Random Thoughts and Discussion Ideas#5 About the Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Passionflower!

I don't think LA would have wanted his niece dead. But, I do think that Casey could have roped him into the idea that there had been an accident, or even that something He may have left laying around the apartment, ect. may have contributed to the accident. She could have sucked him into helping her with any number of stories.

Like BB12 said, Casey could have killed Caylee at Lee's. I do believe she came from Lee's and not Cindy's with the bag of food when Tony picked her up.

I'm not wholey convinced that the baby didn't die in the trunk of the car from a rag soaked with what ever she was using to knock the baby out. Probably wrong on my part as it does look like she had planned Caylee's demise for several months anyway.

I do so much think that Lee helped her cover-up and dispose of Caylee.

Jail conversations that went something like "the situation hasn't changed, we can still trust the same people...blah blah"

"if anything changes I'll absolutely let you know" type of converstaion. That leads me to believe they were trying to get a feeling for if either of them had misspoken, or had a change of heart. I don't feel they were actually talking about any outsiders.

Lee seems like a detail kind of guy. That's why I think he went back into his apartment that one last time. I'm not sure why I get that impression. I also think he was trying to let her know that her SIM card story wasn't making any sense and that she needed to work on that one.

I know this line of thought is way out there, but this case is so bizarre anyway.
What if KC and someone else did kill someone? What if they chloroformed them and put them in the trunk. They disposed of the body together after it had been in the trunk for 2 days. This person offered to watch Caylee, but had also stated they they should not contact each other for 30 days.
KC planned the pr trip and then backed out. When did she plan this? July 8th AH leaves, July 9 Ricardo leaves, and July 10th or 11th Troy leaves. I also have in my notes Troy gone on June 16th. I don't know where or for how long.
July 1 10:15 she calls JG saying she needs to take a shower and has no key for TLs apartment.
This must be how KC decided she was an event planner. What if she planned to disappear after TL left for the airport. Maybe she really did run out of gas, but planned to move the car somewhere else and leave it. Then disappear. When she found out the car was gone, her plans got messed up. She didn't know what happened to it. What if she went back to the scene of the crime to find out if it had been discovered or to make sure she didn't leave anything that could lead back to her. She did seem to become more upset after that. Telling people "something is going on" and "don't talk to my mom". has nightmares.
Wasn't it on the 30th that she took TL to the airport.

I would give an arm to be on the jury for this trial.

I know that anytime my child was naked, be it a diaper change, or bathtime, I always felt that he was vulnerable. I don't know a better way to explain it. He was literally exposed and (I felt) emotionally exposed.

To hear that Caylee was not clothed when she was found brings up an even more emotional reaction from me.

Exposed

Vulnerable

Those were my thoughts when I heard that Caylee wasn't wearing clothes.

I wonder why also.

The clothes were found near so it wasn't to avoid identification.

has it been confirmed that she was not clothed?

I know that anytime my child was naked, be it a diaper change, or bathtime, I always felt that he was vulnerable. I don't know a better way to explain it. He was literally exposed and (I felt) emotionally exposed.

To hear that Caylee was not clothed when she was found brings up an even more emotional reaction from me.

Exposed

Vulnerable

ma2patrick I also thought this and it really breaks my heart to even imagine what this poor, beautiful baby girl went through! Then to be stripped naked, wrapped up in a garbage bag and tossed away into the woods.

I am sick over it and in shock. I guess that even though I knew she was gone I still hoped?

My son is 12 now, but I do remember that feeling.

It makes my heart hurt to think of her like that, poor baby.

I hope they make KC go see her.:furious:

The fact that little Caylee didn't even have on any clothes is incredibly sad. If I think about it for any length of time, tears flow.

Incredibly sad.

I feel the same way.

What is the point of taking Caylee's clothes off?

It wasn't so she couldn't be identified because the clothes were found close to the body.

It was suggested on another thread that fluids or something leaked and got on the clothes. Maybe Casey thought chloroformed or bloody wet clothes were messy.

Caylee is always perfectly dressed and color coodinated in pictures. Did Casey not bother to dress Caylee again because Caylee wasn't pretty enough after her death...so why bother?

has it been confirmed that she was not clothed?

I heard on Larry King Live that an article of clothing WAS found in the bag with the remains. I bet it was the same clothing she wore in the video with the Grandfather at the nursing home...

Random Thought #1
-------------------

I think it's possible Tim Miller may be called as a witness for the prosecution

Jose Baez may argue that TES had already searched & cleared the area where Caylee's remains were found so KC could not have placed the bag there.

Tim & other searchers will need to testify that they did not search that exact spot because of the water level.

Here's a random thought I've had from time to time. Who will be Caylee's family advocate, so to speak, during the trial if GA, CA and LA continue to believe Casey's lies and won't want her to be convicted? Most murder trials seem to have grieving family members sitting there everyday, hoping for justice. And juries seem conscientious of the family members during the trial, which probably helps personalize the victim.

Neither side of the Anthony family seems to have been close to Caylee, and Casey didn't seem to have steady friends with children whom Caylee was close to. I hope someone will be there to sit in court everyday caring about justice for her.

Random Thought #2
-------------------
Casey may have wrapped Caylee's body up in a trash bag at the Anthony home

She then drove around the Corner & placed the bag in the woods with the intentions of going back to move it at another time because she didn't want to be driving aroound with a body in her trunk. Also, maybe she didn't have time to dispose of it properly that day.

When she goes back to retrieve the bag maybe it was flooded & she couldn't get to it.

I wish we could find out exactly when that area was flooded

For this theory to be plausable the ground would have had to have been dry on one of these days 16th thru 27th (June)

well I always thought that KC used the shovel to dig a small trench under the fence to push Caylee's remains. She later decided it was too difficlult, so she just put her in the car and dropped her off at the next convenient time. Sometimes KISS is the way to go, and KC probably thought who would guess? The woods always bothered me right there in plain sight. IIIRC didn't she tell LA look for places familiar like when we were kids???

I heard on Larry King Live that an article of clothing WAS found in the bag with the remains. I bet it was the same clothing she wore in the video with the Grandfather at the nursing home...

Oh shoot. Good thinking. You may be right.

I was wondering if Chris S. really did see Casey jogging that day on Chickasaw. (checking on the body......)

I know this line of thought is way out there, but this case is so bizarre anyway.
What if KC and someone else did kill someone? What if they chloroformed them and put them in the trunk. They disposed of the body together after it had been in the trunk for 2 days. This person offered to watch Caylee, but had also stated they they should not contact each other for 30 days.
KC planned the pr trip and then backed out. When did she plan this? July 8th AH leaves, July 9 Ricardo leaves, and July 10th or 11th Troy leaves. I also have in my notes Troy gone on June 16th. I don't know where or for how long.
July 1 10:15 she calls JG saying she needs to take a shower and has no key for TLs apartment.
This must be how KC decided she was an event planner. What if she planned to disappear after TL left for the airport. Maybe she really did run out of gas, but planned to move the car somewhere else and leave it. Then disappear. When she found out the car was gone, her plans got messed up. She didn't know what happened to it. What if she went back to the scene of the crime to find out if it had been discovered or to make sure she didn't leave anything that could lead back to her. She did seem to become more upset after that. Telling people "something is going on" and "don't talk to my mom". has nightmares.
Wasn't it on the 30th that she took TL to the airport.

So who is missing?

Like Drew Petersons story of his wife running off with someone...there just isn't anyone missing that fits this scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail