Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1401  
Old 03-27-2009, 08:37 PM
kashell kashell is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Transplanted Jersey girl now living near Wichita Kansas
Posts: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnTCB View Post
I just keep thinking that LA was probably the only person in the world that KC might have trusted enough to tell the location to, and he knew it. I think that was the motivation behind his "own investigation" from the start. She was clearly not going to be allowed to tell LE anything, even if she had wanted to, which she apparently didn't. She wasn't going to tell GA or CA. LA was the only one.

Another poster in another thread posited that LA may have passed her a note one day while she was home saying something like "I can't help clear up this mess if you don't give me some details" and that she might have responded with a map of some type (with something perhaps in the "lower left"). This map would have been vague enough to keep from incriminating her should LA turn traitor on her, and I think it was vague enough that LA was clearly not definite about where she meant.

If he *did* have some information and riddled out these two possible locations she might have meant, I think he probably handled this one part just as I would have. He could not tell LE at that point, because if the information was wrong, inaccurate, or misinterpreted, and KC found out he had told them he had info from her, then he would have lost all chance of ever getting anything else from her about the location of Caylee. Given that he was the only person who could get that information, I think it was critical that he stay on her "good side". What he needed was someone to go check these locations and see for him, and THEN notify LE. I think he tried RK first. and then his mom's trusted PI buddy DC. I don't know if he expected Hoover to go or videotape it, but I have pondered from time to time if the tape might have been used for KC to look at to determine if they were in the right spot. I don't believe he thought DC would go all crazy slicing bags and stabbing the ground with his probe. I think he thought they would go, look, see the bag, call the cops, end of story. I can't imagine he would think he could convince two PIs to commit or become accessories to a felony for him. He just needed someone to verify it was there for him so they could end the whole "circus".

I wish Morgan would have asked Hoover about the history of that tape. We know Hoover took the video, but then what? Clearly Hoover thinks LA's attorney saw it soon thereafter... how? When did Hoover release the tape to someone else, and who did he give it to? How did he get it back?

So many unanswered questions about that November day...
Thanks for the clarification! It does make sense, doesn't it? Even if there are so many unanswered questions...
  #1402  
Old 03-27-2009, 09:35 PM
fortytwo's Avatar
fortytwo fortytwo is offline
What was the question?
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: central Vale of Humility
Posts: 1,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnTCB View Post
I agree with this:


I don't agree with this:



The PIs went there, according to Hoover's testimony, because the same tipster told DC both places to look. They went to both places at least twice based on this same information.

This alleged tipster must have had some serious validity to DC, because he has said these were the only two locations that he (or anyone in the family, to his knowledge) looked for a deceased Caylee. Hoover also said he understood that all along DC believed Caylee was alive. No random tip was going to go make him look in these two spots. Psychics, crimeline callers, even TES had "tips" that there might be remains in various locations, but DC never, apparently, followed up on any of those tips. Nor did the existence of those tips apparently ever sway him from the belief that they were searching for a live Caylee. Until this one tipster.



I don't think the house is important to the case - you are correct that LE, FBI, and probably the entire cast of CSI Miami would have been swarming the place if it was. I do not think that LE would ignore it if it had any shred of possible validity. There are only two things important about it as far as I am concerned:
  1. Why did DC go there
  2. Why was LE almost immediately sure it meant nothing
LE, in my opinion, could not have disregarded this scene unless they were rock solid on why DC searched there. In order to be rock solid, they would have needed to find out his tipster and question them. If the tipster was sufficiently believable, only then could they decide this location was not involved in this crime. They would have no reason to just take DC at his word, I don't think. If DC could not or would not provide evidence of who sent him there, I think LE would have had to investigate it, just to be sure.

Some people have suggested that LE didn't go there because their case is strong enough without that house, but I disagree. They still don't (to our knowledge) have a firm date/time/location/manner of death. If they had any suspicion that DC was led there to hide, remove, or otherwise destroy some evidence at the Brackenwood house, they would have had to go there and secure the scene and examine what was left. They didn't, so I think that they know for a fact why he was there and that it was simply an incorrect location option, not something meaningful to this crime.
Thank you, DawnTCB, for bumping up this thread.

I share your curiosity about this house, especially the two questions you ask in your post above. The incongruity is puzzling.

A comment about the 'Psychotic' ('scuse me, 'Psychic') Ginette. The morning after her NG appearance she did a phone interview with (I believe) WFTV. At the very end of it, easily passed by, she very explicitly described the directions she claimed to have given to DC. There can be no question that as described her directions were to the house on the corner of Hopespring and Suburban and not the Brackenwood house.

I never had much faith in the idea that DC was responding to her instruction, and that just clinched it.

Leaving of course the questions you mention above, and additionally, how did the Psychotic get involved, since apparently her coaching was inadequate.
__________________
"It MUST be true. I saw it on NANCY."
____________________

FOR SALE: Knives, set of six, dinner and/or stainless. Move fast on this one, people. Only three of the set left.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fortytwo For This Useful Post:
  #1403  
Old 03-27-2009, 09:35 PM
suspicious1 suspicious1 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3,596
I disagree with a few of the posters on here. IMO, this house is significant. If the PI was given a tip to check the wooded area on Suburban then the tipster must have also told him about this house. The PI searched the wooded area for Caylee and found nothing and he also searched this house and apparently found nothing. Noone can make me believe that he was there for no reason. There was a reason. IMO, there has to be a reason. The PI videotaped both areas and we know the area on Suburban was actually where Caylee was found. I think there is something at that house.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to suspicious1 For This Useful Post:
  #1404  
Old 03-27-2009, 11:04 PM
TURBOTHINK TURBOTHINK is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 5,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by suspicious1 View Post
I disagree with a few of the posters on here. IMO, this house is significant. If the PI was given a tip to check the wooded area on Suburban then the tipster must have also told him about this house. The PI searched the wooded area for Caylee and found nothing and he also searched this house and apparently found nothing. Noone can make me believe that he was there for no reason. There was a reason. IMO, there has to be a reason. The PI videotaped both areas and we know the area on Suburban was actually where Caylee was found. I think there is something at that house.
I believe KC was spending time there with Caylee when she could not get into her house because of someone being home. The pings would be the same, and we know there were pings in that area when she was not at the Anthony house. I thought at first she was staying at Lee's but I have changed my mind and decided it was this vacant house because of the way the pings hit the towers. There were toys there and a grill. I have always felt like Caylee was sedated a "left" somewhere when she went to clubs. I don't believe she was in the trunk of that car all those times.

Regardless if LE wanted to process it or not I believe it ties in with this case.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TURBOTHINK For This Useful Post:
  #1405  
Old 03-27-2009, 11:10 PM
LancelotLink's Avatar
LancelotLink LancelotLink is offline
Better Days
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 5,266
And didn't one of our sleuthers make out a box of pull-ups inside the glass doors?
__________________
Justice for CAYLEE
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LancelotLink For This Useful Post:
  #1406  
Old 03-27-2009, 11:49 PM
kashell kashell is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Transplanted Jersey girl now living near Wichita Kansas
Posts: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK View Post
I believe KC was spending time there with Caylee when she could not get into her house because of someone being home. The pings would be the same, and we know there were pings in that area when she was not at the Anthony house. I thought at first she was staying at Lee's but I have changed my mind and decided it was this vacant house because of the way the pings hit the towers. There were toys there and a grill. I have always felt like Caylee was sedated a "left" somewhere when she went to clubs. I don't believe she was in the trunk of that car all those times.

Regardless if LE wanted to process it or not I believe it ties in with this case.
That sounds plausible, but the fact that LE didn't investigate, when they've been so thorough in every other aspect, makes me believe that it was a red herring, and they were certain of it. If KC had indicated something like "left of the T" to LA, and they didn't find anything at the Suburban/Hopespring location, then the Brackenwood house would have been catacorner to that location, lower left in the opposite direction. And it was abandoned, so it was a reasonable place to look.

The more I think about it, the more plausible it becomes that KC figured by that time that all evidence would have been corrupted, and that finding whatever was left of the remains would not implicate her. She could have told LA that the kidnappers had left her a message that if they were going to dispose of Caylee they would do it in that area. Thus, the "I believe everything my sister tells me".
The Following User Says Thank You to kashell For This Useful Post:
  #1407  
Old 03-28-2009, 12:27 AM
ecs5298's Avatar
ecs5298 ecs5298 is offline
Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL & Hardwood Mulch King & Bacon Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: United States of Bacon
Posts: 9,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by LancelotLink View Post
And didn't one of our sleuthers make out a box of pull-ups inside the glass doors?

No...they were Walmart brand garbage bags. Look back about a dozen pages and one of our posters answers that question.

Also, there was no sign of a way to get in or that anyone had been staying there. As nosy as the neighbors were, I doubt that KC would have been sneaking in and out.

Ya'll are entitled to your own interpretations but I'm really thinkin' you're barking up the wrong house.


ETA: Here's the link to what was seen first hand inside the house.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...postcount=1189
__________________
"When it all goes down the crapper, don't come crying to me. You were warned" - ecs5298, November 6, 2012

Last edited by ecs5298; 03-28-2009 at 12:35 AM. Reason: Added linky
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ecs5298 For This Useful Post:
  #1408  
Old 03-28-2009, 09:01 AM
fortytwo's Avatar
fortytwo fortytwo is offline
What was the question?
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: central Vale of Humility
Posts: 1,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecs5298 View Post
No...they were Walmart brand garbage bags. Look back about a dozen pages and one of our posters answers that question.

Also, there was no sign of a way to get in or that anyone had been staying there. As nosy as the neighbors were, I doubt that KC would have been sneaking in and out.

Ya'll are entitled to your own interpretations but I'm really thinkin' you're barking up the wrong house.


ETA: Here's the link to what was seen first hand inside the house.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...postcount=1189
I'm pretty much on the same page as you regarding the question of Casey's use of the house, but the question of why DC went there and was digging around in the plantings is irking me no end.

I just can't understand why he'd pick it out of the blue, and search with such focused intensity.

I think that everybody who has said that LE knows enough about the circumstances to disregard the Brackenwood house is probably right. I'd just like to know what they know.
__________________
"It MUST be true. I saw it on NANCY."
____________________

FOR SALE: Knives, set of six, dinner and/or stainless. Move fast on this one, people. Only three of the set left.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fortytwo For This Useful Post:
  #1409  
Old 03-28-2009, 06:38 PM
Sooner Fan#1's Avatar
Sooner Fan#1 Sooner Fan#1 is offline
Rest in Peace
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In the State of Denial
Posts: 5,306
Hey guys! you are all great! I have been lurking mostly from the beginning of this case but I need some help. I am remembering a single sheet of writing paper with a man's name and phone # on it that was obtained with one of the first or second search warrant. Way back when, we researched this name and it was a real estate agent. Just wondering if we can connect this name to the abondoned house...I know a long shot.... where can I find photos of obtained items? I know the house was in foreclosure but was it ever put on the market to sell? Was there a for sale sign in the yard?

Last edited by Sooner Fan#1; 03-28-2009 at 06:40 PM. Reason: add
The Following User Says Thank You to Sooner Fan#1 For This Useful Post:
  #1410  
Old 03-28-2009, 06:48 PM
LancelotLink's Avatar
LancelotLink LancelotLink is offline
Better Days
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 5,266
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooner Fan View Post
Hey guys! you are all great! I have been lurking mostly from the beginning of this case but I need some help. I am remembering a single sheet of writing paper with a man's name and phone # on it that was obtained with one of the first or second search warrant. Way back when, we researched this name and it was a real estate agent. Just wondering if we can connect this name to the abondoned house...I know a long shot.... where can I find photos of obtained items? I know the house was in foreclosure but was it ever put on the market to sell? Was there a for sale sign in the yard?
Was this on the back of stickers sheet? Feb. 18 doc dump?
__________________
Justice for CAYLEE
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LancelotLink For This Useful Post:
  #1411  
Old 03-28-2009, 06:50 PM
Sooner Fan#1's Avatar
Sooner Fan#1 Sooner Fan#1 is offline
Rest in Peace
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In the State of Denial
Posts: 5,306
No, it was a single sheet of writing paper in Casey's handwriting, I think in red ink, as a matter of fact, it was about the size of her diary pages and it was at the very beginning of the case. I saw the name and filed it in the back of my mind and just thought it was strange. She was very serious about renting a house and as I recall, didn't she use the money from her grandma to put in an escrow account to buy a house?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sooner Fan#1 For This Useful Post:
  #1412  
Old 03-28-2009, 07:01 PM
Sooner Fan#1's Avatar
Sooner Fan#1 Sooner Fan#1 is offline
Rest in Peace
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In the State of Denial
Posts: 5,306
LE took a nice close up of it, that's what I was trying to find.
  #1413  
Old 03-28-2009, 07:01 PM
ecs5298's Avatar
ecs5298 ecs5298 is offline
Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL & Hardwood Mulch King & Bacon Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: United States of Bacon
Posts: 9,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooner Fan View Post
No, it was a single sheet of writing paper in Casey's handwriting, I think in red ink, as a matter of fact, it was about the size of her diary pages and it was at the very beginning of the case. I saw the name and filed it in the back of my mind and just thought it was strange. She was very serious about renting a house and as I recall, didn't she use the money from her grandma to put in an escrow account to buy a house?

That was the guy on the back of the sticker page. He is a home inspector and posted his story here a little bit after the doc dump. He stated he had nothing to do with the Anthony's or this case and he didn't know how or why they had his name and number written down.
__________________
"When it all goes down the crapper, don't come crying to me. You were warned" - ecs5298, November 6, 2012
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ecs5298 For This Useful Post:
  #1414  
Old 03-28-2009, 07:03 PM
Sooner Fan#1's Avatar
Sooner Fan#1 Sooner Fan#1 is offline
Rest in Peace
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In the State of Denial
Posts: 5,306
Thanks Ecs...you lil debil...you do get around dontcha
  #1415  
Old 03-28-2009, 07:08 PM
ecs5298's Avatar
ecs5298 ecs5298 is offline
Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL & Hardwood Mulch King & Bacon Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: United States of Bacon
Posts: 9,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooner Fan View Post
Thanks Ecs...you lil debil...you do get around dontcha

Shhhhhh. Don't tell anyone!

__________________
"When it all goes down the crapper, don't come crying to me. You were warned" - ecs5298, November 6, 2012
  #1416  
Old 03-28-2009, 07:08 PM
Sooner Fan#1's Avatar
Sooner Fan#1 Sooner Fan#1 is offline
Rest in Peace
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In the State of Denial
Posts: 5,306
Quote:
Originally Posted by LancelotLink View Post
Was this on the back of stickers sheet? Feb. 18 doc dump.
Thanks for the help...back to diggin..
  #1417  
Old 03-28-2009, 07:12 PM
Sooner Fan#1's Avatar
Sooner Fan#1 Sooner Fan#1 is offline
Rest in Peace
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In the State of Denial
Posts: 5,306
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecs5298 View Post
That was the guy on the back of the sticker page. He is a home inspector and posted his story here a little bit after the doc dump. He stated he had nothing to do with the Anthony's or this case and he didn't know how or why they had his name and number written down.
hmmm that's kind of odd why she would write it down....there had to be a reason she did...
The Following User Says Thank You to Sooner Fan#1 For This Useful Post:
  #1418  
Old 03-28-2009, 07:19 PM
suspicious1 suspicious1 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by fortytwo View Post
I'm pretty much on the same page as you regarding the question of Casey's use of the house, but the question of why DC went there and was digging around in the plantings is irking me no end.

I just can't understand why he'd pick it out of the blue, and search with such focused intensity.

I think that everybody who has said that LE knows enough about the circumstances to disregard the Brackenwood house is probably right. I'd just like to know what they know.
I absolutely agree with you. I think the PI was there for a reason, maybe not to find Caylee there, but IMO he was definitely looking for something. If this information was also given by the "tipster" I think the PI had a reason to be there. The search on Suburban was also on the videotape and we know that that's where Caylee was found. So why was he at that house? Maybe we will find out at trial, IDK.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to suspicious1 For This Useful Post:
  #1419  
Old 03-28-2009, 09:38 PM
TURBOTHINK TURBOTHINK is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 5,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooner Fan View Post
No, it was a single sheet of writing paper in Casey's handwriting, I think in red ink, as a matter of fact, it was about the size of her diary pages and it was at the very beginning of the case. I saw the name and filed it in the back of my mind and just thought it was strange. She was very serious about renting a house and as I recall, didn't she use the money from her grandma to put in an escrow account to buy a house?
She used the money from her grandfather's nursing home account to pay her cell phone bill. The other check on her grandmother was used to buy things for Caylee's birthday party.
The Following User Says Thank You to TURBOTHINK For This Useful Post:
  #1420  
Old 03-28-2009, 09:40 PM
TURBOTHINK TURBOTHINK is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 5,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooner Fan View Post
hmmm that's kind of odd why she would write it down....there had to be a reason she did...
I have numbers written all over all kinds of papers. If I see a number on a sign while driving I might write it on the back of receipt in my car. I don't put much stock in her having his number. It could be from anywhere, including a sign on the side of his truck or something.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TURBOTHINK For This Useful Post:
  #1421  
Old 03-29-2009, 09:36 AM
It's Not the Nanny's Avatar
It's Not the Nanny It's Not the Nanny is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 598
Here's my theory on why the PI's went to the Brackenwood house:

I think KC gave clues to JB or LA on where the "nanny" had warned her she would place Caylee if she didn't follow the script....making vague references to the wooded area, the abandoned house, the 3 pavers.

She remained somewhat vague because she wasn't "positive" (eyeroll) but those would be good places to check.

She hoped they would come across the remains and her family would believe it was the Nanny that did it because she said she would if KC told on her. (eyeroll)

That is the only reason I can think of why they would check both spots.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to It's Not the Nanny For This Useful Post:
  #1422  
Old 03-29-2009, 11:56 AM
jjgram's Avatar
jjgram jjgram is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 571
Yes.... but dosen't it bugggg you that it did NOT make KC CRY!

Yes.... KC gave hints... to lots of things... ALL LIES !
But it still really R E A L LY bugggggs me that it never made her
BREAK DOWN & CRY...and Scream.... GET THAT DANG KILLER>>>
Zanida for KILLING my BABY ! ! Find her ... search to the ends of
the EARTH.... HURRY>>>L@@K for her NOW>>> I want to make
sure ZANNY pays for what she did to my CAYLEE & for putting
me behind bars
but...........
instead...... she keeps quiet.... & ask for medication !
& never tells her side and never ask the USA/WORLD to help
her SEARCH & FIND the NANNY who KILLED HER BABY!

Sorry ! It just makes me CRAZY and Very SAD!!!

JMO
jjgram
__________________
***Seeking ~JUSTICE~ PRAYING FOR PEACE & JOY FOR THOSE WHO NEED IT * * * ONE DAY @ A TIME ! ! !:Justice:
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jjgram For This Useful Post:
  #1423  
Old 05-20-2009, 10:52 AM
jjgram's Avatar
jjgram jjgram is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 571
Thumbs up I just read this ! THis makes SOME SENSE TO ME ! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Not the Nanny View Post
Here's my theory on why the PI's went to the Brackenwood house:

I think KC gave clues to JB or LA on where the "nanny" had warned her she would place Caylee if she didn't follow the script....making vague references to the wooded area, the abandoned house, the 3 pavers.

She remained somewhat vague because she wasn't "positive" (eyeroll) but those would be good places to check.

She hoped they would come across the remains and her family would believe it was the Nanny that did it because she said she would if KC told on her. (eyeroll)

That is the only reason I can think of why they would check both spots.
I just re read this .... this makes some sense to me !!!!

*** C O U L D BE ! ! ! ?

It bugs me soooooooooooooo much !
I hope LE has it ~ ALL ~ figured out !!!

KC Needs to be punished for what she did.
NO mother lets ANYONE Take their child.... NOT Report it...
Muchless...
IF CHILD COMES UP DEAD>>> then PARENT?/Mother wants
to do
everything in their/ her power to hunt down the Murderer and
bring them to JUSTICE ~ Not sit in a jail cell eating snacks ! ! !

with out any tears... or pain./ or agony ! ? NO CRYING ! ! !
NO ~ M O U R N I N G ~ ! ? ! ?
\
Really ~ R E A L L Y bothers me !

& the Grandparents.... Seems like they would be
SEEKING the Murderer.....

not helping / form a Kid finder business at this time.... perhaps later!

but it just does NOT L@@K ~ RIGHT !
it just does NOT Feel RIGHT ! ! ! ! ?

It really bothers me !

JMO
God Bless !
jjgram
__________________
***Seeking ~JUSTICE~ PRAYING FOR PEACE & JOY FOR THOSE WHO NEED IT * * * ONE DAY @ A TIME ! ! !:Justice:
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jjgram For This Useful Post:
  #1424  
Old 05-20-2009, 11:07 AM
TotallyObsessed's Avatar
TotallyObsessed TotallyObsessed is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Not the Nanny View Post
Here's my theory on why the PI's went to the Brackenwood house:

I think KC gave clues to JB or LA on where the "nanny" had warned her she would place Caylee if she didn't follow the script....making vague references to the wooded area, the abandoned house, the 3 pavers.

She remained somewhat vague because she wasn't "positive" (eyeroll) but those would be good places to check.

She hoped they would come across the remains and her family would believe it was the Nanny that did it because she said she would if KC told on her. (eyeroll)

That is the only reason I can think of why they would check both spots.

I agree. Good theory.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:
  #1425  
Old 05-20-2009, 01:35 PM
MADJGNLAW's Avatar
MADJGNLAW MADJGNLAW is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 5,545
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooner Fan View Post
No, it was a single sheet of writing paper in Casey's handwriting, I think in red ink, as a matter of fact, it was about the size of her diary pages and it was at the very beginning of the case. I saw the name and filed it in the back of my mind and just thought it was strange. She was very serious about renting a house and as I recall, didn't she use the money from her grandma to put in an escrow account to buy a house?
Wasn't some of the entries in the diary written in red ink? If the paper and ink match the diary, well that would be some kind of connection I would think. Or am I thinking of something else?
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mom Lets Kids Play In Meth House Filly Crimes in the News 3 05-07-2008 05:27 AM
Woman comes home to find house cleaned gidget641 Bizarre and Off-Beat News 32 08-19-2006 05:31 PM
Police find 550 gerbils in house Casshew Bizarre and Off-Beat News 0 07-21-2005 10:29 PM
Police find 200 cats in house Casshew Bizarre and Off-Beat News 0 10-10-2004 06:04 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:41 AM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!