Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.

Old 01-27-2009, 06:57 PM
Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL, Part-time Dentist

KC already had and attended a funeral for Caylee. If I recall it was near a swamp, in a patch of woods off of Hopespring and Suburban. The casket was a laundry bag, a Hefty and some duct tape. She needs another?
Old 01-27-2009, 06:58 PM
Former Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteangora View Post
Conway is beginning to sound like he has a few loose marbles, a funeral in the jail.........well, now I can say I have heard it all.
Poor Caylee, why did she have to be born into this group of misfits?
I can only imagine the reaction of the jail officials.
Beginning to...LOL.

I would have thought BC would have been too busy today stopping the Sunshine Caylee t-shirts, bracelets & stickers. Wonder why he hasn't done that?

I think this is just another excuse to postpone the funeral even more.
Old 01-27-2009, 06:58 PM

I think someone needs remind the Anthony's that Casey has already said good bye she even sealed it with kiss! A Red Heart Sticker !
Old 01-27-2009, 06:59 PM

Cindy: Casey, we trying to negotiate a funeral at the jailhouse.

Casey: *rolls eyes* Mom, no! I'm so over that.
Old 01-27-2009, 06:59 PM
Pooh just is.

I have to sit on my hands for this one for what I REALLY want to say!

Okay, someone has to pump this information into gen. pop. so when she goes there they can show her what preferential treatment REALLY is...

I need a head-spinning-like-Exorcist smiley.... unfreakingbelievable
Old 01-27-2009, 07:01 PM
Former Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay D View Post
Sorry to be so blunt, but this latest stunt only serves to remind me that while the Anthonys' behaviors have many times been beyond bizzarre, it is those that continue to be fooled by them that I find outrageous!

I think this has a lot to do with LE saying they were going to start trying to question the As again this week. Trying to do everything they can to put LE off.
Old 01-27-2009, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcamille View Post
If this request is outside of the jail's standard operating policy - i.e.the granting of it would involve special treatment - does anyone know who we would contact or how we can protest the granting of this "special request" on the grounds that it is beyond reasonable standards of good taste and human decency.
A judge would have to order it, just like they would need a court order from a judge to take her to an offsite funeral. It is not going to happen. They either want to be told no to play the victim role or Cindy is truly diabolical and is ensuring Casey die for what she has done (via state or fellow prisoner). She sure can pour gas on the "the world hates us" fire.
Old 01-27-2009, 07:04 PM
CALLING ALL ANGELS

I do not see JB ALLOWING any close interaction between CA and GA and KC. I can't see that the Anthonys would feel the need to be together for a funeral when they didn't feel the need to go and see their daughter when she found out her only child had been found murdered. Maybe the jail could just allow her an extra commissary order for the day of the funeral and she will be fine! (unless they would all like to be together like this.)
Old 01-27-2009, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaedchenX View Post
What is absolutely unforgivable about this request if true, is that this jailhouse memorial will not be about honoring Caylee and her life, it will be about Casey.
You are so right. That's why I have zero sympathy left for her family. While I want to feel for them because they lost their granddaughter/niece...their actions since have been nothing more than focused on how THEY look and how THEIR daughter looks. It's narcissim to the nth degree...they don't want to believe THEY raised a daughter that would commit such a crime. How dare they even entertain the idea that the proper place for a funeral is in the county jail where this childs mother is being held for 1st degree murder of the very child. It's ALWAYS been about Casey...or about how GA and CA can't come to grips with the facts that point directly to their daughter for this tragedy. What they are doing is almost as equal as putting that poor child in a garbage bag and discarding her again.
Old 01-27-2009, 07:05 PM
Scampii, My Cleaner Shrimp!!

I could not believe when I read it, a faimly reunion in jail?? With the murderer?? unfreaken believable, I say, NO WAY JOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-27-2009, 07:06 PM
up at 30,000 feet

They are discussing this on Issues with JVM on HLN right now.
Old 01-27-2009, 07:08 PM
The truth will set you free - oops not in this case ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterious View Post
Maybe if the A's wait long enough, the obstruction of justice charges will come in and THEN they could have their reunion with KC.
:

Old 01-27-2009, 07:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeseeva View Post
There is a certifiable lunatic left on Hopespring Dr......one guess? CA

Is it any wonder why George checked out........& still doesn't want to return?

Old 01-27-2009, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate View Post
WTF???

I am watching WESH News and they said coming up two new Casey stories-

Funeral plans are taking shape

and

They Anthonys are pushing for a jailhouse family reunion but will it be allowed?

