Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

FifthEssence

Reaction score
FORENSIC ASTROLOGY- CASE BRIEFINGS only

This Thread is for Astrologers to post their comments and observations about cases that have received a Request for Astrological Analysis via the FORENSIC ASTROLOGY REQUESTS THREAD.

Because of time constraints and the enormous energy it takes for Astrologers to maintain a Case Thread, the CASE BRIEFINGS THREAD is a compromise of sorts: the Astrological posts within will be either brief and/or limited in number regarding any specific case.

The CASE BRIEFINGS THREAD by its nature is simply to provide short astrological synopses to offer some insights in lieu of starting a new Thread about any particular case. Any decision to move a CASE BRIEFING post(s) from the CASE BRIEFINGS THREAD and establish its own Thread will be at the discretion of the Astrologer(s) if and when they determine they are willing to devote the time and energy into maintaining a separate thread.

Note to Astrologers: when posting to the CASE BRIEFINGS THREAD, please put the case name you are discussing in the Subject box of your post.

Note to Forum Members: please continue to make your requests for forensic astrological analysis of cases via the FORENSIC ASTROLOGY REQUESTS THREAD. Should an Astrologer decide to comment on a case, they will post their intention to do so on the FORENSIC ASTROLOGY REQUESTS THREAD so that interested Forum Members will know to check the CASE BRIEFINGS THREAD regarding that case.

If there are any questions as to these procedures, direct a PM to FifthEssence

Thank you

I am hoping Pxee, Dreamweaver, or Someone Else can provide me with the time/date/place the Missing Persons Report was filed with Police (as well as identifying the person who filed it, e.g., Kelli Jo's mother, sister, etc.).

In the meantime, let's review the background and take a preliminary look at the Last Seen chart.

We know that Kelli Jo and her infant daughter Kelsi were last seen in her residence, just prior to 12:00 am on 8/11/94. She was allegedly talking on the phone and packing boxes in preparation for a move according to her cousin James Dennis "Jimbo" Ford, reportedly the last person who saw them. Kelli Jo was 21 at the time of the disappearance and the baby about 7 months old.

When police investigated the residence shortly after the disappearance, they found no signs of a struggle. Kelli's purse, vehicle and clothing for herself and her daughter had all been left behind. Apparently, at that time, Law Enforcement did not pursue cousin James as a POI or suspect in the disappearance.

In 1997, however, James Dennis "Jimbo" Ford brutally murdered a Florida couple and left their infant daughter in the couple's pick-up truck, exposed to the elements. He was later convicted and sentenced to death for the murders. Authorities apparently reopened their investigation of the Krum disappearances after this crime, questioning Ford's involvement. He was given a lie detector test, failed it, and refused to take another one. Ford maintained he knew nothing about the disappearances of Kelli and Kelsi Krum, and to date, has never been charged in connection with them.

After researching the crime for which JDF will be executed, as well as examining the Last Seen chart, I do not believe his assertation of innocence for one second. The 1997 murders were exceptionally brutal, cold-blooded and seemingly unprovoked. You can read all about them here (but be prepared to feel sick to your stomach): http://www.law.fsu.edu/library/flsupct/sc95972/95972ini.pdf

BTW, I read the above document after I had examined and judged the Last Seen chart, so the particular details of the 1997 crime did not influence my judgment.

I have made so many notes on my copy of the Last Seen chart, I hardly know where to begin. I think I'll just start by mentioning a few observations and continue later in another post.

Here is the Last Seen Chart. You may want to print it out & make a couple notes yourself:

KelliKrumLastSeen.gif

1. BLACK MOON LILITH, harbinger of Death, hovers over the ASCENDANT at 01 Taurus, with malefic SOUTH NODE and Transneptunian ADMETOS rising in the 1st House. These are our first three testimonies for death.

2. NODES are at 19 Taurus/Scorpio partile (exact) square SUN, which at 19 Leo, is in Fateful Degree (same degree as the NODES). This always foretells a catastrophe, tragedy or fatality, and thus, another strong death marker. Additionally, SERPENTIS 19 Scorpio = NORTH NODE. (19 Scorpio is "the cursed degree of the cursed sign" and always extremely malefic). This is further confirmation of a Death Chart.

3. Chart ruler VENUS at 04 Libra is intercepted (hidden) in the 6th House. VENUS signifies Kelli Jo and MOON is her co-significator. The 6th House placement shows Kelli is in great distress. The fact that VENUS & MOON are both intercepted shows whatever happened was against her will. The placements also show she is hidden because 6th House is a cadent house. Furthermore, MOON is in the Via Combusta --- the Burning Way (15 Libra through 15 Scorpio), emphasizing the stress, discomfort and seriousness of the situation. Worse, VENUS separates from a square of MARS, natural significator of murderers and here, Lord 7, the perp. MARS is Out of Bounds (out of control) in Gemini, the natural sign of brethren/kin/siblings/cousins and his Antiscion Degree is 03 Cancer, partile conjunct the Arabic Part of Brethren (a cousin perhaps?) at 03:32 Cancer (which itself is the cusp of the 3rd House of Brethren). This gives strong suggestion of who may have been responsible for Kelli & Kelsi's disappearance.

4. Kelli Jo's natal Part of Death is 20:02 Taurus (not shown), close conjunct malefic SOUTH NODE. This is a Death Marker.

5. Event chart Part of Death 24:22 Gemini (not shown) is in the natural sign of brethren/kin/siblings/cousins and is conjunct Asteroid CUPIDO at 25 Gemini and MARS the perp at 26 Gemini. CUPIDO denotes "Family." These placements connect death to a family member and give added testimony to the "cousin as perp" theory, especially since the Antiscion Degree of MARS the perp is conj. Part of Brethren & 3rd House Cusp as discussed in Point #3 above.

=====================

I will continue with this analysis within the next day or two, as there is more to convey.

Thanks,
Soulscape

In my post #14 above, I gave preliminary analysis of the Last Seen Chart, which showed strong death testimonies and also pointed to who may have been responsible for the disappearances of Kelli Jo Krum and her infant daughter, Kelsi.

Here is a more detailed look at the chart:

LastSeenwithPartsAsteroids.gif

In addition to the five points outlined in my post #14 above, please note the following:

1. Part of Rape is exact conjunct ASCENDANT at 06 Taurus, exactly opposite Asteroid TORO (brutality) at 06 Scorpio. TORO is close conjunct JUPITER (exaggeration, overabundance) in Scorpio (passion/ lust/ sex drive). This points to a brutal and overly aggressive rape of the 1st house person, Kelli Jo (TORO conj. JUPITER opposite Part of Rape across the 1/7 axis).

2. EROS the Asteroid of compulsive sex drive is posited at 10 Virgo, conjunct CHIRON (damage) and contraparallel VENUS (Kelli Jo). Contraparallels act as oppositions, so this shows a compulsive, damaging sexual attraction projected (opposition) onto Kelli Jo.

3. Asteroid FORD at 15 Virgo squares Kelli Jo's natal SATURN at 14 Gemini, opposes the Event chart SATURN at 10 Pisces and squares Event chart HADES at 14 Gemini. Both SATURN and HADES are death markers. This aspect pattern strongly points to cousin James's involvement by name.

4. Asteroid JAMES at 00 Scorpio is exact conjunct Transneptunian POSEIDON and close opposed BLACK MOON LILITH, both of which are often prominent in death charts. Again, the aspect patterns ties cousin James to the crime by name.

Ford's natal chart (Sunrise, relocated to Arcardia FL, and not shown) shows sexual attraction to Kelli Jo. Apparently, when LE examined Kelli's apt. after she had been reported missing, nothing was awry, and Ford, allegedly the last person to see her, denied any involvement.

I suspect that Ford managed to lure Kelli & the baby out of the home earlier that evening, and committed this ugly deed elsewhere. Since I doubt he was particularly bright and documentation shows he was/is an alcoholic, I think it is likely he discarded the body nearby. I cannot tell if he killed the baby, but based on the 1997 crime, he may have left her exposed to the elements to die. Because Ford is currently on Death Row for the 1997 murders, there is little to no likelihood he would confess to this previous crime. Since it's been 14+ years since Kelli Jo and Kelsi Krum disappeared, what could be left of them?

Unfortunately, it is extremely unlikely this case will ever be solved or remains of the Krums be found (due to natural decomposition over 14 years). However, the Stars repeatedly and strongly "finger" cousin James as the perp. The astro evidence is clearly written all over the chart.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thank you FifthEssence and all the Astrosleuths for the work you are doing on Sandra Cantu. I'm hoping LP is right and she was taken by a family member and that she is okay (I know that's not what the charts say) :(

Salem

When Anna's Sun was 7° Libra opposite her Saturn at 9°, and her Mercury & Venus were both 29°, the same degree as the nodes, she left the earth plane. Her progressed Mars was also opposite natal Moon in Gemini. It seems the couple met earlier when walking with the brother returned. Looking at the outer planet Uranus and outer planet Pluto in her House 7, these positions are not one of the 'father', instead the outer planets equal 'the couple'.

At birth, this child had the fixed star cluster Pleiades on her House of Life Ending: something to weep about. And Venus in her chart, which rules that ending, afflicted it by square. Tears over a tragic end. At the disappearance, her Venus had progressed from 28° to 29° Leo, an exact square to the 29° Taurus end of life cusp. Death ensued from the event, not sometime later.

When Anna's Sun was 7° Libra opposite her Saturn at 9°, and her Mercury & Venus were both 29°, the same degree as the nodes, she left the earth plane. Her progressed Mars was also opposite natal Moon in Gemini. It seems the couple met earlier when walking with the brother returned. Looking at the outer planet Uranus and outer planet Pluto in her House 7, these positions are not one of the 'father', instead the outer planets equal 'the couple'.

At birth, this child had the fixed star cluster Pleiades on her House of Life Ending: something to weep about. And Venus in her chart, which rules that ending, afflicted it by square. Tears over a tragic end. At the disappearance, her Venus had progressed from 28° to 29° Leo, an exact square to the 29° Taurus end of life cusp. Death ensued from the event, not sometime later.

Thank you for the info Fifth Essense. I have one question as it pertains to a 'couple'. Because Anna's father and his 'mentor' lives had become so emmeshed (is that the right word?) with each other is it possible the 'couple' would be Anna's father and this mystery man? or would he and this man as a 'couple' be ruled out as you said 'father' didn't appear in the chart. Just looking for clarification, thanks.

Cubby,

The outer planets (Uranus, Neptune, Pluto) never symbolize 'parents' in a chart. In the disappearance chart, Anna is symbolized by Lord 1, MERCURY, and the 'perp' is signified by Lord 7, JUPITER. The sign on the 7th House cusp is Sagittarius which is known as a double-bodied sign and often indicates the involvement of two people. Sagittarius is also associated with strangers, as is URANUS and the 9th House. In this chart, MERCURY (Anna) and Lord 7 JUPITER (the perp(s)) are conjunct, showing contact, in the 8th House of Death, and outer planets (strangers) PLUTO & URANUS are prominent when the event chart is placed in a bi-wheel with the natal chart (because they fall into the 8th House of Death in the bi-wheel).

AnnaChristianWatersDISAPPEARANCE.gif

Event chart Part of Death at 2 Capricorn is parallel Event chart MERCURY (Anna). Parallels act as conjunctions. This is further testimony death comes to her.

Event chart Lord 7 JUPITER the perp at 21 Capricorn is exactly inconjunct (150 degrees) Anna's natal MOON 21 Gemini. Inconjuncts are often active in death charts. This is further testimony death comes to her.

Event chart PLUTO is close conjunct Anna's natal SUN, again indicating 'transformation' which in forensic astrology usually = death.

Event chart MOON in the 29th degree is close opposed BLACK MOON LILITH, another death indicator.

Since we have Anna's time of birth we know Aquarius rises, ruled by SATURN. Being her chart ruler, this is an important planet for her. In the Disappearance chart, SATURN is Retrograde (in poor condition) in the 12th House of Misfortune, Sorrow & Woe. Retrograde often gives clue that the person will never be recovered, especially when placed in a cadent house (3rd, 6th, 9th, 12th) as in this chart. Notice SATURN RX is in the sign Gemini, disposited by MERCURY (Anna), here placed in the 8th House of Death. Since Capricorn is on the 8th House cusp, SATURN is Lord 8 of Death and is in mutual reception with MERCURY (Anna) and disposits all the planets in Capricorn --- MERCURY (Anna), JUPITER (the perp) and SUN (significator of life) --- all located in the 8th House of Death. This is further (and quite strong) confirmation Anna passed around the time of disappearance.

I do not see any strong, nor multiple indications of involvement by father and/or father's 'partner.' When I put up a bi-wheel showing Anna's natal as inner and the event chart as outer, PLUTO & URANUS fall in Anna's natal 8th House of Death, with PLUTO of death close conjunct natal SUN. I agree with Tuba that two strangers took her.

I hope this further analysis has helped you understand a most difficult, perplexing and unfortunate event and offer my sincere sorrow and sympathy to Anna's mother, family and friends. It is not easy to give a reading of this nature.

Thank you, and with all respect and blessings,
Soulscape

thank you for the additional explaination/clarification SoulScape. I can appreciate readings from charts such as this difficult and appreciate your time as well as the other Astro's in doing this. I have one further question, and I hope this is not taken or interpreted as trying to 'disagree' with the chart/reading. It's simply a complete lack of knowledge on my part when viewing a chart and relying on your-or other astro's words and interpretation. I noticed the chart you posted has different coordinates than those which Annasmom posted for the address from which Anna went missing. Was the chart from the address Annasmom gave or where her estimated coordinates off and the chart done from the location Anna went missing 7 miles south of Half Moon bay. Would a 7 mile difference have much of a difference in the reading?

ETA: From Annasmoms post #104 in the request thread based on google earth of the rural property 7 miles S of HMB

37 degrees25'53.07N
122 degrees22'57.72"W
elevation 113

The above is different from the 37N27'49" 122'W'25'39" indicated on the chart.
Again, I'm really clueless as to whether the differences are of any significance.

TY!

Cubby

thank you for the additional explaination/clarification SoulScape. I can appreciate readings from charts such as this difficult and appreciate your time as well as the other Astro's in doing this. I have one further question, and I hope this is not taken or interpreted as trying to 'disagree' with the chart/reading. It's simply a complete lack of knowledge on my part when viewing a chart and relying on your-or other astro's words and interpretation. I noticed the chart you posted has different coordinates than those which Annasmom posted for the address from which Anna went missing. Was the chart from the address Annasmom gave or where her estimated coordinates off and the chart done from the location Anna went missing 7 miles south of Half Moon bay. Would a 7 mile difference have much of a difference in the reading?

ETA: From Annasmoms post #104 in the request thread based on google earth of the rural property 7 miles S of HMB

37 degrees25'53.07N
122 degrees22'57.72"W
elevation 113

The above is different from the 37N27'49" 122'W'25'39" indicated on the chart.
Again, I'm really clueless as to whether the differences are of any significance.

TY!

Cubby

The difference is minor and of no consequence to the judgment.

Thanks again and another question regarding the 'couple' who took Anna. Would the charts indicate this was a male/female couple? or two males or unlikley two females?

Also, with regard to parents? Could you further clarify for me how 'parent' reads on the charts. Particularly the difference between parents who are raising a child and may or may not be the birth parent(s), or a birth parent who is an absent parent either by choice or chosing to place a child up for adoption at birth- in which case they would technically be a stranger to their birth child. Simply for my own understanding.

Thank you!

Cubby (who still has as many ?'s as a 4 yr old- just do, just me.)

Thanks again and another question regarding the 'couple' who took Anna. Would the charts indicate this was a male/female couple? or two males or unlikley two females?

Also, with regard to parents? Could you further clarify for me how 'parent' reads on the charts. Particularly the difference between parents who are raising a child and may or may not be the birth parent(s), or a birth parent who is an absent parent either by choice or chosing to place a child up for adoption at birth- in which case they would technically be a stranger to their birth child. Simply for my own understanding.

Thank you!

Hello Cubby,

In the Disappearance chart in my post above, the 7th House cusp symbolizing the perp(s) is Sagittarius which is both a double-bodied sign often indicating 'more than one' and a masculine sign, while Lord 7 JUPITER is posited in Capricorn, a feminine sign. This gives indication of a male/female couple.

Regarding parents, in general the Father is indicated by the 4th House and the SUN. The mother, in general, is indicated by the 10th House and the MOON.

A step-parent of the opposite sex of the child is indicated by the 4th House.

Parents who are raising a child regardless of whether they are bio or adoptive parents are indicated by the 4th & SUN (father) and 10th & MOON (mother) houses and rulers thereof. Of course, the true birth time/place/location of the child must be known to make these assignments.

An absent birth parent would still be the 4th - SUN (father) or 10th - MOON (mother) and the rulers thereof.

For Cubby and others intrigued by and/or interested in rulerships, I recommend 'The Rulership Book' by Rex E. Bills, as well as 'Astrological Thesaurus: House Keywords' by Michael Munkasey. These books and more are noted in the Astrologers Library on this Forum.

Thanks,
Soulscape

thanks a million soulscape! You rock! I really appreciate your time to explain these questions to those of use who are unknowledgable.

Thank you!

Just a word about means used, the HOW of the abduction. Mercury was transiting Anna's House 12 while the Sun, also in her House 12 by transit, was squaring her birth Mercury with transit Uranus atop that Mercury. Mercury is in and rules her House of Death. This means she was blindsided, ambushed, did not see the perpetrator approach. Operating from stealth, the method, as when someone comes at you from behind. A strange feature and powerful alert that day was the placement of Mars natal, Mars progressed and Mars in transit, all in the same spot at the top of her chart. She had her lunar return that morning, so the Moon was moving into the early degrees of Cancer, leaving II behind. The day had gone badly for this child even before the event. Moon early opposed Mars, later squared Pluto and Uranus, all very upsetting to her. Afternoon was better until this happened. Her Ascendant is at solstice point of a very malign and aggressive Fixed Star in her House of Strangers, 9. Serpentis. You can read about the influence of that star on the web.

Another pointer aimed at Mercury is that planet's antiscion, which is conjunct the three Mars pile-up in her Tenth House. This means the violence of the crime was in reflex action with ambush Mercury. The perpetrator would have used a lasso if he could. I believe the male performed all of the physical actions of capture.

Just a word about means used, the HOW of the abduction. Mercury was transiting Anna's House 12 while the Sun, also in her House 12 by transit, was squaring her birth Mercury with transit Uranus atop that Mercury. Mercury is in and rules her House of Death. This means she was blindsided, ambushed, did not see the perpetrator approach. Operating from stealth, the method, as when someone comes at you from behind. A strange feature and powerful alert that day was the placement of Mars natal, Mars progressed and Mars in transit, all in the same spot at the top of her chart. She had her lunar return that morning, so the Moon was moving into the early degrees of Cancer, leaving II behind. The day had gone badly for this child even before the event. Moon early opposed Mars, later squared Pluto and Uranus, all very upsetting to her. Afternoon was better until this happened. Her Ascendant is at solstice point of a very malign and aggressive Fixed Star in her House of Strangers, 9. Serpentis. You can read about the influence of that star on the web.

