Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #326  
Old 04-09-2010, 08:00 PM
Just Jayla's Avatar
Just Jayla Just Jayla is offline
I love my APBT
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Culpeper, Virginia
Posts: 3,195
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Jayla View Post
Y'all kick me in the backside if this has already been noted-But couldn't DC have told CA or JB about the blanket a month before LE found it? I am convinced we saw him pick it up with his stick (will find and post the picture), and it's not a leap then to think he may have reported back to someone in the defense/family camp as to what he found. And they could have told KC-KC can throw DC under the bus if she has to.
But as for the garbage bags, not sure how KC can explain that away. ETA-Maybe she can-I believe RK said from the start that her skull came out of a bag, but did he say what color bag, or anything about the handles?
Of course, this is all me playing devil's advocate, I know how KC knew how Caylee's body was found...

Quoting myself-so tacky-anyway, did Robyn say KC told her it was a Pooh blanket, or just a blanket? If she only said "blanket," KC still might be able to say she got that info from DC via moms or JB (You know, the Jose that she does not want to treat like her own personal lollipop, or licorice-yuck).

But, RA still said KC referred to the color of the trash bag handles, no? That cannot be covered under the DC umbrella, DC did not find a black trash bag that we know of, other than those at the

Last edited by Just Jayla; 04-09-2010 at 08:05 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Just Jayla For This Useful Post:
  #327  
Old 04-09-2010, 11:10 PM
CuriousTwo's Avatar
CuriousTwo CuriousTwo is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 930
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Jayla View Post
Quoting myself-so tacky-anyway, did Robyn say KC told her it was a Pooh blanket, or just a blanket? If she only said "blanket," KC still might be able to say she got that info from DC via moms or JB (You know, the Jose that she does not want to treat like her own personal lollipop, or licorice-yuck).

But, RA still said KC referred to the color of the trash bag handles, no? That cannot be covered under the DC umbrella, DC did not find a black trash bag that we know of, other than those at the
This is from RA's interview transcript:





TRANSCRIPT: Investigators Interview Robyn Adams
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23070094/detail.html
__________________
LACI & CONNER - GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN!
Laci's Archived Thread (Read Only):
http://websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

Last edited by CuriousTwo; 04-10-2010 at 12:06 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CuriousTwo For This Useful Post:
  #328  
Old 04-09-2010, 11:33 PM
Just Jayla's Avatar
Just Jayla Just Jayla is offline
I love my APBT
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Culpeper, Virginia
Posts: 3,195
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousTwo View Post
This is from RA's interview transcript:





TRANSCRIPT: Investigators Interview Robyn Adams
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23070094/detail.html
Thanks for posting for me, I admit I have not gotten to all of the stuff in the docs yet, I was going off of reports and credible conversation here!
So, no bag handle colors mentioned, no Pooh mentioned.
ETA-But the Pooh blanket would be the one nearer to or in the bag. Got it.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Just Jayla For This Useful Post:
  #329  
Old 04-10-2010, 12:44 AM
notthatsmart notthatsmart is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Jayla View Post
Thanks for posting for me, I admit I have not gotten to all of the stuff in the docs yet, I was going off of reports and credible conversation here!
So, no bag handle colors mentioned, no Pooh mentioned.
ETA-But the Pooh blanket would be the one nearer to or in the bag. Got it.
I see the Cw person lead into the answer by stating that is was fact that it was soon after, rather than just simply asking the question. The answer was just the word "right"

So in my opinion, she never really volunteered the actual time that the blanket statement was made, she just agreed with an officer that stated it was fact.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to notthatsmart For This Useful Post:
  #330  
Old 04-10-2010, 08:26 AM
OKaraMia OKaraMia is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Middle Florida
Posts: 109
I always wondered if KC killed Caylee while in the bedroom that night.

The blanket, to me, implies that.

And perhaps GA did see KC carry Caylee out...in a blanket.

Hind sight...no wonder hes a hot mess.
__________________

"The only one I have pictures of, is my daughter. I wish she was going to be there Great. Iím going to make myself cry, if Iím not careful. HmmÖ I wonder what Iím missing for lunch. If Iím not careful, I may end up enjoying my absence today. At least I will miss one crappy meal."
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OKaraMia For This Useful Post:
  #331  
Old 04-10-2010, 05:32 PM
ZsaZsa ZsaZsa is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8,717
Here is an update from Marinade Dave, what Suburban Drive looks like now. It gives a good perspective as to where standing water collects, and how dense the vegetation is around there
http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2010/04/10/
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:
  #332  
Old 04-10-2010, 06:00 PM
Just Jayla's Avatar
Just Jayla Just Jayla is offline
I love my APBT
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Culpeper, Virginia
Posts: 3,195
Quote:
Originally Posted by notthatsmart View Post
I see the Cw person lead into the answer by stating that is was fact that it was soon after, rather than just simply asking the question. The answer was just the word "right"

So in my opinion, she never really volunteered the actual time that the blanket statement was made, she just agreed with an officer that stated it was fact.
Yeah-this is why I think this case may stick to the forensics-At least until sentencing.
This is all good information for us to pick through, because we have a broader goal here-But I am not sure a lot of statements from either side will ever see the courtroom come trial time. LE has to interview just about everyone that has had any sort of influence or even small part in KC's life around that time...they can use all sorts of methods to try to lead someone into telling them what is going on, but the state actually using that as evidence or exhibits will be a completely different call-Thankfully-for both the people of Florida and ensuring KC gets a fair trial. Can you imagine actually dragging every little nuance of, for instance, the things we discuss here into the trial? The trial would take ten years to sort out.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Just Jayla For This Useful Post:
  #333  
Old 04-10-2010, 06:40 PM
FORDANIEL FORDANIEL is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: ORACLE,AZ
Posts: 348
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
Here is an update from Marinade Dave, what Suburban Drive looks like now. It gives a good perspective as to where standing water collects, and how dense the vegetation is around there
http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2010/04/10/
Even though the video is very choppy,never before has the water issue and slope of the land been so crystal clear to me.Thanks so much for posting this!!

Last edited by FORDANIEL; 04-10-2010 at 06:41 PM. Reason: spelling
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FORDANIEL For This Useful Post:
  #334  
Old 04-10-2010, 06:53 PM
CuriousTwo's Avatar
CuriousTwo CuriousTwo is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 930
Quote:
Originally Posted by OKaraMia View Post
I always wondered if KC killed Caylee while in the bedroom that night.

The blanket, to me, implies that.

And perhaps GA did see KC carry Caylee out...in a blanket.

Hind sight...no wonder hes a hot mess.
I've always felt that there's a strong possibility that the scene of the crime is the A home. I think that's why I've found the thread on the home floor plan to be so interesting. In light of Robyn and Maya's transcripts, I think it's highly likely that KC gave Caylee something (while at the A home) to put her to sleep so she could sneak out to party. And, I've wondered if there's a window screen on the window in Caylee's bedroom - KC could easily slip out that window with Caylee's body. I'll have to look at the pics of the front of the A home - not sure if she'd exit thru her bedroom window unless it was partially hidden by shrubs. I'm not sure she'd risk using that window in the event neighbors were outside, etc.

The only problem with my theory above is the duct tape. In my scenario, there would be no need to use it. hmmmmm....

And, I think LE has a strong enough case that they won't need the inmate testimonies. Go LE!
__________________
LACI & CONNER - GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN!
Laci's Archived Thread (Read Only):
http://websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

Last edited by CuriousTwo; 04-10-2010 at 07:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CuriousTwo For This Useful Post:
  #335  
Old 04-10-2010, 07:45 PM
ZsaZsa ZsaZsa is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8,717
Quote:
Originally Posted by FORDANIEL View Post
Even though the video is very choppy,never before has the water issue and slope of the land been so crystal clear to me.Thanks so much for posting this!!
Yes, and practically his last words indicated the names of the owners of the two houses you can almost see from the site, one is owned by Mr Gonzales and the other by Zenaida ?Almodovar- which is enough to make you shake your head
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:
  #336  
Old 04-10-2010, 07:48 PM
LambChop's Avatar
LambChop LambChop is online now
WS Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: CT/NC
Posts: 17,519
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
Yes, and practically his last words indicated the names of the owners of the two houses you can almost see from the site, one is owned by Mr Gonzales and the other by Zenaida ?Almodovar- which is enough to make you shake your head
Not when you think about what she told LE, that the last person she saw her daughter with was ZFG. So she wasn't 100% lying, was she?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:
  #337  
Old 04-10-2010, 08:03 PM
ZsaZsa ZsaZsa is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8,717
Quote:
Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
Not when you think about what she told LE, that the last person she saw her daughter with was ZFG. So she wasn't 100% lying, was she?
I know! Talk about code talkers. Just when the dust settles from one example another one pops up!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:
  #338  
Old 04-10-2010, 08:32 PM
LambChop's Avatar
LambChop LambChop is online now
WS Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: CT/NC
Posts: 17,519
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
I know! Talk about code talkers. Just when the dust settles from one example another one pops up!
KC does so love to talk in code as she demonstrated for us all to see on those jail tapes. She is such a backwards talk kindofa girl. JMO
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:
  #339  
Old 04-11-2010, 12:56 AM
notthatsmart notthatsmart is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
Here is an update from Marinade Dave, what Suburban Drive looks like now. It gives a good perspective as to where standing water collects, and how dense the vegetation is around there
http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2010/04/10/
Yes I watched that video. I am not sure why he went into the woods on the other end of suburban other than to mislead people about the steepness of the grade. He showed water several times on the way to the site, but once to his opinion of the site location, there was no water. He was totally confused as to where Rk entered the woods. I noted the spot he pointed out that he said was the location of the skull, you could see clearly from the street. I appreciate his effort to give us a view of the current crime scene, but I really wish he would have stuck to the facts and not film a complete different location to find water and grade steepness. MOO
Reply With Quote
  #340  
Old 04-11-2010, 01:10 AM
logicalgirl's Avatar
logicalgirl logicalgirl is offline
Peace Hawk
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 16,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by notthatsmart View Post
Yes I watched that video. I am not sure why he went into the woods on the other end of suburban other than to mislead people about the steepness of the grade. He showed water several times on the way to the site, but once to his opinion of the site location, there was no water. He was totally confused as to where Rk entered the woods. I noted the spot he pointed out that he said was the location of the skull, you could see clearly from the street. I appreciate his effort to give us a view of the current crime scene, but I really wish he would have stuck to the facts and not film a complete different location to find water and grade steepness. MOO
Valhall has tons of that scientific information on her site at the hinky meter. Have a look - it's amazing.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:
  #341  
Old 05-14-2010, 05:51 PM
Shear22's Avatar
Shear22 Shear22 is offline
Proud crime junkie!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 355
Had we seen this blanket before? This is in the newly released photos.