Without knowing the details, I can say this- NO WAY! Not one rule should be bent for this family.
Quote:
Conway negotiating a memorial service at the jail

Kinda contradictory info here, IMO. ( Not you, pirate, the news releases!) A memorial service is usually held after a funeral for those who could not attend.....or in cases where there can be no funeral because there is no body.

Honestly, I don't have a problem with the family getting together for a small memorial service; George and Cindy obviously still believe Casey is innocent, and believing that it must be unconscionable for them to contemplate Casey missing the funeral rites for her daughter. And MAYBE Casey will break down and admit the truth if she is faced with the reality of what she has done.
Old 01-27-2009, 07:14 PM
When an angel crosses YOUR path... Will you notice?

First of all, IF this is allowed to happen... I think that the family should not be allowed to be alone with KC. No free pass for secret communications.

Secondly, IF this is allowed to happen... I hope it is not recorded for public viewing. (I'm as much of a voyeur as anyone, but not at a baby's funeral/memorial.)

Third, and perhaps most pointed... don't the A's understand that KC has already grieved for Caylee? C'mon, surely they've seen the Blockbuster surveillance video; and the Fusion Hot Body Contest pictures; and the Target hot checks surveillance video; and the bank hot check photos... etc, etc, etc.
Old 01-27-2009, 07:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
This has gone beyond denial, and supporting Casey. This is like spitting on Caylee's memory.
You nailed it, Teh.

It is reprehensible - and confusing. I can never imagine being a Grand-parent who lost a little baby in this way and standing across from KC; crying together for Caylee. My brain doesn't do that sort of loop-de-loop.

Ok, I havent even read the thread yet, and my jaw is dropping........whats next?? are we going to have the funeral of loved ones in the jail of the person who murdered them from now on?? JMO.....but KC stopped being a Mother or anyone who gave 2 poops about Caylee when she bound that poor baby in duct tape.

Caylee Marie Anthony
8/09/05-6/16/08

America's little girl
RIP Little One

Ive lost my life, please dont let me lose my name, its CAYLEE Marie Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgeaux View Post
Kinda contradictory info here, IMO. ( Not you, pirate, the news releases!) A memorial service is usually held after a funeral for those who could not attend.....or in cases where there can be no funeral because there is no body.

Honestly, I don't have a problem with the family getting together for a small memorial service; George and Cindy obviously still believe Casey is innocent, and believing that it must be unconscionable for them to contemplate Casey missing the funeral rites for her daughter. And MAYBE Casey will break down and admit the truth if she is faced with the reality of what she has done.
k - I know what you are saying. True.

This was either announced wrong ... leaving it to sound as if there was going to be a big tent revival style funeral at the jail....

Or the media is once again stirring the pot and just hyping it so it sounds that way.

No way for anyone to win in this case. Competing interests have consumed all common sense here.

NG will be mounting up soon.... omg!!!
Old 01-27-2009, 07:21 PM
The truth will set you free - oops not in this case ...

Gees, I'm thinking that when you kill your baby, you give up your right to attend her funeral/memorial.

Give me a break!

I would bet the jail will not allow this.
Old 01-27-2009, 07:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roze View Post
KC already had and attended a funeral for Caylee. If I recall it was near a swamp, in a patch of woods off of Hopespring and Suburban. The casket was a laundry bag, a Hefty and some duct tape. She needs another?

Post of the darn day.
Old 01-27-2009, 07:22 PM
kiss a fuzzie

family reunion in jail for casey.

that's funny bc.
what's tomorrows stunt gonna be?

moo

Beautiful Rox.
Sept. 18, 1997 - May 26 2012
Rest peacefully my love I'll forever miss you.
Old 01-27-2009, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeseeva View Post
There is a certifiable lunatic left on Hopespring Dr......one guess? CA

Is it any wonder why George checked out........& still doesn't want to return?
No wonder George took his 12 pack o' beer to the hotel and told LE he just wanted to be ALONE!!!!!
Old 01-27-2009, 07:25 PM

Quote:
every time I start to feel for these people and recognize them as people who are going through a difficult time, they do something off the wall like this.

Who in the world holds a funeral for a toddler at the jail where the person accused of murdering said toddler is incarcerated?
You took the words right out of my mouth. These people need a good dose of reality.
Old 01-27-2009, 07:27 PM
Happy to be a Busy-body

This makes me sick. Caylee being memorialized in a jail cell where her murderer (and IMO accomplices) are present is just horrible. That poor baby. She deserved better in life and since they couldn't give her that then they should give her better in death.

How sad is it that strangers to this baby want more for her?
Old 01-27-2009, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgeaux View Post

Yeah Right ...