Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.

Old 01-03-2009, 12:36 PM
Formerly known as "Hercule Poirot"

Anthony Home And Floor Plans

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Not the Nanny View Post
Question!

I've been following this case for months but I can't wrap my brain around the moving of the bush in the back yard.

Can someone fill me in on what happened....what was reported.....did KC really transplant a bush in their backyard while she was supposed to be at work and her daughter was dead?

Where was it in the yard.

I wish someone could diagram their backyard for us!
CA and GA confessed to having moved a bush from close to the house, between house and pool to far side of pool. CA talks to Greta about this in early walkabout interview. They are standing right there. See the greta video at Grettawire its part of an item about cadaver dogs. There is a photo of pool and ladder back in this thread.

CA is vague about the date that happened. I have asked several times if anybody has that date pinned down. CA says " couple weeks ago" so after Caylee vanished
Old 01-03-2009, 06:31 PM

Is there a floor plan/map of Anthony house available?

Also similar for garden?
Old 01-03-2009, 07:49 PM
Retired WS Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercule Poirot View Post
Is there a floor plan/map of Anthony house available?

Also similar for garden?
WOW, I recall early on a lot of discussion of the Anthony floor plan etc. I think the house was narrowed down to square footage and rooms based on Tax Records. If I can find the info, I'll post the thread.

Not sure about the ground plan for the garden, but that doesn't mean it hasn't been discussed somewhere.

In the Greta OTR back in early August, Greta toured the backyard and it was relatively small. There are some overhead shots in the Images Only thread which might help you.
Old 01-03-2009, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
WOW, I recall early on a lot of discussion of the Anthony floor plan etc. I think the house was narrowed down to square footage and rooms based on Tax Records. If I can find the info, I'll post the thread.

Not sure about the ground plan for the garden, but that doesn't mean it hasn't been discussed somewhere.

In the Greta OTR back in early August, Greta toured the backyard and it was relatively small. There are some overhead shots in the Images Only thread which might help you.
Thanks. If you do post that thread great.

I seem to remember seeing something. I have too much info in the brain. Bits fall out every day.

I have seen overhead shots etc. Have a mental picture, but hoping for a reference that shows house and garage as well as garden. I'll stop being so lazy and have a better look myself. Let you know if I find anything
Old 01-04-2009, 12:56 AM

Quote:
CA and GA confessed to having moved a bush from close to the house, between house and pool to far side of pool. CA talks to Greta about this in early walkabout interview. They are standing right there. See the greta video at Grettawire its part of an item about cadaver dogs. There is a photo of pool and ladder back in this thread.

CA is vague about the date that happened. I have asked several times if anybody has that date pinned down. CA says " couple weeks ago" so after Caylee vanished
Whoa! I'd never seen that ladder. I imagined something more like vinyl steps with enclosed sides. There is no way a 2+ year old child climbed that open ladder and dived into the pool. Not in my opinion.
Old 01-04-2009, 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friday View Post
Whoa! I'd never seen that ladder. I imagined something more like vinyl steps with enclosed sides. There is no way a 2+ year old child climbed that open ladder and dived into the pool. Not in my opinion.
This picture is as Greta showed things on the video clip. Note that the box of pool equipment is still there. Either GA or CA said the reason they needed to move the plant was so that box could go where the plant was. They said that Caylee could already climb onto that box. They seem in no hurry to move the box since it's still there. The whole landscaping project seems a strange thing to give priority to when your Grandaughter is missing?
Old 01-04-2009, 12:30 PM
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBTampa View Post
I thought they did the re-landscaping over the 4th of July weekend. This is before Caylee was reported missing.
The Anthony's yard has a nice mature landscaping and I think they had always done the gardening themselves. So, I've always thought it odd that they would move an overgrown shrub in the hottest part of the year. Here in Georgia, we would wait until late Fall. Wonder if the shrub survived ?
Old 01-04-2009, 03:01 PM

I am trying to find more info myself I will report progress.

