Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2008, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egoslayer View Post
One of the 'skull' pictures posted before. (Curves, b/w balance edited to bring out different colors/textures better)

I just don't see it.
I see a skull here but differently.

The tape - yes agreed,

Eye - no, i see that as a nasal cavaty.

I see the eye socket as the larger, dark hole above the tiny round holes. Only one eye socket is visable. The other is angled away into the vegetation. Above what I see as the eye socket is the rounded, smooth top part of the skull with a stick across it. Just to the left of the nasal cavity I can see a smooth cheek-bone shaped thing.

Of course it could all be a trick of the eye but I can see it.
Old 12-19-2008, 11:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom Goose View Post
Is this where the body was?

http://www.rsxtaci.com/Caylee/197712.jpg

Also, what are the white things in this picture? Bones or garbage?

What are in these buckets? Bones or other evidence? Oh, the questions..
They take that dirt and sift it for bones or additional evidence. There can be anything in there. That is how they found all her little bones. A child has about 150 really small bones and if an animal had been there they are most likely scattered.

I did find it interesting that they did not say anything about animal teeth marks on any of the bones.
Old 12-19-2008, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK View Post
We were right about the book.................this was on Fox news............

"This undated photo shows missing girl Caylee Anthony reading a storybook police say they found in the woods near her family's home."
OMG! Is there a link to this?
Old 12-19-2008, 11:09 PM
My opinion only.

Quote:
It is amazing what the human eye sees or cannot see when looking at this picture. I keep being drawn to a little critter (?) in the very lower left side of the picture sitting with his back to the yellow and facing the green leaf that touch the bottom edge. And no, it's not a rattlesnake! Anyone else see this?
Old 12-19-2008, 11:10 PM
Mother to little post it my boy wonder & Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL

way to go everyone! now I wonder if there is a photo sitting next to the book?
Old 12-19-2008, 11:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annette73 View Post
OMG! Is there a link to this?
Sorry, I meant to put the link in and didn't.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,469785,00.html
Old 12-19-2008, 11:14 PM

just curious....is anyone planing on looking at each pic and posting it and then talking about what we are seeing....blowing up certain things in the pic....?
Old 12-19-2008, 11:14 PM

I see a scary face on the left side of that photo....Looks like a reflection?
Old 12-19-2008, 11:16 PM

and I dont want to get slamed for this....but when will all the photos be released? Not that I want to see anything gross....just want to put the seen together....will they release most or all of them? This is my first case for sleuthing....

Last edited by TakeNote; 12-19-2008 at 11:26 PM. Reason: edit
Old 12-19-2008, 11:27 PM

link to story about book:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,469785,00.html
Old 12-19-2008, 11:28 PM
It's not easy to tell you goodbye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reannan View Post
I have obsessed over these photos pretty much all day! Not because of the macarbe aspect of them, but because it is something I feel like I can "do". Does that make sense?? This case has been so passive - after the initial flurry of MySpace and Facebook investigation, there wasn't much to "sleuth". Anyway, I no longer thing we are seeing either a black bag or a skull. Here are some pictures I have tried to explain with my cheap MS Paint program:

2. The "Black Bag" area after some vegitation has been removed and after a tent has been errected.
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/d...eawithTent.jpg

I think the photographer would've had to step a few feet to the left to see around the big tree to see the skull.
Old 12-19-2008, 11:33 PM
Former Member

Ok
I just want to say something, And give credit where its due, in the original crime scene thread which was labeled Crime Scene Thread Casual towards the end , and then locked due to size, there was ALL of this discussion and *finds* already done on that thread by many people.

Someone discovered the Bag
Someone discovered the Skull
Someone discovered the Book (confirmed)
Someone discovered a Photo next to the book
Someone (me) discovered a photo of Caylee on top of the book

That photo that I see on top of the book is at the bottom right hand corner and it is a photo of Caylee that I have seen on the net somewhere before, FOR MEMORY (not 100 percent sure) she had a blue dress on and a white ? fluffy ? headband ? fairy ring ? thing on her head !

I just know its that photo, I have seen it before but I have asked in the other thread if anyone remembers where the docs are uploaded to for viewing because there are also photos of Casey and Caylee on that site and its there Im sure of it.

All the things above is what was discussed on the other thread and we all got laughed at for *seeing* things but as you can see ONE of those things has already been confirmed, its not that far fetched to think that the others are real too

The photo next to the book I believe is possibly Caylees Great Grandfather. some people see a man from the 30's 40's based on the photo and some see a child standing on a chair or something wearing only a nappy or undies...

But we all see A photo ! (well those that see it)

So all of this was discussed here already http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76731
Old 12-19-2008, 11:34 PM
It's not easy to tell you goodbye

OH MY GOSH it's so clear now! The photo is of Caylee reading the book!! Geesh.
Old 12-19-2008, 11:36 PM

Jane, could the photo be the one of Caylee with a powder blue winter jacket it on? It has a hood with a big fluffy white trim.

