Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
Bon, if CM is as sly as a fox, he'd better show his hand pretty soon - because in the hearings to date - we haven't even been sure he's awake - he seems to be napping....

It's pretty easy to talk up a big story - but the proof is in the delivery of the goods. I know what I'm talking about - been in sales all of my life.

The key if it's helpful Mr. Mason is quite simple, talk less, work more and deliver the goods first. And out of three primary requirements as listed, I believe we've seen that you are a "no show".
Thanks for the response, logicalgirl
I need someone like you to keep me in line and not let the defense scare me so much
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bon For This Useful Post:

If they think the "tragic accident" is some kind of clever, feasible defense, that is laughable. You don't make an accident look like a murder. Then there are the searches on the computer, chloroform, etc. That's the problem they will have. Only the truth will explain everything, and they can't tell the truth. You can explain some things, but that explanation is thwarted by dozens of other facts in the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aedrys View Post
I don't care if it was Vegas or a beer shack in Alaska - She SHOULD NOT have been there dancing her cares away or looking for a kidnapper there! Was CM playing this down or was someone else? How freaking ridiculous!
(or a Love Shack? Baby . . .Love Shack . . . Love Shack Bay Bee). . . . ok now I won't be able to get that out of my neurons for awhile. (look where this case takes my brain . . . sorry you all have to come along at times).
Old 05-03-2011, 01:34 PM
If justice doesn't get you, karma will.

I cannot believe...no wait, I can believe it...that CM did an interview ONE DAY after HHJP was so mad about the media in court. Wow. Talk about in one ear and out the other. So I guess we'll see tons of media time from them from now on. I swear, they complain about media exposure yet are like crack addicts with their media appearances!!!!
Old 05-03-2011, 01:35 PM

Quote:
I cannot believe...no wait, I can believe it...that CM did an interview ONE DAY after HHJP was so mad about the media in court. Wow. Talk about in one ear and out the other. So I guess we'll see tons of media time from them from now on. I swear, they complain about media exposure yet are like crack addicts with their media appearances!!!!
"Jones'ing for a fix?"
Old 05-03-2011, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Not even one day. He taped it after court yesterday!

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Softail For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2011, 01:37 PM

I missed this, but reading here has been very informative. Was it not only YESTERDAY that the defense and Ants were lovin' up JP talking about so much media before the trial??? And already, TODAY, CM is blabbing all over??? This is disgusting! JMO
Old 05-03-2011, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horace Finklestein View Post
If they think the "tragic accident" is some kind of clever, feasible defense, that is laughable. You don't make an accident look like a murder. Then there are the searches on the computer, chloroform, etc. That's the problem they will have. Only the truth will explain everything, and they can't tell the truth. You can explain some things, but that explanation is thwarted by dozens of other facts in the case.
I just wish the DT would quit "Thwarting" out loud and in public! Public displays of Thwarting should be gagged IMO! (I think I need to eat food . . my brain is really reaching here).
Old 05-03-2011, 01:40 PM
If justice doesn't get you, karma will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softail View Post
OMG, you have GOT to be KIDDING ME!!!!

Wow, no respect for HHJP at all. Unfreakingbelievable. They have NO SHAME.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Aedrys For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2011, 01:43 PM

Quote:
He is double-dog daring HHJP to take away his right to appear.....not going to happen. The last thing CM wants is fairness....come on, he's a defense attorney. Fair would be his client in prison.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Amil For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2011, 01:45 PM
Peace Hawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bon View Post
Thanks for the response, logicalgirl
I need someone like you to keep me in line and not let the defense scare me so much
Anytime - and I'm a practical kind of a gal who loves strategy. In my line of work I always have to be thinking ahead - if I do this - will that person do this, this or that?
And for the last couple of months I have been puzzling to myself - what could the defense possibly say that to me would have a shred of credibility? Trying to wipe the slate as clean as I can and look with "new eyes" - what could it be that would make me go "AHA" - "now I understand".

And NOW, CM is coming up with a tragic and unfortunate accident? And we will hear shocking revelations about the parents? Buses heading for CA and George.

Well, let me say it here. I don't give a tinker's damn what ICA's parents did in their own lives and to her. ICA was an adult. ICA was the mother of Caylee. Shoulda coulda woulda cuts no ice with me at all.

The responsibility for this murder lays squarely on ICA. The rest is just interesting fluff we amuse ourselves with while we wait for justice to be served.