You sound a lot more organised than me.
Have you ever seen a floor plan of the A home and/or garden.
I remember something, but that is very vague could be another case?
Old 01-04-2009, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
There are plenty of aerial views of the A's garden but I have never seen an image of the interior floor plan of their home. The closest thing to it is the house tour that they did with Greta and a second house tour that they did more recently (after KC was indicted) with another station.

MOO
Thank you.

Shame. Even when I play adventure games (rarely) the first thing I do is draw a map to sort out locations. I don't have enough info to do that myself in this case.

Anybody want a job?
Old 01-04-2009, 06:07 PM

Here is property information for the A's house.

http://www.ocpafl.org/pls/webappI/ge...6=on&x=46&y=17
Old 01-04-2009, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire4ever View Post
Here is property information for the A's house.

http://www.ocpafl.org/pls/webappI/ge...6=on&x=46&y=17
Thanks that link gets to page where you can view outline shape of the house. Its a start if someone can add interior details.
It's an adobe doc. I have driven myself nuts, but I can not save the picture. I can copy and paste to a word doc. but still not save the pic.
Old 01-04-2009, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Thanks that link gets to page where you can view outline shape of the house. Its a start if someone can add interior details.
It's an adobe doc. I have driven myself nuts, but I can not save the picture. I can copy and paste to a word doc. but still not save the pic.
You're welcome. I wish it would have contained more of the info that you are looking for. Still trying to find out if Florida have a place for viewing a sort of blueprint of property that is public information. Haven't found it yet. Sorry to hear about the problems you are having.... but I understand.........I have so many things saved from this case that I don't even know where they all are half of the time, and it has even gone to trial yet. LOL
Old 01-04-2009, 08:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Old 01-04-2009, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom'sGirl View Post
Wow!
Thanks. I kept trying and made a jpeg, but it needs rotating so this better.

So this is allegedly floor-plan outline of GP's house.

Anybody feel free to add known details?
Old 01-05-2009, 04:16 AM

THE QUESTION IS:
Do you have any info that would detail this floor-plan of the A's House?
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 01-05-2009, 09:17 AM
Retired WS Staff

Quote:
THE QUESTION IS:
Do you have any info that would detail this floor-plan of the A's House?
[IMG][/IMG]
I found a home that is in the same area of the Anthony's with the same frontal structure as the Anthony's. This is 4 bedrooms and 2 baths and is 1,472 sq. feet and it has a "featured tour" of the house so you can visualize the layout.

http://www.realtor.com/search/listin...4859060&lsn=31

IMO, The LR, DR, and Kitchen appears to be an open floor plan in the center of the home with the kitchen at the back of the house.

Standing inside the home, there must be a hallway off the living room to the right which brings the passage way to three bedrooms.

IMO, I think the Master Bedroom is off to the left of the LR down a hallway shortly after coming into the front door.

Click on "featured tour" icon on the left under the pictures to tour this house.

The Anthony's did pay their property taxes on 11/25/08 - $1,160.66
http://www.octaxcol.com/PropertyTaxS...StillDue=false
Old 01-05-2009, 09:48 AM

Wow Patty G that was awesome! Thanks so much for finding that and posting. It gives a very good "feel" for the A's house.
Old 01-05-2009, 01:41 PM

Quote:
I found a home that is in the same area of the Anthony's with the same frontal structure as the Anthony's. This is 4 bedrooms and 2 baths and is 1,472 sq. feet and it has a "featured tour" of the house so you can visualize the layout.

http://www.realtor.com/search/listin...4859060&lsn=31

IMO, The LR, DR, and Kitchen appears to be an open floor plan in the center of the home with the kitchen at the back of the house.

Standing inside the home, there must be a hallway off the living room to the right which brings the passage way to three bedrooms.

IMO, I think the Master Bedroom is off to the left of the LR down a hallway shortly after coming into the front door.

Click on "featured tour" icon on the left under the pictures to tour this house.