Another pointer aimed at Mercury is that planet's antiscion, which is conjunct the three Mars pile-up in her Tenth House. This means the violence of the crime was in reflex action with ambush Mercury. The perpetrator would have used a lasso if he could. I believe the male performed all of the physical actions of capture.

Interestingly this may explain a neighbors report of hearing sounds like something was stolen. I forget the exact description but it was described as a crunching sound like something was pulled into the woods or landscape. These sounds were not near the road. The road was higher than the house level, so the view of the road was not viewable from the house.

Also, there was 'public' access to parts of the farm which were used by a motorcycle club, a barn for people who kept their horses there and other properties adjacent to Annas home were vacant at the time. I've often wondered if either someone who posed as a possible tenent to the vacant property or someone who was with the motorcycle club possibly abducted Anna.

I'll also add, with as much research as Dr. Doogie has done with this case, I do not recall reading or hearing about any male/female suspects abducting children in the bay area around the time Anna was kidnapped. I personally find it hard to believe Anna would have been the perps only abduction. Maybe something exists we haven't yet found and maybe these perps did not abduct other children in this area but travelled the country and may have been 'suspects' in another area.

Out of curiousity are you able to see from the charts if these perps had abducted other children and were they ever prosecuted or were they able to remain free?

thank you again.
Cubby

ETA: There was also a hunting club which used the gravel road or path next to or near the home. I believe the drive way and 'guest parking' was the area of access. Is it possible to see from the chart if someone associated with one of these groups, or the current landlord -also an attorney at the time had any involvement? The 'landlord' was quite interesting in that he completely ignored the circumstances and requested an increase in rent not long after Anna went missing. Both he and the current tenant, who is a famous singer which you would recognize her name- but I won't post it- have always ignored any requests regarding Anna's disapperance.

Cubby,
Referring to your question
: 'Out of curiousity are you able to see from the charts if these perps had abducted other children and were they ever prosecuted or were they able to remain free? ', the answer to your broad question is not in these charts.

Our collective observations have been given.

This is in response to Groovytown's request wanting to know if astrology could confirm or refute whether her then 4 y.o. son had been sexually molested during an overnight stay with a friend by the friend's mother.

As I replied in the Requests Thread, astrology cannot 'prove' sexual molestation. What it can do is show whether there is 'natal promise' of such a potential manifestation in the person's chart and whether that 'natal promise' may have been 'triggered' during a particular time frame.

With that in mind, I examined the natal chart to see if there might be 'natal promise' of abuse.

MaleChildPossiblyMolestedNATAL.gif

Sexual abuse usually is indicated by hard aspects betwen VENUS, MARS and PLUTO. In this child's chart, VENUS --- while strong and dignified in Taurus, one of the two signs she rules --- is partile (in the same degree) opposite PLUTO. VENUS symbolizes love and attraction and PLUTO is associated with manipulation, control, and obsession, often with sexual overtones. PLUTO is also strong in the sign of its (modern) rulership, Scorpio. So you have two strongly dignified planets 'opposing' each other. VENUS opposite PLUTO can (but doesn't have to!!) manifest as the desire to sexually control or conversely, show the potential of becoming a victim to someone with the desire to sexually control. Because VENUS, a feminine planet, is involved, it could suggest this sexual dynamic is perpetrated by a woman, assuming the chart owner is the victim and not the perp. (In a perp's chart, the aspect suggests control/ manipulation (likely sexual) of a woman (VENUS).

The asteroid TORO (brutality) at 20 Sagittarius is close conjunct asteroid EROS (sexuality, sometimes compulsive) at 19 Sagittarius. This 19th degree ties in with VENUS & PLUTO, both at 19 degrees. Thinking out loud, I would expect this 19th degree to be triggered in some way if the abuse actually took place.

