Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.

View Poll Results: What Bothers You About Selling the T shirts the MOST
The fact these t shirts are possibly being distributed AT ALL 141 42.99%
That there is the potential for the Anthony's to make Money? 139 42.38%
Doesn't Bother Me 48 14.63%
Voters: 328. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2009, 07:50 AM

It's basically saying they want to "help other little kids that are missing to come home too." aka die?

Who is this random michelle chick anyway (probably wrong thread to ask it in)
"I left work around 5pm, and went back to the apartment to pick up my daughter. However, after reaching the apartment, I realized that niether Zenaida, Caylee, or either of her two roomates were home."
-Casey Anthony.
Old 01-21-2009, 08:55 PM
Verified Insider-Mark Dribin case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egoslayer View Post
It's basically saying they want to "help other little kids that are missing to come home too." aka die?

She used to be their spokesperson from the Kidfinder's Network, but she gave press conference stating that she no longer spoke for them. I got the impression they fired her.

Old 01-21-2009, 10:37 PM
I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
She used to be their spokesperson from the Kidfinder's Network, but she gave press conference stating that she no longer spoke for them. I got the impression they fired her.
When the Anthonys hired the new attorney, Brad Conway, he became their spokesperson.
Michelle supposedly volunteered to be their spokesperson, and once she was in Orlando she met the Milsteads and became familiar with KFN. I don't recall her ever being a spokesperson for KFN although she now endorses them on her blog.
All birds of a feather imo.

Old 01-23-2009, 07:11 AM

Location: Where our Governors actually make our license plates
It's their only source of income now.
Old 01-27-2009, 10:00 PM
Former Member

I just checked the cayleeismissing myspace to see what was happening with the t-shirts, then went to the help find Caylee Marie site, and I feel sick.

At the myspace, the t-shirts are still on sale, George still the contact (even though it was updated in the last 24 hours), and MB has updated it and slammed the sale of the Caylee doll, but oddly doesn't address the other Sunshine Caylee merchandise. The last line on her blog reads as follows...

Quote:
I am just appalled by this additional development and it adds to my sadness and tears of Caylee Marie and the recent upsetting news to George’s broken heart.”
What was the recent upsetting news to George's broken heart she refers to?

I was really annoyed when I went to the Help Find Caylee site....it's got poorly placed google ads in the top right hand corner, but what really angers me, is when you click on the Thank You tab they don't thank anyone, nada! Rather, they ask for money to be donated to Help Find Caylee Marie, buy searchers water etc and says when Caylee is found the remaining monies will be donated. Why haven't they donated the money? Why are they still raising money/selling merchandise (the t-shirts and bracelets) in the name of Help Find Caylee Marie when we all know she was found?
Old 01-27-2009, 10:10 PM

Quote:

Do they have no shame? Do they have any decency? What won't this family do for a buck???
Old 01-27-2009, 10:15 PM
Former Member

Quote:

It reads to me like they are announcing/dropping hints that they will be running a "charity" under this name (and no doubt will draw salaries from it). I also thought this when BC said that George's suicide experience will help him help others...sounded like BC was listing the services this new foundation would be offering and how they had now just added "George's suicide counselling service" to the list.
Old 01-27-2009, 10:18 PM
Former Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FightTheOstrich View Post
Do these people have any sense? Do they have any decency? What won't this family do for a buck???
Work??
Old 01-27-2009, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnyphoenix1 View Post
I just checked the cayleeismissing myspace to see what was happening with the t-shirts, then went to the help find Caylee Marie site, and I feel sick.

At the myspace, the t-shirts are still on sale, George still the contact (even though it was updated in the last 24 hours), and MB has updated it and slammed the sale of the Caylee doll, but oddly doesn't address the other Sunshine Caylee merchandise. The last line on her blog reads as follows...

What was the recent upsetting news to George's broken heart she refers to?

I was really annoyed when I went to the Help Find Caylee site....it's got poorly placed google ads in the top right hand corner, but what really angers me, is when you click on the Thank You tab they don't thank anyone, nada! Rather, they ask for money to be donated to Help Find Caylee Marie, buy searchers water etc and says when Caylee is found the remaining monies will be donated. Why haven't they donated the money? Why are they still raising money/selling merchandise (the t-shirts and bracelets) in the name of Help Find Caylee Marie when we all know she was found?
MB is not very bright, what can we expect?

Last edited by whiteangora; 01-27-2009 at 10:40 PM. Reason: description change
Old 01-27-2009, 10:26 PM

Quote:
It reads to me like they are announcing/dropping hints that they will be running a "charity" under this name (and no doubt will draw salaries from it). I also thought this when BC said that George's suicide experience will help him help others...sounded like BC was listing the services this new foundation would be offering and how they had now just added "George's suicide counselling service" to the list.
I think something might be in the works. Maybe a new charity for all occasions......missing children, suicide counseling, finger wagging, hammer swinging..............

Old 01-27-2009, 10:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Do these people have any sense? Do they have any decency? What won't this family do for a buck???
Quote:
Work??

Old 01-27-2009, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Work??
You're killing me
Old 01-27-2009, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteangora View Post
I think something might be in the works. Maybe a new charity for all occasions......missing children, suicide counseling, finger wagging, hammer swinging..............
...how to talk in code to a murderer in jail, how to look for a missing child w/o physically looking, how to alientate LE and searchers who are actually trying to find the missing....
Old 01-27-2009, 11:41 PM
Inactive

Quote:
Work??

Post of the Day !!
Old 01-27-2009, 11:45 PM

Quote:
wow, have a daughter kill her child and claim she's missing, and become advocates for missing children

try to commit suicide - and become an advocate for suicide prevention

George's resume' gets better and better, and so does sindy's book.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustanotherJane View Post
wow, have a daughter kill her child and claim she's missing, and become advocates for missing children

try to commit suicide - and become an advocate for suicide prevention

George's resume' gets better and better, and so does sindy's book.

Maybe someone should tell him that this isn't such a good idea. They've been way more successful @ other things. Maybe they should pursue what they are good at, or something they @ least have experience with. They might be better off writing a book on...oh...I don't know, how about, how to cover up a murder or maybe what to do when one of your own kills one of your own.

Who the HECK is going use this family as a resource????? This isn't exactly a group of people I want on my team when the chips are down. Who will I call, Tim Miller or GA? I'd have a better chance calling Ghost Busters.
Old 01-28-2009, 12:01 AM
Better Days

Quote:
Work??
Old 01-28-2009, 12:07 AM
Better Days

Quote:
Maybe someone should tell him that this isn't such a good idea. They've been way more successful @ other things. Maybe they should pursue what they are good at, or something they @ least have experience with. They might be better off writing a book on...oh...I don't know, how about, how to cover up a murder or maybe what to do when one of your own kills one of your own.

Who the HECK is going use this family as a resource????? This isn't exactly a group of people I want on my team when the chips are down. Who will I call, Tim Miller or GA? I'd have a better chance calling Ghost Busters.
Judging from the reaction and outpouring during this whole George trauma, I'd say they will do quite well. Cindy Barnum and George Bailey.
Old 01-28-2009, 12:10 AM
A Dream is a wish your Heart Makes

So why did the one selling the doll only pull the doll and not the other things he is selling?

Bracelet, t-shirt and sticker?

http://www.cayleedoll.com/

Shouldn't he pull it all? I would think that these items are just as wrong since he is still making money off Caylee?

"She's Going Places," A Tribute Song For Caylee Anthony
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLudQC0MBJU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHZ79InLGRY
White Lion - When The Children Cry
Old 01-28-2009, 12:19 AM
Better Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~Aimee~* View Post
So why did the one selling the doll only pull the doll and not the other things he is selling?

Shouldn't he pull it all? I would think that these items are just as wrong since he is still making money off Caylee?
Because bottom feeders do not change their fins, or something like that...
Old 01-28-2009, 02:35 AM

Quote:

I see now they are selling the doll again.. but under different names... "hope" "gracie" and "sally" sunshine.
Old 01-28-2009, 07:13 AM
Former Member

Quote:

I think they haven't been pulled because the As haven't asked them to pull them....I wonder why not?
Old 01-28-2009, 10:12 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong- but I seem to recall GA stating in one of his LE interviews- that the t-shirts and other memorbillia was donated to them- while CA claimed the donations went to pay for them-
If GA is right- why are the A's selling them and getting the money for them?
Old 01-28-2009, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LancelotLink View Post
Judging from the reaction and outpouring during this whole George trauma, I'd say they will do quite well. Cindy Barnum and George Bailey.

They definitely have their supporters. I can maybe see contacting them in an effort to learn how to raise $-they're fairly good @ that. But, if your child is missing, is this the kind of help you want, the names you want attached to your missing child??? Would anyone take you seriously? I don't know.
Old 01-28-2009, 10:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevCrim View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong- but I seem to recall GA stating in one of his LE interviews- that the t-shirts and other memorbillia was donated to them- while CA claimed the donations went to pay for them-
If GA is right- why are the A's selling them and getting the money for them?
Because KFN and the Anthony's are involved in a symbiotic relationship: Both will fade into obscurity without the other. For better or for worse, George has verbalized linking his future to this organization to help find missing children. He practically crowed to Casey that they were going to give Lee and Casey (when she's released) a job. Sure does make the statement "You're the boss of this corporation" to a whole new level, doesn't it.
Closed Thread