The Anthony's did pay their property taxes on 11/25/08 - $1,160.66
http://www.octaxcol.com/PropertyTaxS...StillDue=false
Thanks.
Great overall feel for the place.
Well spotted! Does look identical. Perhaps a standard design?
Now, does anybody here have contacts with realestate/house design/buiders of that design?
I have seen floor plans presented to help present a house.

I think I have got a One Way brain.
I think I could imagine a walk thru if I was looking at a floor plan, but I can't do the reverse.
Old 01-05-2009, 02:48 PM
Retired WS Staff

Quote:
Thanks.
Now, does anybody here have contacts with realestate/house design/buiders of that design?

I think I could imagine a walk thru if I was looking at a floor plan, but I can't do the reverse.

I had a feeling you were going to ask that question. I will try and see if the agent showing that particular house has a floor plan.

Message sent to agent ... waiting for reply.

Last edited by Patty G; 01-05-2009 at 02:51 PM. Reason: added more
Old 01-05-2009, 05:36 PM
Retired WS Staff

Quote:
Thanks.

I received a reply from the agent selling that home:

Patricia, I do not have a floor plan, but it is a split plan. When you enter the front door, you walk into the living area and the master bedroom is on the left, as is the garage. To the right are the other 3 bedrooms and the kitchen with the kitchen on the back side of the home.

Pretty much the way I thought it was based on the "featured tour".

UPDATE: Found a floor plan pretty much the way the Anthony's home is setup. http://www.amazingplans.com/catalog....&item_id=12104

Last edited by Patty G; 01-05-2009 at 05:50 PM. Reason: fixed link
Old 01-05-2009, 05:51 PM

Thanks Patty G you have worked above and beyond the call of duty.

I have already got a much better vizualization of the house and garden than I had before I started this Quest! I think we have already answered several past posts asking about layout of the house and garden. I can certainly now follow Gretas tour and understand much better. I can now see that KC had to traipse thru the house doing whatever she did!! Hopefully dripping forensic evidence every time.

Hope springs eternal I still hope more will be forthcoming from other WSers?
Old 01-05-2009, 06:03 PM
Retired WS Staff

Quote:
Thanks Patty G you have worked above and beyond the call of duty.

I have already got a much better vizualization of the house and garden than I had before I started this Quest! I think we have already answered several past posts asking about layout of the house and garden. I can certainly now follow Gretas tour and understand much better. I can now see that KC had to traipse thru the house doing whatever she did!! Hopefully dripping forensic evidence every time.

Hope springs eternal I still hope more will be forthcoming from other WSers?
Your welcome. Seeing the floor plan has actually helped me too!

The agent said: come on over and I'll take you on a tour of the house. I thought, hummmmm, I am about 2 hours away.
Old 01-05-2009, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Your welcome. Seeing the floor plan has actually helped me too!

The agent said: come on over and I'll take you on a tour of the house. I thought, hummmmm, I am about 2 hours away.
I would not ask you to go that far.... but if you did, how are you with a sketch pad?
I am thinking this is a standard design, perhaps touted to prospective clients by showing a plan? Any House Designers Florida builders out there?
Old 01-05-2009, 06:26 PM
Retired WS Staff

Quote:
I would not ask you to go that far.... but if you did, how are you with a sketch pad?
I am thinking this is a standard design, perhaps touted to prospective clients by showing a plan? Any House Designers Florida builders out there?

I wouldn't have to sketch it because that's the floor plan, but I would probably take a black light with me!

It's possible "Dove Builders of Central Florida" built the Anthony homes as this builder is or did build new homes in Chickasaw Ranch Estates.

You can also contact that agent in the link I provided and see if he knows who built the house.
Old 01-06-2009, 07:32 PM
Retired WS Staff

Anthony Home And Floor Plans

Hercule

Here is the floor plan ..... AND only for reference to what an Open Floor Plan looks like. This is not the Anthony home.
Attached Images
File Type: gif viewimg.gif (443.9 KB, 836 views)

Last edited by Patty G; 01-06-2009 at 07:44 PM. Reason: enlarged text