I also note the child's natal MARS (sex energy) at 00 Cancer is closely opposed BLACK MOON LILITH giving a sense of possibility of sexual aggression (MARS) by a female (BML). The child's natal Arabic Part of Rape at 00 Capricorn is close conjunct BML and partile opposed MARS.

I see enough markers to judge there is 'natal promise' of sexual abuse in this particular chart. [Note well: 'natal promise' is potential, not something fated to happen!! Each chart must be examined in light of the known circumstances and events in the life of the chart owner!!]

The next chart shows the tri-wheel with the child's natal as inner; his tertiary progressions (P3) as middle; and the date of possible molestation as outer.

Tri-WheelMaleChildPossiblyMolested.gif

I can't really give any weight to the Event Chart Ascendant or Midheaven because we do not know the time this possible incident may have happened. What catches my eye right away, however, is Event chart BLACK MOON LILITH (think 'evil woman') at 12 Cancer and retrograde (moving backwards), applying to conjunction with P3 ASCENDANT 10 Cancer. This gives me a creepy sense. This BLACK MOON is also opposed P3 MOON - URANUS - NEPTUNE 11-16 Capricorn giving a sense of emotional (MOON) strangeness (URANUS) and confusion (NEPTUNE)

I don't like seeing Event MOON in secretive, sexual Scorpio. At 00 degrees, 'anything' can happen, and before MOON leaves her sign, she will conjunct PLUTO, associated with molestation.

I see Event VENUS 02 Cancer in Fateful Degree (same degree as the NODES). P3 MARS 02 Leo is in that same degree. Having two sexual planets in same degree as NODES suggests a sexual association.

P3 NODES are in the 19th degree, same degree as VENUS opposite PLUTO in the natal chart. This is another suggestion of sexual association.

The boy's natal NODES are in the 24th degree, same degree as P3 VENUS conjunct P3 CHIRON (damage to/by/through a female) and Midheaven. Additionally, Event chart MERCURY, SATURN and NEPTUNE are all in the natal nodal 24th degree. He may have been 'talked into' (MERCURY) something and/or deceived/fooled (NEPTUNE) by an authority figure (SATURN).

Weighing the testimonies I see in the charts, I would say there is a likelihood the molestation occured. However, while the charts do not outright deny, unless the young man himself remembers what did or did not occur, there is no way to 'prove' or confirm the testimonies.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape has asked that I relay the following to you.
Many prayers are offered up for your strength.
FifthEssence

Reference: Troy Dean Carney
Found in his sleeping bag on Sept.4th, 2008 Central Point, OR
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3236451&postcount=23

Linda, I am so sorry to have to tell you, I am having a rough time with these charts. Your son's death is clear, no doubt, God rest his soul.

But the who-what-why are eluding me. It could be a senseless, random murder --- or it could be someone in similar/same occupation (someone known to Troy), likely older than him, with robbery of something they perceived as valuable as the motive. There is even the possibility that someone thought Troy was messing with somebody's woman and they decided to teach him a lesson. It appears at least 2 people involved, maybe three. I wish I could be more definitive and/or helpful, but I am hitting a brick wall.

I do think the attack was sudden, with death occurring before Troy realized what was happening, and that, at least, is merciful, to know he did not suffer.

I truly regret not being able to pull more out the charts for you.

Respectfully,
Soulscape

soulscape:
I am so glad to see the chart for Troy Dean Carney. This happened in my neck of the woods. I have taken a close interest in this case and have made friends with Troy's mother.
Sigh.
I wish the chart had pointed to someone as the killer, but it is what it is.
I will continue to pray for justice.

Hello FifthEssence.
Because of the on going investagation, I can tell you this.
You are right about a couple of things. The attack was not expected, very sudden and Troy did not suffer. Police say, it was someone Troy had made friends with and had known for 3 or 4 day's at the most. Motive could be Robbery. No women involved, was in town just to visit a friend for a few day's. Thank you for all you have done..
Linda.. Troy's mom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member