A tragic and unfortunate accident? ICA has waited three long years to claim this? Seriously. Now that is tragic. All this attention - all this money, all this media attention.....Somebody let the DT know it's a tragic joke.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2011, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wenwe4 View Post
visceral reaction when they find out sole provider for toddler didn't report her missing for a month . . . most of us who are parents if your child is missing 20 minutes to 2 hours you would be pulling your hair out . . . time and time again "why in the world did you wait a month to report her missing?"
better yet.. at Day 31 why would you ask for "one more day" and allow your mother to make the report, then ask why the operator wants to talk to youuuuu!?
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to IfIMay For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2011, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Summary of CM so far:

1. They will object to everything and anything they can.
2. Tragic unfortunate accident
3. Hyocrits and liars will be exposed

Feel free to add anything I missed...
Like his client
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to KDB For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2011, 01:47 PM
Lifetime WS Non-Mod

Quote:
visceral reaction when they find out sole provider for toddler didn't report her missing for a month . . . most of us who are parents if your child is missing 20 minutes to 2 hours you would be pulling your hair out . . . time and time again "why in the world did you wait a month to report her missing?"
BBM
Let's just answer this question for them. All together now...and say it really, really loud!
Because Caylee was never missing...Caylee was dead! That's why KC never reported her missing!
Caylee was never missing! There was never a split second when her mother KC didn't know exactly where she was. GA & CA may not have known where Caylee was, but KC knew exactly where Caylee was.
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2011, 01:50 PM
WS Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by momtective View Post
BBM
Let's just answer this question for them. All together now...and say it really, really loud!
Because Caylee was never missing...Caylee was dead! That's why KC never reported her missing!
Caylee was never missing! There was never a split second when her mother KC didn't know exactly where she was. GA & CA may not have known where Caylee was, but KC knew exactly where Caylee was.
And didn't KC say so herself, "She's close to home."
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2011, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Does IS pay for interviews? Anyone know?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2011, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momtective View Post
BBM
I'm so glad you said that! I get annoyed when people say "Casey was out partying while her daughter was missing." No she wasn't.

She was out partying while her daughter was double bagged, duct taped, and dead in a swamp!

Old 05-03-2011, 01:52 PM

I am just amazed how skewed in sessions coverage is. They seem to me to be very pro defense of course the DT is the only one talking to them. At one point I had resepct for in session but now its almost painful to watch.
Old 05-03-2011, 01:54 PM

Quote:
CMs wife describes him as the one who always wants to take on the fight . . .the tough cases. . . a man who loves a challenge.
Puke!
He thinks this challenge is fun?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2011, 01:56 PM

Well, I dont think the DT being on TV will cause anythang---one way r the other. If this is a way to get a "fair" jury then so be it. I just want to move this along---I dont have long to live and I have really wanted to see this trial fore I die.

Once the jury hears 31 days---it will be over. Thats what got my attention. And I dont see where C/G A lying will be any worse that ICA lying. I think the only thang that will pop up is that GA was the one who dumped the dead baby girl in the woods (the day they brought the car home). That dont mean he killed her---just that he helped cover it up. I do believe thats how it happened. ICA said several times that she didnt know where Caylee was---well she said "her" not Caylee. If Caylee lil rotting body was in the trunk and those 2 covered it up then they r in big trouble but ICA will go down 2. Right?

I think the DT is trying to humanize themselves and ICA and to do that they have to hit the news---at lease they have gotten better at interviews. They really dont look like the "HOT-SHOT" they always acted like. Of course we know better---They r just trying to put on a lil lipstick. Let em go for it---dont change anythang... It is still what it is. A pig?

"THE MAN OF THE HOUR"
4/2/09 Jose B.
"I'm Sorry??? What Law School did you go to Kathy???"
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MAMABEAR For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2011, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katprint View Post
Seriously, my sports fanatic brother-in-law could sit on the jury. He doesn't watch any newscasts or read any newspapers or magazines that aren't about sports. If you asked him who Casey Anthony was, he wouldn't know. If you showed him her picture and asked about her, he would probably just say that he thought she was pretty.

I'm sure there are PLENTY of people like that in Florida.

Katprint
Always only my own opinions
Those are the guys that the defense I'm sure will be looking to seat.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2011, 02:00 PM

Quote:
CM we have received criticism . . . some jackass tried to start a fight with me in some upscale restaurant . . just about this case . . I don't take kindly to that
Everyone here accounted for? lol
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2011, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
The two guys who finished below JB at his Lawyer school?
According to Cindy, one is MN.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2011, 02:04 PM

Well, we all know that Cindy and George are liars.
I hope Mason has fun with confronting them.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to noor For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2011, 02:04 PM

Quote:
CM thinks the Sunshine Laws are ridiculous. He doesn't think the intention was to do what it has done in this case.

Talking about journalists asking stupid questions.
I'm telling ya...after this case is over they're gonna go after the Sunshine Laws...just a feeling I'm getting.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread