Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #176  
Old 01-16-2009, 09:51 PM
JustJax's Avatar
JustJax JustJax is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Dogs View Post
Thanks, I just watched his appearance via Youtube and saw that..was that his actual pic? It doesn't look like it was in a wooded area...kinda generic looking with that background???
  #177  
Old 01-16-2009, 09:52 PM
panthera's Avatar
panthera panthera is offline
Retired WS Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: on the prowl
Posts: 25,654
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJax View Post
Thanks, I just watched his appearance via Youtube and saw that..was that his actual pic? It doesn't look like it was in a wooded area...kinda generic looking with that background???
It looks like a piece of concrete the snake's on, or is there more to the photo?
__________________
Rest in Peace
Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

  #178  
Old 01-16-2009, 09:53 PM
JustJax's Avatar
JustJax JustJax is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Dogs View Post
It was Wudge. He just wanted to argue.

NOOO..not Wudge! LOL
  #179  
Old 01-16-2009, 09:54 PM
txsvicki's Avatar
txsvicki txsvicki is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 14,090
Couldn't the snake have eaten one of the little critters that come out and feed on a body? If the body had high doses of chemicals, poison, or medications maybe it could kill a snake. There was a CSI Miami on yesterday where a python attacked a woman who had a vial of pills and it killed the snake.
  #180  
Old 01-16-2009, 09:55 PM
DawnTCB's Avatar
DawnTCB DawnTCB is offline
Taking Care of Business
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
I'm watching the video right now and she says I can't do anything from here or sitting on the couch breathing. I can't do anything for my KC.

I rewound it to be sure I heard it right.

It's right around the 11 minute mark.
Ok, that's not what I hear. I hear her talking about her "case". There's a thread about this but here's what I hear:

KC: There's nothing that I can tell you that's gonna help. 'I'm the one that can do this...' - I can't. The opportunity was there that I probably could have helped, I'm trying. I was trying. There's nothing more that I can say or do until I'm home. And even then, I don't know what I can do from that point but I can at least do something other than sit on my butt all day, and read, or look up things for my case, because that has to be my focus right now. That HAS to be my focus, because it's the only thing that I CAN focus on.
CA: Our focus has to be on finding Caylee.
KC: Mom! If that's my focus, which it is, I can't do anything from here! I don't have access to the internet, I can't make phone calls, I can't go anywhere....
CA: Well what can I do?
KC: I've already told you!
__________________
Dawn

________________________
Everything I post is my opinion only.

"Responses to grief are as varied as the day is long. But responses to guilt are oh, so predictable. What do guilty people do? They lie, they avoid, they run, they mislead... They act like nothing is wrong." - LDB, 7/4/11
  #181  
Old 01-16-2009, 09:55 PM
Amster's Avatar
Amster Amster is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 9,404
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
You're probably right. I just assume everything is about her to her. Anyway look up stuff for my case? Shouldn't it be to look up stuff to find Caylee? Just sayin.
Well....yes....but, that's what the mom of a kidnapped baby would do. KC never has been able to convincingly play that part. She has the victim role down pat! And, with G and C in supporting roles, she's going for the Oscar!

__________________
IMO
  #182  
Old 01-16-2009, 09:56 PM
JustJax's Avatar
JustJax JustJax is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
It actually sounds like she says "I can't just sit on the couch and breed" I'm assuming that's breathe. Then she says about helping my KC
It sounded like breed to me too! Fruedian slip?? She is doing without her favorite passtime, which is not on the commesary menu...
  #183  
Old 01-16-2009, 09:57 PM
HeSaidSheSaid's Avatar
HeSaidSheSaid HeSaidSheSaid is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
I'm watching the video right now and she says I can't do anything from here or sitting on the couch breathing. I can't do anything for my KC.

I rewound it to be sure I heard it right.

It's right around the 11 minute mark.
I think she says "case." The whole that's my only focus right now, absolutely, oh, she knows, she completely sees it, and is most definitely on the same page, blah, blah, blah. Even though she's the mistress of gobbltygook, I think it's "case" and not "KC" in this instance. But I do get your drift, she's only concerned about herself and how she's percieved in the media.
__________________
We take our children everywhere we go. I don't believe in having them and then leaving them to someone else to bring up. ~Jayne Mansfield~
  #184  
Old 01-16-2009, 09:57 PM
Crafti's Avatar
Crafti Crafti is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
I'm watching the video right now and she says I can't do anything from here or sitting on the couch breathing. I can't do anything for my KC.

I rewound it to be sure I heard it right.

It's right around the 11 minute mark.
No that's not what I heard. I heard:

"The opportunity was there that I probably could have helped, I'm trying, I was trying. There's nothing more that I can say or do until I'm home and even then I don't know what I can do from that point. But at least I can do something other than sit on my butt all day and read or look up stuff for my case because that has to be my focus right now." Then CA says the focus needs to be Caylee.
  #185  
Old 01-16-2009, 09:57 PM
Lisabet Lisabet is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by panthera View Post
How many of us would get away with that with our parents, and still want & expect help from them???
I've watched the taped visit several times - carefully - and it's obvious to me that George and Cindy are actually AFRAID of Casey. What a horror she must have been in that house even before any of this happened. I am more convinced than I ever was before that Casey flew into a rage and murdered Caylee right there on the spot. Don't know the details of how she did it, but I believe it was cold blooded murder, period.
  #186  
Old 01-16-2009, 09:59 PM
Lovejac's Avatar
Lovejac Lovejac is offline
These boys are my heartstrings!
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: State of Disbelief. SC
Posts: 7,607
I'm back. Had to take a detour to break up a 'wrestling match' involving my boys!

Anyway, I heard:

sit on my butt all day, and read, or look up stuff for my case, b/c that has to be my focus right now
__________________
Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.
  #187  
Old 01-16-2009, 10:01 PM
karma-girl's Avatar
karma-girl karma-girl is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: pa
Posts: 568
Sorry for jumping in here late...I haven't seen NG yet tonight (will watch @10:00), only read the last few posts re: snakes being tested for remains ! Please tell me this is not true (although why do we ? anything in this case any longer)?! When I was young, I had a python, they eat their catch whole, the feeding process can take days, all the while their mouths are open. A snake cannot chew off a piece of food, and all bones are crushed during digestion (Dr. G said, "no fractures").

To the poster about Peta getting involved, I am a member, lol!
  #188  
Old 01-16-2009, 10:02 PM
Lovejac's Avatar
Lovejac Lovejac is offline
These boys are my heartstrings!
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: State of Disbelief. SC
Posts: 7,607
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
It actually sounds like she says "I can't just sit on the couch and breed" I'm assuming that's breathe. Then she says about helping my KC
Well, thank Heavens for that!
__________________
Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.
  #189  
Old 01-16-2009, 10:05 PM
Steely Dan's Avatar
Steely Dan Steely Dan is offline
Emutionally Disturbed
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Rochester, New York
Posts: 26,169
Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnTCB View Post
Ok, that's not what I hear. I hear her talking about her "case". There's a thread about this but here's what I hear:

KC: There's nothing that I can tell you that's gonna help. 'I'm the one that can do this...' - I can't. The opportunity was there that I probably could have helped, I'm trying. I was trying. There's nothing more that I can say or do until I'm home. And even then, I don't know what I can do from that point but I can at least do something other than sit on my butt all day, and read, or look up things for my case, because that has to be my focus right now. That HAS to be my focus, because it's the only thing that I CAN focus on.

CA:Our focus has to be on finding Caylee.

KC: Mom! If that's my focus, which it is, I can't do anything from here! I don't have access to the internet, I can't make phone calls, I can't go anywhere....

CA: Well what can I do?

KC: I've already told you!
After going back that's how I heard it too. It's funny how she says her case has to be the focus and then her mother says it has to be Caylee and she changes her answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amster View Post
Well....yes....but, that's what the mom of a kidnapped baby would do. KC never has been able to convincingly play that part. She has the victim role down pat! And, with G and C in supporting roles, she's going for the Oscar!

But will win a razzy.
__________________
Buttons Updated 04-02-2014



Thanks Steadfast for the spinning Buffalo Bills Emu

Made by HD ----->

Warning: Some buttons may be offensive!
BAD WORDS AND OFFENSIVE MATERIAL
AND STUFF LIKE THAT THERE!!


  #190  
Old 01-16-2009, 10:08 PM
MOMto5's Avatar
MOMto5 MOMto5 is offline
"Nana" to one
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
It actually sounds like she says "I can't just sit on the couch and breed" I'm assuming that's breathe. Then she says about helping my KC
Oh gosh, I haven't read the whole thread, but I heard "breed" in the new jail video, too. Lol, she said something about "sit on my butt and read" but I swear it sounded like "sit on my butt and breed" I bout fell outta my chair, lol!
__________________
I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~Albany Bach Reid
  #191  
Old 01-16-2009, 10:12 PM
panthera's Avatar
panthera panthera is offline
Retired WS Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: on the prowl
Posts: 25,654
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisabet View Post
I've watched the taped visit several times - carefully - and it's obvious to me that George and Cindy are actually AFRAID of Casey. What a horror she must have been in that house even before any of this happened. I am more convinced than I ever was before that Casey flew into a rage and murdered Caylee right there on the spot. Don't know the details of how she did it, but I believe it was cold blooded murder, period.
I see it the same way. MOO
__________________
Rest in Peace
Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

  #192  
Old 01-16-2009, 10:14 PM
MnkeyBznes's Avatar
MnkeyBznes MnkeyBznes is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: North Georgia Mtns.
Posts: 403
Quote:
Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
Couldn't the snake have eaten one of the little critters that come out and feed on a body? If the body had high doses of chemicals, poison, or medications maybe it could kill a snake. There was a CSI Miami on yesterday where a python attacked a woman who had a vial of pills and it killed the snake.
Yes actually that could happen. I was a Veterinary technician for years and have done a few snake necropsies (necropsy=autopsy on something other than a human) But the thing is a snakes metabolism is so slow it would take days for it to begin to digest whatever the critter was it ate. Most drugs break down fairly quickly in the "critters" systems so it would have to have been HUGE levels of drugs and the critter had to have eaten a HUGE amount of the body.
__________________
All my posts are MHO!
  #193  
Old 01-16-2009, 10:17 PM
Hot Dogs's Avatar
Hot Dogs Hot Dogs is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,757
I got a pair of snake-eyes in my new avatar.
  #194  
Old 01-16-2009, 10:19 PM
Steely Dan's Avatar
Steely Dan Steely Dan is offline
Emutionally Disturbed
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Rochester, New York
Posts: 26,169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Dogs View Post
I got a pair of snake-eyes in my new avatar.
__________________
Buttons Updated 04-02-2014



Thanks Steadfast for the spinning Buffalo Bills Emu

Made by HD ----->

Warning: Some buttons may be offensive!
BAD WORDS AND OFFENSIVE MATERIAL
AND STUFF LIKE THAT THERE!!


  #195  
Old 01-16-2009, 10:21 PM
JustJax's Avatar
JustJax JustJax is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
You're probably right. I just assume everything is about her to her. Anyway look up stuff for my case? Shouldn't it be to look up stuff to find Caylee? Just sayin.
That is what she said, she knew her goose was cooked and so did JB as soon as they said there was decomp in the car. The phone calls were released via Sunshine, he advised her to stop talking to her family and told her what she could and could not say.
The newly released visit with her Ma and Pa was filled with IMO coached self serving statements. She had this attitude that she had control because she was lawyered up, has her parents used to believing her lies and treating her with kid gloves, and NO BODY FOUND.
Watching this latest release from August I can see right thru her. I have had the misfortune of dealing with liars of her level..I have said it before, they lie so much that they believe thier own lies like they are actually reality to them. No emotion for Caylee..."yeah I like those t-shirts" with a grin on her face. No "what is going on to find my kidnapped child, I can't live without her!!"??? WTF??
Casey has never had to deal with the consequences of her lies so she is so not taking this seriously in this visit. You can see that from the way she gleefully says "Hi Mom" when she can see Cindy is so distraught at the beginning of the visit. To me she is almost enjoying the torment that Cindy is suffering. Payback for the big blowout on June 15th?
  #196  
Old 01-16-2009, 10:25 PM
Hot Dogs's Avatar
Hot Dogs Hot Dogs is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
Couldn't the snake have eaten one of the little critters that come out and feed on a body? If the body had high doses of chemicals, poison, or medications maybe it could kill a snake. There was a CSI Miami on yesterday where a python attacked a woman who had a vial of pills and it killed the snake.

The thing is... Caylee had been deceased for 2 months when Kronk found the snake. Rattlesnakes primarily feed on small live mammals (think mice, rats, rabbits), and those mammals will not be nibbling on her decomposed body. They may nibble on the bones.
  #197  
Old 01-16-2009, 10:41 PM
PaddieAB PaddieAB is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnTCB View Post
Ok, that's not what I hear. I hear her talking about her "case". There's a thread about this but here's what I hear:

KC: There's nothing that I can tell you that's gonna help. 'I'm the one that can do this...' - I can't. The opportunity was there that I probably could have helped, I'm trying. I was trying. There's nothing more that I can say or do until I'm home. And even then, I don't know what I can do from that point but I can at least do something other than sit on my butt all day, and read, or look up things for my case, because that has to be my focus right now. That HAS to be my focus, because it's the only thing that I CAN focus on.
CA: Our focus has to be on finding Caylee.
KC: Mom! If that's my focus, which it is, I can't do anything from here! I don't have access to the internet, I can't make phone calls, I can't go anywhere....
CA: Well what can I do?
KC: I've already told you!
I wonder what that meant
  #198  
Old 01-16-2009, 10:47 PM
Steely Dan's Avatar
Steely Dan Steely Dan is offline
Emutionally Disturbed
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Rochester, New York
Posts: 26,169
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJax View Post
That is what she said, she knew her goose was cooked and so did JB as soon as they said there was decomp in the car. The phone calls were released via Sunshine, he advised her to stop talking to her family and told her what she could and could not say.
The newly released visit with her Ma and Pa was filled with IMO coached self serving statements. She had this attitude that she had control because she was lawyered up, has her parents used to believing her lies and treating her with kid gloves, and NO BODY FOUND.
Watching this latest release from August I can see right thru her. I have had the misfortune of dealing with liars of her level..I have said it before, they lie so much that they believe thier own lies like they are actually reality to them. No emotion for Caylee..."yeah I like those t-shirts" with a grin on her face. No "what is going on to find my kidnapped child, I can't live without her!!"??? WTF??
Casey has never had to deal with the consequences of her lies so she is so not taking this seriously in this visit. You can see that from the way she gleefully says "Hi Mom" when she can see Cindy is so distraught at the beginning of the visit. To me she is almost enjoying the torment that Cindy is suffering. Payback for the big blowout on June 15th?
That's unnecessary to say seeing as how she's probably gonna get the DP for this. So it is true that she can't live without her.
__________________
Buttons Updated 04-02-2014



Thanks Steadfast for the spinning Buffalo Bills Emu

Made by HD ----->

Warning: Some buttons may be offensive!
BAD WORDS AND OFFENSIVE MATERIAL
AND STUFF LIKE THAT THERE!!


  #199  
Old 01-16-2009, 11:39 PM
SusanNV SusanNV is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 39
This was the first time I heard about the snake! Are there any links to the story on that?
  #200  
Old 01-17-2009, 12:06 AM
Jubilee's Avatar
Jubilee Jubilee is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanNV View Post
This was the first time I heard about the snake! Are there any links to the story on that?
Yes, Susan, the "snake in the bag" freaked me out, too! Even worse than a "bed in a bag"! I also was interested in the comment about looking at the DNA to see if there were any other genetic reasons ... I assume they meant for the death. I am not a physician, but I would like to be their when the present the case of the disease that cases a child to jump into a bag; tape it up ... waiting for a genetic disorder to take effect.
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Nancy Grace - 10/27/08 FloridaKatz Caylee Anthony 2 years old 352 10-29-2008 12:46 PM
Nancy Grace 10/28 galvino Caylee Anthony 2 years old 85 10-29-2008 12:37 PM
Nancy Grace 9-2-08 #3 SuziQ Caylee Anthony 2 years old 339 09-03-2008 05:30 PM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:24 AM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!