I cant see in the the crime scene picture but I have seen the above mentioned photo...
Old 12-19-2008, 11:42 PM

Jane can you bring your photo over here....the one we were talking about last night...the pic on top of the book.....I had to got to bed last night...well early morning my time....LOL...and I want to look at it more
Old 12-19-2008, 11:43 PM

oh...and I have seen someone on here with an avitar that has Caylee sitting in a fancy blue dress with something on her head.....I just cant remember who that was...
Old 12-19-2008, 11:44 PM
Seek Brotherhood, Cherish Solitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by darcedarce View Post
I think the photographer would've had to step a few feet to the left to see around the big tree to see the skull.
I agree, and after further analysis, I do not think there is a black trash bag or skull in any of the released photos. I can certainly "see" what everyone thinks is a bag and a skull - heck, I can see TWO skulls, but if you compare photographs taken on different days in the same location as the investigation evolved, the black bag becomes a tree trunk, and the skull is vegetation. The book is definitely there, but I think Fox news has misquoted LE. No other news source is confirming that the book in the photo is the same one that Kaylee was reading in the nursing home. Fox screwed up. They SHOULD read here - and often!
Old 12-19-2008, 11:49 PM

Quote:
We were right about the book.................this was on Fox news............

"This undated photo shows missing girl Caylee Anthony reading a storybook police say they found in the woods near her family's home."
Thanks for posting, Turbo--I KNEW it looked so similar!
Old 12-19-2008, 11:50 PM
My opinion only.

What I thought might be a skull is directly to the right of the white reflection on the lower left. To me it looks like the forehead, eye socket and nasal bones. But I do also see what others think looks like a skull. If that is the log of a tree in the background, then the bag and etc. has to be lower and toward the front of the picture IMO.

Thank God for the persistant meter reader.
Old 12-19-2008, 11:52 PM

I think you sleuths, like Bobbie, did a great job pointing out the anomalies and I really do think I see duct tape.

Ultimately we have to accept that there are remains in this photo whether we can see them or not. The skull is very likely to be there somewhere, but it's not high enough resolution to be certain.

Old 12-19-2008, 11:53 PM
Former Member

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeNote View Post
Jane can you bring your photo over here....the one we were talking about last night...the pic on top of the book.....I had to got to bed last night...well early morning my time....LOL...and I want to look at it more

No honey, Im too damn upset.

People poo poo'ed that there was even a book. People said you're all seeing things its just RUBBISH

well its NOT rubbish it WAS Caylees book.

It upsets me that people are having Go's at other people for just saying what they think are things.
People are already upset as it is , why mock them ?

Last edited by Tom'sGirl; 12-20-2008 at 12:00 AM. Reason: naming fellow poster in rant.......NoNo!
Old 12-20-2008, 12:01 AM
Former Member

I changed my mind !

The white Arrow is where I see the PHOTO of the man half out of the book pages

The Red arrow is where I see a photo of Caylee facing TOWARD the red arrow

The white arrow and red arrow are inserted by me
Old 12-20-2008, 12:59 AM
Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL & Hardwood Mulch King & Bacon Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneInOz View Post

I just know its that photo, I have seen it before but I have asked in the other thread if anyone remembers where the docs are uploaded to for viewing because there are also photos of Casey and Caylee on that site and its there Im sure of it.
Been lurking for a little bit, first time posting. I believe the picture you are talking about is this one below.

You can see the oak desk, the yellow dress and the tiara. The picture on the book is oriented with the top of the picture toward the road and the feet towards the woods. It looks to me that the picture was cropped in a circular fashion which leads me to wonder if this was a scrapbook.
Old 12-20-2008, 01:04 AM
Former Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecs5298 View Post
Been lurking for a little bit, first time posting. I believe the picture you are talking about is this one below.

You can see the oak desk, the yellow dress and the tiara. The picture on the book is oriented with the top of the picture toward the road and the feet towards the woods. It looks to me that the picture was cropped in a circular fashion which leads me to wonder if this was a scrapbook.
Hi no thats not the photo

But I do believe that might be the Disney dress they are all talking about ?
Its the Belle dress

Beautiful isnt it , Caylee is beautiful in it *cry*
Old 12-20-2008, 01:12 AM
Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL & Hardwood Mulch King & Bacon Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneInOz View Post
Hi no thats not the photo

But I do believe that might be the Disney dress they are all talking about ?
Its the Belle dress

Beautiful isnt it , Caylee is beautiful in it *cry*
I know. The photo's of Caylee in the Disney dresses really get to me. My daughter is just 8 days older that Caylee. We adopted her when she was 1 day old from a family that is scarily similar to the A's. Our daughter is very into the Disney princess and we have all of those dresses and the same tiaras that Caylee is seen wearing. It really hits close to home.
Closed Thread