Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Caylee Anthony 2 years old

Notices

Caylee Anthony 2 years old Not reported missing for a month after she was last seen.

Old 01-27-2009, 08:43 PM

But what about all of CA's funeral invites and R.S.V.Ps?

I guess those who were un-invited won't feel so slighted now..considering the latest change of venue

Poor poor Caylee
Old 01-27-2009, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never4GetCaylee View Post
I haven't read the whole thread, but is it known who is trying to arrange the jailhouse service? Did they say if it's Cindy and the family or is it Casey? Could it be a JB ploy looking for sympathy for his disgusting client?

Either way it blew my mind. And no matter whose idea it is, they are idiots, if they are trying to garner sympathy, they have done just the exact opposite.
The only parties mentioning it are the A's and Lee's attorneys. Nothing has been said on behalf of Casey. So we don't even know what Casey thinks of the idea....and my bet is that she doesn't want it.
Old 01-27-2009, 08:46 PM

Gads, is there no end to this madness? I'm to the point now where I don't think I can follow this case for the sake of my own sanity. Ugh!!!!

“Do you not know that there comes a midnight hour when every one has to throw off his mask? Do you believe that life will always let itself be mocked? Do you think you can slip away a little before midnight in order to avoid this? Or are you not terrified by it?" - Soren Kierkegaard
Old 01-27-2009, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnyphoenix1 View Post
No kidding. I just would have thought he would have used the press today to slam the people selling the Sunshine Caylee merchandise (the t-shirts, stickers and bracelets are still on sale)...given he hasn't, I have to wonder why not and whether this jail thing is just another diversion, so we don't figure out the As had something to do with the new line of products.
Actually, he did say something about that. They were 'outraged' is what this article says: Click here to go to the Orlando Sentinel article.

And about this memorial request, it did not surprise me. I mean, (part of) the family does not believe Casey is guilty of murdering Caylee so of course they want her to attend this memorial. It is already made clear that she cannot leave the jail and now they try again with this 'compromise' where Casey does not have to leave. I do not blame them for trying, but they should have done it without alerting the media.

That said, I hope the jail does not grant this request.

Please do NOT ask me why I keep sticking up for Cindy, but is it POSSIBLE, just POSSIBLE that this is Casey's idea and maybe she has said the only way she will release the body for burial is if SHE can be included this way? So maybe someone will see her as a victim? Maybe she had JB run it over to BC and Cindy is so desperate to finally bury Caylee she told BC to try and get the jailhouse service? I could see JB saying he doesn't want to be involved, but if BC wants to try......

I know, I know, maybe ridiculous, but I wouldn't put anything past Casey and the way her mind works.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarleneM View Post
After my initial shock, money came first to my mind as well. A close second was poisoning of the jury pool. My final thought, while possibly foremost to certain people, was making "Caylee's funeral" about KC, just like everything else has been.

That was my first thought. Everything always seems to be all about Casey. Caylee has been completely dehumanized. Everything the family has done is an attempt to get Casey released or at least less time in prison. IMO everything the family does has actually hurt Casey's case more than helped though, this included.
Old 01-27-2009, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
That was my first thought. Everything always seems to be all about Casey. Caylee has been completely dehumanized. Everything the family has done is an attempt to get Casey released or at least less time in prison. IMO everything the family does has actually hurt Casey's case more than helped though, this included.
That makes sense. Would you want your sociopathic murdering daughter set free?

Old 01-27-2009, 08:54 PM

Hopefully they will get their "family reunion" sooner rather than later! They can all share a cell and tell spooky stories and snack on candy bars. Just when you think, it can't possibly get any more ridiculous!
Old 01-27-2009, 08:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roze View Post
KC already had and attended a funeral for Caylee. If I recall it was near a swamp, in a patch of woods off of Hopespring and Suburban. The casket was a laundry bag, a Hefty and some duct tape. She needs another?
Then sealed the deal with a

Old 01-27-2009, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Please do NOT ask me why I keep sticking up for Cindy, but is it POSSIBLE, just POSSIBLE that this is Casey's idea and maybe she has said the only way she will release the body for burial is if SHE can be included this way? So maybe someone will see her as a victim? Maybe she had JB run it over to BC and Cindy is so desperate to finally bury Caylee she told BC to try and get the jailhouse service? I could see JB saying he doesn't want to be involved, but if BC wants to try......

I know, I know, maybe ridiculous, but I wouldn't put anything past Casey and the way her mind works.........
I am not positive, but pretty sure, that in a case like this all the parents have to do is petition the court for the release of remains.

This sounds like Cindy-speak about this latest fiasco. Has she considered talking to a church about a funeral?
Old 01-27-2009, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge Them All View Post
Hopefully they will get their "family reunion" sooner rather than later! They can all share a cell and tell spooky stories and snack on candy bars. Just when you think, it can't possibly get any more ridiculous!
AMEN! Kumbaya and Pop Tarts.
Old 01-27-2009, 09:06 PM
JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE MARIE - STILL WAITING

Is it remotely possible this is actually an attempt on their part to look KC in the eyes and say "Look what you've done"? Any chance at all?

