Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-29-2008, 10:01 PM
Pattymarie's Avatar
Pattymarie Pattymarie is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: ohio
Posts: 2,092
Greta 12/29/08

Greta's show tonite.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-29-2008, 10:09 PM
Pattymarie's Avatar
Pattymarie Pattymarie is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: ohio
Posts: 2,092
I think Lee's attorney will go on and say tomorrow that he has either "misspoke" or was "misinterpreted" and the spin will begin.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-29-2008, 10:48 PM
Pattymarie's Avatar
Pattymarie Pattymarie is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: ohio
Posts: 2,092
ahhh....long wait....must not be anything important...
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-29-2008, 10:53 PM
Pattymarie's Avatar
Pattymarie Pattymarie is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: ohio
Posts: 2,092
His lawyer is on now....
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-29-2008, 10:55 PM
Pattymarie's Avatar
Pattymarie Pattymarie is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: ohio
Posts: 2,092
whooo.....he has not been able to "determine the innocence of his sister...he cares about the truth!"
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-29-2008, 10:55 PM
LancelotLink's Avatar
LancelotLink LancelotLink is offline
Better Days
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 5,266
The lawyer seems to get a bit tongue tied at certain times, doesn't he?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-29-2008, 10:55 PM
beaglebrd's Avatar
beaglebrd beaglebrd is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Little Rock
Posts: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattymarie View Post
His lawyer is on now....
His lawyer is not a very good spokesman. He's making no sense.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-29-2008, 10:57 PM
Kimster's Avatar
Kimster Kimster is offline
WS Adminstrator, Verified Posters Liaison
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Google Earth
Posts: 32,644
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattymarie View Post
whooo.....he has not been able to "determine the innocence of his sister...he cares about the truth!"


That shocked the pee pee outta me!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-29-2008, 10:57 PM
ljwf22's Avatar
ljwf22 ljwf22 is offline
Reality continues to ruin my life.
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great Lakes
Posts: 3,105
I wonder if LA knew about his lawyer doing this. It's weird. Perhaps the lawyer is looking for his moment in the sun before he gets the ax for having a big mouth?
__________________
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. ~ Mark Twain
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-29-2008, 10:58 PM
mydailyopinions's Avatar
mydailyopinions mydailyopinions is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: In the Woods In Georgia
Posts: 5,518
[quote=Pattymarie;3108094]I think Lee's attorney will go on and say tomorrow that he has either "misspoke" or was "misinterpreted" and the spin will begin.[/QUOTE

I don't dout that at all!
__________________
Justice For Caylee Marie
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 12-29-2008, 10:58 PM
Pattymarie's Avatar
Pattymarie Pattymarie is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: ohio
Posts: 2,092
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljwf22 View Post
I wonder if LA knew about his lawyer doing this. It's weird. Perhaps the lawyer is looking for his moment in the sun before he gets the ax for having a big mouth?
totally thought the same thing!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-29-2008, 11:09 PM
Kimster's Avatar
Kimster Kimster is offline
WS Adminstrator, Verified Posters Liaison
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Google Earth
Posts: 32,644
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljwf22 View Post
I wonder if LA knew about his lawyer doing this. It's weird. Perhaps the lawyer is looking for his moment in the sun before he gets the ax for having a big mouth?
Wait til CA gets wind of it!

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-29-2008, 11:14 PM
TxRose TxRose is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 881
I missed Greta - I am waiting for the rerun in 2 hours. So Lee's attorney said that Lee has not been able to determine if his sister is innocent?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-29-2008, 11:16 PM
Pattymarie's Avatar
Pattymarie Pattymarie is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: ohio
Posts: 2,092
yep...that is exactly what I heard on Greta!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-29-2008, 11:18 PM
marla marla is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,215
That was it?
Show's over?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-29-2008, 11:20 PM
Boots-OK's Avatar
Boots-OK Boots-OK is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 802
Quote:
Originally Posted by TxRose View Post
I missed Greta - I am waiting for the rerun in 2 hours. So Lee's attorney said that Lee has not been able to determine if his sister is innocent?
Hmmmmm...or maybe, just maybe, he's wanting to put a little distance between him and his sister? Maybe wanting to distance himself from the entire family? Maybe trying to decrease the chance that charges will be brought against him if he is more forthcoming and cooperative?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-29-2008, 11:37 PM
TxRose TxRose is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots-OK View Post
Hmmmmm...or maybe, just maybe, he's wanting to put a little distance between him and his sister? Maybe wanting to distance himself from the entire family? Maybe trying to decrease the chance that charges will be brought against him if he is more forthcoming and cooperative?
Who knows. I thought when this whole story broke that Lee seemed to be the only person in that family dealing with a full deck. He knew how to calmly talk with Casey and extract at least a little info from her. He knew how to tell her to protect herself - which I would expect from a loving older brother. He seemed to take what she told him and he tried to check it all out. I had gotten the feeling that he ran into brick walls with pretty much everything she told him...and finally just gave up. I think he stepped in only to protect his parents occasionally. I thought he was trying to remove himself from all the craziness that is this case. But now there is all this talk about obstruction charges...so it makes me wonder what he was really doing all that time.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-29-2008, 11:58 PM
Kimster's Avatar
Kimster Kimster is offline
WS Adminstrator, Verified Posters Liaison
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Google Earth
Posts: 32,644
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots-OK View Post
Hmmmmm...or maybe, just maybe, he's wanting to put a little distance between him and his sister? Maybe wanting to distance himself from the entire family? Maybe trying to decrease the chance that charges will be brought against him if he is more forthcoming and cooperative?
Or maybe the thought of jail time is gonna make him throw KC under the bus?
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-29-2008, 11:58 PM
SoCalSleuth SoCalSleuth is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,685
Wasn't there something funky about Lee taking KC's computer? IIRC, Lee went to Tony's to gather KC's belongings--and was there for much longer than that should have taken--hours if my memory is correct. Then he told LE something was wrong with her computer or it couldn't be accessed or some garbage like that. It's intriguing that LA's attorney said that during his own investigation he did some things that LE could see as obstruction or aiding and abetting. To me that sounds like destruction of evidence, but that's only my gut speaking.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-30-2008, 12:04 AM
jandkmom's Avatar
jandkmom jandkmom is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,040
Quote:
Originally Posted by TxRose View Post
Who knows. I thought when this whole story broke that Lee seemed to be the only person in that family dealing with a full deck. He knew how to calmly talk with Casey and extract at least a little info from her. He knew how to tell her to protect herself - which I would expect from a loving older brother. He seemed to take what she told him and he tried to check it all out. I had gotten the feeling that he ran into brick walls with pretty much everything she told him...and finally just gave up. I think he stepped in only to protect his parents occasionally. I thought he was trying to remove himself from all the craziness that is this case. But now there is all this talk about obstruction charges...so it makes me wonder what he was really doing all that time.
I felt the same way. I felt like he really wanted to believe his sister, but I didn't see him claiming other girls were Caylee. I hope he was patiently waiting for all of the facts to come out, and once he realized that Caylee truly was dead, that he has decided to tell everything that he knows and maybe the truth that is in the letters that were going back and forth. KC more than likely never told him the entire truth either and he was hoping that Caylee was alive.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Greta Fox Cable News 2-29-08 Never before seen Greta stated. CW Stacy Peterson 30 03-06-2008 03:58 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:19 PM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!