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_1...?tag=page;next

It definitely has piglet riding on pooh's back.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shear22 For This Useful Post:
  #342  
Old 04-02-2011, 03:55 PM
wenwe4's Avatar
wenwe4 wenwe4 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,804
Bumping this thread for info on the WTP blanket. I don't remember seeing pics of the WTP blanket (or the pink one referred to upthread) from the remains site. Anybody know where those pics might be available?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wenwe4 For This Useful Post:
  #343  
Old 04-05-2011, 12:56 PM
wenwe4's Avatar
wenwe4 wenwe4 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,804
Here is a link to the wtp blanket found @ the scene in black and white - see pg 710/1405

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21252257/detail.html




Here is a link to wtp blanket in color - see pg 449/1113

http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/q...indydepo26.jpg
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wenwe4 For This Useful Post:
  #344  
Old 04-05-2011, 01:55 PM
cloud9's Avatar
cloud9 cloud9 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Poconos, PA
Posts: 1,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by wenwe4 View Post
Here is a link to the wtp blanket found @ the scene in black and white - see pg 710/1405

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21252257/detail.html




Here is a link to wtp blanket in color - see pg 449/1113

http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/q...indydepo26.jpg

Thank you!

I am so stupid!!! I always thought the color photo was the laundry bag!
__________________
I love Websleuths! Justice for Caylee!
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cloud9 For This Useful Post:
  #345  
Old 04-05-2011, 02:16 PM
cherishtoo cherishtoo is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 421
Because of the description of the blanket, I've always believed that the blanket found with the remains was the white fleece one pictured here:

http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim//20...ee_%282%29.jpg


"The blanket found intermixed with the plastic bags is discolored. It has stitching around its edges. Although the blanket is discolored and faded, a print of Winnie the Pooh is evident with Piglet riding on his back. The design is present on both sides of the blanket. Multiple fine roots appear to be growing completely through the blanket."

(page 7) http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0619/19802034.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cherishtoo For This Useful Post:
  #346  
Old 04-05-2011, 04:06 PM
cherishtoo cherishtoo is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 421
Q82 - Blanket
Item is a blanket; ~38" x 28"; heavily faded and soiled; appears white with faded pattern of Winnie-the-Pooh and Piglet; no tag.

pg 1199 http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21252257/detail.html
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cherishtoo For This Useful Post:
  #347  
Old 04-05-2011, 05:34 PM
2goldfish's Avatar
2goldfish 2goldfish is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,987
I never looked into this thread before...I admit, I steer clear from pics of evidence and what not, I dont know what posessed me to open this thread and look at the blanket pics but I am so unhappy now...I get so used to hearing this that and the other in this case that I tend to compartmentalise and not really think of the reality of...well I looked at the blanket and pictured my toddler boy and my heart just broke...
__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 2goldfish For This Useful Post:
  #348  
Old 04-05-2011, 05:38 PM
strach304's Avatar
strach304 strach304 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 5,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2goldfish View Post
I never looked into this thread before...I admit, I steer clear from pics of evidence and what not, I dont know what posessed me to open this thread and look at the blanket pics but I am so unhappy now...I get so used to hearing this that and the other in this case that I tend to compartmentalise and not really think of the reality of...well I looked at the blanket and pictured my toddler boy and my heart just broke...
Last week my daughter showed me a listing on Craig's List for that same WTP theme and I immediately thought of Caylee.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strach304 For This Useful Post:
  #349  
Old 04-12-2011, 07:49 PM
mommaearth's Avatar
mommaearth mommaearth is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Orlando
Posts: 436
Looks like the state is using video of JC Penney at trial. I wonder if this is of ICA buying new Winnie the Pooh set??

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27520527/detail.html
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mommaearth For This Useful Post:
  #350  
Old 04-12-2011, 07:52 PM
mommaearth's Avatar
mommaearth mommaearth is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Orlando
Posts: 436
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommaearth View Post
Looks like the state is using video of JC Penney at trial. I wonder if this is of ICA buying new Winnie the Pooh set??

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27520527/detail.html
I'm sorry. They are pictures not video
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mommaearth For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Disney axes Winnie-the-Pooh fest Casshew Bizarre and Off-Beat News 0 04-18-2004 10:36 AM


© Copyright Websleuths 1999-2012 New To Site? Need Help?
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:57 PM.

Advertisements

Pre-Order Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony today!