GUILTY CO - Jason Holley, 22, Colorado Springs, 5 Jan 2009

Bumping this, I am worried about this young man. According to his family, his mental capacity is closer to a 12 yr old than that of a 22 year old; I cant imagine.

It sounds like you have good reason to be worried Drivenon. We need more information!
I wonder why police have only interviewed one of his friends (who was uncooperative).

This is a highly active case. Jason has not been found, there are occurances where people locally have requested that his missing posters be brought down under the guise that he had been found, and he most definately has not.

There have been no credible sightings of Jason since he went missing on January 5, 2009 approximately 10:54 am.

Numerous friends and acquaintances have been interviewed and there have been a few private searches conducted under the radar. No trace.

Awww, this is so sad. I don't understand why they are not pulling out all the stops to try to locate him. WTH?!

Awww, this is so sad. I don't understand why they are not pulling out all the stops to try to locate him. WTH?!

They are from what I hear. It is one of those situations where Jason has appeared to vanish without a trace. Given his challenges, the consenus is pretty much 2 scenarios:
foul play
or
someone helped him disappear, he could not have managed it this way without help.

They are from what I hear. It is one of those situations where Jason has appeared to vanish without a trace. Given his challenges, the consenus is pretty much 2 scenarios:
foul play
or
someone helped him disappear, he could not have managed it this way without help.

Has Soulscape finished all of her charts yet? I haven't seen you guys on his Forensic Astrology thread lately.

Has Soulscape finished all of her charts yet? I haven't seen you guys on his Forensic Astrology thread lately.

Lovejac-
I have been told that the Astrology forum and "general thread" are to maintain their professional distance so to speak.
Trying to figure it out as most, I assume. This is the latest article:

http://.com/2009/02/24/at-risk-or-endangered-missing-adult-where-is-jason-holley/

I truly hate when really important cases lose their momentum and go cold. I hope that does not happen for Jason and his family.

When I read the updated information on Jason something caught my attention - Jason liked to play the Texas Hold 'em on MySpace. This may be a significant clue and significant in the disappearance of Tyler Benjamin, missing Apr 26, 2008, TUCSON , AZ. Predators at play or coincidence? Just a thought.

This is a highly active case. Jason has not been found, there are occurances where people locally have requested that his missing posters be brought down under the guise that he had been found, and he most definately has not.

There have been no credible sightings of Jason since he went missing on January 5, 2009 approximately 10:54 am.

Numerous friends and acquaintances have been interviewed and there have been a few private searches conducted under the radar. No trace.

Drivenon - this was a comment posted on: http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/37389664.html

Was this doscounted as a non-credible tip?

"Posted by: KIM Location: COLORADO SPRINGS on Jan 17, 2009 at 11:29 PM</I>
I MAY HAVE SEEN JASON AROUND 8AM THIS MORNING ON GARDEN OF THE GODS CLOSE TO CENTENNIAL BY THE US BANK SIGN THERE WAS A BOAT PARKED NOT TO FAR FROM THERE. THIS YOUNG MAN HAD ON A BLACK HOODY AND BLUE POLYESTER LOOKING PANTS WITH RED CROCKS.IT LOOKED LIKE HIM IN THE FACE THIS GUY HAD BROWNISH RED WAVY HAIR WITH THE HOODY OVER HIS HEAD BUT THE SIDE AND BANGS OF HIS HAIR CURLED AROUND THE FRONT OF THE HOODY THE REASON WHY HE STUCK OUT TO ME WAS HE HAD THIS HOMEMADE LOOKING SKATEBOARD THAT HE WAS TRYING TO RIDE BUT WHEN HE GOT ON HE KINDA LOST HIS BALANCE LIKE IF HE WASN'T USED TO RIDING ONE OF THESE OR HE WASN'T REAL COORORDINATED. I TRIED TO GO BACK TO FIND HIM BUT HE MUST HAVE WENT BEHIND THE BUILDING" :waitasec:

Lovejac, I came back at my first availability to answer your post which has since been deleted. Perhaps someone can explain why.

I am in receipt of three posts that were deleted from the astrology thread, which was what my post was based on. Perhaps someone can explain the closure of Jason's thread.

Drivenon - this was a comment posted on: http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/37389664.html

Was this doscounted as a non-credible tip?

"Posted by: KIM Location: COLORADO SPRINGS on Jan 17, 2009 at 11:29 PM</I>
I MAY HAVE SEEN JASON AROUND 8AM THIS MORNING ON GARDEN OF THE GODS CLOSE TO CENTENNIAL BY THE US BANK SIGN THERE WAS A BOAT PARKED NOT TO FAR FROM THERE. THIS YOUNG MAN HAD ON A BLACK HOODY AND BLUE POLYESTER LOOKING PANTS WITH RED CROCKS.IT LOOKED LIKE HIM IN THE FACE THIS GUY HAD BROWNISH RED WAVY HAIR WITH THE HOODY OVER HIS HEAD BUT THE SIDE AND BANGS OF HIS HAIR CURLED AROUND THE FRONT OF THE HOODY THE REASON WHY HE STUCK OUT TO ME WAS HE HAD THIS HOMEMADE LOOKING SKATEBOARD THAT HE WAS TRYING TO RIDE BUT WHEN HE GOT ON HE KINDA LOST HIS BALANCE LIKE IF HE WASN'T USED TO RIDING ONE OF THESE OR HE WASN'T REAL COORORDINATED. I TRIED TO GO BACK TO FIND HIM BUT HE MUST HAVE WENT BEHIND THE BUILDING" :waitasec:

Dear Dearmont-
Great find, but based on known information, this was not Jason.
Please keep working on his case, he needs to be found.

Dear Dearmont-

I may have missed something on all the forums regarding Jason, but can you elaborate on the known information you mention in the context of the 17th Jan sighting not being Jason?
Thanks!

Any WSr's in the Colorado Springs area willing to search for Jason please PM me? Thanks

Jason Holley will only use cabs. How many cab companies in Colorado Springs, Co?
20 or 30?
Jason's mom would know the cab company most often used by Jason.
Could fliers or posters be given to each cab company? To each driver?

What about the area of Garden of Gods? Could that area be saturated with posters?

What about Jason's favorite convenience store? Maybe that owner would let his stores be covered in posters of Jason?

There have been sightings of Jason near a service station. That area should be heavily covered with fliers and posters as well.

I think Jason's school and the students all be given posters. Maybe the school could be contacted and maybe the students would even pass out fliers.

Have all security cameras near the convenience stores and gas station and the Garden of Gods areas been reviewed by police? The tip says Garden of God's area near Centennial, near US Bank. Banks always have security cameras.

Maybe all this has been done.
But it may be time for it to be done again.

Hope this can be helpful. Jason needs to be home.

Dear Dearmont-

sorry, just meant to say that lead was checked out and discounted by LE

Jason Holley will only use cabs. How many cab companies in Colorado Springs, Co?
20 or 30?
Jason's mom would know the cab company most often used by Jason.
Could fliers or posters be given to each cab company? To each driver?

What about the area of Garden of Gods? Could that area be saturated with posters?

What about Jason's favorite convenience store? Maybe that owner would let his stores be covered in posters of Jason?

There have been sightings of Jason near a service station. That area should be heavily covered with fliers and posters as well.

I think Jason's school and the students all be given posters. Maybe the school could be contacted and maybe the students would even pass out fliers.

Have all security cameras near the convenience stores and gas station and the Garden of Gods areas been reviewed by police? The tip says Garden of God's area near Centennial, near US Bank. Banks always have security cameras.

Maybe all this has been done.
But it may be time for it to be done again.

Hope this can be helpful. Jason needs to be home.

Great ideas, but can you tell me where you heard/read he was sighted by a service station? TIA

Bumping for Jason - anyone heard anything??
---------------------------------------------------
I have not found anything new online.
I check every other day or so.
Not even the website has been updated recently.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back