Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > JonBenet Ramsey

Notices

JonBenet Ramsey What really happened to 6 year old JonBenet? Someone is getting away with murder. All information posted on this site is gained through published documentation on this case. It is strictly opinion only.

Old 05-26-2004, 09:07 PM
WS Admin Mgr Co-Owner

Location: I have survived all the slings and arrows and live in a house filled with Love.
New Web Site Reveals the Truth about John Ramsey’s Political Site

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE May 26, 2004

tgrif@xmission.com
Support Ramsey Truth.com
www.supportramseyTRUTH.com

New Web Site Reveals the Truth about John Ramsey’s Political Site.

A new website has been launched to counter the political website set up for John Ramsey at www.supportramsey.com Its address www.supportramseyTRUTH.com

John Ramsey, the father of murdered JonBenet Ramsey, recently announced he was running for the state legislature in Michigan. His website at www.supportramsey.com appalled many people who are familiar with the JonBenet Ramsey murder investigation. “We believe John Ramsey is manipulating the truth at the very least” said website founder Tricia Griffith. “We decided to let the Michigan voters know what we feel is the truth and show how John Ramsey is not being up front with his constituents, in our opinion.”

The website, www.supportramseytruth.com, takes point by point from John Ramsey’s website (www.supportramsey.com) and shows the people of Michigan and the world the real story behind what John Ramsey is trying to pass off as the truth concerning the JonBenet Ramsey investigation. The truth about the “killer’s DNA, the truth about the civil judge’s decision that said an intruder killed JonBenet, the truth about Ramsey civil attorney Lin Wood.

It’s ironic that there is not one website set up on the world wide internet by the family of JonBenet that deals with her murder, her life, her story; yet John Ramsey has a beautiful website set up for his campaign. There were promises made by the Ramseys, a $100,000 reward, a foundation, the list goes on and on. Yet, nowhere can this information be found on any website owned or operated by the family. Any of the websites set up by John and Patsy Ramsey for JonBenet no longer exist.

We encourage the media to expose the truth about this case. Visit www.supportramsey.com and click on “Status Family Tragedy.” Then come to www.supportramseytruth.com for what we believe is the truth.

tgrif@xmission.com
www.supportramseytruth.com

THERE ARE NOW TWO TRUE CRIME RADIO SHOWS! LISTEN EVERY THURSDAY TO THE iHEARTRADIO.COM CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE EVERY THURSDAY 8 PM EASTERN

FOR PAST IHEART SHOWS CLICK HERE

FOR THE BLOGTALK.COM TRUE CRIME SHOWS CLICK HERE THEN SCROLL DOWN

Join Websleuths on Twitter

Follow websleuths on Twitter

And Face Book of course
 | 

************************************************** **************************************

Tricia Griffith
tgrif@xmission.com
6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
Suite H # 214
Park City UT
Old 05-26-2004, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricia
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE May 26, 2004

New Web Site Reveals the Truth about John Ramsey’s Political Site.

A new website has been launched to counter the political website set up for John Ramsey at www.supportramsey.com Its address www.supportramseyTRUTH.com
Great job, Tricia.

It's about time the voters of Michigan heard the truth behind the carefully crafted facade of lies and half-truths.

By the way, Patsy, how does a dead foundation give $1000 to a Charlevoix day camp?

IMO
Old 05-26-2004, 09:21 PM

Wow Tricia! Way to go. I just read the front page of the site and will check the rest tomorrow. The heat is on...
Old 05-26-2004, 09:22 PM
WS Admin Mgr Co-Owner

Location: I have survived all the slings and arrows and live in a house filled with Love.
Thanks Cherokee.

Pass this link along to as many people as you know ok?

Let's get the word out.

Tricia

THERE ARE NOW TWO TRUE CRIME RADIO SHOWS! LISTEN EVERY THURSDAY TO THE iHEARTRADIO.COM CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE EVERY THURSDAY 8 PM EASTERN

And Face Book of course
 | 

************************************************** **************************************

Tricia Griffith
tgrif@xmission.com
6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
Suite H # 214
Park City UT
Old 05-26-2004, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newswolf
Wow Tricia! Way to go. I just read the front page of the site and will check the rest tomorrow. The heat is on...
Hey, News, great to see you. Your pup is gorgeous. :-)
Old 05-26-2004, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricia
Thanks Cherokee.

Pass this link along to as many people as you know ok?

Let's get the word out.

Tricia
You bet. I believe Mr. Grisso might be interested in perusing the new website. :-)

IMO
Old 05-26-2004, 10:57 PM
Inactive

Fantastic!

That is a most excellent website. I would love to see John and Patsy's faces as they peruse it!

Has anyone sent the link to LKL and Katie Colic yet?
Old 05-26-2004, 11:38 PM
WS Admin Mgr Co-Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronella
That is a most excellent website. I would love to see John and Patsy's faces as they peruse it!

Has anyone sent the link to LKL and Katie Colic yet?
I have faxed it to one of LKL producers.

I would encourage everyone to send this out to any media email addresses you have. I have a big list but I know it doesn't cover 1/3 of the media out there.

Go for it. Any media. Copy and past the press release and send it on.

I appreciate it.
Tricia

And Face Book of course
 | 

Tricia Griffith
tgrif@xmission.com
6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
Suite H # 214
Park City UT
Old 05-27-2004, 04:20 AM
Banned

I think justice for JonBenet, and the revealing of the truth of what Patsy did will be better served if John is elected.

Tricia, you got an ax you're grinding?
Old 05-27-2004, 04:44 AM
WS Admin Mgr Co-Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherMoon
I think justice for JonBenet, and the revealing of the truth of what Patsy did will be better served if John is elected.

Tricia, you got an ax you're grinding?
No BrotherMoon. I have no ax to grind other than I find how John Ramsey is manipulating the truth about the murder of his daughter appalling.

Ramsey is manipulating the truth so he can seek public office. It is wrong.

I feel that if we all just sat back and let him do this then we are, in the words of Mark Beckner, "morally empty."

Not that I think every single person should put up a website and such but we should at least let our voices be heard.

The media isn't covering the JBR case they way it should. Charlie Brennan is about the only one who dares write the truth.

The second www.supportramsey.com went up the members of the media should have been on the phone trying to get comments from Keenan and researching the DNA. The only one who did anything was Charlie Brennan.

Everyone else let John Ramsey go unchallenged. Let him omit to the point of being laughable.

So in reality I guess I do have an ax to grind. With those who should be doing what most here have done all along.

Follow the Ramsey case and try to keep them honest.

Tricia

And Face Book of course
 | 

Tricia Griffith
tgrif@xmission.com
6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
Suite H # 214
Park City UT
Old 05-27-2004, 06:31 AM

Trisha you are fantastic!!!!!! Damn girl you rock! First you catch John and Patsy lying on national tv about the foundation and now this!

Tor:Con Index link below. Will show you the probability of a tornado happening in your area.
http://www.weather.com/news/tornado-torcon-index

FEMA's link for Emergency Supplies list below or what you need to survive for three days in case help is not immediately available to you.
http://www.ready.gov/document/family-supply-list

You can also purchase a weather radio which will inform you of severe weather even if your electricity goes out. Runs on batteries of course.
Old 05-27-2004, 07:59 AM

WOW! ABSOLUTELY GREAT WEBSITE!

It's even more professional than the Ramsey's own website!

I sure hope you developed this website through Patsy's new website business. After all, it's only fair. They need the money

Excellent!

God Bless America
Old 05-27-2004, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara
WOW! ABSOLUTELY GREAT WEBSITE!

It's even more professional than the Ramsey's own website!
See, that right there is an aspect which shows up the shoddy nature of what you can expect from the Ramsey campaign. It is true; Tricia's site is more professional than John's own. This should not necessarily be true, but it is. For Pete's sake, John is supposed to have behind him a company whose sole mission in life is to create and maintain websites! What does he have on that site? Broken links. This is inexcusable. The "Announcement Speech Text" link leads to nothing. "Press Releases" leads to nothing. "Volunteer News" leads to nothing. "Announcement Rally" contains the content which should have been in the "Announcement Speech Text" link. The "Opportunities" link apparently expects people to jump in their time-travel machine and go back to before May 10th, when they are going to need help.

I have news for John Ramsey's website creators. People: as a potential voter, a link to content explaining John's positions on various issues important to the residents of Northern Michigan is far, far, FAR more important than a link to a teeny-weeny bio of John's father. John's dead father will not gain John Ramsey a single vote. His life did not reflect one iota on the fitness of John Bennett Ramsey to run for office in Michigan. All that link does is show how skewed John Ramsey's priorities are, that he wants to brag about his dad rather than explain to you, the voters, how he is going to create jobs for you and let you keep more of the income you are already earning.
Old 05-27-2004, 09:52 AM

Tricia, you da bomb! Most excellent. Can you give us ideas where to send this masterpiece?
Old 05-27-2004, 10:07 AM
WS Admin Mgr Co-Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by packerdog
Tricia, you da bomb! Most excellent. Can you give us ideas where to send this masterpiece?
Thank you packerdog and everyone for your kind words. Please know that I had a lot of help. I can't do this alone.

Remember when you all keep posting on the case it keeps the pressure on the Ramseys. Everyone is really doing their part by participating in the forums.

Packerdog I would send it to friends, family, or any media outlet you might know of. I would send the link to this thread that has the press release or copy and past the press release in an email. Then again you can just send along the link to the website itself.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

And Face Book of course
 | 

Tricia Griffith
tgrif@xmission.com
6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
Suite H # 214
Park City UT
Old 05-27-2004, 10:42 AM
Inactive

Tricia, I am impressed! Wow! You did a super job of countering the Rs' lies and their sneaky half-truths, and your website design is beyond compare. Kudos!

imo
Old 05-27-2004, 10:56 AM
Former Member

WOW!!!!
I am in aww.
WOnderful work Tricia!!
Old 05-27-2004, 11:10 AM
Former Member

Excellent Tricia!

You are working harder on this case than anyone I know...let's hope for a resolution to this mystery soon. The more people dig the more likely the truth will eventually come out.

The more John is scrutinized the more questions that will be asked. Let's hope someone in that family caves in and answers those questions!
Old 05-27-2004, 11:33 AM

Trish!!!

With your permission I would like to send your above post with all the links to my data base of over 400 e-mails and ask them to be forwarded to friends and family. Whould that be alright with you?

I would love to meet you some day, you have done wonders for this case and are a great advocate for JonBenet.
Old 05-27-2004, 11:40 AM

Trish

We need to get this off to state Rep. Ken Bradstreet. He stated publically that he is against John Ramsey running for the seat. He will be able to move this site through the appropriate people. Trish e-mail me, I can help.

nedjohnston@yahoo.com
Old 05-27-2004, 11:50 AM

Nedthan, what a great idea.

Tricia has worked hard for this because it is something she believes in with all her heart. She's a formidable opponent, one I'm sure the Ramseys and Lin Wood wish would go away. It's not going to happen, though.
Old 05-27-2004, 11:52 AM
WS Admin Mgr Co-Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedthan Johns
With your permission I would like to send your above post with all the links to my data base of over 400 e-mails and ask them to be forwarded to friends and family. Whould that be alright with you?

I would love to meet you some day, you have done wonders for this case and are a great advocate for JonBenet.
NED WHAT A SWEETHEART. Yes you have my full permission to send what I post anywhere you want.

Thank you for your kind words Ned but remember. This is a major group effort. I am the one you see but no one sees all the people helping behind the scenes. Don't give me all the credit. It's others who deserve the credit more.

Ok Ned. Buy me a drink. Where do we meet? LOL

PS. I keep hitting the edit button to reply to instead of quote. I can do that you know. I have the keys..LOL> Sorry everyone if my posts show up in yours. Chalk it up to zero sleep.

And Face Book of course
 | 

Tricia Griffith
tgrif@xmission.com
6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
Suite H # 214
Park City UT
Old 05-27-2004, 12:00 PM

Trish

I am extremely excited about this. This will make the news big time!

Luckily ole Ned here has an e-mail with EVERYBODY's address from the BPD INCLUDING officals from the state. How'd I get it? Well from the old days when I used to e-mail police chief Beckner, he evidently added me to his e-mail list. Guess he liked what I had to say. He had an e-mail virus on his computer and Whala! I was forwarded everybody's e-mail. I also have direct access to a reporter from the New York Times when she intereviewed me for Websleuths.

Get ready for the heat Trish, cuz Ned's backing you up here, and I am coming aboard full time.!!! Expect to get bombed with e-mails here shortly. Let me know how I can help take the heat off. Yeeeeeehawwwwwwww I need my horse, who took my horse away? LOL
Old 05-27-2004, 12:32 PM

I sent the link and some comments to Court TV, Catherine Crier in particular. She seems to be a frequent commentator on this case, so I hope she acts on the link, despite CTV's reluctance to comment

God Bless America
Old 05-27-2004, 12:44 PM
Former Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedthan Johns
I am extremely excited about this. This will make the news big time!

Luckily ole Ned here has an e-mail with EVERYBODY's address from the BPD INCLUDING officals from the state. How'd I get it? Well from the old days when I used to e-mail police chief Beckner, he evidently added me to his e-mail list. Guess he liked what I had to say. He had an e-mail virus on his computer and Whala! I was forwarded everybody's e-mail. I also have direct access to a reporter from the New York Times when she intereviewed me for Websleuths.

Get ready for the heat Trish, cuz Ned's backing you up here, and I am coming aboard full time.!!! Expect to get bombed with e-mails here shortly. Let me know how I can help take the heat off. Yeeeeeehawwwwwwww I need my horse, who took my horse away? LOL
I told you to quit claiming my horses! Geesh...
Go to it Nedster! I've also been e-mailing my "personal" contacts.