Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Crimes and Trials > Currently Awaiting Trial > ARREST!! Skyla Whitaker and Taylor Placker (11 & 13 years old)Murdered

Notices

ARREST!! Skyla Whitaker and Taylor Placker (11 & 13 years old)Murdered Kevin Sweat arrested for the murder of these 2 innocent girls from Weleetka,OK

Old 04-19-2009, 06:48 PM

little726 there WAS a black-and-white photocopies of evidence - a boot print in the dirt taped on a bullentin board... I saw it! wasn't posted long.
June 13 The Oklahoman John David Sutter was the reporter.. it was quickly removed.
Old 04-23-2009, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheza View Post
Jim Farrow (Skyla's Grandfather) said "one of the TV stations showed shell casing's piled up in the road where it happened"
Sheza, here is the article where Jimmy Farrow, mentions the shell casings in a pile; http://www.newsok.com/for-slain-girl...rticle/3256335
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to little726 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2009, 11:15 AM
"Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.", ~ George Bernard Shaw ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by little726 View Post
Sheza, here is the article where Jimmy Farrow, mentions the shell casings in a pile; http://www.newsok.com/for-slain-girl...rticle/3256335
little726~
This is a great find. Thanks for taking the time to find it and post it!

Flossie
Old 04-23-2009, 01:04 PM

You are very welcomed.

I've been spending a lot of time going over everything from the beginning.
Old 04-23-2009, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by little726 View Post
Hi Little:
I was just rereading the articles you posted. In one section, it say the girls left to go for a walk at 5:00 P. M. In another it says, Mrs. Whitaker called at 5:08 P. M. to tell them she was coming to pick up her grandaughter. Mr. Placker went to find the girls as soon as he got the call.

If all of this is true as stated, there is only a time lapse of 8 minutes, scarcely time for two girls to be gunned down a short distance from the Placker house without someone hearing it.

I find this timeline extremely strange. Could Mr. Placker have known the girls were already dead and raced down there to meet Mrs. Whitaker? Somthing is funny with this timeline.

Am I going crazy? Was Mrs. Placker with her husband at that time? Was Mr. Placker or Uncle Joe wearing boots that day?

These are my opinions only and should not be misconstrued as factual.

The Following User Says Thank You to YellowDog For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2009, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowDog View Post
Hi Little:
I was just rereading the articles you posted. In one section, it say the girls left to go for a walk at 5:00 P. M. In another it says, Mrs. Whitaker called at 5:08 P. M. to tell them she was coming to pick up her grandaughter. Mr. Placker went to find the girls as soon as he got the call.

If all of this is true as stated, there is only a time lapse of 8 minutes, scarcely time for two girls to be gunned down a short distance from the Placker house without someone hearing it.

I find this timeline extremely strange. Could Mr. Placker have known the girls were already dead and raced down there to meet Mrs. Whitaker? Somthing is funny with this timeline.

Am I going crazy? Was Mrs. Placker with her husband at that time? Was Mr. Placker or Uncle Joe wearing boots that day?
No, Yellowdog, you aren't crazy! The whole timeline has never made sense to anyone.
Old 04-24-2009, 12:11 PM

The only one of those times that can be authenticated is the phone call from Mrs. Whitaker because I'm sure the time showed up on her cell phone records. The other times were supplied by Mr Placker.

These are my opinions only and should not be misconstrued as factual.