddaughter is never coming home and is well aware that if he sits back and thinks about the reality of his life and his family's future, he might feel there's little left to live for. I think he's just talking to talk because he knows he needs to keep up the lines of communication w Casey. I think he's trying to talk about positive things because he needs to find something to feel good about. Also if he talks about anything heavy and asks Casey questions, she'll just get belligerent. He also says a lot about how he regrets not being a better father and he worries he should have done more. I think he's just rambling out out of necessity-- if he stops talking, Casey will start churning out more lies and he'll have to acknowledge the reality of what she's done to Caylee--and out of guilt that he didn't do something to prevent all of this.
Old 12-05-2008, 02:26 AM

I couldn't stand to watch any more videos today after seeing this one. She has that entire family manipulated and has done so for a very long time. CA and LA know she is lying but they are doing what they have to - to hang on to glimpses of truth. CA tries to catch her in her lies but KC relies on the story she cannot reveal details on for the sake of the family's safety. It's all BS but she's good at that. LE has more, I'm sure of it. She's going down for this and the clock is beginning to tick a little faster. This case is "hideous" and I pray that in the end she will realize that she needs to let the world know where she put Caylee or it could be a means to the end of her own demise.
Old 12-05-2008, 02:49 AM

I feel bad for GA to some extent but then again, this was months ago. The motivational speaker crap DOES NOT WORK GEORGE. She ain't biting.

I do believe that GA was alluding to a legal issue in his past. I do not believe that is from his experience in LE. Perhaps a record was sealed or expunged. I think the tone in which he said it was quieter, as if he was ashamed. JMO.

BTW. If KC says the word "Absolutely" one more time, I am going to vomit. KC you are ABSOLUTELY a narcissistic LIAR.
Old 12-05-2008, 03:21 AM

OMG, the way they are talking to each other is just so WEIRD. Its like a script - i think they know its definately going to be released to the public - like a bad Days of Our Lives script . You kind of expect them to gaze out different windows with their backs to each other.

And the silences, ummmm AWKWARD. Poor GA is just trying to fill every gap with motivational fakeness.

Its just completely and entirely SICKENING. And fake. Did I mention the overriding FAKENESS??

The crazed giggling is driving me crazy. I want to slap her. HARD.

ETA- Oh and they are trying alright. REAL FREAKIN TRYING.
ETA AGAIN! HA. They mention the scripting themselves! "This is not scripted, nothing is scritped..." suuuuure its not...
Old 12-05-2008, 08:50 AM
Retired WS Staff

RAW video of George right AFTER visit with Casey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIxaDko34dU

Last edited by Patty G; 12-05-2008 at 09:12 AM. Reason: Found original raw interview.
Old 12-05-2008, 09:15 AM
WS Super Moderator

I am going to weigh in on this one! I found it disgusting, disturbing, and deranged that George was talking about future jobs for Casey and Lee in the missing kid finding business!! And I think on some level (the level of all things disgusting) what made it so hard for me to swallow was thinking that George was talking about PAID careers in the future for his offspring. I mean please.

Another thing I noticed in this video as with all of the other ones released...is that they literallly and figuratively seem to let their child get away with murder. ABSOLUTELY disgusting. If any tough love were being used by them I would be shocked. It makes "a day late and a dollar short" take on a whole new meaning to me
Old 12-05-2008, 09:25 AM

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammiejam View Post
Its just completely and entirely SICKENING. And fake. Did I mention the overriding FAKENESS??

The crazed giggling is driving me crazy. I want to slap her. HARD.
And that constant fake sniffling, plus her constantly wiping away her invisible tears. Half the time her mind is elsewhere - scheming.
Old 12-05-2008, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelleaz View Post
What was GA talking about "the thing that he did" that was already decided in a court room. Are there records or convictions out there on him? Just curious.
Could it be GA referring to his stint in LE and how cases he was involved in were handled? JMO

Old 12-05-2008, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post

Nice try.
But at least he did TRY... which sort of negates the theory that the A's didn't try to get the truth out of her, like some have repeatedly said.
Old 12-05-2008, 09:55 AM

Thanks for the link PattyG!

So interesting to hear what he says after the interview...

His shrugging and facial expressions say it all...
Old 12-05-2008, 10:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammiejam View Post
Thanks for the link PattyG!

So interesting to hear what he says after the interview...

His shrugging and facial expressions say it all...
"I'm crazed, manic, full of shi--poopie, controlled by my wife and daughter and because Cindy is off doing something somewhere else can get a little mic time to show that I am NOT as impotent as the women in my family want to make me be. I can blabber about nothing just as good as my wife can and I know well enough to keep trying to suck up to people who want to give us money to help search for that little girl. I'm somebody, dangitall!! I'm here! I'm here!!!!"
Old 12-05-2008, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by debs View Post
"i'm crazed, manic, full of shi--poopie, controlled by my wife and daughter and because cindy is off doing something somewhere else can get a little mic time to show that i am not as impotent as the women in my family want to make me be. I can blabber about nothing just as good as my wife can and i know well enough to keep trying to suck up to people who want to give us money to help search for that little girl. I'm somebody, dangitall!! I'm here! I'm here!!!!"
word.
Old 12-05-2008, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broderick View Post
I don't because I think he is the most gifted liar in the bunch. Cindy and Casey are amateurs compared to him. He is honestly believable and sincere in his lies so much so that fact is indistinguishable from fiction as he talks.
I second that vote.
Old 12-05-2008, 10:37 AM

Casey really wanted to "come home" and keeps driving the conversation back to that.
Example: "Things would be SO MUCH EASIER if I was at home."

GA seemingly tries every angle to get her to speak with authorities or just tell what she knows and go for protective custody. Casey doesn't take the bait.

I also kinda think the reason she shrugs off GA's money offer for her commissary account and phones is because she wants him to GET HER OUT not simply put money in her account.