I thought the whole heart sticker on duct tape was as bad as it could get. Does this baby deserve no respect at all? They make my heart hurt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Emma Leigh Barker~
09/02/07~03/18/09
~R.I.P.~

Justice For Emma
Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
25 to LiFE - Sentenced 6/17/11

~~~~~~~~~~~
jmho as always
Old 01-27-2009, 09:08 PM
Author I'd die for you & White Satin

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate View Post
On a positive note, I lost my appetitie for dinner. And I could stand to lose a few pounds.

It's amazing to me- every time I start to feel for these people and recognize them as people who are going through a difficult time, they do something off the wall like this.

Who in the world holds a funeral for a toddler at the jail where the person accused of murdering said toddler is incarcerated?
Thanks for the info. Pirate. I feel the same way as you do, my sympathies were again with them this week, but I feel so duped each time I do, they pull another stunt.
The monster MOTY could care less and it's appaling. If she could be out for a couple of hrs. she'd chose to go dancing. Not to mention that IMO the A's might have been her next victims. I don't think she was joshing when she said she'd get the house.
Now the real Wannabe event coordinator in her comes out.
First ten to IM me will get a free copy sent to them.
Des Sands
Old 01-27-2009, 09:09 PM

Good grief. When are these people going to let go of this child and let her be laid to rest? No one in that family is operating with a full deck right now. A judge needs to get control of her body so this can be done quickly.
Old 01-27-2009, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missmybaby View Post
Is it remotely possible this is actually an attempt on their part to look KC in the eyes and say "Look what you've done"? Any chance at all?

I thought the whole heart sticker on duct tape was as bad as it could get. Does this baby deserve no respect at all? They make my heart hurt.
Remotely is the key here, but it would sure be nice to see one of them say, "Let me at her."
Des Sands
Old 01-27-2009, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
I am not positive, but pretty sure, that in a case like this all the parents have to do is petition the court for the release of remains.

This sounds like Cindy-speak about this latest fiasco. Has she considered talking to a church about a funeral?
Curious....if this is true, could Casey fight it? I mean, you know, all that "innocent until proven quilty" stuff. Could KC fight it by saying "I have not been convicted of anything and should retain my rights as Caylee's mother to arrange her funeral?" I would hate to see a court battle over poor Caylee's the remains ala' Anna Nicole.
Old 01-27-2009, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Curious....if this is true, could Casey fight it? I mean, you know, all that "innocent until proven quilty" stuff. Could KC fight it by saying "I have not been convicted of anything and should retain my rights as Caylee's mother to arrange her funeral?" I would hate to see a court battle over poor Caylee's the remains ala' Anna Nicole.
I said this on another thread, but it goes here as well. The fact that she waited 31 days to report her daughter missing, even if the nanny nonsense were true, she IMO, is still guilty and responsible for that childs death. IF (and that's a BIG IF) the nanny nonsense were true and she had reported her missing immediately then she may not have died.

I for one am going to be calling all of the U.S. Congressmen and Senators in Florida and in my state asking them to introduce legislation making it a criminal offense where you can be charged as an accessory to murder if you do not report your child missing AS SOON AS THEY ARE MISSING and they are found dead. They can call it Caylee's Law and then finally someone may benefit from this tragedy BUT no money be involved for a change.
Old 01-27-2009, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janis396 View Post
Just another example of how this family thinks the rules and laws of society do NOT apply to them. They are SPECIAL, haven't we all gotten that yet, people???
Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot that. Thank you so much for setting me straight, I'll never make that mistake again.
Old 01-27-2009, 09:30 PM

Quote:

Casey has already signed over the "rights" to Jose Baez. I heard him say so in an interview last week. He said that the remains are now his responsibility and he will not allow burial or cremation until his team has had an opportunity to study them. According to him, he needs more test results from the state's attorney before he can have this accomplished. He doesn't seem to take into consideration that all of the results are not back from the FBI lab. Or if they are, that has not been released.
Old 01-27-2009, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roze View Post
KC already had and attended a funeral for Caylee. If I recall it was near a swamp, in a patch of woods off of Hopespring and Suburban. The casket was a laundry bag, a Hefty and some duct tape. She needs another?
Oh snap! Just when I start feeling sorry for the A's ie-GA's predicament, they go and do this. I'm done.
Old 01-27-2009, 09:34 PM

This all sounds like another tactic to help Casey's image, as in "look she is a grieving mother" and "she wants to attend her daughter's funeral". The attorney's involved HAVE to know that this would never happen, a service behind bars of the person she is accused of murdering. PLEASE !
Old 01-27-2009, 09:37 PM
Sister Mary Wanna

A Jail House funeral for a little murdered girl is as tasteless as Casey parading around in that Missing Caylee t-shirt
jmo

Last edited by azwriter; 01-27-2009 at 09:49 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 01-27-2009, 09:40 PM

Gee, I wonder why GA is staying at the get-better-funny-farm until Friday, don't you? NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTT
I'm thinking that he should divorce the whole family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I "absolutely" do not see this as being KC's wish - it has to be CA. We all know who wear the pants in this family by now, don't we? And, I don't see this ever happening but a senseless attempt by CA to make monster mom seem a little bit HUMAN.
Nice try, Cin.
DENIED.
Old 01-27-2009, 09:42 PM

OMG.......after over 100 posts and 10,000,000 hours spent on this tradgedy I just came to the realization that there actually IS a family that is more screwed up than MINE. Sad.
Old 01-27-2009, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryAnn View Post
Thank Goodness!! It makes me sick to my stomach to think of that "baby killer" at Caylee's service. I was just starting to like BC. Not anymore. One big IDIOT
It was only a matter of time before he finally drank the Kool Aid. I've been sitting back waiting for something this.
Des Sands